March 19, 2024, 12:11:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial  (Read 1660810 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: March 16, 2013, 06:09:09 PM »

After watching day3 autopsy video, Travis was shot last in my opinion.
Did everyone here watch it? U guys think the same thing?

It's unbelieve, how do ppl think of killing someone like this?
The shot was like the cherry/icing on the cake.
She is pure EVIL!!!

I don't know if you google Travis Alexander  autopsy images you will see the real crime photos and IMO with 27-29 deep stabs in his body the gun shot maybe first. She may have been stabbing him all the way down the hall into his bedroom .  Why not leave him there why drag him back into the shower???

The doc stated in the video if shot he would of fall down unconscious immediately,die within a minute. 

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #741 on: March 16, 2013, 06:17:10 PM »

She is pure EVIL!!!

I don't know if you google Travis Alexander  autopsy images you will see the real crime photos and IMO with 27-29 deep stabs in his body the gun shot maybe first. She may have been stabbing him all the way down the hall into his bedroom .  Why not leave him there why drag him back into the shower???

She washed him after. A plastic cup was found with him in the shower and most of his wounds on his chest didnt have blood (the one wound that did have blood coming out of it the report said it is matching the angle his body was in so it seeped out after he was washed.)

Maybe to get her DNA off of him... I know they found a hair (which could maybe be explained since she had been there before) and the palm print with both their blood in it (maybe she didn't know they'd be able to get the palm print or forgot to clean it)

Page 4 of the report discusses how he was found and the cup.

http://grahamwinch.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/floresinvestigationreport.pdf

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: March 16, 2013, 06:26:55 PM »

But, but she colored her hair brown when she got her nails done. So they could match the hair to jodi's. She was always a blond before....
 albino

Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #743 on: March 16, 2013, 06:31:44 PM »

She is pure EVIL!!!

She washed him after. A plastic cup was found with him in the shower and most of his wounds on his chest didnt have blood (the one wound that did have blood coming out of it the report said it is matching the angle his body was in so it seeped out after he was washed.)

Maybe to get her DNA off of him... I know they found a hair (which could maybe be explained since she had been there before) and the palm print with both their blood in it (maybe she didn't know they'd be able to get the palm print or forgot to clean it)

Page 4 of the report discusses how he was found and the cup.

http://grahamwinch.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/floresinvestigationreport.pdf

I know it's the least of the prosescutions worries.. But could they also get her for the cover up and tampering with evidence.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: March 16, 2013, 06:52:46 PM »

I would think charges could be bought on her for the cover up and tampering with evidence. That was real sneaky. ::jeep2::
I just started watching this trial when this was bought out.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: March 16, 2013, 07:45:10 PM »

Why was Matt McCarney not called as planned by the defence to testify?  Could it be that Jodi Arias ex-boyfriend ... ex-boyfriend that she spent the night at his apartment prior to the murder of Travis Alexander ... become a liability following the coded message incident?  Could it be that he will emerge the star witness for the prosecution?

Janet

++++++

Matt McCarney

Jodi Arias trial: Defense witness list revealed in Jodi Arias case
January 25, 2013

PHOENIX - When court resumes Tuesday, Jodi Arias' defense team is expected to present its case. A witness list has been revealed.

According to Nancy Grace with Good Morning America, Arias is on the defense list. That doesn't mean she'll testify but it's a possibility.

Also on the list:

Matt McCartney, a former boyfriend who lives in California.

Two friends and two former girlfriends of Travis Alexander.  The defense claims Alexander was seeing those girlfriends at the same time he was dating Arias.

Richard Samuels, a valley psychologist and expert on sexual violence cases.

Kimberly Ross, Arias' former cell mate. Nancy Grace tweeted that Ross has a long rap sheet.

<snipped>

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/defense-witness-list-revealed-in-jodi-arias-case

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/052011/m4737447.pdf
http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/052011/m4744268.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: March 16, 2013, 07:57:54 PM »

Reminder

Where does Matt McCarney fit into the entire scenario encompassing Jodi Arias and the murder of Travis Alexander?  Was he participant?  Has he knowledge?  Considering Matt McCarney did not testify for the defence as planned ... has he made a plea deal with the prosecutor in exchange for the truth ... the truth that would imply premeditation?  Does Tamikosmom have an over-active imagination?

Janet

++++++

Matt McCartney

Jodi Arias Sent Coded Message to a Potential Witness, Prosecutor Claims
Feb. 25, 2013

<snipped>

The intended recipient of the message remains unclear. However, based on court documents, the magazines were intercepted just a few weeks after the prosecution interviewed Arias' ex-boyfriend, Matthew McCartney, and just four days before a pre-trial hearing.

"You tried to get someone to lie at that hearing, didn't you?" Martinez asked Arias on the stand. "No," she replied.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-coded-message-potential-witness-prosecutor-claims/story?id=18582341

Jodi Arias Sent Coded Message to a Potential Witness, Prosecutor Claims
Feb. 25, 2013

<snipped>

Strung together, the entire message, according to Martinez, read, "You f***ed up what you told my attorney the next day / directly contradicts what I've been saying for over a year / get down here ASAP and see me before you talk to them again and before / you testify so / we can fix this / interview was excellent! Must talk ASAP!"

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-coded-message-potential-witness-prosecutor-claims/story?id=18582341

Jodi Arias grilled over ‘litany of lies’
February 25, 2013

<snipped>

6:05 p.m. ET: Martinez played another clip from the CBS "48 Hours" interview where Arias said McCartney is one of her "best friends" and "allies."

6:00 p.m. ET: Martinez asked Arias if she ever thought McCartney would betray her. She said she had that belief in the past.

5:44 p.m. ET: Martinez asked Arias if McCartney visited her in jail. Arias said he has visited her, and they have talked on the phone.

<snipped>

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/02/25/jodi-arias-testifies-day-10-live-blog

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: March 16, 2013, 08:05:50 PM »

I think she cut her infamous finger when she was slicing and dicing him and bled on him...hence the shower and the cup...jmo

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: March 16, 2013, 08:27:25 PM »

This is the latest that's making the rounds.
Watch what jodi does with the paper.... albino
Is she trying to get a message out??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OtGuSVQYB8&sns=tw

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: March 16, 2013, 08:30:58 PM »

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."
Queen Gertrude, Hamlet's mother

Matt McCartney

Jodi Arias trial: What we've learned so far
February 08, 2013

<snipped>

Monday’s testimony included Arias telling the jury that her time with her ex-boyfriend, Matt McCartney, was probably one of the best times in her life.

“He treated me very well, he was very kind, he was very respectful, he was very spiritual,” Arias said. McCartney studied witchcraft and Buddhism, among other religions, while they were dating.

McCartney and Arias broke up when Arias discovered he was cheating on her.

<snipped>

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/02/07/what-we-have-learned-about-jodi-arias-so-far

_____

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #750 on: March 17, 2013, 07:24:35 AM »

Probably already posted.......

Lifetime planning movie on Jodi Arias trial

March 16, 2013, 10:21 AM EST
By Tim Kenneally
TheWrap
In the "what took so long" department, Lifetime is prepping a movie on the current trial of Jodi Arias, who's been charged with first-degree murder in the death of her ex-boyfriend, Travis Alexander.
snipped
http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=796451

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: March 17, 2013, 12:59:21 PM »

Not sure if this has been posted, good read.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/lajr3t

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #752 on: March 17, 2013, 01:31:01 PM »

Not sure if this has been posted, good read.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/lajr3t

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: March 17, 2013, 05:08:19 PM »

Matt McCartney

Jodi Arias trial: What we've learned so far
February 08, 2013

<snipped>

Monday’s testimony included Arias telling the jury that her time with her ex-boyfriend, Matt McCartney, was probably one of the best times in her life.

He treated me very well, he was very kind, he was very respectful, he was very spiritual,” Arias said. McCartney studied witchcraft and Buddhism, among other religions, while they were dating.

McCartney and Arias broke up when Arias discovered he was cheating on her.

<snipped>

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/02/07/what-we-have-learned-about-jodi-arias-so-far

oxymoron:  A figure of speech in which incongruous or seemingly contradictory terms appear side by side.

_____

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: March 17, 2013, 07:40:19 PM »

Travis is taking a shower, unaware of any problems up to 5:24:56.  Then, a full minute goes by and at 5:25:00 he has his hands up and leaning on the shower wall.  IMO, this is where Jodi pulled the weapon on him and began taunting him as can be seen by his changing positions and finally by him down on the shower floor where, IMO, she did shoot him in the head.  Thinking of this as I was reviewing the photos gave me an idea of how cruel and brutal the entire incident was for Travis.

I think Travis is already dead in picture 5:30:30 also their is NO water the shower, it has been shut off

When you considering forensics related to Travis in the bathroom sink and ... the last photo taken in the hallway ... I don't believe Travis is dead at 5:30:30 but he has obviously been stabbed.

Could Travis have staggered from the shower to the bathroom sink where Jodi then shot him ... where the casing landed on a pool of blood?  Could Travis have then staggered down the hallway where the 62 second photo captured him?

Janet

+++++

Det. Esteban Flores

January 19, 2013 10:57 PM
Self-defense or jealous rage? Jodi Arias on trial for brutal murder of ex-boyfriend

<snipped>

"Well, theory is that Jody Arias showed up ... They had some type of rendezvous. A sexual encounter. During that time, they took photographs of each other," Flores told Maher.

And then investigators say Arias viciously attacked Travis with a knife, stabbing him repeatedly.

"There was obviously a struggle inside of that bathroom. Somehow, he got into -- close to the bedroom area, which is down a long hallway," Flores continued. "That's when the last photograph was taken of him."

"How does he end up back in the bathroom where you find him?" Maher asked.

"Well, we believe that he was dragged from that area, back into the shower," Flores replied. "And we believe at that time, that's when the palm print was left on the wall. ... It's obvious that the print was left -- with somebody having blood on their hands ...and it's not just his blood, it's a combination of her blood as well."

<snipped>

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18559_162-57564827/self-defense-or-jealous-rage-jodi-arias-on-trial-for-brutal-murder-of-ex-boyfriend/?pageNum=4

29:30 - 48 Hours Mystery - Video
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50139320n

Ok been looking at these pic's for 5-6 days now.
The very first one, he appears to be clenching his fists/hands, maybe he had been stabbed in his chest right before pic taken? If u notice the next few pic taken is above where the stab to the heart would be. Wonder if that time she had the gun pointed at him? A lot of damage is a short period of time.   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: March 17, 2013, 10:13:25 PM »

Canceled! Critical hearing for Jodi Arias' defenseBy Graham Winch
updated 1:17 PM EDT, Fri March 15, 2013

A critical hearing for the defense in the Jodi Arias trial was canceled Friday due to a personal matter involving one of the attorneys, HLN has learned.

During the hearing, Judge Sherry Stephens was expected to decide whether the jury will hear what could be significant testimony from defense expert forensic psychologist Richard Samuels.

The hearing has been rescheduled for Monday at 1:15 ET.

The defense wants Samuels to testify about crime research that demonstrates the differences between premeditated murder crimes and heat-of-passion crime scenes. Samuels is expected to say the chaotic nature of the crime scene indicates it was a heat-of-passion crime that happened in the spur of the moment.

<snipped>

Read more:
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/03/15/jodi-arias-critical-hearing-defense-canceled

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: March 17, 2013, 10:17:53 PM »

Richard Samuels

NANCY GRACE
Psychologist Testifies for Arias Defense
Aired March 14, 2013 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

ZARRELL: Yes, Nancy, with help from our viewers we`ve discovered a prior incident with Dr. Richard Samuels in 2000, in New Jersey where he was fined for making a custody recommendation without examining the mother, and for bartering services with the father of the case in exchange for dental services. Now he paid a fine and this has been confirmed. His license number on the document matches Richard Samuels` license number. This was in 2000 in New Jersey. And he was fined for this.

GRACE: I was wondering why he would give up private practice in the location where he had been for so many years to go treat inmates in Arizona. And on -- explain to me, what did you say about he gave -- he counseled patients and bartered in exchange for dental services?

ZARRELL: Yes, I will read from the document itself, it says that respondent bartered services with the father so that the father received psychotherapeutic services from respondent which is Samuels, in exchange the respondent Samuels receiving dental services from the father.

GRACE: ... So, Monica Lindstrom, is that the type of thing that the state will bring in against him on cross examination, when they begin to cross-examine this psychologist in front of the jury?

LINDSTROM: Of course they will. They`re going to bring anything and everything they possibly can in order to shut this witness down to show that he doesn`t know what he`s talking about or to show he`s not credible or they just shouldn`t believe him, or just quite frankly he is not a good person.

Everything they`re going to use and they will -- if they find that fact, they are going to try to use it. ....

GRACE: Dr. Saunders, what do you make of this?

PATRICIA SAUNDERS, CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST: Well, those actions, they`re unethical, and may border on the legal -- this is a custody case. If he was soliciting services, bartering from the father, that may have been part of a plot for him to say this father is a good guy, so he would get custody and not the mother. It awaits investigation but it don`t sound kosher.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1303/14/ng.01.html

When the lack of credibility pertaining to Richard Samuels is taken into consideration ... could it be that the entire testimony of Jodi Arias was the result of a collaboration ... a collaboration that was meant to result with a PTSD affirmation?

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Jodi Arias Testimony Recap
Aired March 15, 2013 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: And if you listen to her testimony and very carefully compare it to the testimony of her shrink, forensic psychologist Dr. Richard Samuels, you`ll hear the same buzzwords. She has tailored her testimony to his diagnosis, and likewise.

And I find that contrary to what I perceive justice is all about. You don`t tailor your testimony to give you a better shot at winning. You tell the truth.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1303/15/ng.01.html

Reminder

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: March 18, 2013, 01:40:12 PM »

WEDNESDAY - MARCH 18,2013

The Jodi Arias Trial - 11:00 AM PT - HLN

The Jodi Arias Trial - 11:00 AM PT - Live Video

http://www.wptv.com/generic/news/national/Jodi-Arias-trial-live-video

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: March 18, 2013, 01:41:34 PM »

MONDAY - MARCH 18,2013

The Jodi Arias Trial - 11:00 AM PT - HLN

The Jodi Arias Trial - 11:00 AM PT - Live Video

http://www.wptv.com/generic/news/national/Jodi-Arias-trial-live-video

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: March 18, 2013, 02:56:24 PM »

Richard Samuels is attempting to clarify the bartering issue which was initiated by the mother in the custody dispute.  I assume Samuels anticipates cross-examination by the prosecutor.  I believe there are still questions that remain unanswered regarding the "messy situation".

Janet

+++++

Richard Samuels

NANCY GRACE
Psychologist Testifies for Arias Defense
Aired March 14, 2013 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

ZARRELL: Yes, Nancy, with help from our viewers we`ve discovered a prior incident with Dr. Richard Samuels in 2000, in New Jersey where he was fined for making a custody recommendation without examining the mother, and for bartering services with the father of the case in exchange for dental services. Now he paid a fine and this has been confirmed. His license number on the document matches Richard Samuels` license number. This was in 2000 in New Jersey. And he was fined for this.

GRACE: I was wondering why he would give up private practice in the location where he had been for so many years to go treat inmates in Arizona. And on -- explain to me, what did you say about he gave -- he counseled patients and bartered in exchange for dental services?

ZARRELL: Yes, I will read from the document itself, it says that respondent bartered services with the father so that the father received psychotherapeutic services from respondent which is Samuels, in exchange the respondent Samuels receiving dental services from the father.

GRACE: ... So, Monica Lindstrom, is that the type of thing that the state will bring in against him on cross examination, when they begin to cross-examine this psychologist in front of the jury?

LINDSTROM: Of course they will. They`re going to bring anything and everything they possibly can in order to shut this witness down to show that he doesn`t know what he`s talking about or to show he`s not credible or they just shouldn`t believe him, or just quite frankly he is not a good person.

Everything they`re going to use and they will -- if they find that fact, they are going to try to use it. ....

GRACE: Dr. Saunders, what do you make of this?

PATRICIA SAUNDERS, CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST: Well, those actions, they`re unethical, and may border on the legal -- this is a custody case. If he was soliciting services, bartering from the father, that may have been part of a plot for him to say this father is a good guy, so he would get custody and not the mother. It awaits investigation but it don`t sound kosher.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1303/14/ng.01.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.