March 28, 2024, 03:35:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial  (Read 1662944 times)
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: March 04, 2013, 04:49:55 PM »

Personally i dont think he was in on the plan. I think she either showed up unannounced or she called him on the road to see if she could come by. She had much bigger plans than just sex though, unfortunately for him. She was probably what is otherwise known as a booty call for him. Skanks like her udually end up being nothing more than a booty call.

I agree kcrn.

The gun that was reported stolen from Jodi Arias' grandparents one week prior to the murder ... the requested inconspicuous rental vehicle ... the borrowed gas cans and ... the unside down licence plate convince me there was a plan prior to the road trip to make a detour with the intention of ending Travis Alexander's life.  Cell phone activity should provide investigators with the truth regarding when Travis was made aware of Jodi's visit.

The involvement of Matthew McCartney?  Time will reveal the truth but ... I believe along with Monkey King that a plea deal may be forthcoming.

Janet

Thedy are not going to plea this out and lose the Death Penalty!  What I've seen thus far prove everything needed to get 1st degree with special circumstances.  Pretty cut and dry...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: March 04, 2013, 05:07:58 PM »

Personally i dont think he was in on the plan. I think she either showed up unannounced or she called him on the road to see if she could come by. She had much bigger plans than just sex though, unfortunately for him. She was probably what is otherwise known as a booty call for him. Skanks like her udually end up being nothing more than a booty call.

I agree kcrn.

The gun that was reported stolen from Jodi Arias' grandparents one week prior to the murder ... the requested inconspicuous rental vehicle ... the borrowed gas cans and ... the unside down licence plate convince me there was a plan prior to the road trip to make a detour with the intention of ending Travis Alexander's life.  Cell phone activity should provide investigators with the truth regarding when Travis was made aware of Jodi's visit.

The involvement of Matthew McCartney?  Time will reveal the truth but ... I believe along with Monkey King that a plea deal may be forthcoming.

Janet

Thedy are not going to plea this out and lose the Death Penalty!  What I've seen thus far prove everything needed to get 1st degree with special circumstances.  Pretty cut and dry...

that is what I thought about the Casey Anthony trial and looked what happened...I have no faith anymore after that fiasco...

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #462 on: March 04, 2013, 05:08:23 PM »

I agree kcrn.

Janet

I think its cut & dry too but after those idiots on the casey anthony jury came back with a not guilty im afraid to put any faith in people having general common sense. If this girl walks i will be sick. All these cases do is give people the ok to murder because with the right bullcrap thrown in there by a scumbag defense attorney they can confuse some simple minded jurors.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: March 04, 2013, 05:17:02 PM »

When you consider Jodi Arias' previous relationship ... she was the agressor or at the very least a willing participant of Travis Alexander.  IMO

Janet

+++++++

Darryl Brewer

Jodi Arias Borrowed Gas Cans Day Before Killing Travis Alexander, Ex-Beau Says
Jan. 29, 2013

In cross examination, prosecutors also forced Arias' former live-in boyfriend Darryl Brewer to describe his sex life with Arias as "pretty aggressive."

Brewer, 52, dated Arias for four years and shared a home with her in California for two years.

<snipped>

Arias also converted to Mormonism while living with Brewer, telling him that he could no longer curse and she would no longer have sex with him because she was saving herself for marriage.

The pair had previously had an "enthusiastic" and "aggressive" sex life, Brewer admitted to prosecutors. They had engaged in anal sex, Arias had taken nude photos of Brewer, and Arias had purchased breast implants in 2006, he testified.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-borrowed-gas-cans-day-killing-travis/story?id=18345450

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: March 04, 2013, 05:25:01 PM »

I do not have a clue who former Arizona Attorney General Grant Woods is but ... I hope he is right.

Janet

++++

Jodi Arias trial live video: Arias to resume testimony after cross-examination
March 4, 2013

<snipped>

Former Arizona Attorney General Grant Woods told ABC15 that the trial is "over" after watching her testimony Thursday.

"I think she may have succeeded in talking herself into the death penalty," Woods said. "Her story makes no sense. It doesn't match forensics. It doesn't match common sense. It's a preposterous story."

<snipped>

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/jodi-arias-trial-live-video-arias-to-resume-testimony-after-cross-examination

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: March 04, 2013, 05:39:25 PM »

In the cross-examination stage ... the responses of Jodi Arias to Travis Alexander's recorded perverted words were played for the jury ... responses that implied she was a willing participant.

Today ... the judge is allowed the defense to rebut with only segments of Travis' words taken out of context.  Why?

_____

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: March 04, 2013, 05:46:19 PM »

In the cross-examination stage ... the responses of Jodi Arias to Travis Alexander's recorded perverted words were played for the jury ... responses that implied she was a willing participant.

Today ... the judge is allowed the defense to rebut with only segments of Travis' words taken out of context.  Why?

Yes she was a she was a willing participant but he was a pervert and wanted her to be a 12 year old girl so now what?

I'm telling you they are NOT going to give her DEATH

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #467 on: March 04, 2013, 05:47:32 PM »

I wondered the same thing... it's misconstruing the evidence and taking it out of context. 

Sadly, it's also reflective that the prosecution could have done a better job in using visuals to support their case.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: March 04, 2013, 05:54:29 PM »

When the pigtails/little boys' underwear/Tootsie Pops/Pop Rocks are considered ... I believe the tapes played in context reveal there were sick sexual fantasies that both Travis and Jodi shared.  Think about.  NOTHING incriminating was taken from Travis' hard drive.

Janet

+++++

Jodi Arias Said She Liked 'Debasing' Phone Sex Talk With Ex-Boyfriend
Feb. 12, 2013

<snipped>

Arias describes on the recording how she liked wearing pig-tails while the pair had sex in a bathtub, to which Alexander responded that the pigtails were "so hot."

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-phone-sex-tape-shows-raunchy-relationship/story?id=18477130

_____

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #469 on: March 04, 2013, 05:59:52 PM »

Yes she was a she was a willing participant but he was a pervert and wanted her to be a 12 year old girl so now what?

Blonde, maybe Jodi introduced him to the whole 'sex play' and perverted things making him feel safe to go there, a place he would never have gone had he not met Jodi.

We can't hear the tape but he has not been accused of wanting to forcibly have sex with anyone and there is no proof he liked little boys.  Jodi kept coming back, again and again and again, even after he made it clear he did not want to be with her.  IMO he no longer wanted to feed the perversions she enticed him with and what his relationship with her symbolized.  Travis was disgusted with himself and he was disgusted with Jodi.

He proved by his life that he was a good person, respected, responsible, and in the midst of a moral dilemma with this woman and he chose to remove the problem because he wanted a respectable wife and a happy family life.  Jodi refused to let Travis alone.

I do agree that allowing the defense to place this into evidence may in fact prevent the death penalty.  Smearing the victim does work.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: March 04, 2013, 06:19:15 PM »

Premeditation?

The gun that was reported stolen from Jodi Arias' grandparents one week prior to the murder ... the requested inconspicuous rental vehicle ... the borrowed gas cans and ... the missing and unside down licence plate convince me there was a plan prior to the road trip to make a detour with the intention of ending Travis Alexander's life.

Not one witness has come forward to testify that Jodi revealed her intended detour to visit Travis.  Why?  Could it be that this was Jodi's little secret?

it appears that Jodi had no concern that Ryan Burns would learn from Travis Alexander in regards to the visit ... not concerning Ryan Burns would through Prepaid Legal Services conferences.  Why?  Could it be that Jodi's intention prior to the road trip was that Travis would never be a position to expose the detour?

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: March 04, 2013, 06:23:52 PM »

Blonde, maybe Jodi introduced him to the whole 'sex play' and perverted things making him feel safe to go there, a place he would never have gone had he not met Jodi.

We can't hear the tape but he has not been accused of wanting to forcibly have sex with anyone and there is no proof he liked little boys.  Jodi kept coming back, again and again and again, even after he made it clear he did not want to be with her.  IMO he no longer wanted to feed the perversions she enticed him with and what his relationship with her symbolized.  Travis was disgusted with himself and he was disgusted with Jodi.

He proved by his life that he was a good person, respected, responsible, and in the midst of a moral dilemma with this woman and he chose to remove the problem because he wanted a respectable wife and a happy family life.  Jodi refused to let Travis alone.

I do agree that allowing the defense to place this into evidence may in fact prevent the death penalty.  Smearing the victim does work.

BINGO!!

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: March 04, 2013, 06:26:03 PM »

Hello everyone!  Where do we go to discuss this trial?  Got some things about it I need to vent about...;')

You're in the right thread to discuss the trial, thirdstrike.  Tell us what's on your mind about it. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: March 04, 2013, 06:38:42 PM »

I agree kcrn.

Janet

I agree but somehow I don't think its going to happen.  So much unsubstantiated testimony against the victim has been allowed by the judge.  Think about it.  The defendant has knowingly lied time and time again.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: March 04, 2013, 06:45:01 PM »

A fatal attraction!!

_____

Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #475 on: March 04, 2013, 06:49:39 PM »

I agree kcrn.

Janet

I agree but somehow I don't think its going to happen.  So much unsubstantiated testimony against the victim has been allowed by the judge.  Think about it.  The defendant has knowingly lied time and time again.

Janet

Unsubstantiated and from the mouth of admitted liar. How anyone believes a word that woman utters is beyond me.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #476 on: March 04, 2013, 07:41:18 PM »

Why is he a pervert? Because she made you believe it? With nothing to support her claims btw. I think he was a typical single guy who found a girl that was into the kinkier stuff & he had fun with it. There are alot of men who would have. Doesnt make them bad people. I dont begrudge anyone whatever sex they are into as long as its not with children, not forced on someone, not with someone elses spouse or if it any way hurts another person. To each his own. Im pretty vanilla myself, much to my husbands dismay but i believe 2 people have the right to do whatever makes them happy. Im not here to judge that. Pigtails does not equate to little girl. Some guys have a fantasy about the sweet & innocent look. Bottom line, there is NO proof that he was a pedophile or that she didnt quite enjoy the sexcapades they had. She butchered him out of rage & jealousy. She wont get the death penalty but she is certainly deserving of it. As long as she sits in jail for therest of her miseable existence i dont care. She will meet her maker someday too.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: March 04, 2013, 07:43:15 PM »

I agree kcrn.

Janet

Janet

Unsubstantiated and from the mouth of admitted liar. How anyone believes a word that woman utters is beyond me.

totally agree

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: March 04, 2013, 08:57:14 PM »

March 4, 2013 Tweets
https://twitter.com/vinniepolitan

4 hrs Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
Here are my 3 BIGGEST problems with #JodiArias' story: http://on.hln.tv/63PCY8  Watch live with me NOW on @HLNMakingIt

5 hrs Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
#JodiArias I tried anal sex once maybe twice with Bobby Suarez... Never with Matt... Once maybe twice with Brewer pic.twitter.com/2e8zLHLnuB
 View photo

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: March 04, 2013, 09:01:37 PM »

Why is he a pervert? Because she made you believe it? With nothing to support her claims btw. I think he was a typical single guy who found a girl that was into the kinkier stuff & he had fun with it. There are alot of men who would have. Doesnt make them bad people. I dont begrudge anyone whatever sex they are into as long as its not with children, not forced on someone, not with someone elses spouse or if it any way hurts another person. To each his own. Im pretty vanilla myself, much to my husbands dismay but i believe 2 people have the right to do whatever makes them happy. Im not here to judge that. Pigtails does not equate to little girl. Some guys have a fantasy about the sweet & innocent look. Bottom line, there is NO proof that he was a pedophile or that she didnt quite enjoy the sexcapades they had. She butchered him out of rage & jealousy. She wont get the death penalty but she is certainly deserving of it. As long as she sits in jail for therest of her miseable existence i dont care. She will meet her maker someday too.

The recorded conversations in context between Jodi and Travis that were heard last week during cross-examination revealed that both were into whatever they were into.

The following article is a must read in its entirety.

Janet

++++++

Jodi Arias Said She Liked 'Debasing' Phone Sex Talk With Ex-Boyfriend
Feb. 12, 2013

<snipped>

Arias describes on the recording how she liked wearing pig-tails while the pair had sex in a bathtub, to which Alexander responded that the pigtails were "so hot."

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-phone-sex-tape-shows-raunchy-relationship/story?id=18477130

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.