March 19, 2024, 05:21:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial  (Read 1660955 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3740 on: May 25, 2013, 09:12:26 PM »

Hi everyone I was a commentator yesterday as a DV advocate from the NDVR (Registry). I read everything I could and in my humble opinion and not trying to rush to judgement I explained I felt the one who was abused and actually murdered when he tried to leave was the victim.

I have a 5" red binder full of evidence of abuse for my daughter. This woman has nothing nut lies and numerous stories.

It's such a sad and OVERKILL case.

Muffy I agree she seems to have taken cues from Casey Anthony.

BUMP

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3741 on: May 25, 2013, 09:24:49 PM »

CBB

Your thought on this please I trust your opinion we have been posting together for 7 years now
Why didn't she have gloves on if this was premeditated
Why didn't she clean up  or pour bleach all over everything
Why didn't she take out the memory card or better yet take the camera with her

Why didn't she kill him as soon as she got there so she would have time for a good clean up
Something is off

Blonde

The Clean-Up

The only clean-up necessary would be for Jodi to get rid of evidence/DNA that placed her at the scene of the crime.  Her downfall was:

1.  The missed bloody palm print on the wall.
2.  The camera in the washing machine.

The Camera

During the hasty cleanup ... could it be that the camera was placed on the bed and was unintentionally gathered up with the sheets?

During a hasty retreat ... could it be that Jodi wasn't worried when she could not locate the camera so she could retrieve the memory card as she was convinced that all pictures taken of her detour to Utah had been permanently deleted.

Premeditation

- Gas cans
- Inconspicuous Rental Vehicle with No GPS
- Dyed Hair
- No credit card use in Arizona
- No cell phone use in Arizona
- Upside down and missing license plates
- Darryl Brewers testimony
- Grandparent's stolen gun

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3742 on: May 25, 2013, 09:28:12 PM »

That's a very good summary, Janet. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3743 on: May 25, 2013, 09:29:57 PM »

That's a very good summary, Janet. 

Thanks Muffy.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3744 on: May 25, 2013, 09:39:31 PM »

If any monkey is up to it, we could sure use some help filling in the "Who's Who" reference thread. 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=14351.0

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3745 on: May 25, 2013, 09:41:48 PM »

Muffy

I believe the different topic threads encompassing the Jodi Arias trial is a very good idea.  It appears that we will have a month to do what has to be done to make referencing a lot easier.  Thanks.

Friends will be arriving any minute.  A board game or cards will be where it is at this evening.  I am hoping for a game of Scrabble.

Good Night All

Janet
6:45 PM PT

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3746 on: May 25, 2013, 09:46:05 PM »

Muffy

I believe the different topic threads encompassing the Jodi Arias trial is a very good idea.  It appears that we will have a month to do what has to be done to make referencing a lot easier.  Thanks.

Friends will be arriving any minute.  A board game or cards will be where it is at this evening.  I am hoping for a game of Scrabble.

Good Night All

Janet
6:45 PM PT

You're welcome Janet.  Enjoy your evening. 

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3747 on: May 26, 2013, 10:22:22 AM »

Thank You, it's  hard for me to see it because I'm putting myself in her shoes and my feeling.
All I saw were the text messages in my head and the things he said to her, it makes me think he was a verbal abuser, words hurt I know how that feels
 I know how it feels to get body slammed and thrown down a hallway braking the door with my body.
getting abused because I was to small for fight him off me.
My cousin said I'm replacing her with me and I can't do that.
Kermit I called you because you always have a way of calming me down.
 Thank you CCB and Muffy 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3748 on: May 26, 2013, 10:26:56 AM »

Sorry if this has already been posted.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jodi...ience-19259344

These three jurors are Nancy/6, Wrestler/13, and MAUREEN/16. Maureen voted death.

Loca
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3749 on: May 26, 2013, 10:33:46 AM »

These three jurors are Nancy/6, Wrestler/13, and MAUREEN/16. Maureen voted death.

Thanks loca

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jodi-arias-jury-members-experience-19259344

_____

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #3750 on: May 26, 2013, 10:37:54 AM »

I would say this when it came to whether Jodi Arias got life or death for what she did to Travis Alexander.

If Jodi was John Arias and Travis was Terri Alexander ... there would have been no question in the juries mind to sentence to death unanimously. Well this is if your name is not OJ Simpson and there was jury nullification to right the wrongs of past racial jury trials, but I digress.

I think if we look at this objectively, respecting all opinions of Monkeys as I know the individuals have differing opinions on the death penalty and when it should be used, but it is my opinion that she should have been sentenced to death. I think that if you are going to be on a capital murder case as a juror, you best answer the question honestly as to whether you can properly administer a death sentence if the defendant is convicted of 1st degree murder.

It was fair ... anyone on the jury had the opportunity to say that they could not. You do no one any favors, especially the family and the victim if you say you can, knowing you can't.

There are some crimes that call out for it, IMO this was one of them. She is a cold and unremorseful individual. Which just speaks volumes what she was like at the time of the murder.

JMHO

Agreed, Red! I'm sure the foreman, at least, was very swayed by her gender. Well said.   

I just wonder if Jodi was gray haired, plump, with face hair, if she would still have a hung jury.
I am not trying to be a wise guy.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3751 on: May 26, 2013, 10:59:58 AM »

I would say this when it came to whether Jodi Arias got life or death for what she did to Travis Alexander.

If Jodi was John Arias and Travis was Terri Alexander ... there would have been no question in the juries mind to sentence to death unanimously. Well this is if your name is not OJ Simpson and there was jury nullification to right the wrongs of past racial jury trials, but I digress.

I think if we look at this objectively, respecting all opinions of Monkeys as I know the individuals have differing opinions on the death penalty and when it should be used, but it is my opinion that she should have been sentenced to death. I think that if you are going to be on a capital murder case as a juror, you best answer the question honestly as to whether you can properly administer a death sentence if the defendant is convicted of 1st degree murder.

It was fair ... anyone on the jury had the opportunity to say that they could not. You do no one any favors, especially the family and the victim if you say you can, knowing you can't.

There are some crimes that call out for it, IMO this was one of them. She is a cold and unremorseful individual. Which just speaks volumes what she was like at the time of the murder.

JMHO

Agreed, Red! I'm sure the foreman, at least, was very swayed by her gender. Well said.   

I just wonder if Jodi was gray haired, plump, with face hair, if she would still have a hung jury.
I am not trying to be a wise guy.

I don't think you're a wise guy for pondering this.  I'm pretty sure defense attorneys and their teams spend time researching just this kind of thing. They must study not only appearances, but are coached on demeanor and etc.  They can't change the sex of the person, but they can alter appearances and demeanor and etc.  They must coach the person they are defending to have them appear a certain way, even if they really aren't.   I think that's why they ended up putting librarian glasses on Jodi and having her wear her hair long and brown, to give her the mousey look.  I think it was effective.  CA's legal team had her with glasses on and her hair in a bun and not so well fitting nor colorful clothing.  They do this because it works, imo.  So yes, imo I believe you have a valid question seahorse.  And there's a possibility there wouldn't be a hung jury if Jodi was gray haired, plump, with face hair.

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3752 on: May 26, 2013, 12:43:23 PM »

Joran Van der Sloot  IMO should have gotten Death but your all ok with the fact that  he will be out some day killing someone else.
Look what he did to Natalee /Stephany Flores

IMO Life would be fair for Jodi she admitted she killed him after all the lies
 Joran is still not telling Beth where Natalee is he is a true  MONSTER
Jodi is broken I believe she HAD Dissociation (psychology) herself
Dissociation is a term in psychology describing a wide array of experiences from mild detachment from immediate surroundings to more severe detachment from ...
I BELIEVE THIS BECAUSE I HAVE DONE THIS and not remembered what I did after I did it
You don't have to agree with me I was just putting it out there
Also you can just skip over my post instead of being rude

Don't judge me unless you have looked through my eyes, experienced what I have, and cried as many tears as me. Until then back-off, cause you have no idea what it's like to be abused and have  the Authorities believing him and not me

I personally am not judging u in any way shape or form. I feel for you for what u went thru. U r aoso entitled to your own opinion. I am entitled to mine & while i have never been in an abusive relationship i have been in a toxic relationship with both parties just as guilty of the chaos & name calling & verbal bashing. Happens all the time. NOTHING proves this skank was abused. I will not EVER look at her in the light of an abused victim because she wasnt. I will never feel sorry for her. She deserves to rot in a cage.
Btw i take offense to you saying that we all are ok with joran not getting the death penalty. He deserves it too as he is the same kind of evil as jodi arias.

I wish you would just skip over my posting.. just saying
No problem at all.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #3753 on: May 26, 2013, 02:33:08 PM »

Thanks loca

Thanks for the link. It's interesting to hear from the jurors. They seem like they took their responsibility seriously.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3754 on: May 26, 2013, 05:51:55 PM »

Thanks loca

Thanks for fixing the link, Janet.

Three jurors (all voted for the death penalty) are interviewed here.

These three felt they let the system down because they could not come to an agreement.

This woman below says she said, "I'm sorry to the prosecution side."

Worth a watch, thanks for posting it.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3755 on: May 26, 2013, 06:18:44 PM »

The allegation of abuse that Jodi made against Travis is not backed up by the fact that instead of celebrating his move out of state, she followed him. The allegation of abuse Jodi made against Travis is not backed up by the fact that she drove for hours and hours to have sex with him just before she butchered him. The allegation of abuse Jodi made against Travis is not backed up by her previous stories of what happened to him, where she tells police how much she loved him and what a great guy he was. The very first mention of abuse coincides precisely with when Jodi needs another story of what happened to Travis where she can't avoid being the murderer so she needs a way to not pay the price for doing it. Self defense was the obvious answer and therefore, Travis suddenly becomes an abuser.

I don't buy it, not for one minute. The jury didn't buy it, so they did not find the murder to be in self defense but instead found it to be premeditated first degree.

Thank you!

Blonde...Travis Alexander was YOU and Jodi was your ex...do u not see that?
Jodi was not abused...and neither was your ex......Travis and you were abused...
Therefore, in my thinking, you should have the utmost compassion for Travis and absolutely none for Jodi. Imo...if a man had done this to Jodi, would u feel differently?
Not judging you or your opinions, I just can not wrap my brain around it.

An abuser knows no gender...

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3756 on: May 26, 2013, 07:21:26 PM »

Muffy

You have done a great job today filling in the Jodi Arias references threads.  Thank you.

Is there any particular aspect of this endeavor where I could contribute?  My concentration is best if I can focus on one area at a time.  So delegate away!!     

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3757 on: May 26, 2013, 07:22:59 PM »

The allegation of abuse that Jodi made against Travis is not backed up by the fact that instead of celebrating his move out of state, she followed him. The allegation of abuse Jodi made against Travis is not backed up by the fact that she drove for hours and hours to have sex with him just before she butchered him. The allegation of abuse Jodi made against Travis is not backed up by her previous stories of what happened to him, where she tells police how much she loved him and what a great guy he was. The very first mention of abuse coincides precisely with when Jodi needs another story of what happened to Travis where she can't avoid being the murderer so she needs a way to not pay the price for doing it. Self defense was the obvious answer and therefore, Travis suddenly becomes an abuser.

I don't buy it, not for one minute. The jury didn't buy it, so they did not find the murder to be in self defense but instead found it to be premeditated first degree.

Thank you!

Blonde...Travis Alexander was YOU and Jodi was your ex...do u not see that?
Jodi was not abused...and neither was your ex......Travis and you were abused...
Therefore, in my thinking, you should have the utmost compassion for Travis and absolutely none for Jodi. Imo...if a man had done this to Jodi, would u feel differently?
Not judging you or your opinions, I just can not wrap my brain around it.

An abuser knows no gender...

BINGO!!

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3758 on: May 26, 2013, 08:20:38 PM »

Joran Van der Sloot  IMO should have gotten Death but your all ok with the fact that  he will be out some day killing someone else.
Look what he did to Natalee /Stephany Flore

<Respectfully snipped by Tamikosmom>

Blonde

If justice was the objective ... Joran van der Sloot should have received death for the murder beyond brutal of Stephany Flores.  However ... Peru does not have the death penalty and ... the corrupt Peruvian judiciary ruled that Joran was not even deserving of charges that would afford life without parole if convicted ... charges that the Flores family petitioned both the prosecutor and the court without success.  The implication?  IF Peruvian justice prevails and ... if time served and good behavior are taken into consideration ... Joran will gain his freedom in a relatively short period of time and ... "Natalees" and "Stephanys" will again be at risk.

Also ... the upcoming nuptials of Joran and his Peruvian fiancee may imply complications encompassing his extradition to the Birmingham to face extortion charges when released.

Blonde ... that is not OK with me and ... I know it is not OK with Beth.   

Tomorrow there is a sentence appeal hearing on behalf of Joran.  Please keep Stephany's family in your prayers as they are forced to endure the ongoing roller coaster ride from hell ... the same ride they have been on for almost three years to the day.

Janet

++++++

Van der Sloot appeals 28-year murder sentence
1/24/2012

LIMA — Dutch citizen Joran Van der Sloot is appealing his 28-year jail sentence for killing a young business student in Peru two years ago, his lawyer said late Monday.

Van der Sloot, who was arrested but never charged over the disappearance of Alabama woman Natalee Holloway in 2005, apologized for murdering student Stephany Flores and accepted all charges against him earlier this month.

Van der Sloot, 24, could spend less than a decade behind bars because Peru often frees prisoners for good behavior after serving a third of their terms, but his lawyer said the sentence should still be cut.

"We question the 28 years of deprivation of liberty and are seeking a reduction," Van der Sloot's lawyer Jose Jimenez told Reuters Television.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46114210/ns/world_news-americas/t/van-der-sloot-appeals--year-murder-sentence/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3759 on: May 26, 2013, 08:24:15 PM »

SELF-EDIT - My Last Post

Tomorrow s/b Wednesday

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.