March 28, 2024, 06:44:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial  (Read 1662711 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: March 22, 2013, 04:33:49 PM »

sorry Janet
I forgot to post his name in that last post
Ryan Burns

He is the guy who said he kissed Jody after she murdered Travis.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: March 22, 2013, 04:40:06 PM »

I don't know anything about this camera, but maybe someone hit a button which set off the timer.

source: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/prosecutors-slam-jodi-arias-credibility-article-1.1240311

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: March 22, 2013, 05:18:38 PM »

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/t6087-who-s-who-in-the-jodi-arias-murder-trial-of-travis-alexander
Who's Who site
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: March 22, 2013, 06:53:14 PM »

sorry Janet
I forgot to post his name in that last post
Ryan Burns

He is the guy who said he kissed Jody after she murdered Travis.

Thanks Kermit

I was thinking about another stop that Jodi made on her road trip just prior to spending the night at Matt McCarney's apartment.  I remember something about going out for dinner with someone or some people.  Maybe I was thinking about Paul Stern.  I wish I could find a timeline of the portion of that road trip between home and Travis' place.

The following words of Paul Stern imply that Jody had planned to visit Travis prior to the road trip.  I think Ryan Burns was an attempt at an alibi to distance Jodi from murder of Travis.

Anyways ... a Scrabble game with 11 year old granddaughter is where it is at right now.  I am taking full advantage of her enthusiam.  This wannabe detective has figured out that her two older brothers (13/15) tolerate the game either out of respect for Mama or there is something beneficial in it for them in the end.

Later, Janet

+++++

DR. DREW
Aired February 6, 2013 - 21:00:00   ET

<snipped>

PINSKY: Joining me, Paul Stern, who I`d said worked with her. I was wrong about that. He got know Jodi in 2008 before she killed Travis.

I guess, Paul, she worked at the Ventana Inn up in Big Sur and you were a customer there. She was a bartender, is that correct?

PAUL STERN, KNEW JODI ARIAS (via telephone): I own a house there. So, she frequented a bar and grill and restaurant every night to get on the computer.

PINSKY: So, she was not -- well, hold on a second. So, she was not an employee of this place. You guys both just went to this inn, this restaurant?

STERN: Yes. She was an employee of Ventana but I wasn`t. I just lived there.

PINSKY: I see. And you actually loaned her the money that ended up on the trip where she actually killed Travis?

STERN: Well, the day before she left, she was pretty frantic that she had to go back and see Travis, and she talked about how he was seeing other people and she asked to borrow money and I gave her money.

PINSKY: Paul, when you say she was frantic, describe how you -- who you thought she was and what you mean by frantic.

STERN: Well, I spent a lot of hours with Jodi. She would sit right next to me.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1302/06/ddhln.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: March 22, 2013, 08:00:39 PM »

How could Jodi Arias have moved the body?
March 22, 1013
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/22/jodi-arias-travis-alexander-drag-dummy  (VIDEO)
Vinnie Politan & Mike Brooks put Jodi Arias' strength to the test with our producer who's about the same size

Travis Alexander was a lot bigger than Jodi Arias. So how did she drag him from the shower to the bedroom and back to the shower? Many details remain unclear, and some still say she had help.

So former prosecutor Vinnie Politan and law enforcement analyst Mike Brooks put the scenario to the test with a life-size dummy and one of our Making it in America producers who's about the same size as Jodi.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: March 22, 2013, 08:17:56 PM »

road trip timeline
http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/02/11/jodi-arias-trial-tragic-roadtrip

Road trip video
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/01/15/jodi-arias-road-trip-after-murder
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: March 22, 2013, 08:18:34 PM »

Jody's camera

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: March 22, 2013, 08:19:12 PM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: March 22, 2013, 08:19:55 PM »

Travis and Grandmother

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: March 22, 2013, 08:20:47 PM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: March 22, 2013, 08:33:12 PM »

I don't care what this so-called dr. says. He has been found to cross boundaries with his client(S) which means he is willing to lie
to collect a paycheck.

Also i don't believe any of her answers to these tests.. I think she knew to skew her answers to these tests.

Also.. Her having PTSD after this event doesn't negate her repsonsibility for her actions.

I guess they are trying to explain the "fog" and rehab her credibility after she repeatedly answered Qs with "I don't remember". But after all her lies I don't believe she has forgot all she's claimed to.

I agree. It's all an act. She mirrors people which is a psychological trick to make a person feel comfortable with you.

I believe after hearing DICK Samuels testimony, there is no reason to doubt that he was paid to give her some kind of justification
for the murder, PTSD which is ludicrous. She could have stayed home, not rented a car, not put 3 gas cans filled with gas in her
car, gone out clubbing and picked up more guys. But her obsession with "Travis" is what led her to carry out her sicko plan.
The poor guy probably had a feeling she was bad news, but who knows what line she was feeding him to get him to let her in
to his home and sleep with him. She just waiting until he told her no one more time and she went into a psycho sick rage.
Seems like before she was always able to manipulate her way on trips and being with him. That changed and she went nutzo.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: March 22, 2013, 10:56:35 PM »

Thank you for your support! We really do appreciate it. This trial has gone so much longer then expected and I'm not sure what we would have done without all the support of such caring and thoughtful people, such as you. A supporter started a petition to create a new law reference unsubstantiated claims against murder victims and want's to name it "Travis Alexander's law" If you have a chance click on the link below and fill out the form. It took me about 30 seconds to do and it's for a good cause. If you don't want to, that's ok too. Thanks again for your support.

Sincerely,
Samantha Alexander

Here's the link...
https://www.change.org/petitions/create-travis-alexander-s-law-stop-allowing-unsubstantiated-claims-about-murder-victims

Loca
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: March 22, 2013, 11:17:04 PM »

Thanks Kermit.

Blonde Hair?  The crime scene photos reveal that Jodi Arias had brown hair just prior to the murder of Travis Alexander.

Janet

+++++

Prosecutors say a nearly 3,000-mile road trip shows that Jodi Arias set out to kill Travis Alexander. In Session charts Arias' fateful course to Mesa, Arizona.
By Graham Winch and Emily Kean
updated 11:04 AM EST, Wed February 13, 2013

June 2, 2008:

<snipped>

Redding, California

At 8:04 a.m., Arias rented a car at Budget Rent A Car. The rental agent testified Arias had blonde hair at the time. ....

<snipped>

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/02/11/jodi-arias-trial-tragic-roadtrip

Photos from the Travis Alexander murder case (Warning: Graphic content)
02/28/2013

http://wildabouttrial.com/photos-from-the-travis-alexander-murder-case-graphic/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: March 23, 2013, 01:39:18 PM »

Matt McCartney

1.  The Ninja story?

Jodi was aware of the crime scene and made up the story that would conform.  Could it be that in reality Matt and Jodi were the intruders?   Matt's nic on his now deleted FP page? Ninja!

2.  Why was Matt ... whose apartment Jodi Arias slept at the night prior to the murder ... removed from the defence's witness list?

Could it be that a plea deal has been reached by the State with Matt McCartney in exchange for the truth ... the truth regarding the premeditated murder of Travis Alexander? Could it be that the prosecution has convinced Matt if the jury renders Jodi guilty of premediated murder and not self-defence ... she will take him down at that point. She will have nothing to lose?

3.  Why did Jodi attempt to send Matt a coded message from prison inside two magazines in regards to getting his testimony straight?  Why is Jodi "foggy" in regards to the stabbing which was beyond vicious,; the dragging that would have taken enormous strength and the hasty clean-up?

Could it be that ... other than the shooting ... Matt participated in the events that encompassed the murder and coverup?

4.  The Accidental Pictures?

Could it be that the camera was attached to a strap draped around Jodi's neck. Following the photos of Travis showering taken immediately prior to the attack .... could it be that Jodi allowed the camera to hang without realizing it was activated as pre-programmed?

5.  How did the camera end up in the washing machine?

Could it be that following the murder of Travis ... Jodi made a quick retreat to continue the road trip to visit Ryan Burns ... a road trip that had been detoured?

Could it be that Matt ... who was in charge of the clean-up process ... accidently gathered up the camera which had been placed on the bed with bedsheets that contained possible incriminating DNA?

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: March 23, 2013, 02:12:40 PM »

March 22, 1013
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/22/jodi-arias-travis-alexander-drag-dummy  (VIDEO)
Vinnie Politan & Mike Brooks put Jodi Arias' strength to the test with our producer who's about the same size

Travis Alexander was a lot bigger than Jodi Arias. So how did she drag him from the shower to the bedroom and back to the shower? Many details remain unclear, and some still say she had help.

So former prosecutor Vinnie Politan and law enforcement analyst Mike Brooks put the scenario to the test with a life-size dummy and one of our Making it in America producers who's about the same size as Jodi.

A plastic dummy?

My 115' DIL attempted to drag my 185' relaxed son down our hallway.  She could not budge him 1".

IMO ... either Jodi had an accomplice who did the deed or ... she assisted. 

Janet

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: March 23, 2013, 03:20:50 PM »

March 22, 1013

A plastic dummy?

My 115' DIL attempted to drag my 185' relaxed son down our hallway.  She could not budge him 1".

Janet

Janet, the dummy weighed approx. 180 lbs.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: March 23, 2013, 03:32:13 PM »

March 22, 1013

A plastic dummy?

Janet

Maybe plastic is more slippery than a dead weight.  I don't know Muffy.  I just related a demonstration we conducted in my own home less than one hour ago.

Janet

_____

Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #877 on: March 23, 2013, 03:44:09 PM »

March 22, 1013

A plastic dummy?

Janet

Maybe plastic is more slippery than a dead weight.  I don't know Muffy.  I just related a demonstration we conducted in my own home less than one hour ago.

Janet

I think plastic on the hard surface would skew it a bit.. Did your test include clothing and carpet/tile?

Other factors probably helped Jodi .. Tile (wet), Travis was naked and wet (less friction and weight than clothed), and possibly used his bedding (didnt he have bedding in the wash and also missing) then you throw in motivation and adrenaline.

Since the HLN example was able to move him (just from a plain weight standpoint) I think it's possible jodi could also with all of her advantages (wet tile, adrenaline, sheet)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: March 23, 2013, 03:58:21 PM »

I think plastic on the hard surface would skew it a bit.. Did your test include clothing and carpet/tile?

Other factors probably helped Jodi .. Tile (wet), Travis was naked and wet (less friction and weight than clothed), and possibly used his bedding (didnt he have bedding in the wash and also missing) then you throw in motivation and adrenaline.

Since the HLN example was able to move him (just from a plain weight standpoint) I think it's possible jodi could also with all of her advantages (wet tile, adrenaline, sheet)

You are right Samantha.  The quick demonstration that son and DIL tolerated was apples and oranges in some regards.

Our hallway is carpeted.  I might have met with some resistence if I requested almost 30 year old son to strip.  He was wearing a T-shirt and jeans.  However ... DIL works out.  She is fit.

Janet

_____

Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #879 on: March 23, 2013, 04:11:25 PM »

You are right Samantha.  The quick demonstration that son and DIL tolerated was apples and oranges in some regards.

Our hallway is carpeted.  I might have met with some resistence if I requested almost 30 year old son to strip.  He was wearing a T-shirt and jeans.  However ... DIL works out.  She is fit.

Janet

Smile... When I typed the question I kinda giggled.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.