March 18, 2024, 09:23:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial  (Read 1660738 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: February 28, 2013, 10:11:52 AM »

Pathological liars
 ::snipping2::
A pathological liar often believes the lies he is telling, he manages to convince himself they are true, in comparison to a compulsive liar who will lie for any reason, and knows they are lies but apparently can't stop himself from doing so.
Why the lie is more difficult, a pathological liar may not know he lies, he may believe himself to be as honest and trustworthy as anyone else. But a liar in general lies to make himself sound better and to avoid confrontation, and disappointing people.  ::snipping2::
Why it happens:
They can't help themselves. sometimes they say something before they think. then they don't want to tell you it was incorrect even when they realize they lied because they don't want you to think of them as a bad person. Some of them actually believe their own lies until someone can show them proof that they are wrong. (this is how some people pass the lie detector test.) The sad truth is that most of them lie to build themselves up because they feel worthless. When they lie to you and you find out they lied, don't get mad. Sit down with them and tell them you know, tell them that you are still their friend no matter what, and let them know they are worth something to you. Make sure to tell them that it hurts your feelings when they lie and that it makes you feel like they think you are not worth the truth. This may make them realize that they don't want to make you feel the same bad way that they feel. Just don't let them get away with lying to you because they will think that there is nothing wrong with lying to you. (if this is a boyfriend or girlfriend, break it off now before you are too attached to do so. tell them you still want to be their friend, but you can't be with someone you can not trust. ::snipping2::

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_a_pathological_liar_and_why_do_they_lie

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: February 28, 2013, 11:27:31 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1302/27/ijvm.01.html
JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Battle of Wits, Words in Jodi Arias Cross-Examination
Aired February 27, 2013 - 19:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL, HOST: Jodi Arias interrogated on the stand in a grueling battle of wits and words, pitting her against the prosecutor. Jodi claimed the knife she used to stab Travis 29 times, to slit his throat ear to ear, was there for the grabbing, because Travis had just used that knife to cut rope that he used to tie her to his bed in a kinky sex session just before she killed him. Really?
More...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: February 28, 2013, 11:28:52 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1302/27/ng.01.html
NANCY GRACE
Jodi Arias on Cross for Third Day
Aired February 27, 2013 - 20:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

JODI ARIAS, CHARGED WITH MURDER: She was standing over Travis, near him (ph), and he was -- the guy with the gun was standing near me. He pulled the trigger and nothing happened.

Can`t keep my stories straight.
More...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: February 28, 2013, 11:29:39 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1302/27/ddhln.01.html
DR. DREW
Was Jodi "Into It"?; Mental Illness & Addiction
Aired February 27, 2013 - 21:00:00   ET

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

DR. DREW PINSKY, HOST (voice-over): On the show tonight, day four of the Jodi Arias cross-examination.

JUAN MARTINEZ, PROSECUTOR: You did enjoy dressing up for him, right?

JODI ARIAS, MURDER DEFENDANT: Yes.

PINSKY: The explicit text messages you haven`t heard.

MARTINEZ: You start out by saying, "Oh, my gosh, this is so freaking hot." We`re talking about his (EXPLETIVE DELETED), right?

ARIAS: Yes.

PINSKY: The graphic photos you haven`t seen. And the racy testimony you won`t believe.
More...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: February 28, 2013, 11:32:45 AM »

February 28, 2013 Tweets

https://twitter.com/vinniepolitan
8 mins Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
#JodiArias is melting.... Juan Martinez was on fire yesterday & I expect even bigger things today... a #PerryMasonMoment ...

https://twitter.com/InSession
1 hr In Session ‏@InSession
LIVE testimony is back at 12:15 P.M. ET today on In Session! #JodiArias @truTV

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: February 28, 2013, 11:49:50 AM »

Is anyone else getting a headache for that  prosecutor because I am every day now 

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: February 28, 2013, 11:56:35 AM »

Mental Illness & Addiction Yes.
 I believe she has a Mental Illness.

She was so happy yesterday explaining her sex acts she is sick needs to be put in a Mental ward
 I do believe you can get so nuts and loose you mind and not remember things.
In my much younger days this use to happen if someone pissed me off.
i would go off on them and not remember after .  Just saying 

Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #407 on: February 28, 2013, 12:29:19 PM »

She was so happy yesterday explaining her sex acts she is sick needs to be put in a Mental ward

I think my issue isn't that she forgets.. its that she happens to have memory loss at convenient times and about convenient things (for her). Whenever the prosecution is heading towards a subject that may not be favorable to her.. she forgets.

She has admitted to so many lies that I can't believe that she blacked out everything she claims to have. If she didn't lie so much originally, maybe she would be more believable now. But thats on her.

I don't think she is mentally ill enough to go into a ward instead of prison. She understood what she did was wrong (hence the running away, cover up (phone call to throw of the scent) and lies) and should be held accountable.

I'd say that most murderers have to have some mental issue to be able to kill another individual.. it doesn't mean that they shouldn't be held accountable and punished.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: February 28, 2013, 01:53:43 PM »

February 28, 2013 Tweets (Read from bottom to top

7 mins Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
#JodiArias points out where in bathroom she was bodyslammed ... allegedly pic.twitter.com/Reze5ETbQH
 View photo

9 mins Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
#JodiArias now getting CROSSED about the bathroom attack... she says he bodyslammed her

26 mins Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
Juan Martinez now CROSSING #JodiArias on the shower photos! He is picking up the intensity

44 mins Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
Travis myspace shaving picture #JodiArias pic.twitter.com/OrYk7IX7W6

4 mins In Session ‏@InSession
RT @vinniepolitan: #JodiArias now getting CROSSED about the bathroom attack... she says he bodyslammed her

9 mins In Session ‏@InSession
Martinez: Your head is facing south and you’re remembering all of this even though he slammed you down really, really hard? #JodiArias

20 mins In Session ‏@InSession
Martinez: Do you remember that we’re talking about T. Alexander? #JodiArias: Yes... M: That’s why we’re here because you killed him, right?

24 mins In Session ‏@InSession
#JodiArias says it was Travis Alexander's idea to do the photo shoot on the day that he was killed.

28 mins In Session ‏@InSession
Martinez: Is that what you did, inadvertently hit the shutter? #JodiArias: Obviously

31 mins In Session ‏@InSession
Martinez is asking #JodiArias about the accidental pictures that were taken. She says she doesn't know how they were taken.

39 mins In Session ‏@InSession
#JodiArias says she believes Alexander deleted the sexual photographs, but she says isn't sure.

48 mins In Session ‏@InSession
#JodiArias: I don't think Alexander shaved that day.//Martinez is showing a picture of Alexander on the day he died. It looks like he shaved

54 mins In Session ‏@InSession
Martinez just played a clip of #JodiArias' interrogation video. In the clip, she says she had to convince Alexander to pose for pictures.

The jury is in the courtroom. Juan Martinez has begun questioning Jodi Arias. LIVE BLOG: http://ow.ly/i8INx

Attorneys have emerged from chambers. Judge is on the bench...the #JodiArias murder trial should begin shortly.

The judge is on the bench in the #JodiArias trial. Arias has not been brought in yet.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: February 28, 2013, 02:00:39 PM »

February 28, 2013 Tweets

2 mins Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
#JodiArias says her head was SOUTH after bodyslam... UH-OH ... if she got bodyslammed her head would be facing NORTH ask @DavidOtunga

7 mins Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
#JuanMartinez picking apart #JodiArias bodyslam story... she is backpeddling on getting the wind knocked out of her... Juan is good...

15 mins Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
#JodiArias points out where in bathroom she was bodyslammed ... allegedly pic.twitter.com/Reze5ETbQH
 View photo
17 mins Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
#JodiArias now getting CROSSED about the bathroom attack... she says he bodyslammed her

6 mins In Session ‏@InSession
#JodiArias: I can only say what was going through my head, not what he actually did.

7 mins In Session ‏@InSession
Martinez: You have absolutely no problem rolling to your left and getting up? #JodiArias: I don’t know.

12 mins In Session ‏@InSession
RT @vinniepolitan: #JodiArias now getting CROSSED about the bathroom attack... she says he bodyslammed her

17 mins In Session ‏@InSession
Martinez: Your head is facing south and you’re remembering all of this even though he slammed you down really, really hard? #JodiArias

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: February 28, 2013, 02:02:56 PM »

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/02/28/jodi-arias-testifies-day-13-live-blog
Live blog: Arias, Martinez clash in court
February 28, 2013

Read below for minute-by-minute updates from her testimony Thursday (best read from the bottom):

1:48 p.m. ET: Arias said she was able to get away from Alexander and run down his hallway.

1:47 p.m. ET: Martinez took issue with the fact that she just "perceived" what Alexander was doing at the time.

"I can only say what was going through my head, not what he actually did," said Aras.

1:44 p.m. ET: Arias said she "perceived" that Alexander was trying to get on top of her after he body slammed her.

1:42 p.m. ET: After hitting the bathroom floor, Arias rolled over got up and ran to his closet.

1:41 p.m. ET: Martinez wants to know if she had trouble breathing after she supposedly had the "wind knocked out" of her. Arias said she doesn't remember if she had trouble breathing.

1:39 p.m. ET: Arias said when she hit the bathroom floor it knocked the "wind knocked out" of her.

More...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: February 28, 2013, 02:05:22 PM »

February 28, 2013 Tweets

2 mins Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
Prosecutor to #JodiArias : were you crying when you cut his throat....

3 mins Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
#JodiArias breaks down 10 minutes before lunch... EARLY LUNCH

4 mins Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
#JodiArias breaking down on CROSS and judge takes a break pic.twitter.com/mgVjCVQlCF

1 min In Session ‏@InSession
Lunch recess has been called. The #JodiArias trial will resume at 3:30 P.M. ET

2 mins In Session ‏@InSession
Martinez: Were you crying while you were shooting him? #JodiArias: I don’t remember.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: February 28, 2013, 02:08:24 PM »

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/02/28/jodi-arias-testifies-day-13-live-blog
February 28, 2013
Read below for minute-by-minute updates from her testimony Thursday (best read from the bottom):

1:49 p.m. ET: Martinez showed a picture of Alexander's dead body in the shower. Arias began to cry, and couldn't answer Martinez's questions.

Martinez asked, "Were you crying while you were shooting him?"

"I don’t remember," replied Arias.

Martinez said, "Were you crying when you were stabbing him?"

"I don’t remember," said Arias.

Martinez asked, "How about when you cut his throat, were you crying then?"

"I don’t know," replied Arias.

(More live blog at link.  Photos are included, along with description and time stamp notes etc. as exhibits presented)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 02:09:57 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #413 on: February 28, 2013, 02:20:45 PM »

I think my issue isn't that she forgets.. its that she happens to have memory loss at convenient times and about convenient things (for her). Whenever the prosecution is heading towards a subject that may not be favorable to her.. she forgets.

She has admitted to so many lies that I can't believe that she blacked out everything she claims to have. If she didn't lie so much originally, maybe she would be more believable now. But thats on her.

I don't think she is mentally ill enough to go into a ward instead of prison. She understood what she did was wrong (hence the running away, cover up (phone call to throw of the scent) and lies) and should be held accountable.

I'd say that most murderers have to have some mental issue to be able to kill another individual.. it doesn't mean that they shouldn't be held accountable and punished.

Completely agree with you. Obviously she has some mental issues if she can butcher another human like that but evil is evil. No way she deserves to sit in a psych ward for a few years & possibly be released. Id rather see her sit in prison for her entire life than get the death penalty. Shes got alot of life left to sit in a cage & go crazy. She made me dislike her even more with all her attempts on the stand to one up the prosecutor.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: February 28, 2013, 02:52:13 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57571809-504083/jodi-arias-trial-prosecutor-chips-away-at-defendants-numerous-stories/
Jodi Arias Trial: Prosecutor 'chips away' at defendant's numerous stories
February 28, 2013

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: February 28, 2013, 05:57:55 PM »

February 28, 2013 Tweets
19 mins Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
#JodiArias I don't remember putting the camera in the washing machine... pic.twitter.com/X6rifiQ2vm
 View photo

50 mins Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
#JuanMartinez SCREAMING at #JodiArias pic.twitter.com/Z94vvNLmS3
 View photo

52 mins Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
#JodiArias prosecutor Juan Martinez TURNS UP the intensity...

53 mins Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
#JodiArias I don't know if I had a bruise on my skull... pic.twitter.com/NJm9W2GD9G
 View photo

56 mins Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
#JodiArias NOT looking at prosecutor as he CROSSES her about killing pic.twitter.com/5RKO2pWWnZ
 View photo

59 mins Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
#JodiArias I closed mu eyes real tight as the gun began to go off...

1 hr Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
#JodiArias demonstrates what she says Travis was doing at the moment she shot him... Lunging like a linebacker pic.twitter.com/O0oUPNTWIB
 View photo

#JodiArias courtroom cleared!

#JodArias he lunged at me like a linebacker...

2 hrs Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
The prosecutor pointing to where #JodiArias says she was when sje shot Travis pic.twitter.com/xqM76y5gZL
 View photo

#JodArias : Travis was running toward me when I shot him... pic.twitter.com/BS45RZ3WT2
 View photo

#JodiArias not looking good as Travis death photo is shown... pic.twitter.com/45m2EdSGqg
 View photo

#JodArias : I was trying to de-escalate the situation by grabbing the gun... UH-OH self defense can be a slippery slope...

So WHY did #JodArias cry today???

#JodiArias prosecutor Juan Martinez at work... Going thru more text messages pic.twitter.com/96kUsYXSuS
 View photo

#JodiArias I didn't disturb anything in closet when I grabbed the gun from the top of the closet pic.twitter.com/Ku5PpkDTp0
 View photo

#JodiArias : Travis' closet bigger than the cell I live in... WOW

3 hrs Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
Give me ONE WORD to describe #JodiArias' breakdown on the stand! We're talking about it NEXT on @HLNMakingIt

What do you think really made #JodiArias cry? Take our poll: http://on.hln.tv/h0jDO  Watch it with me live at 3p ET on @HLNMakingIt

oh boy... we got close to that #PerryMasonMoment ... big afternoon upcoming in the #JodiArias trial watch it with me @HLNTV @HLNMakingIt

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: February 28, 2013, 06:01:55 PM »

February 28, 2013 Tweets

50 mins In Session ‏@InSession
Afternoon recess in the #JodiArias murder trial. Trial will resume at 5:30 P.M. ET

57 mins In Session ‏@InSession
RT @vinniepolitan: #JodiArias I don't know if I had a bruise on my skull... pic.twitter.com/4pwuDLhNOC
 View photo

58 mins In Session ‏@InSession
Martinez: It appears then that your memory becomes faulty... upon you shooting him? #JodiArias: Yeah, things get very foggy from them.

Martinez has asked #JodiArias to stand up and demonstrate the "linebacker" pose.

The jury is being brought back in. #JodiArias

RT @ryansmithtv: #JodiArias reenactment of killing moment is BAD for her. If anything doesn't sound right she could be toast.

The judge is now removing everyone from the courtroom and asking the cameras to stop recording. #JodiArias

Martinez asks #JodiArias to physically demonstrate how Alexander lunged at her. Nurmi objects. Judge has asked the jury to leave for 5 mins.

2 hrs In Session ‏@InSession
Martinez on Alexander's death: So, it’s kinda highlight in your life wouldn't you agree, or a lowlight? #JodiArias: A defining moment

Martinez: And you chose to deescalate the situation by according to you getting a handgun, right? #JodiArias: Yes

RT @vinniepolitan: #JodiArias prosecutor Juan Martinez at work... Going thru more text messages pic.twitter.com/N4gtNkALRl
 View photo

Martinez: Nowhere in those text messages does he ever threaten you physically, does he?#JodiArias: No

Martinez: But, ma’m this is a very small closet isn’t it? #JodiArias: No, It’s bigger than the cell that I live in.

RT @ryansmithtv: #JodiArias back on the stand...composed but quiet as she speaks. Looks defeated. http://ow.ly/i/1BmLG
 View photo

#JodiArias is back on the witness stand. Martinez is questioning her about the moments leading up to when she killed Travis Alexander.

3 hrs In Session ‏@InSession
Is Arias at the end of her rope? http://ow.ly/i8YS7

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: February 28, 2013, 07:20:28 PM »

February 28, 2013 Tweets

35 mins Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
#JodiArias jury has questions... Can't wait till next week!

39 mins Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
#JodiArias cross ends

#JodiArias crumbling again

#JodiArias I don't remember putting the camera in the washing machine... pic.twitter.com/X6rifiQ2vm
 View photo

#JuanMartinez SCREAMING at #JodiArias pic.twitter.com/Z94vvNLmS3
 View photo

#JodiArias prosecutor Juan Martinez TURNS UP the intensity...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: February 28, 2013, 07:41:03 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sobbing-jodi-arias-asked-cried-killing-travis-alexander/story?id=18621026
Jodi Arias Cried As Prosecutor Recounted Each Detail of Stabbing, Slashing
February 28, 2013

During hours of dramatic cross-examination by prosecutor Juan Martinez, Arias bawled as he asked her about stabbing, slashing and shooting Alexander on June 4, 2008.

"You would acknowledge that Mr. Alexander was stabbed, and that the stabbing was with the knife, and it was after the shooting according to you, right?" Martinez said in rapid succession.

"Yes, I don't remember," Arias said, covering her face with her hands.

"Do you acknowledge the stab wounds, and we can count them together, were to the back of the head and the torso?" Martinez said, flashing a photo of Alexander's bloodied body onto the courtroom projector. " Do you want to take a look at the photo?"

Arias, burying her face in her hands and shutting her eyes on the stand, mumbled, "No."

Alexander's sisters, seated in the front row of the gallery, also looked away, crying.

Arias, 32, is accused of killing Alexander on June 4, 2008 out of jealousy. He was stabbed 27 times, his throat was slashed and he was shot in the head twice.

Arias claims she killed in self-defense after Alexander had become increasingly violent with her. She could face the death penalty if convicted.
It was a day of dramatics and anger as the prosecution pressed Arias on the details of the killing, with Martinez ending the afternoon of questioning by accusing Arias of lying throughout her direct testimony.

At one point Arias dissolved into tears, unable to answer pointed questions when shown a photo of Alexander's body lying crumpled in the bottom of the stall shower.

After a short pause, Martinez asked dryly, "Were you crying when you were shooting him?"

"I don't remember," Arias moaned.

"Were you crying when you stabbed him?" he said. "How about when you slashed his throat?"

"I don't remember, I don't know."

Martinez pressed on, "You're the one that did this right? And lied about all this right?"

"Yes."

"So then take a look at it," he barked.

Arias did not answer Martinez's question, crying into her hands instead. The judge, after a moment, called for the lunch recess to take a break from the testimony. Arias' attorney walked over and consoled her, telling her to "take a moment."
More...

Video at Link

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: February 28, 2013, 08:12:09 PM »

Completely agree with you. Obviously she has some mental issues if she can butcher another human like that but evil is evil. No way she deserves to sit in a psych ward for a few years & possibly be released. Id rather see her sit in prison for her entire life than get the death penalty. Shes got alot of life left to sit in a cage & go crazy. She made me dislike her even more with all her attempts on the stand to one up the prosecutor.

Agree. She deserves prison, not a mental institute for a few years

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.