March 19, 2024, 12:38:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial  (Read 1660821 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4000 on: June 14, 2013, 02:10:31 PM »

I think that if a female or a male who was not attracted to the defendant was the jury foreman in this case and in the Casey Anthony case, we would have seen a different outcome in both cases. These idiots think with their little heads IMO!
I am thankful that this jury did vote her guilty though.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4001 on: June 14, 2013, 02:12:47 PM »

MITIGATING FACTORS FOR CAUSE OF THE DEATH PENALTY

1. She was growing illegal drugs at her parents home.
2. She kicked her mother and the mother stated to Det. Flores Jodi would not speak to her for weeks or allow her to visit
3. She was of the age that a reasonable adult knows better.
4. She moved back to California so if there was abuse as she alleges, she was far away.
5. She lied to the police about who murdered Travis.
6. She was old enough to plot and plan a calculated murder of another human being.
7. She lied to the jury.
8. While in custody, during the trial, she was tweeting disingenuous defamatory tweets to public figures.
10. While incarcerated she has been in trouble for fighting, hiding paraphernalia in her cell etc.
11. She said to Detective Flores and publically on television, "I would want the death penalty"!

That is demeaning....LOL...I like it!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4002 on: June 14, 2013, 02:14:59 PM »

I think that if a female or a male who was not attracted to the defendant was the jury foreman in this case and in the Casey Anthony case, we would have seen a different outcome in both cases. These idiots think with their little heads IMO!

The fact that this juror who was selected as the foreman is confessing he found her attractive, but he voted her
guilty of the premeditated crime demonstrates he is against the death penalty - nothing more. The rest of his
reasoning publically for not voting the death penalty is just his way to justify his bias is all.

AMEN SISTAH!!  After seeing the photographs of Travis' slaughter I can't believe anyone could not vote the DP UNLESS they are against it from the get go.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4003 on: June 14, 2013, 02:18:14 PM »

I contend that when all 12 jurors deemed Jodi Arias guilty of premeditated murder ... there should have been no aggravating factors or mitigating factors taken into consideration that may spare her from the death penalty.

Why should ANYBODY who premeditates the death of another escape the ultimate penalty ... be afforded mercy ... even if he/she administered sleeping pills in a beverage rather than brutally stabbing and shooting his/her victim?

Why should mitigating factors apply ... mercy afforded ... to ANYBODY who premeditates the death of another?

The scales of justice must balance.  Premeditation implies the victim was shown no mercy.  Dead is dead!

Janet

Janet, I agree!  I would love to hear the voir dire of this guy

Rest in Peace Caylee

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4004 on: June 14, 2013, 02:19:46 PM »

The fact that this juror who was selected as the foreman is confessing he found her attractive, but he voted her
guilty of the premeditated crime demonstrates he is against the death penalty - nothing more. The rest of his
reasoning publically for not voting the death penalty is just his way to justify his bias is all.

AMEN SISTAH!!  After seeing the photographs of Travis' slaughter I can't believe anyone could not vote the DP UNLESS they are against it from the get go.

I second that emotion sista's

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4005 on: June 14, 2013, 02:19:55 PM »

Kermy, thanks for posting the pictures.....I can't get over the dead eyes in every picture...just devoid of emotion....dead

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4006 on: June 14, 2013, 02:21:53 PM »

NANCY GRACE
Arias Parents in Police Interrogation
Aired April 29, 2013 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

SANDRA ARIAS: And her friend called me one night, and he said he even called some hotline to ask them questions about what she was doing. And they said sounds like she really needs some help. But she wouldn`t do anything. So you know, I didn`t really bring it up to her. I thought if I brought up her here, where we could take care of her.

<snipped>

Read more:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1304/29/ng.01.html

I wonder if JM can NOW call sandy to the stand regarding this....who called, what was she doing, and how did she think her family could help her?

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4007 on: June 14, 2013, 02:24:50 PM »

Geez where are they going to find any friends to speak on her behalf! I guess they have the option of hiring and sobering up a few hungry homeless people to speak for her, trading their grocery cart for a nice change of clothes.

I don't trust them further than I can throw them.

Except we know how thorough Juan is and he would tear them to pieces.

Rest in Peace Caylee

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4008 on: June 14, 2013, 02:25:35 PM »

I contend that when all 12 jurors deemed Jodi Arias guilty of premeditated murder ... there should have been no aggravating factors or mitigating factors taken into consideration that may spare her from the death penalty.

Why should ANYBODY who premeditates the death of another escape the ultimate penalty ... be afforded mercy ... even if he/she administered sleeping pills in a beverage rather than brutally stabbing and shooting his/her victim?

Why should mitigating factors apply ... mercy afforded ... to ANYBODY who premeditates the death of another?

The scales of justice must balance.  Premeditation implies the victim was shown no mercy.  Dead is dead!

Janet

No shame in Wilmots game! After all that time she spent being combative and rude with demarte! Over the personality disorder diagnosis  and now she wants to use it as a defense!
It makes them look flakey,unprepared and just as unstable as their client.

Maybe will will find out someday just how he became foreman! I'm guessing he volunteered.

Loca
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4009 on: June 14, 2013, 02:27:06 PM »

Janet

wakarimasen

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4010 on: June 14, 2013, 02:27:34 PM »

NANCY GRACE

<snipped>

SANDRA ARIAS: And her friend called me one night, and he said he even called some hotline to ask them questions about what she was doing. And they said sounds like she really needs some help. But she wouldn`t do anything. So you know, I didn`t really bring it up to her. I thought if I brought up her here, where we could take care of her.

<snipped>

Read more:

I wonder if JM can NOW call sandy to the stand regarding this....who called, what was she doing, and how did she think her family could help her?

Yeah she even manipulated her mother in to going to the NE with those fake letters.

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4011 on: June 14, 2013, 02:27:51 PM »

I second that emotion sista's

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4012 on: June 14, 2013, 02:34:44 PM »

Janet

No shame in Wilmots game! After all that time she spent being combative and rude with demarte! Over the personality disorder diagnosis  and now she wants to use it as a defense!

Maybe will will find out someday just how he became foreman! I'm guessing he volunteered.

And since the new jury will just be for the mitigation stage...they must accept she was found guilty of first degree murder that was especially cruel. The new jury will have heard and read a lot that the original jury hasn't.  And I have no doubt Juan will point out numerous times that her story THEN was self defense. Bring It On!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4013 on: June 14, 2013, 02:37:02 PM »

Janet

And since the new jury will just be for the mitigation stage...they must accept she was found guilty of first degree murder that was especially cruel. The new jury will have heard and read a lot that the original jury hasn't.  And I have no doubt Juan will point out numerous times that her story THEN was self defense. Bring It On!! 

It's unbelievable how someone can comitted a cruel slaughter and expect mercy in return! This is a good example of someone going to extremes to avoid their appointment with death.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/11225694/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/prisoner-once-found-too-fat-hang-dies/#.Ubth78u9KSM

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4014 on: June 14, 2013, 02:37:44 PM »

Janet

wakarimasen

HUH???  what are you having for lunch Janet? 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4015 on: June 14, 2013, 02:39:34 PM »

NANCY GRACE

<snipped>

<snipped>

Read more:

Yeah she even manipulated her mother in to going to the NE with those fake letters.

I hope it was manipulation and not sandy doing it knowing they were fakes

Rest in Peace Caylee

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4016 on: June 14, 2013, 02:39:40 PM »

Janet

It's unbelievable how someone can comitted a cruel slaughter and expect mercy in return! This is a good example of someone going to extremes to avoid their appointment with death.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/11225694/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/prisoner-once-found-too-fat-hang-dies/#.Ubth78u9KSM

Wilmotts got no shame in her game! After all that time JW spent on the stand making a fool of herself! Being combative with demarte and now she wants to use the personality disorder defense. Makes the DT look so flakey and unprepared and unstable. If I was needing an attorney I would avoid them as representation.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4017 on: June 14, 2013, 02:42:35 PM »

MITIGATING FACTORS FOR CAUSE OF THE DEATH PENALTY

1. She was growing illegal drugs at her parents home.
2. She kicked her mother and the mother stated to Det. Flores Jodi would not speak to her for weeks or allow her to visit
3. She was of the age that a reasonable adult knows better.
4. She moved back to California so if there was abuse as she alleges, she was far away.
5. She lied to the police about who murdered Travis.
6. She was old enough to plot and plan a calculated murder of another human being.
7. She lied to the jury.
8. While in custody, during the trial, she was tweeting disingenuous defamatory tweets to public figures.
10. While incarcerated she has been in trouble for fighting, hiding paraphernalia in her cell etc.
11. She said to Detective Flores and publically on television, "I would want the death penalty"!

That is demeaning....LOL...I like it!! Monkey Devil!

If I were guilty I'd beg for the death penalty

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4018 on: June 14, 2013, 02:47:04 PM »

Karma always wins in the end Monkey Devil! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4019 on: June 14, 2013, 02:53:01 PM »

Janet

wakarimasen

Nothing yet and ... I am getting hungry.  My daughter is picking me up for lunch and a yak in about an hour.  My four homeschooled grandkids are attending respective science courses at the local college.  No kids and ... no husband demanding her attention.  She is all mine ... all mine.

Have a good afternoon all!

Janet
11:55 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.