March 18, 2024, 09:38:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial  (Read 1660747 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1500 on: April 12, 2013, 05:28:03 PM »

I hear that Martinez is going to call his own psychologist to refute these bozos of the defense.

I am hoping he has his own expert witness to call.

I bet you are right.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1501 on: April 12, 2013, 05:29:31 PM »

Sorry MuffyBee I was on a roll I didn't even look what I was doing

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1502 on: April 12, 2013, 05:37:39 PM »

I hear that Martinez is going to call his own psychologist to refute these bozos of the defense.

I bet you are right.

Brandi - look at this.... I just found..

Dr. Janeen Demarte is an expert witness for the prosecution. Sources tell us her laptop was stolen. In that laptop was a psychological profile of Jodi Arias.

Exclusive video shows of Dr. Demarte outside of her home, talking to investigators. Demarte is a clinical psychologist who evaluated Jodi Arias. She is scheduled to be a key rebuttal witness for the prosecution in the case.
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/21010530/2013/02/06/expert-witness-in-arias-trial-has-home-burglarized

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1503 on: April 12, 2013, 05:45:58 PM »

She's there again today, front row near Jodi's mother.

Did she say on Nancy Grace that she met Jodi when Jodi was transferred to Arizona jail? Or did she say when Jodi moved
to Arizona meaning she knew Jodi when she dated Travis Alexander?
Cuz I am pretty sure another guy who visits Jodi
said that Jodi had a relationship with one of the women in jail who was released and waiting for Jodi to get out.

I believe I read somewhere that Donavan Bering was an inmate.

Janet

++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired April 11, 2013 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

CASAREZ: ... Donavan, how long have you known Jodi and where did you meet?

BERING: I`ve known Jodi for -- I want to say almost six years, I believe. I think it was 2007. And I met her when she was - when she first came to Arizona. And she was forgot -- brought here to -- the jail.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1304/11/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1504 on: April 12, 2013, 05:54:35 PM »

Is Dr. Janeen Demarte still slotted to testify on behalf of the prosecution?

Will the the Huges/Jodi's parents/Matt McCartney be called to testify as rebuttal witnesses for the prosecution ... rebuttal witness who will refute/clarify Alyce LaViolette's claims?

Janet

++++

Laptop belonging to expert witness in Arias trial stolen
Feb 06, 2013 4:14 PM PST

PHOENIX - A key witness in the Jodi Arias case called Phoenix Police Wednesday morning to report her home was broken into and burglarized. We're told key information in the case may have been stolen.

Dr. Janeen Demarte is an expert witness for the prosecution. Sources tell us her laptop was stolen. In that laptop was a psychological profile of Jodi Arias.

<snipped>

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/21010530/2013/02/06/expert-witness-in-arias-trial-has-home-burglarized

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1505 on: April 12, 2013, 06:01:37 PM »

I bet you are right.

Brandi - look at this.... I just found..

Exclusive video shows of Dr. Demarte outside of her home, talking to investigators. Demarte is a clinical psychologist who evaluated Jodi Arias. She is scheduled to be a key rebuttal witness for the prosecution in the case.

Wow, good find.

The article dated Feb. 6, 2013 says:

PHOENIX -A key witness in the Jodi Arias case called Phoenix Police Wednesday morning to report her home was broken into and burglarized. We're told key information in the case may have been stolen.

and:

Demarte hasn't been called to testify just yet. She's expected to do so after the defense rests.

Terrible news that her laptop was stolen. But good to hear about the plans for her to testify. Hopefully she had the case info backed up elsewhere. (Or maybe the laptop has been recovered by now.)

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1506 on: April 12, 2013, 06:04:11 PM »

Did she say on Nancy Grace that she met Jodi when Jodi was transferred to Arizona jail? Or did she say when Jodi moved
said that Jodi had a relationship with one of the women in jail who was released and waiting for Jodi to get out.

Janet

++++

NANCY GRACE

<snipped>

BERING: I`ve known Jodi for -- I want to say almost six years, I believe. I think it was 2007. And I met her when she was - when she first came to Arizona. And she was forgot -- brought here to -- the jail.

<snipped>

I also heard/read somewhere that she was a felon. On HLN last night I heard her in a phone call say she met Jodi in jail in Arizona, I believe. It was difficult for me to hear, but I believe that is what she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1507 on: April 12, 2013, 06:06:17 PM »

Could it be when all was said and done Matt McCartney who was original on the list of defence witnesses along with the "experts" made the decision that he could not under oath support all that Jodi Arias' lies encompassing Travis Alexander and ... the truth spilled out in the interview with the prosecutor.

I cannot comprehend why Matt is not being called upon for his testimony by the defence as planning unless he has backtracked.

Janet

Jodi Arias grilled over ‘litany of lies’
updated 7:03 PM EST, Mon February 25, 2013

<snipped>

6:07 p.m. ET: Martinez just showed Arias' mugshot to the jury and noted that she was smiling.

6:01 p.m. ET: Martinez played part of a CBS 48 Hours interview where Arias said she thought McCartney would never betray her.

6:00 p.m. ET: Martinez asked Arias if she ever thought McCartney would betray her. She said she had that belief in the past.

5:58 p.m. ET: Arias said when she saw McCartney, she thought she had makeup on her neck covering up the bruises.

5:55 p.m. ET: Arias said she arrived at McCartney's house in the late afternoon. Martinez is questioning her timeline of this leg of her trip to McCartney's house in the Monterey, California area.

5:50 p.m. ET: Arias said she moved out of Mesa, Arizona a few days after the choking incident. On the way back home to Yreka, California, she stopped by McCartney's house. During this line of questioning, Arias seemed to be confused by Martinez's questions.

5:46 p.m. ET: Martinez is pointing out that McCartney would not be able to see her bruises over the phone.

5:45 p.m. ET: Arias said she talked to McCartney about the choking incident a few days afterwards.

5:44 p.m. ET: Martinez asked Arias if McCartney visited her in jail. Arias said he has visited her, and they have talked on the phone.

5:42 p.m. ET: Martinez is asking about how Alexander choked her until she passed out in April 2008. Arias said she told Matt McCartney about the incident a few days, when he called her out on her bruises. Martinez asked Arias if she knew what McCartney said when he was interviewed about this claim. The defense objected and now the attorneys are at a sidebar.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/02/25/jodi-arias-testifies-day-10-live-blog

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1508 on: April 12, 2013, 06:18:14 PM »

When you consider the videos of the respective interrogations of William and Sandra Arias around the time their daughter was arrested for the premediated murder of Travis Alexander ... could be that Jodi Arias' parents will be called on by the prosecutor as rebuttal witnesses?  Think about what Alyce LaViolette said regarding abuse of Jodi by the Arias'.  Then think about what Jodi's parents shared four years ago to the contrary in their respective interrogations.

Janet

+++++

Jodi Arias trial update: Arias' parents' interrogation tapes released
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/jodi-arias-trial-update-arias-parents-interrogation-tapes-released

Bill Arias - Partial Interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYy0dJ8iPdk

Sandra Arias - Partial Interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1B68wSBfOw

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1509 on: April 12, 2013, 06:24:00 PM »

Then there are the Hughes.  Somehow I believe that their emails/texts to Jodi running down Travis was all about attempting to get her to back off.  In other words ... their good friend Travis put them up to it.

Could it be that the Hughes will be call on as a prosecution witness to rebutt Alyce LaViolette's words on the stand ... be called on to clarify the communication with Jodi.  On Nancy Grace ... these two upheld Travis and Jodi was undermined.  The never liked Jodi.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1510 on: April 12, 2013, 06:28:42 PM »

In and out!!  Thanks for all updates and insights.

Next week ... no company.  I will miss our American guests terribly ... it has been a wonderful visit but ... I will be free to watch the rebuttal of Alyce LaViolette by Juan Martinez.

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1511 on: April 12, 2013, 08:39:44 PM »

Janet

++++

NANCY GRACE

<snipped>

<snipped>

Ah Ha. Thank you Janet.

"Arias has a secret lesbian lover."
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/01/jodi-arias-secret-prison-girlfriend-reports/
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1512 on: April 12, 2013, 08:48:25 PM »

The article dated Feb. 6, 2013 says:

PHOENIX -A key witness in the Jodi Arias case called Phoenix Police Wednesday morning to report her home was broken into and burglarized. We're told key information in the case may have been stolen.

and:

Demarte hasn't been called to testify just yet. She's expected to do so after the defense rests.

Terrible news that her laptop was stolen. But good to hear about the plans for her to testify. Hopefully she had the case info backed up elsewhere. (Or maybe the laptop has been recovered by now.)

I wonder if the investigators found the laptop and who stole it.

The psychologist should at the very least have copies of any testing she did on Arias because those tests,
MMPI etc are on on paper like school tests. She would have most likely transferred results onto her computer.

Gosh, I'm squirreling now waiting for a great week of testimony hopefully from this psychologist.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1513 on: April 12, 2013, 08:50:46 PM »

Janet,

There was an ex-parte hearing today too today. I don't know what it was about, but
if I recall correctly an ex-parte hearing means for one party which could be, dare we hope,
as you are suggesting other witnesses that the Prosecutor is going to have testify.

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1514 on: April 12, 2013, 09:03:22 PM »

Then there are the Hughes.  Somehow I believe that their emails/texts to Jodi running down Travis was all about attempting to get her to back off.  In other words ... their good friend Travis put them up to it.

Could it be that the Hughes will be call on as a prosecution witness to rebutt Alyce LaViolette's words on the stand ... be called on to clarify the communication with Jodi.  On Nancy Grace ... these two upheld Travis and Jodi was undermined.  The never liked Jodi.

Janet

Is this the cute little couple who were actually on the show (not on phone)? If i remember right those two had nothing but wonderful things to say about travis & the wife said that none of the gf's & wives liked jodi. If it was these two then why dont they call them to refute that they thought travis was so horrible? Makes no sense.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1515 on: April 12, 2013, 09:24:32 PM »

Chris Hughes a friend of Alexander and Arias, and a co-worker of Gus called to the stand by the Prosecution as a surprise witness in response to some of Gus Searcy’s testimony. During his testimony, Hughes denied talking to or working with the Prosecution, as Searcy stated he had done. Hughes referred to Defense attorney Nurmi as a snake because he had lied to Hughes’ wife Sky in the past. He also made reference to letters or text messages from Alexander to Arias, which claimed Alexander was a child molester. Those letter were denounced as forgeries concocted by Arias and precluded from evidence.]/b]
http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/t6087-who-s-who-in-the-jodi-arias-murder-trial-of-travis-alexander
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1516 on: April 12, 2013, 09:33:25 PM »

Janet

Is this the cute little couple who were actually on the show (not on phone)? If i remember right those two had nothing but wonderful things to say about travis & the wife said that none of the gf's & wives liked jodi. If it was these two then why dont they call them to refute that they thought travis was so horrible? Makes no sense.

That's them!!  I don't have time to search right now but ... I will attempt to locate the interview another time  Maybe another Monkey could find it.  I think it was Nancy Grace but ... it could have been JVM or Dr. Drew.

Anyways ... I came across the following posting on Blink's website.  There goes my hope for a Perry Mason moment in regards to Matt McCartney.

When I consider the crime scene ... I cannot bring myself to a place where I can comprehend Jodi committing the premediated murder beyond brutal of Travis without an accomplice.  I have suspected that Jodi's "fog" regarding the stabbing, the dragging and the clean-up was related to the acts committed by another.  The reason that I believe Jodi never thew the  accomplice under the bus was because she was attempting to beat the "premeditated" murder charge by claiming "self-defense".  If the jury buys it ... she may walk.  If an accomplice emerged she dies.  IMO

Janet

7.   Pam says:
April 7, 2013 at 5:52 pm

From The State vs. Jodi Arias trial facebook page.

CONFIRMED : Chris and Sky Hughes will not be testifying during rebuttal, nor will Matt McCartney [as reported here previously]

Rebuttal witnesses include: Cancun PPL, Dr Demarte, Gas Station in SLC, Walmart, Det Brown

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/02/20/jodi-arias-trial-in-her-own-words-how-i-killed-travis-alexander-with-his-gun-and-his-knife/comment-page-34/

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1517 on: April 12, 2013, 09:34:50 PM »

Matt McCarthy

Dr. Janeen DeMarte, PhD

Specialties
Testing and Evaluation
Personality Disorders
Trauma and PTSD

Issues:
Anger Management
Behavioral Issues
Depression
Domestic Violence
etc

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/t6087-who-s-who-in-the-jodi-arias-murder-trial-of-travis-alexander
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1518 on: April 12, 2013, 09:45:14 PM »

Rebuttal witnesses include: Cancun PPL,

Dr Demarte, - expert to refute Jodi has PTSD, & Domestic Violence.

Gas Station in SLC,  that Jodi was there

Walmart, - HA HA HA! testimony about the return Jodi did not do.

Det Brown - Hmmmm, anyone know what he will testify about?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1519 on: April 12, 2013, 09:46:10 PM »

I think the HUGHES interview was on the 48 hrs show that Jodi did.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.