March 18, 2024, 08:31:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial  (Read 1660713 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: March 01, 2013, 08:26:17 PM »

Here's the link to the proposed plea agreement filed by Arias/Nurmi:

http://grahamwinch.files.wordpress.c...riasngfile.pdf

loca, please preview your links before posting.  This is the second one in as many pages that don't work.  MB

Edit to add correct link supplied by Tamikosmom.  Thank you, Janet! MB

http://grahamwinch.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/jodiariasngfile.pdf
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 08:40:19 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: March 01, 2013, 08:32:42 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #442 on: March 01, 2013, 08:39:10 PM »

The one question I was waiting for from the prosecutor wasn't the anticipated countdown of the stab wounds, ie: "Do you remember inflicting this wound, how about this one?"

After watching Jodi in the TV interviews spin her tale of "ninja intruders", with all the minute details in her account, I so wanted the prosecutor to draw the comparison to her testimony in court. I wanted him to take the interview details one at a time with her and count them. Then I wanted him to ask her, "You're a good liar, aren't you ma'am?"

The TV interview had every element of her court testimony, down to the detailed recollections, to the inflections in her voice, to the expressions on her face. On each occasion  where she had an opportunity to help herself, she fell into that pattern.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: March 01, 2013, 08:51:19 PM »

The finger is all Arias has in her desperate attempt to convince us that she was abused. She has no other corroborating evidence.

She has no corroboration for all the other mud she has slung and never will
1) pedophilia (no pictures, no computer images, no texts or phone calls about it, nothing about it in her journal, she didn't tell anyone and best of all: the spiderman underwear was conveniently thrown away

2) he was a sexual deviant (so? she says she is a willing participant.. and just because she didn't jump up and down and turn cartwheels over it she participated and she "liked" it.)

3) he kept their relationship hidden/he was emotionally abusive: (she impeaches her own self with her 48 hours interviews and interviews with detectives.

and finally

4) physical abuse: all she has is the finger and that has failed her too with police interviews, witness testimony and pictures)

So, all she HAS is her bent up, pathetic finger to prove 1-4... there is not one other shred of anything that supports her claims. It is my opinion that if the jury can get the finger they will be able to do the right thing on deliberation day.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: March 01, 2013, 08:52:40 PM »

loca, please preview your links before posting.  This is the second one in as many pages that don't work.  MB

Edit to add correct link supplied by Tamikosmom.  Thank you, Janet! MB

Oopsh I did but I guess it didnt work here sorry
Ill recheck next time
Thanks

Loca
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: March 01, 2013, 08:59:35 PM »

Thanks loca. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #446 on: March 01, 2013, 09:56:21 PM »

The finger is all Arias has in her desperate attempt to convince us that she was abused. She has no other corroborating evidence.

She has no corroboration for all the other mud she has slung and never will
1) pedophilia (no pictures, no computer images, no texts or phone calls about it, nothing about it in her journal, she didn't tell anyone and best of all: the spiderman underwear was conveniently thrown away

2) he was a sexual deviant (so? she says she is a willing participant.. and just because she didn't jump up and down and turn cartwheels over it she participated and she "liked" it.)

3) he kept their relationship hidden/he was emotionally abusive: (she impeaches her own self with her 48 hours interviews and interviews with detectives.

and finally

4) physical abuse: all she has is the finger and that has failed her too with police interviews, witness testimony and pictures)

So, all she HAS is her bent up, pathetic finger to prove 1-4... there is not one other shred of anything that supports her claims. It is my opinion that if the jury can get the finger they will be able to do the right thing on deliberation day.

I totally agree, loca! I would only add that on the point of him being a sexual deviant, it seems to me she was pretty adept at prodding him along that path. Admittedly, I doubt it took a taser, but I really believe she, subtly, was forging the direction of their sexual path.

I'm holding my breath about the verdict. There is so much about her that reminds me of Casey Anthony. Both are such wordy liars and confident. I do hope this jury isn't similar!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: March 01, 2013, 10:47:22 PM »

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/3032600/vp/50994724#50994724
Tonight CNN at 10. Pm
Re: jodi arias trial! Some of Travis friends interviewed

Thanks for the heads-up Ioca.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: March 02, 2013, 01:12:12 AM »

Dateline   |  March 02, 2013
Along Came Jodi, Part 1
Two young, attractive people come together, and it’s no match made in heaven
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/dateline/51013969#51013969

Along Came Jodi, Part 2
Jodi Arias becomes Mormon like Travis. It’s all going well until Travis calls it quits.
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/dateline/51013983#51013983

Along Came Jodi, Part 3
Travis Alexander, in a scene reminiscent of the Alfred Hitchcock movie 'Psycho', is found dead in his shower. Everyone suspects Jodi Arias
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/dateline/51014034#51014034

Along Came Jodi,, Part 4
Police find a digital 'smoking gun' and Jodi Arias changes her story.
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/dateline/51014098#51014098

Along Came Jodi,, Part 5
Jodi changes her story once again and goes on trial.
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/dateline/51014197#51014197

Along Came Jodi, Part 6
The prosecution against Jodi Arias tries to prove that it was murder.
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/dateline/51014284#51014284

_____

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: March 02, 2013, 02:25:00 PM »

I need to know how it went about that Jodi was going to visit Travis?
 Who's Idea was it?
it their  we have proof of this in a text or email or phone call..
Thanks

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: March 02, 2013, 05:09:33 PM »

I need to know how it went about that Jodi was going to visit Travis?
 Who's Idea was it?
it their  we have proof of this in a text or email or phone call..
Thanks

According to Jodi ...

Jodi Arias Describes Violent Sex Before Killing Travis Alexander
Feb. 19, 2013

<snipped>

Earlier, Arias explained that she wasn't planning to visit Alexander during her roadtrip from her home in California, but was convinced by him to spontaneously take a detour to his house for sex and to hang out.

"The very last time I called Travis it was kind of like, I don't know how to describe it, he had been very sweet and was guilting me and making me feel bad that I was taking this big trip without going to see him," Arias said this afternoon.

"When I called him last time it was just like all right, I'm going," she said. "(Sex) was our thing at that time. I wasn't going to go there, stay the night and not do that."

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-describes-violent-sex-killing-boyfriend/story?id=18538637

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: March 02, 2013, 05:23:33 PM »

Blonde ... not one person has come forward who claims Jodi Arias mentioned that she had planned to visit Travis Alexander while on the road trip to meet up with Ryan Burns?

Also ... it appears that Jodi had no concern that Ryan Burns would learn from Travis Alexander through Prepaid Legal Services conferences regarding the visit. 

Janet

+++++

According to Prosecutor Martinez ...

‘I Couldn’t Keep My Stories Straight,’ Jodi Arias Admits In Death Penalty Trial As Prosecutor Exposes Her Lies
Posted on Feb 27, 2013

<snipped>

Martinez argued that premeditation was  partially proven by Arias’ specifically renting a car that wasn’t red while fleeing after killing her ex-boyfriend, because red cars notoriously get pulled over by police more often. He also argued she borrowed gas cans from a friend so she wouldn’t leave a paper trail when she made a detour to Mesa, Arizona while en route to Utah.

The most vital key to the puzzle however is literally the smoking gun, as Jodi originally told Detective Flores that Travis didn’t have a firearm but is now claiming that she found the gun while cleaning in 2007 and grabbed it after he allegedly chased her on the fateful day that she stabbed Alexander 29 times, slit his throat and shot him in the face. Martinez played a conversation between Arias and Det. Flores where she stated that Travis did not own a gun.

Adding to the twisted tale, Arias’ grandparents reported a .25 caliber handgun stolen from their Northern California house about a week before the killing – the same caliber used to shoot Alexander – but Arias says she knows nothing about the burglary and insists she brought no weapons to his home.

<snipped>

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/02/jodi-arias-murder-trial-death-penalty-premeditation-lies/

_____

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #452 on: March 02, 2013, 10:37:13 PM »

Blonde ... not one person has come forward who claims Jodi Arias mentioned that she had planned to visit Travis Alexander while on the road trip to meet up with Ryan Burns?

Also ... it appears that Jodi had no concern that Ryan Burns would learn from Travis Alexander through Prepaid Legal Services conferences regarding the visit. 

Janet

+++++

According to Prosecutor Martinez ...

‘I Couldn’t Keep My Stories Straight,’ Jodi Arias Admits In Death Penalty Trial As Prosecutor Exposes Her Lies
Posted on Feb 27, 2013

<snipped>

Martinez argued that premeditation was  partially proven by Arias’ specifically renting a car that wasn’t red while fleeing after killing her ex-boyfriend, because red cars notoriously get pulled over by police more often. He also argued she borrowed gas cans from a friend so she wouldn’t leave a paper trail when she made a detour to Mesa, Arizona while en route to Utah.

The most vital key to the puzzle however is literally the smoking gun, as Jodi originally told Detective Flores that Travis didn’t have a firearm but is now claiming that she found the gun while cleaning in 2007 and grabbed it after he allegedly chased her on the fateful day that she stabbed Alexander 29 times, slit his throat and shot him in the face. Martinez played a conversation between Arias and Det. Flores where she stated that Travis did not own a gun.

Adding to the twisted tale, Arias’ grandparents reported a .25 caliber handgun stolen from their Northern California house about a week before the killing – the same caliber used to shoot Alexander – but Arias says she knows nothing about the burglary and insists she brought no weapons to his home.

<snipped>

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/02/jodi-arias-murder-trial-death-penalty-premeditation-lies/

Personally i dont think he was in on the plan. I think she either showed up unannounced or she called him on the road to see if she could come by. She had much bigger plans than just sex though, unfortunately for him. She was probably what is otherwise known as a booty call for him. Skanks like her udually end up being nothing more than a booty call.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: March 02, 2013, 11:28:35 PM »

Personally i dont think he was in on the plan. I think she either showed up unannounced or she called him on the road to see if she could come by. She had much bigger plans than just sex though, unfortunately for him. She was probably what is otherwise known as a booty call for him. Skanks like her udually end up being nothing more than a booty call.

I agree kcrn.

The gun that was reported stolen from Jodi Arias' grandparents one week prior to the murder ... the requested inconspicuous rental vehicle ... the borrowed gas cans and ... the unside down licence plate convince me there was a plan prior to the road trip to make a detour with the intention of ending Travis Alexander's life.  Cell phone activity should provide investigators with the truth regarding when Travis was made aware of Jodi's visit.

The involvement of Matthew McCartney?  Time will reveal the truth but ... I believe along with Monkey King that a plea deal may be forthcoming.

Janet

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: March 04, 2013, 11:14:26 AM »

March 4, 2013 Tweets

https://twitter.com/vinniepolitan

43 mins Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
#JodiArias back on the stand. After defense, jury gets to ask questions! What would YOU #AskJodiArias? Watch w/ me 3p ET on @HLNMakingIt

HLNtv.com/MakingIt

https://twitter.com/InSession

9 mins In Session ‏@InSession
@mschris32 truTV has decided to expand their original programming. In Session will air trial coverage and analysis weekdays from 9-11a EST.
 View conversation

35 mins In Session ‏@InSession
@twodales9 He is InSession's law enforcement analyst and legal contributor. Thanks for watching!
 View conversation

36 mins In Session ‏@InSession
@orr_ab truTV expanded its original programming. InSession will give viewers a front-row seat to justice weekdays 9-11a EST.
 View conversation

56 mins In Session ‏@InSession
Jurors will get to ask #JodiArias questions this week. What would you ask her about her testimony? http://ow.ly/ikbAo

1 hr In Session ‏@InSession
@darkeyedsmile Live testimony resumes today at 12:30p EST on @HLN. We will bring you post trial analysis every morning 9-11a EST.
 View conversation

@tennsoccermom Sorry I am working to get to everyone! If it's urgent, please tweet again.
 View conversation

@pmsd47 TruTV has decided to expand their original programming. @HLN will cover the #JodiArias trial after we go off the air.
 View conversation

@slim6204 our coverage started at 9a EST. Thanks for watching!
 View conversation

2 hrs In Session ‏@InSession
@carolynstraw Thanks for your message. TruTV is expanding their original programming. We will bring the court coverage you love 9-11a EST.
 View conversation

@stacypoling Thank you for your loyalty! We will still bring you trial coverage from 9a-11a EST. Thank you for being an In Session fan.
 View conversation

@marysch3 TruTV has decided to expand it's original programming. But we are committed to bringing you #JodiArias and great trial analysis.
 View conversation

@sherrirf @HLN will carry the trial. We will bring you #JodiArias analysis this morning.
 View conversation

@shely122young Thank you for your loyalty! TruTV has expanded it's lineup of original programming. We will still be bringing you #JodiArias.
 View conversation

@piunti64 Mike is filling in today. Vinnie will be back on air soon and Mike will be contributing.
 View conversation

Today Mike Brooks analyzes Jodi Arias' testimony about killing Travis Alexander. Hear Jodi's two versions of the fight that led her to kill.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: March 04, 2013, 12:00:39 PM »

Jodi Arias trial live video: Arias to resume testimony after cross-examination
March 4, 2013

PHOENIX - Jodi Arias is set to return to the witness stand in the death penalty case against her after a prosecutor concluded his cross-examination of the defendant last week.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/jodi-arias-trial-live-video-arias-to-resume-testimony-after-cross-examination

The Jodi Arias Trial - HLN - 9:30 AM PT

(Edit to fix error, per Janet.  MB)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 12:47:52 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: March 04, 2013, 12:12:36 PM »

Correction  (Fixed.  Thanks Janet!)

The Jodi Arias Trial - HLN - 9:30 AM PT

« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 12:46:20 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: March 04, 2013, 01:01:32 PM »

ABC15 Live Video

http://www.abc15.com/generic/news/live-video

9:50 AM PT

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: March 04, 2013, 04:07:35 PM »

March 4, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/vinniepolitan
15 secs Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
#JodiArias looks like she has a sore on her lip today... pic.twitter.com/3v1IFJCYyP

https://twitter.com/InSession

4 mins In Session ‏@InSession
#JodiArias says 1st sexual encounter with #TravisAlexander involved oral sex. She says he led her to believe he was experienced sexually.

10 mins In Session ‏@InSession
@newyearsblu truTV decided to expand its original programming. InSession will give viewers front-row seat to justice weekdays 9-11a EST.
 View conversation

18 mins In Session ‏@InSession
#JodiArias is back on the stand. Her attorney is asking her about her relationship with #TravisAlexander.

29 mins In Session ‏@InSession
@mustangbabe2012 truTV decided to expand its original programming. InSession will give viewers front-row seat to justice weekdays 9-11a EST.
 View conversation

Judge has called lunch recess for the jury in the #JodiArias trial

3 hrs In Session ‏@InSession
#JodiArias says #TravisAlexander made her feel beautiful inside and like she could reach her potential.

RT @jvelezmitchell Vote in our daily poll question. Can #JodiArias defense team repair the damage from last week? http://on.hln.tv/6XrLK8

@anthxeria ha good one!
 View conversation

The judge's judicial assistant has said the #JodiArias trial is delayed for 10-15 minutes. No reason was given for the delay.

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: March 04, 2013, 04:47:40 PM »

Hello everyone!  Where do we go to discuss this trial?  Got some things about it I need to vent about...;')
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.