March 19, 2024, 01:32:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial  (Read 1660840 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: February 22, 2013, 04:14:18 PM »

Also I heard today that this was in writing somewhere and Jodi only had copy's of his admission to liking young boys and experts were looking into this anyone hear this?

Thank Blonde

Jodi may or may not be telling the truth regarding Travis Alexander having a sexual attraction towards children.  Why did she not expose him to the church ... to anybody?  Why did she continue a sexual relationship with someone she perceived to be a pedophile ... a relationship of abetting ... a relationship that involved dressing up in little boys' underwear ... styling her hair in pigtails?

Nevertheless ... what does all of this have to do with the murder beyond brutal of Travis Alexander.   ... a murder that could have resulted from rage, self-defence or pre-meditation?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: February 22, 2013, 04:19:04 PM »

PREMEDITATION?

The Gun

Woman accused of killing Arizona boyfriend set to resume testimony
Published February 11, 2013

<snipped>

Alexander was stabbed and slashed 27 times, had his throat slit and was shot in the forehead.

<snipped>

Authorities say Alexander was shot in the head with a .25 caliber gun, the same caliber Arias' grandparents reported stolen from their Northern California home about a week before the killing.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/11/woman-accused-killing-arizona-boyfriend-set-to-resume-testimony/?test=latestnews

The Inconspicuous Rental Car - The Upside Down License Plate

Jodi Arias Jury's Questions Suggest Doubt Over Investigation
Jan. 16, 2013

<snipped>

Arias requested an inconspicuous rental car for her road trip to kill ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander, flipped the license plates upside down, and returned it with "Kool-Aid"-colored stains and missing floor mats, prosecutors said in court today.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-jurys-questions-suggest-doubt-investigation/story?id=18229073

The Gas Cans

Jodi Arias Borrowed Gas Cans Day Before Killing Travis Alexander, Ex-Beau Says
Jan. 29, 2013

<snipped>

In cross examination, prosecutors also forced Arias' former live-in boyfriend Darryl Brewer to describe his sex life with Arias as "pretty aggressive."

Brewer, 52, dated Arias for four years and shared a home with her in California for two years. He told the court today that Arias called him in May 2008, asking to borrow gas cans, but would not explain why. She called him again at least two more times, and arrived at his house on June 2008, to borrow the cans.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-borrowed-gas-cans-day-killing-travis/story?id=18345450

I could be wrong but ... I believe the murder of Travis Alexander was premeditated.  An act of self-defence would have resulted in a 911 call.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: February 22, 2013, 04:23:14 PM »

Jodi Arias Claims Travis Alexander Showed Increasingly Aggressive Behavior

ABC News

(PHOENIX) -- Jodi Arias' ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander became increasingly sexually aggressive and violent toward her in the weeks leading up to a confrontation in which she killed him, Arias testified Wednesday in her murder trial.

Arias read text messages aloud that Alexander had sent her calling her his "sex slave" and describing aggressive sexual fantasies he had. The pair were no longer dating, but continued to sleep together as they dated other people.

"You are the ultimate slut in bed," Alexander wrote in the messages. "When it's done, the intensity will make your body feel like you have been raped…You'll rejoice in being a whore that's sole purpose in life is to be mine, to have animalistic sex with me and to please me in any way I desire."
Arias also said that he forced her to end friendships with both male and female friends in late 2007, called her a "whore" for being friendly with other men, and began to lose his temper over the phone and in person during frequent arguments.

Arias said she grew tired of his "aggressive, authoritative" behavior and began to distance herself from him, moving away and then writing him a long email telling him that she was never comfortable with their relationship being a secret and that she wanted to "cool it" a little bit. ::snipping2::

http://www.wjbdradio.com/NationalNews/Jodi-Arias-Claims-Travis-Alexander-Showed-Increasingly-Aggressive-Behavior

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: February 22, 2013, 04:33:59 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1302/21/ijvm.01.html
JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL

Jodi Arias Faces Cross-Examination

Aired February 21, 2013 - 19:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL, HOST: Extraordinary testimony. Just a little while ago, the prosecutor whips out some magazines and says Jodi did something behind bars with them that is straight out of a Hollywood movie. Was Jodi speaking in code, and if so, why?

And the very latest on this extraordinary video. We`re going to show it to you of victim Travis Alexander shooting a gun at a shooting range. What does this mean? What`s the significance to this case where he was shot with a gun? Next.
More...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: February 22, 2013, 04:35:16 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1302/21/ng.01.html
NANCY GRACE

Jodi Arias Cross Examination

Aired February 21, 2013 - 20:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Again, do you have a problem with memory?

JODI ARIAS, CHARGED WITH MURDER: Occasionally, when I`m under stress, yes, it affects my memory.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I thought you said that your relationship with Mr. Alexander was very stressful.

ARIAS: Some of the sex wasn`t.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: So you did enjoy the sex, then, is that what you`re telling me?

ARIAS: At times, I did.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: "We explore every naughty fantasy we could conjure up in our fruitful imaginations. I love him. I really do."

You were enjoying it, weren`t you.

ARIAS: Yes.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: You enjoyed the Tootsie Pops and the Pop Rocks, correct?
More...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: February 22, 2013, 04:36:25 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1302/21/ddhln.01.html
DR. DREW

Jodi Cross-Examined

Aired February 21, 2013 - 21:00   ET

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

DR. DREW PINSKY, HOST (voice-over): Tonight, Jodi Arias on cross. A shaking Jodi crucified by the pit bull prosecutor.

JUAN MARTINEZ, PROSECUTOR: Do you have problems with your memory, ma`am?

PINSKY: Finger-pointing.

MARTINEZ: You don`t have a bent finger here.

JODI ARIAS, ALLEGED MURDERER: My finger is bent here.

PINSKY: Pop Rocks.

MARTINEZ: Well, the Pop Rocks were part of this naughty fantasy, weren`t they?

PINSKY: And Tootsie Pops.

MARTINEZ: The Pop Rocks and Tootsie Pops sexual incident.
More...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: February 22, 2013, 04:42:09 PM »

http://www.chron.com/news/crime/article/Arias-seeks-death-penalty-stay-court-rejects-4295963.php
Arias seeks death penalty stay, court rejects
Posted February 21, 2013, Updated February 22, 2013

PHOENIX (AP) — Jodi Arias' effort to get the death penalty option in her murder case temporarily set aside was met Friday with a swift rejection from the Arizona Supreme Court in a one-sentence response denying the motion filed just hours earlier.

Arias is charged in the June 2008 stabbing and shooting death of her lover in his suburban Phoenix home. She claims self-defense, while authorities say she planned the attack in a jealous rage. Testimony has been ongoing since early January.

After failing to win a mistrial or stay of the death penalty option in the lower court earlier this year, her defense attorneys sought relief Friday from the state's highest court, which quickly rejected it. Her trial is set to continue Monday with the death penalty still on the table if prosecutors can secure a first-degree murder conviction.
More

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: February 22, 2013, 04:45:23 PM »

( premeditated)? well I think she planted the gun just in case she needed it someday. Maybe hoping she didn't have to us it.
Just  knowing it was there if he hurt her again

She was love blind with him.
 I don't believe she wanted to kill him I think she went nuts snapped and just did what she had to do. He was Bullying her
How can a 5' tall small woman kill such a large man unless she was in a full blown RAGE and out of her mind.
All JMO
____________________________________________________________________________________
Surviving an Emotionally Abusive Relationship

Abuse is about “power and control!” Abusive men need to be “in control” and have power over their mates. They will minimize, compete, belittle, confuse, suppress, ridicule and a variety of other behaviors in order to slowly break down the self-opinion of their mates, thereby giving them the control they seek in the relationship.

The other thing we don’t realize about emotional abuse is, it is very seldom ever witnessed by an outside party. Emotional abuse is secretive leaving the abused woman confused about what is happening. ::snipping2::

http://www.sedonapsychicreading.com/article_faceofabuse.php

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: February 22, 2013, 04:56:24 PM »

Jodi may or may not be telling the truth regarding Travis Alexander having a sexual attraction towards children.  Why did she not expose him to the church ... to anybody?  Why did she continue a sexual relationship with someone she perceived to be a pedophile ... a relationship of abetting ... a relationship that involved dressing up in little boys' underwear ... styling her hair in pigtails?

Nevertheless ... what does all of this have to do with the murder beyond brutal of Travis Alexander.   ... a murder that could have resulted from rage, self-defence or pre-meditation?

The Abetting of a Sexual Depravity?

Jodi Arias Live Blog: Arias Grilled Under Cross-Examination by Prosecutor Juan Martinez
Thu., Feb. 21 2013

<snipped>

Martinez says the above journal entry implies that she enjoyed it. He points out the Pop Rocks were part of the "naughty fantasy."

She says this was "his" imagination, not hers. Martinez fires back that she's the one wrote the entry.

"Show me here where it says 'I did not enjoy the Tootsie Pops and Pop Rocks," Martinez says.

She has to admit it doesn't say that.

<snipped>

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2013/02/jodi_arias_live_blog.php

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: February 22, 2013, 05:10:43 PM »

Hello All!!!   

Arias has a long way to go with Martinez.  I don't think any of her cocky attitude was lost with the jury.

Does anyone have any info on Nurmi trying to be excused from this case?

I hope not!  Jodi Arais aggressive demeanor on the stand in regards to her responses to the cross-examination questions convinced me that she was was not meek ... was not submissive.  In other words ... she was Travis' willing participant.  IMO

Janet

++++

Jodi Arias Grilled Over Pedophilia Charge, Tootsie Pop Fantasy
Feb. 21, 2013

<snipped>

"You say you have memory problems, that it depends on the circumstance. Give me the factors that influence that."

"Usually when men like you or Travis are screaming at me," Arias shot back from the stand. "It affects my brain, it makes my brain scramble."

"You're saying it's Mr. Martinez's fault?" Martinez asked, referring to himself in the third person.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-prosecutor-grills-alleged-lies-jealosy/story?id=18558449

_____

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #310 on: February 22, 2013, 05:18:18 PM »

( premeditated)? well I think she planted the gun just in case she needed it someday. Maybe hoping she didn't have to us it.
Just  knowing it was there if he hurt her again

She was love blind with him.
 I don't believe she wanted to kill him I think she went nuts snapped and just did what she had to do. He was Bullying her
How can a 5' tall small woman kill such a large man unless she was in a full blown RAGE and out of her mind.
All JMO
____________________________________________________________________________________
Surviving an Emotionally Abusive Relationship

Abuse is about “power and control!” Abusive men need to be “in control” and have power over their mates. They will minimize, compete, belittle, confuse, suppress, ridicule and a variety of other behaviors in order to slowly break down the self-opinion of their mates, thereby giving them the control they seek in the relationship.

The other thing we don’t realize about emotional abuse is, it is very seldom ever witnessed by an outside party. Emotional abuse is secretive leaving the abused woman confused about what is happening. ::snipping2::

http://www.sedonapsychicreading.com/article_faceofabuse.php
I do believe the full blown rage but i think it stemmed from the fact that she was being rejected & he was trying to move on not because he abused her. I dont hear any lack of willingness to participate listening to their phone sex. If a man did this or some big less attractive woman would u believe otherwise? Just like with casey anthony her somehow perceived attractiveness & frailness convinces some that she could not just ve evil. The fact that she drove 1000 miles to be used & abused by this "bully" all of her own free will makes me wonder how anyone can believe it was forced on her.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: February 23, 2013, 12:34:23 PM »

What is wrong with this picture?

Janet

+++++

Jodi Arias Believes She Should Be Punished, But Not Death Row, Friends Say
Feb. 22, 2013

Accused murderer Jodi Arias believes she should be punished, but hopes she will not be sentenced to death, two of her closest friends told ABC News in an exclusive interview.

Ann Campbell and Donavan Bering have been a constant presence for Arias wth at least one of them sitting in the Phoenix, Ariz., courtroom along with Arias' family for almost every day of her murder trial. They befriended Arias after she first arrived in jail and believe in her innocence

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-believes-punished-death-row-friends/story?id=18547130

_____

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: February 23, 2013, 02:24:30 PM »

Clips of Juan Martinez from the W. Andriano case.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLce9Pdt_PI&feature=youtu.be
Mr martinez put this woman on death row

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: February 23, 2013, 02:27:13 PM »

http://news.yahoo.com/arias-seeks-death-penalty-stay-court-rejects-203523392.html
Sorry if this has already been posted

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: February 23, 2013, 02:29:42 PM »

Christopher, friend & coworker of Travis’ at Prepaid Legal, gives Adam Longo an interview:
http://www.kpho.com/story/21303931/friend-recalls-last-meeting-of-alexander-arias-in-public
Very interesting to read

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: February 23, 2013, 03:02:46 PM »

http://www.chron.com/news/crime/article/Arias-seeks-death-penalty-stay-court-rejects-4295963.php

PHOENIX (AP) — Jodi Arias' effort to get the death penalty option in her murder case temporarily set aside was met Friday with a swift rejection from the Arizona Supreme Court in a one-sentence response denying the motion filed just hours earlier.

Arias is charged in the June 2008 stabbing and shooting death of her lover in his suburban Phoenix home. She claims self-defense, while authorities say she planned the attack in a jealous rage. Testimony has been ongoing since early January.

After failing to win a mistrial or stay of the death penalty option in the lower court earlier this year, her defense attorneys sought relief Friday from the state's highest court, which quickly rejected it. Her trial is set to continue Monday with the death penalty still on the table if prosecutors can secure a first-degree murder conviction.

More

Sorry muffybee you already pst it
Your awesome always on top of your game

Loca
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: February 23, 2013, 03:26:09 PM »

Dead is dead!  In my world of logic ... the scales of justice should balance whether or not the intentional taking of a life happens in "an especially heinous or depraved manner" or not.

Janet

+++++

Death penalty still on table for Jodi Arias
updated 6:11 PM EST, Fri February 22, 2013

Jodi Arias' life is still on the line despite her attorneys' efforts to get the death penalty thrown out.

The Supreme Court of Arizona denied Arias' appeal Friday asking for a stay of execution.

<snipped>

In order for Arias to be put to death, prosecutors must prove the defendant committed the offense in an especially heinous or depraved manner. In Arias’ case, prosecutor Juan Martinez must prove Alexander suffered before he died.

Read more:
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/02/22/arizona-supreme-court-arias-life-still-jeopardy

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: February 23, 2013, 04:28:04 PM »

More

Sorry muffybee you already pst it
Your awesome always on top of your game

No worries!  It really doesn't hurt if something gets posted more than once.  Some may have missed it the first time around.   

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: February 24, 2013, 01:33:19 PM »

Dead is dead!  In my world of logic ... the scales of justice should balance whether or not the intentional taking of a life happens in "an especially heinous or depraved manner" or not.

Janet

+++++

Jodi Arias' life is still on the line despite her attorneys' efforts to get the death penalty thrown out.

The Supreme Court of Arizona denied Arias' appeal Friday asking for a stay of execution.

<snipped>

In order for Arias to be put to death, prosecutors must prove the defendant committed the offense in an especially heinous or depraved manner. In Arias’ case, prosecutor Juan Martinez must prove Alexander suffered before he died.

Read more:
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/02/22/arizona-supreme-court-arias-life-still-jeopardy

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

Read more:

I think the crime scene photos- blood down the hallway walls, the "spray" of blood at the bathroom sink- coupled with the stab wound to the heart, 27-29 stab wounds to the body, and the bullet hole in the head clearly suggest this man suffered at the hands of Jodia Arias.

After watching JA in her interrogation tape and witnessing her behavior on the stand (the first day on cross) how cocky and smug she was- playing the prosecutor by not giving straight answers- even correcting Martinez in an attempt to make him look dumb, elaborating on unimportant details, then acting like some dim wit trying to portray someone with a real memory issue, and seemingly needing to have the last word, I can't help but wonder if she had help murdering Travis.

The night before murdering Travis, JA spent the night with MM.  MM was involved in the forged letters allegedly from Travis admitting his attraction to boys.  The intercepted coded magazines JA was trying to pass off, were to be given to MM.  Why? What was the purpose of including this blast from the past?

Granted, MM gave her a place to sleep on June 3, but why would he implicate himself by his involvement with the letters? 

And, if he was involved with those letters, why?

They say every lie is based on some truth.  In JA's police interrogation, she claims a man and a woman came into TA's home.  Could that man and woman have been JA and MM?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: February 24, 2013, 04:56:28 PM »

Tamikosmom~

I haven't been ignoring you.

I heard at one point, Nurmi asked to be excused from this case.  I don't know the validity of that statement, I have been trying to find out.

Anyone know anything?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.