March 19, 2024, 12:15:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial  (Read 1660812 times)
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1900 on: April 25, 2013, 05:47:10 PM »

Heh Heh

Smile. Very good likeness.
Did u hear the jury questions today? It was like they were questioning him on the likelihood the travis could chase jodi down the hall after a gsw to the head. Im pretty certain that if u got hit hard enough in the head with a board u would be somewhat out of it let alone a bullet penetrating your brain. Im sure there have been people who have taken a gsw to the head & lived but i doubt they hopped up & tried to fight. Common sense people. Why do i have this feeling this verdict is not going to be what we want it to be? Even if they believe that travis abused jodi in some way how could they not see thst there is no way he was shot first & then needed to be stabbed 29 times & have his throat cut to near decapitation to no longer be a threat to her? Im afraid for the intelligence level of our "peers" if they cant figure this out.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1901 on: April 25, 2013, 07:52:55 PM »

Heh Heh

Did u hear the jury questions today? It was like they were questioning him on the likelihood the travis could chase jodi down the hall after a gsw to the head. Im pretty certain that if u got hit hard enough in the head with a board u would be somewhat out of it let alone a bullet penetrating your brain. Im sure there have been people who have taken a gsw to the head & lived but i doubt they hopped up & tried to fight. Common sense people. Why do i have this feeling this verdict is not going to be what we want it to be? Even if they believe that travis abused jodi in some way how could they not see thst there is no way he was shot first & then needed to be stabbed 29 times & have his throat cut to near decapitation to no longer be a threat to her? Im afraid for the intelligence level of our "peers" if they cant figure this out.
Btw does anyone else want to cut their own throat rather than look at or listen to jayne weintraub? I despise this ugly troll of a woman. According to her, noone who commits a murder is guilty. Thats why i like joey jackson. Hes a defense attorney but can concede to the obvious guilt here.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1902 on: April 25, 2013, 08:39:28 PM »

Well, I went back and found the list of jurors left and they all seem to be older people. Older people would tend to have old fashion
ideals that they grew up. So I think they will use their own life experience to judge the way Travis and Jodi treated each other.
I *think* that the jury will give her guilty based on the fact that she admitted to murder. Then the jury will go into
deliberation or whatever it is called - penalty phase??? and that is where we might see some division. If Jodi stands before
them and pleads for mercy, they may give her life or manslaughter where she could get parole. I think that would be a shame
if she ever gets out of prison.

I can atest from personal experience a gun shot to an individual would kill the person or make them pretty helpfess.
I have PD in my family and a perp was shot. He went down immediately and later died from his wound. So had Jodi
shot Travis in the head, Travis, as dr. Horn testifyed would not be able to run down the hall or after her.

The other information that came out I guess earlier in the trial that I missed was one of Travi's room mates DID COME HOME
apparently during the time that Jodi & Travis were having sex. He came home and left. To me, that explains why she did not
shoot him right away. There was at least one room mate that was home, left, came back, left again. She waited for the
right opportunity. That also explains why she was in such a hurry to get out of there and missed crucial evidence - the camera.
Another room mate was due home by 6 pm.

I have a feeling that Travis wants justice and everything that Jodi has tried has failed. Let's hope that Justice prevails.

Juror No. 1
She is a white female in her 60s and sits closest to the witness stand. She doesn't look at Arias often during her testimony. People in the gallery observed her yawning once during an emotional part of Arias' testimony.

Juror No. 2
He is a white male in his 50s. He takes few notes and usually has his head cupped in his hands as he listens to testimony.

Juror No. 3
She is a white female in her 40s. She takes a lot of notes and often watches prosecutor Juan Martinez as he moves around the courtroom. She has been seen submitting questions.

Juror No. 4
He is a white male in his 60s, and he takes few notes.

Juror No. 5 Dismissed

Juror No. 6
She is a white female in her 60s and is also seen taking many notes.

Juror No. 7
He is a white male in his 30s, and he is married. He takes notes and often bites his nails.

Juror No. 8 - dismissed.

Juror No. 9
He is a white male in his 60s. He wears denim on most days and sits at the end of the jury box. He sits close to the first row of the gallery where Alexander's family sits.

Juror No. 10
He is a white male in his 70s and is married. He has a tattoo on his right arm. He rarely is seen taking notes. He sits the furthest away from the witness.

Juror No. 11
She is a married, white female in her 30s. She takes a lot of notes. She does not look at Arias during testimony. She tends to look straight ahead or down at her notes.

Juror No. 12
She is a white female in her 40s and also takes lots of notes. She swiveled her chair toward Arias during her testimony.

Juror No. 13
He is a white male in his late 60s to early 70s. He wears an audio-enhancing headset provided by the court. He does takes notes.

Juror No. 14
He is a white male in his early 60s who often swivels in his chair. He does not appear to be taking notes.

Juror No. 15
He is a white male in his late 20s or early 30s. He appears to be the youngest member of the jury and takes very few notes. He smiled when Martinez asked Arias if she could predict the future.

Juror No. 16
He is a white male in his 40s.

Juror No. 17
He is a Hispanic male in his late 20s to early 30s. He dresses casually and sometimes slouches so far down in his chair that he is hardly visible to the gallery. He does not appear to be taking notes.

Juror No. 18
She is a white female in her 40s. She is an occasional note taker and she often looks at the gallery during sidebars.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1903 on: April 25, 2013, 08:45:51 PM »

Btw does anyone else want to cut their own throat rather than look at or listen to jayne weintraub? I despise this ugly troll of a woman. According to her, noone who commits a murder is guilty. Thats why i like joey jackson. Hes a defense attorney but can concede to the obvious guilt here.

I can't stand her either. she needs to shut her pie-hole.

It's interesting listening to this girl Travis bought the engagement ring for and she said that Travis told her that "jodi is a pathological
liar". She seems like a sweet girl.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1904 on: April 25, 2013, 08:51:42 PM »

Do you have a link back to where you found the list of jurors, Kermit?  It sure would be handy to have it as a reference. Thanks!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1905 on: April 25, 2013, 08:52:08 PM »

It's interesting listening to this girl Travis bought the engagement ring for and she said that Travis told her that "jodi is a pathological

Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1906 on: April 25, 2013, 10:19:14 PM »

Here's a list of the jurors. It is not updated to show #8 has been dismissed though.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/03/15/meet-jodi-arias-jury

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1907 on: April 26, 2013, 10:18:53 AM »

Dose anyone now why #8 has been dismissed .

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1908 on: April 26, 2013, 10:20:59 AM »

Here's a list of the jurors. It is not updated to show #8 has been dismissed though.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/03/15/meet-jodi-arias-jury

Thank you Brandi

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1909 on: April 26, 2013, 10:32:32 AM »

Dang I missed court today. Had errands I had to do.  So next Wednesday the defense gets to call in another excerpt to rebuttal the prosecution excerpt. Then it goes to the jurors.

You can catch it all on youtube, GE.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxu7ZvgZ0f0 (Part 2 4.25)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGy5yCkEzU8 (Part 3 4.25)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAsFFPo2IIo (Part 4 4.25)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gkmxPYBC5w (Part 5 4.25)

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1910 on: April 26, 2013, 10:38:30 AM »

Ever since the Casey Anthony trial, I don't trust anything, but Jodi Arias is SO guilty! She reminds me of KC.......... both think they are smarter than everyone else and both are such wordy liars. I don't know how any juror could hold out on a guilty verdict, but you just never know.

I hate that the defense gets to bring yet another mumbo jumbo "expert" on to explain how poor Jodi is misunderstood..... geezz. 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1911 on: April 26, 2013, 11:05:46 AM »

Dang I missed court today. Had errands I had to do.  So next Wednesday the defense gets to call in another excerpt to rebuttal the prosecution excerpt. Then it goes to the jurors.

You can catch it all on youtube, GE.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxu7ZvgZ0f0 (Part 2 4.25)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGy5yCkEzU8 (Part 3 4.25)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAsFFPo2IIo (Part 4 4.25)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gkmxPYBC5w (Part 5 4.25)

Thanks CBB

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1912 on: April 26, 2013, 11:14:46 AM »

Ever since the Casey Anthony trial, I don't trust anything, but Jodi Arias is SO guilty! She reminds me of KC.......... both think they are smarter than everyone else and both are such wordy liars. I don't know how any juror could hold out on a guilty verdict, but you just never know.

I hate that the defense gets to bring yet another mumbo jumbo "expert" on to explain how poor Jodi is misunderstood..... geezz. 

I am right there with you CBB. She is so much like KC.  Until the verdict comes in guilty I wont hold my breathe.

And why the defense got to call in another mumbo  jumbo  lie though your teeth "expert"  is BS.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1913 on: April 26, 2013, 12:53:50 PM »

Can not stand Janie W...she is awful and sounds delusional when talks..

Did the girl who Travis was engaged to previously testify in court and then did it come out about Jodi stealing the ring? I missed a lot yesterday. I saw her on Nancy Grace. She seemed lovely.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1914 on: April 26, 2013, 01:05:20 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1304/25/ijvm.01.html
JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Gruesome Autopsy Photos Shown at Jodi Arias Trial
Aired April 25, 2013 - 19:00   ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1304/25/ng.01.html
NANCY GRACE
Arias Prosecution Rests With Medical Examiner Testimony
Aired April 25, 2013 - 20:00   ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1304/25/ddhln.01.html
DR. DREW
Jodi Arias Murder Case
Aired April 25, 2013 - 21:00   ET

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1915 on: April 26, 2013, 01:17:56 PM »

Can not stand Janie W...she is awful and sounds delusional when talks..

Did the girl who Travis was engaged to previously testify in court and then did it come out about Jodi stealing the ring? I missed a lot yesterday. I saw her on Nancy Grace. She seemed lovely.

I don't know Cookie. There seems to be a lot of stuff wasn't used or it was in the beginning of the trial and I missed it.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1916 on: April 26, 2013, 01:52:50 PM »

Dose anyone now why #8 has been dismissed .

Jodi Arias trial: Valley man arrested for DUI tells officer he's on jury; 5 days later he's excused
Posted: 10:30 PM

PHOENIX - A local Valley police department confirms to ABC15 that a man arrested over the weekend on a DUI charge was also claiming to be a juror in the Jodi Arias trial .

The arrest happened on Saturday and it was at that time the suspect told the officer he was a member of the jury.
On Tuesday, the arresting officer was called into a “sealed proceeding” with the judge, the prosecutor and the defense attorneys, the police spokesperson said.

What was discussed in the secret meeting is confidential.

Two days later, juror #8 was dismissed and the judge gave no reason.

Since the topics discussed during the officer’s testimony are sealed, police said there is no way they can confirm that the man arrested for DUI is indeed juror #8.

On Thursday night, ABC15 attempted to reach the man who was arrested, but was unsuccessful.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/Jodi-Arias-trial-Valley-man-arrested-for-DUI-tells-officer-hes-on-jury-5-days-later-hes-excused#ixzz2RanCOPky
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1917 on: April 26, 2013, 03:15:48 PM »

Could it be that the long drawn-out testimonies of the defence witness may have distracted the jurors focus on the facts encompassing the prosecution's charge of PREMEDITATION.

1.  Premeditation - The Stolen Gun

Lies, Lies & More Lies! Jodi Arias Forced To Admit She Made Up Story About Travis Alexander’s Death
Posted on Feb 27, 2013

Prosecutor Juan Martinez rocked Jodi Arias during Wednesday afternoon cross-examination by playing a snippet of a phone conversation where she told a detective that Travis Alexander did not have a gun — a direct contradiction to her earlier testimony. It appeared to be one of the biggest scores for Martinez, who carefully led Arias into her conversation with Detective Flores in the days after Alexander was killed. “Do you know of him having any weapons,” the detective asked Arias. “Handguns?” And Arias calmly said, “No. He was more into like wrestling.” She earlier testified that Alexander chased her in a rage, causing her to shoot him with his own handgun.

<snipped>

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/02/jodi-arias-lies-travis-alexander-death-penalty-trial/

2. Premeditaton - The Borrowed Gas Cans - the Planned visit to Mesa

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Ex-Lover Testifies on Behalf of Jodi Arias
Aired January 29, 2013 - 19:00   ET

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

MARTINEZ: She was asking you for gas cans in May of 2008 at the very end so that she could make a trip to Mesa, Arizona? Do you remember that?

BREWER: Yes.

MARTINEZ: And she made more than one call asking you for these gas cans to make a trip to Mesa, Arizona, didn`t she?

BREWER: Yes.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1301/29/ijvm.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1918 on: April 26, 2013, 03:29:45 PM »

HOW & WHY JODI KILLED TRAVIS - THIS IS A MUST WATCH VIDEO. VERY WELL DONE AND I AGREE WITH THE
ANALYSIS..

WHAT IS VERY TELLING THOUGH IS LISTEN TO JODI TELLING DET FLORES ....LIARS ALWAYS MIX THE LIE WITH THE TRUTH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mXlwTZoMzQ

Jodi tells Det. Flores: "Travis was screaming the whole time..............like he was in pain, shocked"

Jodi: "I remember putting my hand on his back, he was on all fours on his knees........

Jodi: "I could tell you was breathing........He wasn't really moving though..just staying still on the floor...
he was bleeding everywhere."....he was getting weaker and weaker"....

Jodi: "He was still alive, conscious even"
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 06:36:53 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1919 on: April 26, 2013, 03:31:17 PM »

sorry about all the spelling errors, I don't see that well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.