March 18, 2024, 08:10:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial  (Read 1660705 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: March 21, 2013, 02:05:00 PM »

For camera people - I have a question?

In the last photo of Jodi dragging Travis Alexander's body - in order for that angle of the photo to have been taken
where do you surmise the camera to have been?

To me, It looks like it has to be higher then the 2 people in the photo, not on the floor.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: March 21, 2013, 02:09:01 PM »

In the last photo of Jodi dragging Travis Alexander's body - in order for that angle of the photo to have been taken

To me, It looks like it has to be higher then the 2 people in the photo, not on the floor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b5aW08ivHU

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: March 21, 2013, 02:16:21 PM »

Romans 1:22
Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools

http://www.wptv.com/generic/news/national/Jodi-Arias-trial-live-video

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: March 21, 2013, 02:17:14 PM »

EYE REFLECTION

source: http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199463&page=2

Took me a minute but it does resemble Jodi Arias in the refection imo

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?10763-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death/page
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: March 21, 2013, 02:18:24 PM »

Janet, you're mess'n with me.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: March 21, 2013, 02:20:04 PM »

No Kermit.  Just agreeing with you.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: March 21, 2013, 02:22:44 PM »

Reminder

Where does Matt McCarney fit into the entire scenario encompassing Jodi Arias and the murder of Travis Alexander?  Was he a participant?  Has he knowledge?  Considering Matt McCarney did not testify for the defence as planned ... has he made a plea deal with the prosecutor in exchange for the truth ... the truth that would imply premeditation?  Does Tamikosmom have an over-active imagination?

Janet

++++++

Matt McCartney

Jodi Arias Sent Coded Message to a Potential Witness, Prosecutor Claims
Feb. 25, 2013

<snipped>

The intended recipient of the message remains unclear. However, based on court documents, the magazines were intercepted just a few weeks after the prosecution interviewed Arias' ex-boyfriend, Matthew McCartney, and just four days before a pre-trial hearing.

"You tried to get someone to lie at that hearing, didn't you?" Martinez asked Arias on the stand. "No," she replied.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-coded-message-potential-witness-prosecutor-claims/story?id=18582341

Jodi Arias Sent Coded Message to a Potential Witness, Prosecutor Claims
Feb. 25, 2013

<snipped>

Strung together, the entire message, according to Martinez, read, "You f***ed up what you told my attorney the next day / directly contradicts what I've been saying for over a year / get down here ASAP and see me before you talk to them again and before / you testify so / we can fix this / interview was excellent! Must talk ASAP!"

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-coded-message-potential-witness-prosecutor-claims/story?id=18582341

Jodi Arias grilled over ‘litany of lies’
February 25, 2013

<snipped>

6:05 p.m. ET: Martinez played another clip from the CBS "48 Hours" interview where Arias said McCartney is one of her "best friends" and "allies."

6:00 p.m. ET: Martinez asked Arias if she ever thought McCartney would betray her. She said she had that belief in the past.

5:44 p.m. ET: Martinez asked Arias if McCartney visited her in jail. Arias said he has visited her, and they have talked on the phone.

<snipped>

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/02/25/jodi-arias-testifies-day-10-live-blog

Think about.  Jodi claims she cannot remember stabbing Travis.  Jodi claims that she cannot remember dragging Travis back into the shower stall.

Could it be that Jodi is not implicating an accomplice ... an accompice that would leave no doubt in the minds of the jury that the murder of Travis was premeditated.

I could be wrong but ... I think the maybe ... just maybe Matt McCarney will emerge as the star prosecution witness.

Janet

+++++

Jodi Arias trial: Man claims he can see people in Travis Alexander's eye reflection before killing
Mar 19 2011

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/national/Jodi-Arias-trial-Man-claims-he-can-see-people-in-Travis-Alexanders-eye-reflection-before-killing

Totally agree about MM!

BUMPED

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: March 21, 2013, 02:25:21 PM »

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-915311

Reflection of the murderer
By debidavis77  |  Posted January 24, 2013 

This image is the shower image of Travis Alexander blown up to 30000 pixels, his right eye. You will see an image of a light blue shirt, cropped dark jacket, the camera flashing in the left hand, and a gun? in the right. This would explain why he looked so shocked when Jodi Arias surprised him in the shower. and possibly shot him.. blowing the defenses theory of "self defense" out of the water.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: March 21, 2013, 02:26:32 PM »

No Kermit.  Just agreeing with you.

ribbit

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: March 21, 2013, 02:41:03 PM »

When Matt McCarney is considered ... Matt McCartney who was originally on the defence witness list and the testimony of this so-called "expert" witness  ... is it possible that there are negotiations going on behind the scenes ... negotiations that will take the death penalty off the table in exchange for a guilty plea to the charge of premediated murder.

Also ... the speculation regarding evidence encompassing the camera and the Travis eye reflection ... the speculation that there was another person present during the murder of Travis causes me to believe that maybe this trial will take an unexpected turn.

Janet

_____

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #830 on: March 21, 2013, 02:50:42 PM »

When Matt McCarney is considered ... Matt McCartney who was originally on the defence witness list and the testimony of this so-called "expert" witness  ... is it possible that there are negotiations going on behind the scenes ... negotiations that will take the death penalty off the table in exchange for a guilty plea to the charge of premediated murder.

Also ... the speculation regarding evidence encompassing the camera and the Travis eye reflection ... the speculation that there was another person present during the murder of Travis causes me to believe that maybe this trial will take an unexpected turn.

Janet
All i know is this "expert" is an idiot. Does he really believe that people always have ptsd & amnesia when they commit a heinous crime?!?! Thats basically what hes saying. Did the thought occur to him that she is lying about evrrything & hoodwinked him on those tests? This guy is supposed to know peoplr & their psyche just by a evaluation test & some interviews? Im scared for that profession if he is a representative sample.$250 an hour is worth making yourself look like an incompetent moron?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: March 21, 2013, 02:53:26 PM »

Janet

Gosh Janet, one never knows.
My thinking is the Prosecutor has been able to account for Matt's whereabouts at the time of the murder.But what is intersting
is according to Jodi he was involved with witchcraft, wicca, Buddhism  etc. stating they use to go on trips to discover relision. I am paraphrasing from what I read, but still it demonstrates a similar pattern she had with Travis in that she
got involved in his religious beliefs. Man, talk about the ultimate evil person.

I hope the surprise in the trial is they sentence her to murder in the first - death.

Let her sit on death row for years suffering, not knowing when she will die - the way she made Travis Alexander suffer trying to
defend himself against all those knife wounds and a shot to the head had to of hurt.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: March 21, 2013, 02:55:57 PM »

Janet
All i know is this "expert" is an idiot. Does he really believe that people always have ptsd & amnesia when they commit a heinous crime?!?! Thats basically what hes saying. Did the thought occur to him that she is lying about evrrything & hoodwinked him on those tests? This guy is supposed to know peoplr & their psyche just by a evaluation test & some interviews? Im scared for that profession if he is a representative sample.$250 an hour is worth making yourself look like an incompetent moron?

Yep I agree. What a DICK he is. (no pun intended). heh heh
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: March 21, 2013, 02:57:19 PM »

I have also noticed that Jodi writes left handed one day, and right handed the next day..   just saying

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: March 21, 2013, 03:10:23 PM »

Thx all for the explanation of the photo. Now I see it.

Blonde, I thought that Jodi had said that she uses both hands? Unless I am confusing it with another case....

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: March 21, 2013, 03:12:27 PM »

Thx all for the explanation of the photo. Now I see it.

Blonde, I thought that Jodi had said that she uses both hands? Unless I am confusing it with another case....

She did say that, but I thought it was odd that every day she switches

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #836 on: March 21, 2013, 03:33:42 PM »

It looks like it is at the same level as the foot. (You can see profile of the foot from the side as opposed to a view of the top of the foot going down to the other side towards the big toes side)

There doesn't seem to be any floor in the foreground (in front of her foot) That would get cut off of the shot if the camera was close to them and on the ground.

Also the extreme angle of Travis.. who for the most part is on the ground. (Extreme angle meaning his shoulder really large in the foreground and foot tiny in the background - but both along the same level/plane) We don't see any of the top/chest side of him and only the upper shoulder/arm and foot.
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #837 on: March 21, 2013, 03:36:15 PM »

It looks like it is at the same level as the foot. (You can see profile of the foot from the side as opposed to a view of the top of the foot going down to the other side towards the big toes side)

There doesn't seem to be any floor in the foreground (in front of her foot) That would get cut off of the shot if the camera was close to them and on the ground.

Also the extreme angle of Travis.. who for the most part is on the ground. (Extreme angle meaning his shoulder really large in the foreground and foot tiny in the background - but both along the same level/plane) We don't see any of the top/chest side of him and only the upper shoulder/arm and foot.

Bolded part.. I meant "in front of her foot" as in towards the camera. The space between her floor and the camera.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: March 21, 2013, 03:43:06 PM »

Janet

Gosh Janet, one never knows.
My thinking is the Prosecutor has been able to account for Matt's whereabouts at the time of the murder.But what is intersting
is according to Jodi he was involved with witchcraft, wicca, Buddhism  etc. stating they use to go on trips to discover relision. I am paraphrasing from what I read, but still it demonstrates a similar pattern she had with Travis in that she
got involved in his religious beliefs. Man, talk about the ultimate evil person.

I hope the surprise in the trial is they sentence her to murder in the first - death.

Let her sit on death row for years suffering, not knowing when she will die - the way she made Travis Alexander suffer trying to
defend himself against all those knife wounds and a shot to the head had to of hurt.

However ... I don't believe it is going to happen.  When all is considered regarding the incriminating testimonies in this trial ... it is hard for me to believe that the defence ...  without attempting a plea deal ... is going to allow the jury to deliberate Jodi's fate.  I could be wrong.

If Matt McCarney's whereabouts at the time of the murder were determined ... why was he dropped from the defence witness list?  Could it be that Matt came clean in the interview with the prosecutor in exchange for a plea dea ... came clean regarding a possible participation in the murder of Travis Alexander?

It must be remembered ... Jodi spent the night prior to the murder at Matt McCartney's apartment.

How did Jodi dragged Travi's body back to the shower?  She was half his weight.

Where is Matt McCartney?

So many questions that we have no answers.  Speculation is where it is at.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: March 21, 2013, 04:01:49 PM »

The defence requested disclosure regarding the attempted interrogation of Matt McCartney by the the prosecution ... Matt McCartney who was originally on the defence witness list.

Janet

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/052011/m4737447.pdf

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.