March 18, 2024, 09:30:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial  (Read 1660741 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1980 on: April 29, 2013, 06:20:38 PM »

when I google images that's who shows up that's why I'm confused 

If IIRC ... Matt McCartney is closer to Jodi Arias' age.  Matt was dropped from the defence witness list and has yet to be called as a prosecution witness.  In other words ... no image of him testifying.  However ... I think there was a photo of Matt posted somewhere on this thread.

KERMIT!!!!

Anyways ... I appreciate youR confusion.  When I googled for an image of Matt McCartney ... images of many of the players in the Jodi Arias' case pops up.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1981 on: April 29, 2013, 06:22:14 PM »

him?

No idea.  Sorry.

Janet

edit: To remove pic
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 03:17:57 PM by CBB » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1982 on: April 29, 2013, 07:47:29 PM »

Blonde, please wait until you can find and CONFIRM the identity of the person you are posting is in fact Matt McCartney and is the correct Matt McCartney in this case and include a link back to the source.   Posting photos with "?" can cause a lot of confusion, not to mention possibly embarrassing an innocent person.  If you aren't sure, please just wait.  Someone may have the photo or have time to search and verify.  I realize inquiring minds want to know, but lets keep it in perspective.    Thanks!  Muffy 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1983 on: April 29, 2013, 08:02:00 PM »

I don't think MM is going to be part of this trial. I think the defense and State reached a checkmate over him. He was willing to give info helpful to Jodi, which the defense wanted in, and IMO, the prosecutor exposed he was a liar about it during their interview of him, so the defense dropped him and the exposure wasn't useful enough for the Prosecutor to pursue him. JMO.

I do think that MM was the "we" part in Jodi's testimony and both sides know it already, but see no reason to pursue that either. I have to trust the State here and do feel that Juan is "dog" enough to go after him if he thought it would further his case against Jodi. I'm positive the defense wouldn't have dropped him, had he been credible at all. They are grasping for anything. Again, JMO.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1984 on: April 29, 2013, 08:10:53 PM »

I don't think MM is going to be part of this trial. I think the defense and State reached a checkmate over him. He was willing to give info helpful to Jodi, which the defense wanted in, and IMO, the prosecutor exposed he was a liar about it during their interview of him, so the defense dropped him and the exposure wasn't useful enough for the Prosecutor to pursue him. JMO.

I do think that MM was the "we" part in Jodi's testimony and both sides know it already, but see no reason to pursue that either. I have to trust the State here and do feel that Juan is "dog" enough to go after him if he thought it would further his case against Jodi. I'm positive the defense wouldn't have dropped him, had he been credible at all. They are grasping for anything. Again, JMO.

BOTTOM LINE!

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1985 on: April 29, 2013, 08:37:50 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/eternalleviathan
myspace
Matt McCartney (Matt)
Musician/Band
Myspace

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1986 on: April 29, 2013, 08:40:00 PM »

MOTION TO COMPEL MATT MCCARTNEY TO BE INTERROGATED.
http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/052011/m4737447.pdf

the prosecution wants to interview Matt McCartney and the defense is attempting to learn why, either to preempt the effect of that interview or to glean whatever they can about the prosecution's case in general.
 Matt was, and perhaps is, a California friend of Jodi's. Five years ago, he left a message on her FaceBook noting that she would be moving back. On Jodi's gathering of quotations (some of them bizarre: Do what thou wilt, shall be the whole of the law." - Aleister Crowley), Jodi included this gem:

May success be yours through the discovery of your unlimited potential." - Matthew McCartney

In addition, a "Jodi" left this praise on his MySpace page:

Jodi Says I am a:"a wellspring of generosity, a little eccentric, a true friend, a living testimony of unconditional love, and an occasional jerk, but always redeems himself! =)"

According to Jodi's testimony she spent the night at Matt McCartney's house before she killed Travis.

5:42 p.m. ET: Martinez is asking about how Alexander choked her until she passed out in April 2008. Arias said she told Matt McCartney about the incident a few days, when he called her out on her bruises. Martinez asked Arias if she knew what McCartney said when he was interviewed about this claim. The defense objected and now the attorneys are at a sidebar.
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/02/25/jodi-arias-testifies-day-10-live-blog

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/tpx_24653599[/b]/matt-mccartney/
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1987 on: April 29, 2013, 08:41:37 PM »

defense motion is to keep Matt McCartney from testifying about forged pedophile lettersvia keep letters out motion. Feb 21
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13910.1000
http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/052011/m4744268.pdf

interesting.

Argument is presented regarding the Motion to Compel any and all materials related to
the attempted interrogation of Matt McCartney.
IT IS ORDERED granting the Motion with regarding to notes

Janet found this:

Martinez asked Arias if she knew what McCartney said when he was interviewed about this claim. The defense objected and now the attorneys are at a sidebar.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/02/25/jodi-arias-testifies-day-10-live-blog
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1988 on: April 29, 2013, 08:44:02 PM »

Arias dated Matt McCartney from 2000 to 2001, but they remain friends.
McCartney was slated to be interviewed by the prosecutor just four days before a pre-trial hearing was scheduled
Jodi told LaViolette that she saw Travis masturbating to photos of children on the computer; inconsistent with her current claim that Travis was looking at hard copy photos of boys at the time (I think that's the change of story that Jodi wanted to communicate to Matt McCartney before he testified again at the pre-trial hearings).

Within a month before the Aug date, Juan Martinez interviewed Matt McCartney.  Jodi spoke by telephone with Matt about the upcoming interview.

August 4, 2011 Jodi tried to get someone to lie…Matt McCartney!  Jodi tried to pass 2 magazines to supporter, Ann Campbell (read, she’d pass them on to Matt McCartney).

The magazines contained a message to Matt written in the margins of the magazine.

Digital Photography magazine

P 6 – Mark Stanoch520-256-1178 (ABC)

p 20 – You testify so

P 37 – We can fix this

P 40 – Directly contradicts what I’ve been saying for over a year

p 43 – You fucked up.  What you told my attorney the next day

p 54 – Interview was excellent!  Must talk asap!

P 56 – Get down here asap and see me before you talk to them again and before

In proper order, the message reads

p 43 – You fucked up.  What you told my attorney the next day

P 40 – Directly contradicts what I’ve been saying for over a year

P 56 – Get down here asap and see me before you talk to them again and before

p 20 – You testify so

P 37 – We can fix this

p 54 – Interview was excellent!  Must talk asap!
Edit to add link.  I think this is it Kermit.  MB  http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2013/02/24/jodi-arias-murder-trail-special-edition/
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 08:52:08 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1989 on: April 29, 2013, 10:04:24 PM »

Jodi Arihttp://www.mstarz.com/articles/11971/20130429/jodi-arias-trial-murder-suspect-travis-alexander-sells-fake-photos-ebay-natalie-portman.htm

as Trial: Murder Suspect Of Travis Alexander Sells Fake Photo's For Lawyer Fees, Ebay Bans Her Artwork On Webiste

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/04/jodi-arias-art-fake-copies-print-ads-profit-travis-alexander-murder/

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1990 on: April 30, 2013, 09:45:21 AM »

Blonde, please wait until you can find and CONFIRM the identity of the person you are posting is in fact Matt McCartney and is the correct Matt McCartney in this case and include a link back to the source.   Posting photos with "?" can cause a lot of confusion, not to mention possibly embarrassing an innocent person.  If you aren't sure, please just wait.  Someone may have the photo or have time to search and verify.  I realize inquiring minds want to know, but lets keep it in perspective.   Thanks!  Muffy  

THEN PLEASE DELETE MY PICTURES UNTIL WE HAVE THE RIGHT PERSON, AND MY LINK WAS GOOGLE IMAGES

EDIT: I'll get it for you, Blonde.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 03:17:06 PM by CBB » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1991 on: April 30, 2013, 03:37:04 PM »

Oh great..... I just heard on HLN that the defense expert who will testify tomorrow will not only attempt to dispute the State's expert but the defense also wants to ask this expert about the ramifications of gunshot to the head.

That little preview of what's to come tells me that we can look forward to a mumbo jumbo expert opining that Travis could have run marathons and jumped tall buildings after Jodi shot him. Geeez....... 

I wish the Medical Examiner would be a bit more assured when he testifies. It's not about the content of what he says, it's just his own style. I just get so worried about an outbreak of "stupidity" on the jury and that disease is carried by this kind of ridiculous fodder.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1992 on: April 30, 2013, 04:05:27 PM »

4:35 p.m. ET: Arias told LaViolette that she was in the closet with Travis when she pulled the trigger, shooting him in the head.
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/04/10/did-arias-expert-intentionally-ignore-stalking-evidence

BUT THE BULLET CASING WAS FOUND IN THE BATHROOM on top of blood

CBB

How will the defence expert explain the bullet casing on tope of the blood inside the bathroom.

I think this is the "smoking gun" that supports the prosecution's case that Travis was shot following the stabbing.  However ... I contend that Jodi did not both stab and shoot.

Considering Jodi remembers that she shot Travis but is in a "fog" in regards to the stabbing, dragging and clean up ... I am convinced that she had an accomplice who was involved and ... when she is convicted of premeditated murder rather than self-defence ... the "fog" will clear and another will be thrown under the bus.  Jodi is not about to take the fall alone.

Could it be that Matt McCartney is currently on his knees praying that the verdict will be "self-defence" and Jodi will walk.  It can't happen?  That is what we all said in the Casey Anthony Case.

IMO

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1993 on: April 30, 2013, 04:06:47 PM »

Oh great..... I just heard on HLN that the defense expert who will testify tomorrow will not only attempt to dispute the State's expert but the defense also wants to ask this expert about the ramifications of gunshot to the head.

That little preview of what's to come tells me that we can look forward to a mumbo jumbo expert opining that Travis could have run marathons and jumped tall buildings after Jodi shot him. Geeez....... 

I wish the Medical Examiner would be a bit more assured when he testifies. It's not about the content of what he says, it's just his own style. I just get so worried about an outbreak of "stupidity" on the jury and that disease is carried by this kind of ridiculous fodder.

Jill Hays I think I heard that as the defense witness.

I also heard that the State is going to bring in another witness.

This is getting to be ridiculous.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1994 on: April 30, 2013, 04:17:17 PM »

San Diego, Calif., psychologist Dr. Robert Geffner.
to refute Dr. DeMarte.

The State wants psychologist Jill Hayes to testify.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1995 on: April 30, 2013, 04:21:12 PM »

I guess she is an expert that will support Dr. Horn's findings - that Travis if shot first could not have gotten up and been a threat
to Jodi as she asserts.

http://hayespsychology.com/

Jill Hayes
Clinical, Forensic & Neuropsychologist

Examiner
Assess an individual’s psychological and/or neuropsychological functioning and report findings to the attorney, a legal tribunal, an employer, an insurer, or others.  If necessary, provide testimony to judicial and/or administrative bodies.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1996 on: April 30, 2013, 04:23:21 PM »

Blonde, please wait until you can find and CONFIRM the identity of the person you are posting is in fact Matt McCartney and is the correct Matt McCartney in this case and include a link back to the source.   Posting photos with "?" can cause a lot of confusion, not to mention possibly embarrassing an innocent person.  If you aren't sure, please just wait.  Someone may have the photo or have time to search and verify.  I realize inquiring minds want to know, but lets keep it in perspective.   Thanks!  Muffy  

THEN PLEASE DELETE MY PICTURES UNTIL WE HAVE THE RIGHT PERSON, AND MY LINK WAS GOOGLE IMAGES

This is the link to that Matt McCartney

https://twitter.com/MattEmcee
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1997 on: April 30, 2013, 04:24:45 PM »

4:35 p.m. ET: Arias told LaViolette that she was in the closet with Travis when she pulled the trigger, shooting him in the head.
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/04/10/did-arias-expert-intentionally-ignore-stalking-evidence

BUT THE BULLET CASING WAS FOUND IN THE BATHROOM on top of blood

CBB

How will the defence expert explain the bullet casing on tope of the blood inside the bathroom.

I think this is the "smoking gun" that supports the prosecution's case that Travis was shot following the stabbing.  However ... I contend that Jodi did not both stab and shoot.

Considering Jodi remembers that she shot Travis but is in a "fog" in regards to the stabbing, dragging and clean up ... I am convinced that she had an accomplice who was involved and ... when she is convicted of premeditated murder rather than self-defence ... the "fog" will clear and another will be thrown under the bus.  Jodi is not about to take the fall alone.

Could it be that Matt McCartney is currently on his knees praying that the verdict will be "self-defence" and Jodi will walk.  It can't happen?  That is what we all said in the Casey Anthony Case.

IMO

Janet

I believe as you do, Janet, but I feel sure that the defense will say that there was a lot of struggle in the bathroom and that the bullet could have been kicked, relocated and just landed on the blood. That's really their only possible explanation as to how the bullet could have been discharged before the bleeding occurred and still be on top of it. Lame, I know, but I think that's what they will say. The defense is going to hold on to Jodi shooting first, before the stabbings, so they'll point to Jodi's testimony about Travis's continued attack after he was shot.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1998 on: April 30, 2013, 04:30:31 PM »

San Diego, Calif., psychologist Dr. Robert Geffner.
to refute Dr. DeMarte.

The State wants psychologist Jill Hayes to testify.

Yep. Geffner's books are found in the "Violence and Sexual Abuse" category. OMG............. I'm gonna need Valium kitty to get through this one....

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1999 on: April 30, 2013, 05:02:29 PM »

This is the link to that Matt McCartney

https://twitter.com/MattEmcee

I posted his  picture but I didn't name him I just ? him

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.