March 18, 2024, 11:38:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial  (Read 1660796 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: February 24, 2013, 06:27:23 PM »

I think the crime scene photos- blood down the hallway walls, the "spray" of blood at the bathroom sink- coupled with the stab wound to the heart, 27-29 stab wounds to the body, and the bullet hole in the head clearly suggest this man suffered at the hands of Jodia Arias.

After watching JA in her interrogation tape and witnessing her behavior on the stand (the first day on cross) how cocky and smug she was- playing the prosecutor by not giving straight answers- even correcting Martinez in an attempt to make him look dumb, elaborating on unimportant details, then acting like some dim wit trying to portray someone with a real memory issue, and seemingly needing to have the last word, I can't help but wonder if she had help murdering Travis.

The night before murdering Travis, JA spent the night with MM.  MM was involved in the forged letters allegedly from Travis admitting his attraction to boys.  The intercepted coded magazines JA was trying to pass off, were to be given to MM.  Why? What was the purpose of including this blast from the past?

Granted, MM gave her a place to sleep on June 3, but why would he implicate himself by his involvement with the letters? 

And, if he was involved with those letters, why?

They say every lie is based on some truth.  In JA's police interrogation, she claims a man and a woman came into TA's home.  Could that man and woman have been JA and MM?

It never crossed my mind that Jodi Arias may have had accomplices in the murder of Travis Alexander.  However ... MM's possible involvement in forging letters and ... Jodi's coded attempt to communicate with her while in jail in regards to testimony is definitely food for thought.  In other words ... where does MM fit into the picture?

When the pigtails/little boys' underwear/Tootsie Pops/Pop Rocks are considered ... I believe there may have been sick sexual fantasies that both Travis and Jodi shared ... sick sexual fantasies that did not go beyond closed doors.  Think about it.  NOTHING incriminating was found on Travis' harddrive.

I believe that Travis' did take full advantage of Jodi's obsession with him so that he could filful his perverted sexual fantasies ... perverted sexual fantasies that did not conform to his Mormon faith.  However ... unlike the batter woman syndrome that may take place within a marriage ... Jodi could have told Travis that the relationship was over at any time after he made it clear to her that she was his "Dirty Little Secret" .... after he had made it clear to her that there was no future in regards to "us" ... no future to the relationship she had invested less than a year.  Instead she continued an aggressive  sexual relationship ... she stalked ... she slashed tires ... she confronted Travis' new interests.  In other words ... she had "A Fatal Attraction" ... "A Fatal Attraction" which implied she was not about to just walk away.

Could the gun stolen from Jodi Arais' grandparents home less than a week prior to the murder of Travis Alexander ... the gun that was the same caliber as the murder weapon ... imply premeditation?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: February 24, 2013, 08:52:26 PM »

Could the gun stolen from Jodi Arais' grandparents home less than a week prior to the murder of Travis Alexander ... the gun that was the same caliber as the murder weapon ... imply premeditation?

The "break in" and theft of the hand gun- (same caliber TA was shot with) and acquiring the gas cans from Darryl Brewer, and making the trip (excuse, cough-cough!) to Utah to see Ryan Burns.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: February 24, 2013, 09:33:25 PM »

The "break in" and theft of the hand gun- (same caliber TA was shot with) and acquiring the gas cans from Darryl Brewer, and making the trip (excuse, cough-cough!) to Utah to see Ryan Burns.

.... and the request for an "inconspicuous" rental car and ... the upside down license plate.

Monkey King ... you have me thinking.  Did MM make the trip to Travis' home with Jodi?  He was a former boyfriend.  She spent the night before the murder at his place.  There was the Travis letter that was allegedly forged by MM ... the letter that would back up Jodi's claim that Travis was a pedophile.  Then there was the coded message hidden in the magazines that Jodi attempted to send MM from prison.

Hubby and I leaving early tomorrow for the Island to spend a few days with eldest son and family.  I will not be checking the forum.  Reason #1 - every moment on the computer/watching TV is a moment I will not be spending with my precious grandkids (1 1/2 - 6 years old)   Reason #2 - Son and DIL have laptops.  I do not do laptops.  Anyways ... I will catch up on the Jodi Arias trial and the Dr. Phil interview with Dylan Redline when we return on Thursday/Friday.

Janet

+++++++

Jodi Arias Jury's Questions Suggest Doubt Over Investigation
Jan. 16, 2013

<snipped>

Arias requested an inconspicuous rental car for her road trip to kill ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander, flipped the license plates upside down, and returned it with "Kool-Aid"-colored stains and missing floor mats, prosecutors said in court today.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-jurys-questions-suggest-doubt-investigation/story?id=18229073

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: February 24, 2013, 09:39:29 PM »

Self-Edit - My Last Post

Dylan Redline s/b Dylan Redline's parents

_____

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: February 24, 2013, 09:58:02 PM »

Oh yes, I forgot about the rental car and license plate!  Well, add that too in the premeditated file!!

It would make much sense that someone would have accompanied and participated with JA in the attack and murder of TA, considering JA's size vs Travis's. 

I could be mistaken and JA could have held him at gunpoint and controlled TA that way. 

(But~IF someone held ME by gunpoint, and I feared for my life as TA must have, I would have tried to incapacitate the would be assassin and attempted to get the gun away from the person- especially if their size was much smaller than myself.  However, IF there were 2 assailants- for example JA (who was already IN the house) and assailant #2 who came in through an unlocked door.

In the meantime, Tamikosmom~ Have a GREAT trip and Enjoy those Grandbabies!! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: February 24, 2013, 10:21:23 PM »

Oh yes, I forgot about the rental car and license plate!  Well, add that too in the premeditated file!!

It would make much sense that someone would have accompanied and participated with JA in the attack and murder of TA, considering JA's size vs Travis's. 

I could be mistaken and JA could have held him at gunpoint and controlled TA that way. 

(But~IF someone held ME by gunpoint, and I feared for my life as TA must have, I would have tried to incapacitate the would be assassin and attempted to get the gun away from the person- especially if their size was much smaller than myself.  However, IF there were 2 assailants- for example JA (who was already IN the house) and assailant #2 who came in through an unlocked door.

In the meantime, Tamikosmom~ Have a GREAT trip and Enjoy those Grandbabies!! 

Two assailants ... whether both came in the house together or separately ... makes so much sense when the gun shot wound and the 29 slashes with a knife is considered.

Monkey King ... I am so excited about our getaway.  I know I will not get much sleep tonight.

It has been a month since eldest son and family were here for a couple of days and ... a month is too long without holding those two little munchkins in my arms.  I can picture it now.  1 1/2 year old granddaughter will immediately attempt to wiggle free from my embrace.  Six year old grandson will stand still and dutifully tolerate his Mama's hug.

Janet

_____

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: February 25, 2013, 03:11:16 AM »

Just trying to think outside the box~ 

Tamikosmom~

Hopefully, when you return, we'll have some positive news on this case!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: February 25, 2013, 08:53:24 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-coded-message-potential-witness-prosecutor-claims/story?id=18582341
Jodi Arias Sent Coded Message to a Potential Witness, Prosecutor Claims
February 25, 2013

Jurors listening to the Jodi Arias' murder trial -- which already includes an admitted killing, confessed lies, kinky sex and nude photos -- heard another stunning allegation when the prosecution claimed that Arias sent a coded message from her jail cell in an attempt to tamper with a witness.

Prosecutor Juan Martinez delivered the bombshell during cross examination before the court halted for the weekend on Thursday, revealing two magazines that allegedly contained secret coded messages written by Arias.

::snipping2::

The two magazines -- an issue of Star (ironically with a cover story about Casey Anthony, to whom Arias has been compared) and an issue of Digital Photo Pro -- were intercepted by guards in August 2011 at the Estrella jail in Phoenix. Arias had intended for the two items to be handed over to Ann Campbell, a friend who has been a constant supporter and has visited Arias in jail every week, the prosecutor said.

Martinez did not reveal in court why the items drew suspicion, but at some point someone noticed the small, faint notes written in pencil in the margins.

Like something out of a spy novel, Martinez laid out for jurors what he believes is evidence of Arias' attempt to manipulate the testimony of a witness.
In the Star Magazine at the bottom of one page was the following set of numbers: 43 40 56 20 37 54. Each number, the prosecutor said, corresponded to a page from the Digital Photo Pro magazine which contained a part of the message.

Strung together, the entire message, according to Martinez, read, "You f***ed up what you told my attorney the next day / directly contradicts what I've been saying for over a year / get down here ASAP and see me before you talk to them again and before / you testify so / we can fix this / interview was excellent! Must talk ASAP!"

The intended recipient of the message remains unclear. However, based on court documents, the magazines were intercepted just a few weeks after the prosecution interviewed Arias' ex-boyfriend, Matthew McCartney, and just four days before a pre-trial hearing.

"You tried to get someone to lie at that hearing, didn't you?" Martinez asked Arias on the stand. "No," she replied.

Based on Martinez' line of questioning Thursday, it was clear the fiery prosecutor was trying to draw a link between the possible witness tampering and Arias' allegation that Alexander was sexually attracted to young boys.
More...
Video at Link

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: February 25, 2013, 08:57:02 AM »

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/21322876/arias-resumes-testimony-in-arizona-murder-trial
Arias resumes testimony in Arizona murder trial
February 25, 2013

PHOENIX (AP) -- Jodi Arias resumes testimony Monday in her Arizona murder trial after the start of a withering cross-examination last week by a prosecutor working to poke holes in her numerous stories.
She was set to resume testimony Monday for her 10th day on the witness stand.
Martinez resumes his cross-examination Monday likely continuing to focus on Arias' repeated lies.
More...

Watch the trial live at 10:30 a.m. Arizona time:
www.myfoxphoenix.com/category/234796/live-video2

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: February 25, 2013, 11:30:57 AM »

February 25, 2013 Tweets
https://twitter.com/vinniepolitan

13 mins Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
Day 2 of the CROSS EXAM of #JodiArias ... Will #JuanMartinez get her to lose control on the stand... a #PerryMasonMoment

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: February 25, 2013, 11:37:13 AM »

February 25, 2013 Tweets

https://twitter.com/BethKaras

57 mins Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras
Arias will be back on the stand for more cross examination in 2 hours. This will be her 10th day on the stand!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: February 25, 2013, 01:11:06 PM »

February 25, 2013 Tweets

5 mins Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
#JodiArias prosecutor: you changed your story because the first story didn't work...

14 mins Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
#JodiArias prosecutor: God's not here... we can't subpoena him, right

24 mins Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
#JodiArias prosecutor: Do you have a problem with the TRUTH??? Cross has started!

32 mins Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
Less than 5 minutes away from day 2 of #JodiArias CROSS!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: February 25, 2013, 01:12:38 PM »

February 25, 2013 Tweets
https://twitter.com/BethKaras

15 mins Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras
Arias about her interrogation on the day of her arrest: "It was hurting me to lie."

26 mins Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras
Arias is back on the stand. She just said she doesn't typically have problems telling the truth.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: February 25, 2013, 02:02:39 PM »

February 25, 2013 Tweets

4 mins Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
The subdued #JodiArias on the stand today... Not smirking or challenging prosecutor pic.twitter.com/EVB7vmwuYM
 View photo

7 mins Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
#JodiArias : Ryan Burns is full of cr_p !

8 mins Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
#JodiArias : i did not grind that guy (Ryan Burns) ...

18 mins Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
#JodiArias crying and playing victim today on stand as prosecutor goes thru all her lies

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: February 25, 2013, 02:06:10 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mari-fagel/jodi-arias-trial_b_2734066.html
Jodi Arias: Convenient Explanations, But Will the Jury Buy Them?
February 25, 2013

"... (sipped)
 I've closely watched her testimony to see if somehow she could pull off her claim that she killed Travis Alexander in self-defense because she feared for her life and had no other option. There is no way the jury will buy her self-defense claim, despite the fact that Arias has been able to come up with a convenient excuse for her every action. Let's review:

1. Arias claims she did not plan to drive to Mesa, Arizona to kill Travis Alexander on June 4, 2008, instead she claims that she was on her way to Utah to visit new boyfriend Ryan Burns when Alexander called her and convinced her to come visit him.

2. She claims she did not borrow gas cans from ex-boyfriend Darryl Brewer in order to cover her tracks so no one would know she drove to Arizona, instead she claims that she borrowed the gas cans because gas in California was too expensive and she wanted to pump up out-of-state on her road trip to visit Burns.

3. Arias claims she did not steal a gun of the very same type that was used to shoot Travis Alexander from her grandparents home a week prior to his death. Instead she claims she had nothing to do with the break-in at her grandparents home and used a gun from Alexander's own closet to shoot him.

4. She claims she did not plan to shoot Alexander, instead she shot him accidentally when he grew angry after she dropped his camera and he charged at her like a linebacker, yelling "I'm going to kill you b*tch," at which point she pointed the gun at him, which went off accidentally.

5. Arias claims she did not stab him first and then shoot him, as medical examiners had testified previously, instead she claims she accidentally shot him first and then does not remember stabbing him 27 times, nor slicing his throat, but that her first memory after shooting him was driving to the desert, with a vague memory of placing the knife in the dishwasher.

6. She claims she later told Inside Edition "no jury will convict me" not because she believed that but instead because she had planned to kill herself and thought she would not be alive to see a trial.

The list can run on endlessly, but her self-defense theory will not work because among her litany of excuses, Arias testified that after killing Alexander she threw the gun in the desert and the rope he used to tie her up in a dumpster on her drive to visit Burns in Utah. She testified that she knew she was in big trouble and felt ashamed at what she had done. She said she did not want her family to know what she had done. All of this points to at least second-degree murder because if she truly killed him out of self-defense, she would not feel as if what she did was wrong, but instead justified in light of the circumstances.

At this point, the question is whether jurors will convict her of second-degree murder or first-degree, meaning the killing was pre-meditated and she had planned it all along. That will come down to whether jurors believe some of her convenient excuses or whether they believe the circumstantial evidence that points to the fact that she stole the gun from her grandparents home a week earlier and drove to Arizona directly with the intent to kill Travis Alexander out of jealousy. It will also come down to the psychological experts set to take the stand after Arias who will likely attempt to explain her behavior as in line with one who suffers from Battered Woman Syndrome and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, given her history of abuse, first from her parents, then old boyfriends, then Alexander himself, as she testified.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 02:09:22 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #335 on: February 25, 2013, 02:09:25 PM »

She is so evasive and slippery... I'm frustrated just watching it.  I don't remember, I don't know, I'm not sure, I guess, yes, no, sort of, maybe.... 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: February 25, 2013, 02:11:08 PM »

February 25, 2013 Tweets

3 mins Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
#JodiArias tear falls down right cheek... pic.twitter.com/yS1KAZ5Ya7

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: February 25, 2013, 02:12:02 PM »

She is so evasive and slippery... I'm frustrated just watching it.  I don't remember, I don't know, I'm not sure, I guess, yes, no, sort of, maybe.... 

Yet other times, she seems to recall things even long ago in great detail.   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: February 25, 2013, 02:46:41 PM »

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/02/25/jodi-arias-testifies-day-10-live-blog
Live blog: Fireworks expected in Arias trial
February 25, 2013

Watch Jodi Arias live on the witness stand starting at 1:00 p.m. ET on HLN.

In Session is live-blogging Arias' testimony Monday. Get caught up on Thursday's live blog of Arias' testimony (Read below for minute-by-minute updates from her testimony today (best read from the bottom up):

1:58 p.m. ET: Judge Stephens has recessed court for lunch. The live blog will pick back up when testimony continues at 3:30 p.m. ET.

1:53 p.m. ET: The attorneys are at a sidebar with judge Stephens.

1:51 p.m. ET:

Martinez asked, "And to continue this litany of lies, it isn't restricted to Utah. You also lied to people in Arizona, didn't you?"

"Yes, everyone," said Arias.

1:45 p.m. ET: Arias said she kissed Alexander and but did not rub her genitalia against Ryan Burn's genitalia a couple days after killing Alexander. Arias said Burns was full of crap, when he said his hand was near her vaginal area.

1:38 p.m. ET: Martinez asked Arias if she is left or right handed, and what hand she used to stab Alexander.

Martinez: You're ambidextrous, is that what you're saying?#JodiArias: Yes, depending on the activity

— In Session (@InSession) February 25, 2013

1:37 p.m. ET: The day after Alexander died, Arias told a friend she hoped that her kids would play with Alexander's children in the future. Martinez asked Arias if she thought he was alive at that time. Arias said she thought he was dead, but it was just a wish she had at the time.

1:33 p.m. ET: Martinez asked Arias what is so hard about understanding whether someone is breathing or not.

1:31 p.m. ET: Arias said she tried to pretend she was happy when she visited Ryan Burns the day after killing him. Martinez asked her if she was testing out whether there would be a “spark” between them. Arias said that was not the only reason.

1:24 p.m. ET: Arias stopped her car in the desert, and cleaned herself up after killing Alexander. Martinez asked her if she stopped her car to clean up, because she knew she had killed Alexander. Arias said she "wasn't there," and is unsure of what she was thinking at that time. Martinez asked her why she was "there" enough to call an ex-boyfriend.

1:21 p.m. ET: Martinez is asking about how Arias got lost in the desert after killing Alexander. Arias said she doesn't know when she got lost, but it was around the time she powered up her phone with a car charger.

1:18 p.m. ET:

#JodiArias prosecutor:you changed your story because the first story didn't work...

— Vinnie Politan (@VinniePolitan) February 25, 2013

1:17 p.m. ET:

Martinez is asking Arias the lies she told Ryan Burns when she visited him the day after killing Alexander. Arias was romantically interested in Burns.

1:13 p.m. ET:

Martinez asked, "So it's more important to you about your feelings of embarrassment than to tell the truth?

Arias said there were other factors for not telling the truth, but she thinks the better word to use was "ashamed."

1:11 p.m. ET:

Martinez asked, "You didn’t seem to have any problems on direct examination when you were talking to us about all of the sexual exploits with Mr. Alexander, did you?

"I did have problems," replied Arias.

Martinez said, "You regaled us for days on end about your exploits, didn’t you?"

1:09 p.m. ET: Martinez is asking Arias about the lie she told detective Flores that two intruders killed Alexander. Arias said she told Flores that she heard him screaming, and she was able to escape the attack.

1:07 p.m. ET: Arias said she tried to kill herself when was in jail with a razor. She said she accidently cut herself with the razor, and it hurt. Martinez asked her how it must of hurt Alexander when she stabbed him in the chest. Defense attorney Kirk Nurmi objected that the question was argumentative, and the judge sustained his objection. The attorneys are at a side bar with the judge.

Martinez said, "Can you imagine how much it must have hurt mr. Alexander when you stuck that knife right into his chest?"

1:03 p.m. ET: Martinez is asking Arias about how she changed her story after detective Flores confronted her about how forensic evidence placed her at the scene. Arias said she changed the story to conform her story with the forensic evidence.

12:59 p.m. ET: Arias said her memory is never perfect. Martinez wants to know why sometimes her memory seems photographic, but at other times it's spotty.

Martinez said, "Again, I ask you, do you have problems with your memory?"

Arias said she did not have a problem with her memory.

12:53 p.m. ET: Martinez is asking Arias about her statement that she was not sophisticated when it came to law enforcement. Arias agreed with Martinez that her "sophistication" was not an excuse to lie.

12:49 p.m. ET: Arias said she lied to detective Flores about her Arizona, and everything that had to do with responsibility for killing Alexander was a lie.

12:46 p.m. ET: Martinez is asking Arias what her motivation about not telling Detective Flores the truth. She said she did not want her parents to see her admit to killing Alexander. Martinez shot back then why are you admitting to it now.

12:41 p.m. ET: Martinez is playing a video of Detective Esteban Flores interrogating Arias. In the video Arias said she would whatever she can help Flores with his investigation of Alexander's death. Arias admits that statement wasn't true.

12:38 p.m. ET: The attorneys are at a sidebar with Judge Sherry Stephens.

12:37 p.m. ET: Prosecutor Martinez just asked Arias if she had a problem telling the truth. She said she did not have a problem telling the truth.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: February 25, 2013, 02:52:47 PM »

February 25, 2013 Tweets

https://twitter.com/InSession

42 mins In Session ‏@InSession
The #JodiArias trial is in recess until 3:30 P.M. ET

46 mins In Session ‏@InSession
Martinez: If you knew that you were there and that he was dead then why are you calling...Is it to rub it in? Nurmi: Argumentative.

52 mins In Session ‏@InSession
Martinez: And to continue this litany of lies, it isn't restricted to Utah. You also lied to people in Arizona... #JodiArias: Yes, everyone

1 hr In Session ‏@InSession
#JodiArias: I write with both. But, I'm more proficient with my left.

Martinez: You're ambidextrous, is that what you're saying? #JodiArias: Yes, depending on the activity

Travis Alexander's sister: #JodiArias deserves death http://ow.ly/i22WE

Martinez: So it's more important to you about your feelings of embarrasment than to tell the truth? #JodiArias
Expand
2 hrs In Session ‏@InSession
Martinez: Can you imagine how much it must have hurt Mr. Alexander when you stuck that knife right into his chest?

Martinez: You regaled us for days on end about your exploits, didn’t you? #JodiArias

Martinez is questioning #JodiArias about the lies she told to Detective Flores in the interrogation video.

Live blog: Fireworks expected in Arias trial today http://ow.ly/i1WNc

Juan Martinez's first question: You have a problem telling the truth, don't you? #JodiArias

The judge is on the bench in the #JodiArias trial. She has called for the jury.

3 hrs In Session ‏@InSession
#JodiArias is back on the witness stand in 30 minutes! Watch the cross-examination LIVE on @InSession! http://ow.ly/i1PaA

3 hrs In Session ‏@InSession
#JodiArias say she doesn't remember stabbing or slitting #TravisAlexander's throat. Martinez is asking her about her memory on @truTV now!

5 hrs In Session ‏@InSession
Right now on In Session the prosecutor is asking #JodiArias about text messages she sent to Alexander. What do you think about his style?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.