March 18, 2024, 08:13:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial  (Read 1660706 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: March 14, 2013, 04:44:07 PM »

That closet was neat and tidy...someone in fear of their life, having to step up on a shelf to get a gun would have to mess up something in fear and their haste to get at that gun...imo...

Sad to see his personal stuff so organized, just like his life probably was before he met Jodi.

I think that his emails to her showed that he was on to her and that he was wise to her evilness and he was done with her. And she knew it...thus, murder him...

DR. DREW
Aired February 19, 2013 - 21:00:00   ET

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

ARIAS: He said, I`m going to tell all your friends and family, basically, about all the -- I can`t remember how he characterized it, but I think it was something like the psycho things that you`ve done. I don`t ever want to get another freaking text from you again or a call unless it`s an apology and a thank you for constantly having to take on your ever-ceasing problems. Not one freaking more.

I`m sick of your soap opera and your ways. You purposely try to ruin every day. It seems you`re getting good at it. You couldn`t get off your lazy butt, because that`s the sociopath I know so well, it freaking figures.

I want you to understand how evil I think you are. You are the worst thing that ever happened to me. It made me feel not good, I guess. It made me feel yucky.

You are a sociopath. You only cry for yourself. You have never cared about me and you have betrayed me worse than any example I could conjure. You are sick and you have scammed me.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1302/19/ddhln.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: March 14, 2013, 04:53:25 PM »

Do we know or sure that Travis was ever out of the shower when he suffered his injuries? Maybe Jodi did not move him after all back to the shower. Maybe  all the blood in the sink was from Jodi cleaning his blood off of her? She should have been a bloody mess after all she did to him.

The following convinces me that Travis fought to live until a bullet from Jodi Arias' grandparents' gun took him down.

1.  Blood splatter in the sink.
2.  62 second photo of a blood Travis in the hallway.

Cookie ... I turned down a lunch date with a good friend to watch today's trial live on HLN.  It's going to cost me.  I appeased her by offering to treat her to dinner at the Olive Garden tonight.  I am forgiven.

Janet

+++++++

January 19, 2013 10:57 PM
Self-defense or jealous rage? Jodi Arias on trial for brutal murder of ex-boyfriend

<snipped>

"Well, theory is that Jody Arias showed up ... They had some type of rendezvous. A sexual encounter. During that time, they took photographs of each other," Flores told Maher.

And then investigators say Arias viciously attacked Travis with a knife, stabbing him repeatedly.

"There was obviously a struggle inside of that bathroom. Somehow, he got into -- close to the bedroom area, which is down a long hallway," Flores continued. "That's when the last photograph was taken of him."

"How does he end up back in the bathroom where you find him?" Maher asked.

"Well, we believe that he was dragged from that area, back into the shower," Flores replied. "And we believe at that time, that's when the palm print was left on the wall. ... It's obvious that the print was left -- with somebody having blood on their hands ...and it's not just his blood, it's a combination of her blood as well."

<snipped>

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18559_162-57564827/self-defense-or-jealous-rage-jodi-arias-on-trial-for-brutal-murder-of-ex-boyfriend/?pageNum=4

29:30 - 48 Hours Mystery - Video
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50139320n

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #662 on: March 14, 2013, 04:58:00 PM »

Also at picture 5:29:20 Travis looks like he's shocked by something. I wonder if she is getting ready to shoot him and that's why in 5:30:30 he's down
Ive always thought that too. Maybe she had gun & knife & forced him to sit in the shower. More defenseless that way for the onslaught of knife wounds
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: March 14, 2013, 05:02:23 PM »

Thx for the clarification Janet..

Enjoy the Olive Garden. Sounds good right about now.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: March 14, 2013, 05:16:09 PM »

Also at picture 5:29:20 Travis looks like he's shocked by something. I wonder if she is getting ready to shoot him and that's why in 5:30:30 he's down
Ive always thought that too. Maybe she had gun & knife & forced him to sit in the shower. More defenseless that way for the onslaught of knife wounds

I have thought the same thing.  His expression is beyond odd. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: March 14, 2013, 05:25:02 PM »

Cookie

I am looking forward to dinner at the Olive Garden but listening to this "expert" for the defence who is testifying ... I wish I had done lunch.

Jodi Arias has had almost five years to create a story that will conform with a battered woman's syndrome ... a story that an "expert" will determine on Jodi's words whether Travis' murder was self defence or premediated.  I hope the jury is not being deceived.  I hope there is not another "Casey Anthony" outcome.

Janet
2:14 PM PT

_____

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #666 on: March 14, 2013, 06:05:45 PM »

Cookie

I am looking forward to dinner at the Olive Garden but listening to this "expert" for the defence who is testifying ... I wish I had done lunch.

Jodi Arias has had almost five years to create a story that will conform with a battered woman's syndrome ... a story that an "expert" will determine on Jodi's words whether Travis' murder was self defence or premediated.  I hope the jury is not being deceived.  I hope there is not another "Casey Anthony" outcome.

Janet
2:14 PM PT

I hope they arent either janet. I cant imagine being an "expert" testifying on someones behalf who is so obviously evil & guilty as hell of 1st degree. Is that money really worth it? Sickens me what people will do for money & fame in a high profile murder case. Sorry dude, ptsd is real but this biatch is just straight lying. Every bit of evidence of preparation for this trip of hers points to premeditation. I would love to punch her in her ugly smug face.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: March 14, 2013, 06:50:01 PM »

Sequence of Events?

1.  Jodi takes a photo of Travis showering.
2.  Jodi stabs Travis 27 times.
3.  Travis is still alive.  Jodi immediately leaves to retrieve Grandparents' gun.
4.  Bleeding from mouth and nose Travis staggers out of shower to the sink.
5.  Bloody Travis staggers down the hallway
6.  Jodi enters hallway with gun.
7.  Jodi shoots Travis.
8.  The 62 second photo happens?

Warning!  My speculations are subject to change.

Considering the casing was located on pool of blood in the bathroom ... it would appear that is the room where the shooting happed.

Janet

1.  Jodi takes a photo of Travis showering.  (1 second)
2.  Jodi attacks Travis by stabbing him him 27/29 times.
3.  Bleeding from mouth and nose Travis staggers out of shower to the bathroom sink.
4.  Jodi retreats from the bathroom ... retrieves her Grandparents' gun hidden in the closet.
5.  Jodi returns to the bathroom and shoots Travis
6.  Travis attempts to escape and staggers down the hallway.
7.  Travis collapses prior to reaching the door.  (62 seconds)

Recap: Week 2 of Jodi Arias trialBy HLNtv.com Staff
updated 1:12 PM EST, Thu January 17, 2013

<snipped>

Lisa Perry, a forensic scientist, testified a shell casing was found on top of blood in Alexander's bathroom, suggesting the fatal gunshot wound came later in the attack.

<snipped>

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/01/11/jodi-arias-murder-trial-week-two-highlights

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: March 14, 2013, 07:01:06 PM »

I hope they arent either janet. I cant imagine being an "expert" testifying on someones behalf who is so obviously evil & guilty as hell of 1st degree. Is that money really worth it? Sickens me what people will do for money & fame in a high profile murder case. Sorry dude, ptsd is real but this biatch is just straight lying. Every bit of evidence of preparation for this trip of hers points to premeditation. I would love to punch her in her ugly smug face.

kcrn

I am not sure of the name this "expert" but I do not think he would be offended if we referred to him as "God".

This guy has had a "professional" relationship with Jodi since 2009.  Could it be that money and fame are not the only motivation for testifying on behalf the defence?

I am so frustrated.  I wish I had turned off the television and gone for a walk along the banks of the Fraser River with my hubby.

Janet

_____

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #669 on: March 14, 2013, 07:33:36 PM »

Travis is taking a shower, unaware of any problems up to 5:24:56.  Then, a full minute goes by and at 5:25:00 he has his hands up and leaning on the shower wall.  IMO, this is where Jodi pulled the weapon on him and began taunting him as can be seen by his changing positions and finally by him down on the shower floor where, IMO, she did shoot him in the head.  Thinking of this as I was reviewing the photos gave me an idea of how cruel and brutal the entire incident was for Travis.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: March 14, 2013, 08:49:03 PM »

"After being stabbed in the heart, Travis Alexander may have had a few minutes to fend off
his attacker before losing consciousness, according to the doctor who preformed his autopsy."
Dr. Horn said the gunshot wound could have been a fatal wound, but there is a chance that Alexander was shot in the head after he had already died, because there was a lack of hemorrhaging in the brain."

http://cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/redactedtravisautopsy.pdf
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: March 14, 2013, 08:50:17 PM »

Samuels diagnoses Jodi Arias with trnasit global amnesia

Samuels says Jodi suffers PTSD

So PTSD made Jodi cut Travis Alexander's throat, stab him in the heart and 27 more times then shot him.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: March 14, 2013, 09:00:05 PM »

http://svpexpertwitness.com/evaluations.asp
Dr. Richard Samels

HLN is saying he was fined for bartering services.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: March 14, 2013, 09:04:26 PM »

finger not bent[/b
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: March 14, 2013, 09:10:18 PM »

Sequence of Events?

1.  Jodi takes a photo of Travis showering.
2.  Jodi stabs Travis 27 times.
3.  Travis is still alive.  Jodi immediately leaves to retrieve Grandparents' gun.
4.  Bleeding from mouth and nose Travis staggers out of shower to the sink.
5.  Bloody Travis staggers down the hallway
6.  Jodi enters hallway with gun.
7.  Jodi shoots Travis.
8.  The 62 second photo happens?

Warning!  My speculations are subject to change.

Considering the casing was located on pool of blood in the bathroom ... it would appear that is the room where the shooting happed.

Janet

1.  Jodi takes a photo of Travis showering.  (1 second)
2.  Jodi attacks Travis by stabbing him him 27/29 times.
3.  Bleeding from mouth and nose Travis staggers out of shower to the bathroom sink.
4.  Jodi retreats from the bathroom ... retrieves her Grandparents' gun hidden in the closet.
5.  Jodi returns to the bathroom and shoots Travis
6.  Travis attempts to escape and staggers down the hallway.
7.  Travis collapses prior to reaching the door.  (62 seconds)

<snipped>

Lisa Perry, a forensic scientist, testified a shell casing was found on top of blood in Alexander's bathroom, suggesting the fatal gunshot wound came later in the attack.

<snipped>

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/01/11/jodi-arias-murder-trial-week-two-highlights

Janet,

Listen to this guy

He agrees with you that Jodi shot Travis first. Listen to his scenario. He makes a LOT of sense.

Randolph Beasley
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/13/gun-jodi-used-jammed-forensic-expert-believes
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: March 14, 2013, 10:42:54 PM »

Janet,

Listen to this guy

He agrees with you that Jodi shot Travis first. Listen to his scenario. He makes a LOT of sense.

Randolph Beasley
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/13/gun-jodi-used-jammed-forensic-expert-believes

Thanks Kermit.

I just hope the jury gets it.

Janet

++++++

<snipped>

<snipped>

DR. DREW
Aired March 13, 2013 - 21:00   ET

<snipped>

DR. BILL LLOYD, PATHOLOGIST: ... If you go back to the medical evidence, the information garnered at the time of autopsy, they discovered that there wasn`t much blood at all, inside the skull, in the brain tissues, or in the sinuses. If, in fact, he had been shot first, there would have been blood everywhere inside the skull, the sinuses, and the facial wounds.

No, no, he got shot at the end of the story after being savagely stabbed and the massive blood loss from having his vena cava severed. Guess what? When you have massive venous collapse, you start coughing up blood and that`s what happened in the bathroom.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1303/13/ddhln.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: March 14, 2013, 11:00:34 PM »

Janet,

Listen to this guy

Randolph Beasley

Kermit

Randolh Beasley and I differ in our speculations.  I believe that the bullet casing on the blood implies Travis was stabbed prior to being shot.

Janet

+++++

DR. DREW
Aired March 13, 2013

<snipped>

RANDOLPH BEASLEY, CRIME SCENE FORENSIC EXPERT: Well, to me, what makes sense on this case is that Jodi did not bring a knife to attack Travis. She brought a gun. That`s obvious. She premeditated this.

And when she shot him in the bathroom, when he`s in the shower, the gun jammed. And so she couldn`t finish him off. And when the gun jammed, she panicked, she had to go ahead and find a knife, whenever the knife was in the bedroom, or bathroom, wherever it was.

But when Travis made his way to the sink, he coughed out blood or e expirated blood into the sink and then she got a knife and finished him off.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1303/13/ddhln.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: March 15, 2013, 12:40:09 AM »

The Testimony of Jodi Arias

Jodi Arias Takes the Stand and Says She Killed Travis Alexander, Planned Suicide
Feb. 4, 2013

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-tells-jury-killed-alexander-planned-kill/story?id=18399979

Jodi Arias Describes Sexual Encounter Week After Meeting Travis Alexander
Feb. 5, 2013

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-describes-sexual-encounter-week-meeting-travis/story?id=18411629

Jodi Arias Said Travis Alexander Had 'Bill Clinton' View of Sex
Feb. 6, 2013

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-boyfriend-travis-alexander-bill-clinton-view/story?id=18420949

Jodi Arias Alleges Travis Alexander Became Violent After Admitting Attraction to Boys
Feb. 11, 2013

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-alleges-boyfriend-turned-boys-spiderman-underwear/story?id=18465253

Jodi Arias Said She Liked 'Debasing' Phone Sex Talk With Ex-Boyfriend
Feb. 12, 2013

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-phone-sex-tape-shows-raunchy-relationship/story?id=18477130

Jodi Arias Claims Travis Alexander Showed Increasingly Aggressive Behavior
Feb. 13, 2013

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-judge-rejects-plea-remove-possibility-death/story?id=18491675

Jodi Arias Describes Violent Sex Before Killing Travis Alexander
Feb. 19, 2013

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-describes-violent-sex-killing-boyfriend/story?id=18538637

Jodi Arias Finishes Testimony Describing Killing and Her Lies
Feb. 20, 2013

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-remember-stabbing-travis-alexander/story?id=18548065

The Cross Examination of Jodi Arias

Jodi Arias Grilled Over Pedophilia Charge, Tootsie Pop Fantasy
Feb. 21, 2013

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-prosecutor-grills-alleged-lies-jealosy/story?id=18558449

Jodi Arias Claims Innocence on Charge That Carries Death Penalty
Feb. 25, 2013

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-declares-shes-innocent-frist-degree-murder/story?id=18591150

Jodi Arias Admits Enjoying Some Sex, Maintains She 'Felt Like a Prostitute'
Feb. 26, 2013

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-jurors-tempers-flare-arias-prosecutor/story?id=18598761

Jodi Arias Prosecutor Like a 'Rabid Dog,' Legal Critic Says
Feb. 27, 2013

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-prosecutors-rabid-dog-legal-critic/story?id=18611369

Jodi Arias Cried As Prosecutor Recounted Each Detail of Stabbing, Slashing
Feb. 28, 2013

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-tears-forced-recount-details-stabbing-slashing/story?id=18621026

Jodi Arias Reads Torn-Out Diary Pages About Suicide, Rocky Relationship
March 4, 2013

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-insists-travis-alexander-kill/story?id=18649511

Jodi Arias Trial's Focus Is Graphic Sex, Not Killing
March 5, 2013

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-trial-graphic-sex-details-precedence-murder/story?id=18658243

The Jury Questions Jodi

Jodi Arias Jurors Show Skepticism in Questions to Arias
March 6, 2013

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/jurors-show-disbelief-jodi-arias-stories-18678689

Jodi Arias Makes Final Plea to Jury to Believe Her in Murder Trial
March 7, 2013

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-makes-final-plea-jurors-murder-trial/story?id=18675495

Jurors Show Disbelief of Jodi Arias Stories
March 7, 2013

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/jurors-show-disbelief-jodi-arias-stories-18678689

Prosecutor Raises Voice at Arias in Arizona Trial
March 13, 2013

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/arias-resumes-testimony-arizona-murder-trial-18715772

Expert Testimony - Defence

Expert: Jodi Arias Suffered From PTSD, Memory Loss
March 15, 2013

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/expert-jodi-arias-suffered-ptsd-memory-loss-18733838

_____

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: March 15, 2013, 09:30:18 AM »

Is their court today?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: March 15, 2013, 09:48:43 AM »

I'm listening to the psychologist testifying...he is wrong...you do NOT need knowledge of the test to manipulate it.  If you are manipulative in nature you CAN manipulate it.  The questions on these tests are obvious...even if there is a "lie detector" in the test...you can tell that the questions are trying to trip you up and you adjust as needed.  I have taken these tests through a college class, Tests and Measurements. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.