March 19, 2024, 03:10:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial  (Read 1660880 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1520 on: April 12, 2013, 10:03:56 PM »

Janet,

There was an ex-parte hearing today too today. I don't know what it was about, but
if I recall correctly an ex-parte hearing means for one party which could be, dare we hope,
as you are suggesting other witnesses that the Prosecutor is going to have testify.

Kermit

I sure hope Alyce LaViolette is not getting the last word in regards to her testimony encompassing Sky/Chris Hughes and Matt McCartney.

Anyways ... what will be will be.

I am looking forward to the testimony of the prosecutions "expert" witness next week ... testimony that will expose Alyce LaViolette for what she is ... a biased fraud.

My daughter who homeschools our four grandkids just asked hubby and I to be TOC (Teachers on Call) for two on Tuesday and Wednesday while she take the other two on a field to Science World in Vancouver for a lesson.  On those days ... chances are I will have to rely on the forum for updates and then view the trial proceedings in the evening on youtube.  I don't think the subject matter of the testimony is appropriate for the kids to be hearing in the background.

Ribbit!!

Janet       

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1521 on: April 13, 2013, 11:13:12 AM »

Two sides to every story
I went to Walmart to return something a few weeks ago with my receipt and was giving cash back Item was under $20.00 she didn't give me a receipt with my money the line was long behind me she rushed me out.
 Jodi on the camera  she was a photographer why didn't she take out the memory card and toss it out a washer would not destroy pictures.
she was not in her right mind
If so she would have planned it much better
I don't think this was premeditated I think she snapped like I almost did 100 times. 30+ years ago.

I know your all mad at me because I'm not agreeing with you all .
If you have never been there, you can't imagine how it feels to be called names and used, then be thrown across a room or have a gun put to your head..

I think she snapped

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1522 on: April 13, 2013, 11:39:42 AM »

Two sides to every story
I went to Walmart to return something a few weeks ago with my receipt and was giving cash back Item was under $20.00 she didn't give me a receipt with my money the line was long behind me she rushed me out.
 Jodi on the camera  she was a photographer why didn't she take out the memory card and toss it out a washer would not destroy pictures.
I don't think this was premeditated I think she snapped like I almost did 100 times. 30+ years ago.

If you have never been there, you can't imagine how it feels to be called names and used, then be thrown across a room or have a gun put to your head..

I think she snapped

Blonde, I'm not mad at you because you have a different view.  I think the other monkeys understand, too, that not everyone agrees.  I went through a very abusive relationship, physically and verbally, for eight years and stayed because of many reasons (that make no sense now).  The difference between you and I, we NEVER killed them...as many times as we may have thought it, we had self-control.  Even in moments of fighting back, we did not reach for a gun or a knife.  She is a sick sick individual in my mind.  She has no remorse, I don't feel.  You and I would have likely still had remorse, if we would have SNAPPED.  It's okay to have your own opinion, even if it is against the majority.  You are not being rude how you present it, either. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1523 on: April 13, 2013, 12:37:19 PM »

Two sides to every story

I think she snapped

Two sides to every story

I think she snapped

Blonde

1.  If I return anything to Walmart that was purchased with cash or Visa ... I have always received a receipt or been offered a receipt.  If a cash refund is a small amount ... I have taken the cash and the clerk chucks the receipt.  Anyways ... a Walmart representative has been called upon as a prosecution witness for next week's rebuttal.

2.  The camera?  Could it be that the camera was unintentionally scooped  alongwith the sheets and that is how it ended up in the washing machine.  My theory is that the hasty clean-up to rid the residence of any incriminating DNA ... any incriminating evidence ... had been left to an accomplice following Jodi's immediate departure to Utah.  Think about it.  Jodi's mind is in a "fog" in regards to the stabbing, dragging and cleanup.

3.  Blonde ... you are right I do not know how it feels to be emotionally or physically abused by the one who pledged to love me above all.  For 47 years ... despite the usual and unusal  bumps in the road called marriage ... my hubby has been my rock.  My heart breaks for the h---you went through with your ex.

When our daughter was in her early 20's she had a year long relationship with a young man who to the outside world was good looking, successful and Godly.  My hubby and I were not fooled.  We recognized early on in the relationship that he was very controlling ... very jealous.  For a year our daughter was either tears or on Cloud Nine when time and time again flowers/gifts were offered as appeasements ... appeasements for outbursts this guy promised would never happen again but ... in time played out all over again.  Thankfully ... she finally saw the light.  If my hubby and I attempted to talk to her about our concerns in regards to what we were observing ... she would defend this guy up and down.  She blamed herself.  So as parents did what parents have done throughout the ages when it comes to adult children ... we backed off and prayed.  It was her best friend with wisdom beyond her years who finally convinced our daughter that this guy had insecurities that would only esculate if they ever got married.  Difficulties in making the break with a guy who was determined to win her back.  That's another story.

Blonde ... I know you are struggling with many aspects of the Jodi Arias' case.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1524 on: April 13, 2013, 01:06:19 PM »

Two sides to every story

I think she snapped

Two sides to every story

I think she snapped

Blonde

1.  If I return anything to Walmart that was purchased with cash or Visa ... I have always received a receipt or been offered a receipt.  If a cash refund is a small amount ... I have taken the cash and the clerk chucks the receipt.  Anyways ... a Walmart representative has been called upon as a prosecution witness for next week's rebuttal.

2.  The camera?  Could it be that the camera was unintentionally scooped  alongwith the sheets and that is how it ended up in the washing machine.  My theory is that the hasty clean-up to rid the residence of any incriminating DNA ... any incriminating evidence ... had been left to an accomplice following Jodi's immediate departure to Utah.  Think about it.  Jodi's mind is in a "fog" in regards to the stabbing, dragging and cleanup.

3.  Blonde ... you are right I do not know how it feels to be emotionally or physically abused by the one who pledged to love me above all.  For 47 years ... despite the usual and unusal  bumps in the road called marriage ... my hubby has been my rock.  My heart breaks for the h---you went through with your ex.

When our daughter was in her early 20's she had a year long relationship with a young man who to the outside world was good looking, successful and Godly.  My hubby and I were not fooled.  We recognized early on in the relationship that he was very controlling ... very jealous.  For a year our daughter was either tears or on Cloud Nine when time and time again flowers/gifts were offered as appeasements ... appeasements for outbursts this guy promised would never happen again but ... in time played out all over again.  Thankfully ... she finally saw the light.  If my hubby and I attempted to talk to her about our concerns in regards to what we were observing ... she would defend this guy up and down.  She blamed herself.  So as parents did what parents have done throughout the ages when it comes to adult children ... we backed off and prayed.  It was her best friend with wisdom beyond her years who finally convinced our daughter that this guy had insecurities that would only esculate if they ever got married.  Difficulties in making the break with a guy who was determined to win her back.  That's another story.

Blonde ... I know you are struggling with many aspects of the Jodi Arias' case.

Janet
Blonde
Noone is mad at u for not agreeing with us. Everyone is entitled to their own  opinion & u are entitled to yours. I understand why u feel the way u do with regard to abuse & it being possible to snap after being abused over & over in a relationship. I think what we are saying here is that we dont believe she was abused. There simply is not good proof of that. First of all, she wasnt really in this relationship all that long & she had already been away from him. She went to HIM. Some irate text messages & a kinky sex life with two consenting adults does not even begin to convince me. People have toxic relationships that are not the sole fault of either party. The walmart receipt is irrelevant to me. I also dont know that just because she was a photographer she knew that a washing machine cycle would not destroy photosm all of the other "coincidences" paint the picture. What are the chances that after an argument between them her grandparents home was burglarized & the exact same type of gun used to shoot him was stolen? There are so many more things too that point to a plan. Also, even without those things, premeditation can be made in a few minutes time. Snapping would be a gsw. Not the carnage that took place there. She shows ZERO remorse. She is sitting in jail trying to profit off of her notoriety. She deserves nothing less than a first degree guilty verdict & i believe her experts have been proven uncredible.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1525 on: April 13, 2013, 04:13:59 PM »

Blonde,

Along with all the other posters here, I want you to know we are NOT upset with you in any way. A forum is for people to come and share their own opinions/life experiences with others. Each is different in its own way. If we didn't want others' opinions, we would not be active on a forum. I appreciate everyone's opinions and do not think poorly of those when my opinions differ. You have every right to yours and a right to not feel that you are disliked because of them. Just because my opinion may differ from yours on occasion, does not mean I don't regard you highly. Sorry you felt this way.

Your having suffered abuse helps give us another perspective. But I don't for a second believe Jodi was abused by Travis. The whole abuse story was made up to help mitigate her case. I also just hate how the defense has tried to trash Travis' memory with all these false allegations. And I love how the prosecution is passionately rebutting the abuse story in search of justice for the victim, Travis.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1526 on: April 13, 2013, 04:32:05 PM »

At the end of court Friday, Judge Stephens spoke to "Ms. Wong" who was in the gallery, asking her if she could be at court on Monday at 11:00 to testify.

I googled her and found her as an employee of HLN as evidenced on this page: http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/03/01/jodi-arias-court-reporter

At the end of the article, it states:
    "In Session's Grace Wong contributed to this story."

So I am curious about what she is going to testify. I could guess several things, but it would do no good to do so.

When the prosecution rested on Friday, and the jury had been dismissed, Judge Stephens ordered Alyce to comeback on Tuesday for an "additional issue." She stated it is a "priority," and that Alyce is still under subpoena. When Alyce did her usual, just babbling on and on as a response to the judge, Judge Stephens told her, "Don't tell me about your personal issues." I loved it!!! The judge got her to stop talking.

The picture above is when Alyce was babbling and the judge told her, "Don't tell me about your personal issues."

I am quite curious about this "additional issue" that Judge Stephens was talking about!

Janet, I see you mentioned a witness who is going to be called next week (a Walmart employee to witness for the prosecution) ... may I ask how you know this? I am very interested in who the prosecution has scheduled to testify.

Anyway, Court is scheduled to begin at 9:30 (AZ time) on Monday. I guess some of my questions will be answered then.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1527 on: April 13, 2013, 05:00:12 PM »

Two sides to every story

I think she snapped

Blonde, I'm not mad at you because you have a different view.  I think the other monkeys understand, too, that not everyone agrees.  I went through a very abusive relationship, physically and verbally, for eight years and stayed because of many reasons (that make no sense now).  The difference between you and I, we NEVER killed them...as many times as we may have thought it, we had self-control.  Even in moments of fighting back, we did not reach for a gun or a knife.  She is a sick sick individual in my mind.  She has no remorse, I don't feel.  You and I would have likely still had remorse, if we would have SNAPPED.  It's okay to have your own opinion, even if it is against the majority.  You are not being rude how you present it, either. 

I do want to add that I do not believe that Jodi was abused, by Travis...at all. I think that she is another Casey Anthony and was not getting her way...so, she killed Travis.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1528 on: April 13, 2013, 05:16:54 PM »

<Respectfully snipped by Tamikosmom>

Janet, I see you mentioned a witness who is going to be called next week (a Walmart employee to witness for the prosecution) ... may I ask how you know this? I am very interested in who the prosecution has scheduled to testify.

Anyway, Court is scheduled to begin at 9:30 (AZ time) on Monday. I guess some of my questions will be answered then.

Brandi

It was a post from Blink's website that implied that a Walmart representative would tesify on behalf of the prosecution next week.  The same post caused me to concede my hope that Matt McCartney, Sky/Chris Hughes as well as Sandra/William Arias would be called upon as prosecution witnesses who would rebut Alyce LaViolette's testimony regarding them.

Maybe the following is not a complete list.  I hope not.

Janet

++++++

<snipped>

7.   Pam says:
April 7, 2013 at 5:52 pm

From The State vs. Jodi Arias trial facebook page.

CONFIRMED : Chris and Sky Hughes will not be testifying during rebuttal, nor will Matt McCartney [as reported here previously]

Rebuttal witnesses include: Cancun PPL, Dr Demarte, Gas Station in SLC, Walmart, Det Brown.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/02/20/jodi-arias-trial-in-her-own-words-how-i-killed-travis-alexander-with-his-gun-and-his-knife/comment-page-34/

_____

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1529 on: April 13, 2013, 05:22:56 PM »

Thanks for the info, Janet.

I haven't read Blink's site for a while, so I wasn't aware.

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1530 on: April 13, 2013, 05:26:52 PM »

Blonde, I like that you've been posting your thoughts on the trial and Jodi and Travis's relationship.  It's allowed me to consider various possibilities.  Your input is valuable.

Jodi was a booty call, IMO, not an abuse victim.  I do say this from experience... two years with an abuser of the worst kind.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1531 on: April 13, 2013, 05:28:15 PM »

<Respectfully snipped by Tamikosmom>

Brandi

It was a post from Blink's website that implied that a Walmart representative would tesify on behalf of the prosecution next week.  The same post caused me to concede my hope that Matt McCartney, Sky/Chris Hughes as well as Sandra/William Arias would be called upon as prosecution witnesses who would rebut Alyce LaViolette's testimony regarding them.

Maybe the following is not a complete list.  I hope not.

Janet

++++++

<snipped>

7.   Pam says:
April 7, 2013 at 5:52 pm

From The State vs. Jodi Arias trial facebook page.

CONFIRMED : Chris and Sky Hughes will not be testifying during rebuttal, nor will Matt McCartney [as reported here previously]

Rebuttal witnesses include: Cancun PPL, Dr Demarte, Gas Station in SLC, Walmart, Det Brown.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/02/20/jodi-arias-trial-in-her-own-words-how-i-killed-travis-alexander-with-his-gun-and-his-knife/comment-page-34/

Could the "Cancun PPL" witness be called upon by the prosecution to testify that Jodi was originally booked to go on the Cancun trip that would happen the day following Travis' murder?

Janet

+++++

Was Jodi booked on Cancun trip with Travis?
Sat March 23, 2013

Jodi Arias was at one point booked to go with Travis Alexander on the trip to Cancun, according to a source involved in Prepaid Legal, the company that sponsored the Mexican vacation.

In early 2008, Alexander originally told the trip’s organizers that his guest would be Arias. Then in April, after he began dating another woman, he contacted the organizer and asked if it was too late to change the tickets, according to the source.

Because the tickets had not yet been purchased, he changed the name at the last minute to Marie Hall, who, along with two friends, discovered Travis’ bloody and bloated body on June 9, 2008. Hall had been scheduled to depart with Alexander for the trip the next day.

<snipped>

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/22/was-jodi-booked-cancun-trip-travis

_____

Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1532 on: April 13, 2013, 05:39:39 PM »

(In advance sorry for this being long.. I want to account for my thinking the whole case through)

Blonde.. I can't begin to understand what you went through. I don't post very much but I value your opinion even though we don't agree. I can only imagine it being hard for you to hear people doubt Jodi and maybe connecting it with the doubt I think you mentioned you experienced. I take doubting Jodi very seriously and took great thought in making my decision. It is not that I don't believe in the battered person self defense as a whole.

I believe both psychological and physical abuse can create a situation where a person isn't able to leave the relationship for fear of their life and also may react in self defense to an actual threat or even a perceived threat(It has been ingrained in their head that this person will harm or kill them) in the only way they see available.

It's not that I don't believe that this happens or even that it is a valid defense... I just don't believe this applies to Jodi. I think since there is often little corroborating evidence (its often hidden) in these domestic violence cases we have to look carefully at the surrounding evidence.

What she did leading up to that time (premeditation), that day (her entire story of the incident), what she did after, and if she is credible (in general since so much comes from only her mouth.). I think of these things separate of her claim of DV.

In my opinion, there is significant circumstantial evidence that she premeditated the attack. Each individual piece of evidence may be questioned but when the whole or totality of it is considered one would have to explain away a lot. (The gun being stolen days after a fight is the same size and never found, the gas cans that allowed her not to be seen in the state while claiming saving money yet still buying gas in an expensive area, getting a costly/inconspicuous rental, convenient death of her cell battery, license plates issues, not telling anyone she was going to go there nor that she had been there)

if the actual killing hadn't gotten so messy and the photos found she would be free. (I think the camera was either an oversight or she believed water would damage it... Many believe water will damage electronics but it is most important for things to be dried out before being used) just because she didnt clean up well doesn't mean it wasnt premeditated.. I think it got out of hand.

Then I go to her story of the day.. Do I believe he had a gun - without any gun peripherals like ammunition box or cleaning kit and without any friends knowing. Being that age and seeing my male friends get into the gun culture, I don't see him not having these things and also I don't see him not telling his friends. My bf's first was as 22 and they all were excited asking him to go practicing and he had all these peripherals for it. Sure that could be different for him.

Do I believe she was able to climb on "the edge" of those shelves to get the supposed gun without disrupting anything in the manner she described... No.

I believe if she shot him in the head first as she says.. She had plenty of opportunity to get free and instead continued a vicious assault that included slicing his neck open. The overkill is more than justified in self defense I believe. It is above and beyond the force needed to get free.

I think about her story of being in a fog afterwards (and the conveniency) and all of the apparently clearheaded moves she made in order to clean up. She wasn't 100% successful but I think that doesn't prove she didnt plan it. (It was just messier than she planned) then that she conveniently got out of the fog after disposing of evidence and before the police checkpoint and then cleaned herself up. I believe people can get PTSD and even in black outs.. This one was just too convenient for me because it gives her a reason to not know where the evidence is and not go through each individual stab and the most vicious slicing.

I guess before I even consider if she was a domestic violence victim, I am already disbelieving things in her story that are unrelated to that. Based on my opinion of reasonable actions and too many convenient things happening.

Then I think of her actions directly after what happened. If one kills another in self defense and feels justified.. Do they usually call 911? (Maybe sometimes)... Maybe they would run after in the shock of it? (I could believe that) Would they claim they weren't there? (I guess) then when confronted with evidence they were there.. Would they tell the truth about being attacked? I believe so. Yet Jodi kept on lying. (She says to save Travis' reputation..) She introduced a ninja story and only settled on self defense after being approached by Samuels and nurmi because it wasnt believable. (I think of it as.. Look we have to come up with something else) She told that ninja story convincingly and with a straight face to many people... Detectives, Samuels, nurmi, 48 hours. It proves how well she can compose herself while she lies (even if the lie is foolish). So when things she claims aren't believable I don't go out of my way to believe her because she can lie so well.

How do I believe this self defense story is true without any other evidence except for her own words and Travis' mean words (which I admit may even be emotional abuse) how do I believe an admitted liar and do I just believe her because she is using this battered woman/self defense claim? Does that get her a pass at us looking at all of her lies and the credibility of her story as it stands on its own?

I would think not. It is serious for me to disbelieve her because I know that if I was a survivor of domestic abuse or knew one I would want me/them to be believed. But I can't dismiss her repeated lies, the too convenient facts that add up, and the overall unbelievablity of her current story. We are poking holes in her story just as if she was using an insanity plea.. It just happens that this plea is a lot more loaded for some.

I know the jury doesnt have our information but I also take into account the magazine notes that she made in that were days after MM was interviewed and told a conflicting story (as her trying to coordinate their stories.. If it was the truth how is this needed) also her attempt at a plea to 2nd by telling them if this goes forward she will accuse Travis of pedophilia/abuse. Also the fact that those letters were found to be forged. These are further instances of Jodi lying and manipulating the facts in order to minimize her responsibility.

I'm sorry it is so long but I think I needed to work through why I believe she is guilty and why I don't believe her story. I am not intending to change your mind and I know this is very personal for you. But just understand that I do not make this opinion lightly. And under other circumstances would be more than willing to believe Jodi or any victim/survivor of DV.

I am actually upset because I feel like she is manipulating the law and using this defense when actual victims/survivors are out there. Similar to when a person says they were raped and wasn't... I feel like some things are sacred and shouldn't be used for personal gain.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1533 on: April 13, 2013, 06:06:00 PM »

I do not believe for 1 minute that Travis abused Jodi. The other way around in my opinion. Look who is dead. It ain't Jodi! And it was very very brutal the way she did it!
I think that many of us have been in not so perfect relationships but we did not murder anyone. Jodi was the aggressor and the abuser, not Travis. It makes me angry how he has been portrayed to try to save ax murderers life. She is a POS and Travis was a decent man who met the worst thing that had ever happened to him ...literally!

Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1534 on: April 13, 2013, 11:25:23 PM »

I'm sorry for my ramble. No offense intended
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1535 on: April 13, 2013, 11:46:25 PM »

Personally, I like how you broke it down to show exactly how you came to your conclusion.  Thanks.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1536 on: April 13, 2013, 11:53:21 PM »

Samantha

No apology necessary.  I appreciated you sharing your take on so many aspects of this case.  You have a gift articulating your thoughts.

Thank you

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1537 on: April 14, 2013, 02:04:57 PM »

You're a good grammie - not allowing the kids to perhaps overhear testimony. Little pictures have big ears as they say.

I am hoping for some fireworks when Juan puts his psychologist on the stand to refute the defenses psychologists.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1538 on: April 14, 2013, 02:13:37 PM »

At the end of court Friday, Judge Stephens spoke to "Ms. Wong" who was in the gallery, asking her if she could be at court on Monday at 11:00 to testify.

I googled her and found her as an employee of HLN as evidenced on this page: http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/03/01/jodi-arias-court-reporter

At the end of the article, it states:
    "In Session's Grace Wong contributed to this story."

So I am curious about what she is going to testify. I could guess several things, but it would do no good to do so.

When the prosecution rested on Friday, and the jury had been dismissed, Judge Stephens ordered Alyce to comeback on Tuesday for an "additional issue." She stated it is a "priority," and that Alyce is still under subpoena. When Alyce did her usual, just babbling on and on as a response to the judge, Judge Stephens told her, "Don't tell me about your personal issues." I loved it!!! The judge got her to stop talking.

The picture above is when Alyce was babbling and the judge told her, "Don't tell me about your personal issues."

I am quite curious about this "additional issue" that Judge Stephens was talking about!

I heard on HLN Friday that the new psychologist for the Prosecution was to testify this week and then I went and found the
list of key witnesses that had not testifyed yet and I also heard on HLN mentioned that Alyce went to the hospital last weekend for
anxiety. Remember when she was waiting for court to start she had some supporters rubbing her shoulders like she was about
to go into a ring to fight.

For heaven's sake, she's a psychologist who has testified in 18 other trails according to her testimony
so I think she's being a weasel about her issues to the judge.  ::donkey2::

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1539 on: April 14, 2013, 02:42:17 PM »

MISTRIAL
MIS CONDUCT
MS. WONG

I *think* that Ms. Wong will have to testify at 11 am Monday about her sources of something she
reported about the case because the Prosecutor is being accused of "leaking" evidence to the media.
(as I recall). The parents police interview etc. which was not allowed in the trial.
Again, if I recall correctly I remember I think it was Nancy Grace stated that they rec'd 600 pages
of Jodi's journal all under the Freedom of Information act.

Imo it is highly unlikely that the news shows journalists stole the information or just asked and rec'd them - they would have
gone through proper legal channels.

http://media2.abc15.com/html/pdf/ariasmotion2.pdf
Mistrail doc

"This State of affairs has placed counsel for Ms. Arias in a position that they cannot fulfill the duties they owe Ms. Arias, pursuant Arizona Rules of Criminal Procedure, Rule 6.8."

moi thinks that Defense counsel filed this motion for Jodi Arias vs State of Arizona appeals.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.