March 28, 2024, 07:04:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial  (Read 1662724 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: March 23, 2013, 07:36:23 PM »

How could Jodi Arias have moved the body?
March 22, 1013
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/22/jodi-arias-travis-alexander-drag-dummy  (VIDEO)
Vinnie Politan & Mike Brooks put Jodi Arias' strength to the test with our producer who's about the same size

Travis Alexander was a lot bigger than Jodi Arias. So how did she drag him from the shower to the bedroom and back to the shower? Many details remain unclear, and some still say she had help.

So former prosecutor Vinnie Politan and law enforcement analyst Mike Brooks put the scenario to the test with a life-size dummy and one of our Making it in America producers who's about the same size as Jodi.

A plastic dummy?

My 115' DIL attempted to drag my 185' relaxed son down our hallway.  She could not budge him 1".

IMO ... either Jodi had an accomplice who did the deed or ... she assisted. 

Janet

Janet, the dummy weighed approx. 180 lbs.

Maybe plastic is more slippery than a dead weight.  I don't know Muffy.  I just related a demonstration we conducted in my own home less than one hour ago.

Janet

Remember that Jodi would have had a lot of adrenalin during this time as she is stabbing him. That could account for a lot. And it seems Jodi was in pretty good physical shape at the time as well. Remember the yoga headstand she did during a break in her questioning right before they arrested her?

I have no doubt she could have scooted him (he was wet also with water from the shower and his own blood) down the tile hallway into the bathroom and shower stall.

That's just my opinion.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: March 23, 2013, 08:04:43 PM »

Remember that Jodi would have had a lot of adrenalin during this time as she is stabbing him. That could account for a lot. And it seems Jodi was in pretty good physical shape at the time as well. Remember the yoga headstand she did during a break in her questioning right before they arrested her?

I have no doubt she could have scooted him (he was wet also with water from the shower and his own blood) down the tile hallway into the bathroom and shower stall.

That's just my opinion.

Brandi

When I consider the size/weight difference between Jodi Arias and Travis Alexander as well as this morning's demonstration afforded by my Son and DIL to appease ... I remain convinced that Jodi did not act alone in the events encompassing the murder of Travis.  I could be wrong.

When all is said and done I am sure that "the powers that be" within the investigation have figured out the physics regarding the dragging ... the dragging that Jodi does not recall.

Jodi's remembers only the shooting of Travis.  Her foggy memory regarding the stabbing, dragging and clean-up has left a door open.  IMO.

Somehow I do not believe we have heard the last of Matt McCartney.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #882 on: March 24, 2013, 12:40:37 AM »

I had to try it...

Me at 130 lbs (and a lot older than Jodi) and my hubbie at 205 we experimented.  He played lifeless, wouldn't even hold his arms up for me to grab onto, and I drug him fairly easily across wood, tile, and a little bit of our carpeted floor.  We did not experiment with getting him into a shower stall but I believe I could have done that as well.

Doesn't prove Jodi was alone but if she was IMO she could have moved Travis's body.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: March 24, 2013, 02:38:45 AM »

I had to try it...

Me at 130 lbs (and a lot older than Jodi) and my hubbie at 205 we experimented.  He played lifeless, wouldn't even hold his arms up for me to grab onto, and I drug him fairly easily across wood, tile, and a little bit of our carpeted floor.  We did not experiment with getting him into a shower stall but I believe I could have done that as well.

Doesn't prove Jodi was alone but if she was IMO she could have moved Travis's body.

I agree, Amys Sister.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: March 24, 2013, 06:54:17 AM »

That's just my opinion.

Brandi

When I consider the size/weight difference between Jodi Arias and Travis Alexander as well as this morning's demonstration afforded by my Son and DIL to appease ... I remain convinced that Jodi did not act alone in the events encompassing the murder of Travis.  I could be wrong.

When all is said and done I am sure that "the powers that be" within the investigation have figured out the physics regarding the dragging ... the dragging that Jodi does not recall.

Jodi's remembers only the shooting of Travis.  Her foggy memory regarding the stabbing, dragging and clean-up has left a door open.  IMO.

Janet

I, too, have wondered how JA got TA into that small shower stall...she had to get him up over the raised tile portion (that keeps the water from going everywhere)...and into a small area.  The crime scene photos of that area indicate there is no blood on that raised tile area nor the tile floor in front of the shower.

Did anyone see on HLN the close-up photo of TA's eye (the picture JA took of TA in the shower while he was alive) - the commentator was asking are there "two" people showing up in the iris of TA's eye in the picture?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sailcat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #885 on: March 24, 2013, 10:17:12 AM »

That's just my opinion.

Brandi

Janet

I, too, have wondered how JA got TA into that small shower stall...she had to get him up over the raised tile portion (that keeps the water from going everywhere)...and into a small area.  The crime scene photos of that area indicate there is no blood on that raised tile area nor the tile floor in front of the shower.

Did anyone see on HLN the close-up photo of TA's eye (the picture JA took of TA in the shower while he was alive) - the commentator was asking are there "two" people showing up in the iris of TA's eye in the picture?

I have seen some remarkable feats of strength brought on by an adrenaline rush, so I don't doubt that she could have moved the body by herself. But the main reason I don't believe she had anyone with her is the fact that she would be screaming it from the rooftops and blaming everything on the other person.

"Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: March 24, 2013, 10:35:13 AM »

I have seen some remarkable feats of strength brought on by an adrenaline rush, so I don't doubt that she could have moved the body by herself. But the main reason I don't believe she had anyone with her is the fact that she would be screaming it from the rooftops and blaming everything on the other person.

sailcat

At this point ... if Jodi throws an accomplice under the bus ... she will be admitting to premeditated murder ... premeditated murder which implies a life sentence or a possible death sentence.  However ... if the jury deems the death of Travis is self-defence as she claims ... Jodi will walk.

Could it be if the jury finds Jodi quilty of premeditated murder as the prosecution charges ... she will then fill in the "foggy" parts of her testimony ... the "foggy" parts regarding the stabbing ... the dragging and ... the clean up.  In other words ... she will not take the fall alone.

IMO

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: March 24, 2013, 10:44:48 AM »

Considering Matt McCartney was dropped from the defence's witness list ... could it be that the prosecutor has struck up a plea deal with this guy in exchange for the truth ... a plea deal that will take the death penalty off the table?  Could it be that Matt wil be the prosecution's  star witness that will blow this case wide open?

Maybe this wannabe detective watched one too many Perry Mason years ago.

Have a good Sunday all!

Janet

_____

sailcat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #888 on: March 24, 2013, 11:54:12 AM »

sailcat

At this point ... if Jodi throws an accomplice under the bus ... she will be admitting to premeditated murder ... premeditated murder which implies a life sentence or a possible death sentence.  However ... if the jury deems the death of Travis is self-defence as she claims ... Jodi will walk.

Could it be if the jury finds Jodi quilty of premeditated murder as the prosecution charges ... she will then fill in the "foggy" parts of her testimony ... the "foggy" parts regarding the stabbing ... the dragging and ... the clean up.  In other words ... she will not take the fall alone.

IMO

Janet

Now, THAT would make sense! You may have the most logical theory of all there, Janet.

sailcat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #889 on: March 24, 2013, 11:58:55 AM »

Considering Matt McCartney was dropped from the defence's witness list ... could it be that the prosecutor has struck up a plea deal with this guy in exchange for the truth ... a plea deal that will take the death penalty off the table?  Could it be that Matt wil be the prosecution's  star witness that will blow this case wide open?

Maybe this wannabe detective watched one too many Perry Mason years ago.

Have a good Sunday all!

Janet

Perry Mason was the greatest! My memories of that show include a small black & white tv viewed through the fog of my grandfather's corncob pipe smoke.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: March 24, 2013, 01:16:38 PM »

That's just my opinion.

Brandi

Janet

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: March 24, 2013, 01:52:44 PM »

Matt McCartney

1.  The Ninja story?

Jodi was aware of the crime scene and made up the story that would conform.  Could it be that in reality Matt and Jodi were the intruders?   Matt's nic on his now deleted FP page? Ninja!

2.  Why was Matt ... whose apartment Jodi Arias slept at the night prior to the murder ... removed from the defence's witness list?

Could it be that a plea deal has been reached by the State with Matt McCartney in exchange for the truth ... the truth regarding the premeditated murder of Travis Alexander? Could it be that the prosecution has convinced Matt if the jury renders Jodi guilty of premediated murder and not self-defence ... she will take him down at that point. She will have nothing to lose?

3.  Why did Jodi attempt to send Matt a coded message from prison inside two magazines in regards to getting his testimony straight?  Why is Jodi "foggy" in regards to the stabbing which was beyond vicious,; the dragging that would have taken enormous strength and the hasty clean-up?

Could it be that ... other than the shooting ... Matt participated in the events that encompassed the murder and coverup?

4.  The Accidental Pictures?

Could it be that the camera was attached to a strap draped around Jodi's neck. Following the photos of Travis showering taken immediately prior to the attack .... could it be that Jodi allowed the camera to hang without realizing it was activated as pre-programmed?

5.  How did the camera end up in the washing machine?

Could it be that following the murder of Travis ... Jodi made a quick retreat to continue the road trip to visit Ryan Burns ... a road trip that had been detoured?

Could it be that Matt ... who was in charge of the clean-up process ... accidently gathered up the camera which had been placed on the bed with bedsheets that contained possible incriminating DNA?

The angel of the camera that took the photo that show Travis being drug by Jodi bothers me.

A camera lying on the floor with the lens pointed up could not take a photo of that angle
A camera lying on it's side could not have captured the head of Travis as is shown in the phtos
To me, it looks like the camera is facing at an angle in order to capture all of that particular photo.

So how could that be?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: March 24, 2013, 02:01:19 PM »

Janet,

I'm curious - what motive would Matt have in murdering Travis?

imo, the blood not being located in the sower & just outside is because Jodi showered off, removed her socks
and then took off. She only had a small time window before Travis Alexander's room mate was due home if I remember correctly
he was suppose to be home between 6 and 6:30 p.m.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: March 24, 2013, 11:11:18 PM »

Janet,

I'm curious - what motive would Matt have in murdering Travis?

imo, the blood not being located in the sower & just outside is because Jodi showered off, removed her socks
and then took off. She only had a small time window before Travis Alexander's room mate was due home if I remember correctly
he was suppose to be home between 6 and 6:30 p.m.

Kermit... I am not sure.

Matt McCartney and Jodi Arias were no longer a couple in June, 2008 but they had some type of bond that went beyond friendship.  McCartney was on the defence's witness list at one time.  Jodi attempted to tamper with his testimony.  Jodi conceded to Martinez during her testimony that Matt visited her in prison and they had phone conversations.

Matt McCartney, Richard Samuels and Gus Searcy have all sold out their credibility/reputations in defense of Jodi Arias.  Why?

Janet

+++++

Jodi Arias trial: Defense witness list revealed in Jodi Arias case
January 25, 2013

<snipped>

Also on the list:

Matt McCartney, a former boyfriend who lives in California.

<snipped>

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/defense-witness-list-revealed-in-jodi-arias-case

Jodi Arias Sent Coded Message to a Potential Witness, Prosecutor Claims
Feb. 25, 2013

<snipped>

The intended recipient of the message remains unclear. However, based on court documents, the magazines were intercepted just a few weeks after the prosecution interviewed Arias' ex-boyfriend, Matthew McCartney, and just four days before a pre-trial hearing.

"You tried to get someone to lie at that hearing, didn't you?" Martinez asked Arias on the stand. "No," she replied.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-coded-message-potential-witness-prosecutor-claims/story?id=18582341

Jodi Arias Sent Coded Message to a Potential Witness, Prosecutor Claims
Feb. 25, 2013

<snipped>

Strung together, the entire message, according to Martinez, read, "You f***ed up what you told my attorney the next day / directly contradicts what I've been saying for over a year / get down here ASAP and see me before you talk to them again and before / you testify so / we can fix this / interview was excellent! Must talk ASAP!"

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-coded-message-potential-witness-prosecutor-claims/story?id=18582341

Jodi Arias grilled over ‘litany of lies’
February 25, 2013

<snipped>

6:05 p.m. ET: Martinez played another clip from the CBS "48 Hours" interview where Arias said McCartney is one of her "best friends" and "allies."

6:00 p.m. ET: Martinez asked Arias if she ever thought McCartney would betray her. She said she had that belief in the past.

5:44 p.m. ET: Martinez asked Arias if McCartney visited her in jail. Arias said he has visited her, and they have talked on the phone.

<snipped>

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/02/25/jodi-arias-testifies-day-10-live-blog

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: March 24, 2013, 11:12:56 PM »

MONDAY - MARCH 25, 2013

The Jodi Arias Trial - 10:00 AM PT - HLN

The Jodi Arias Trial - 10:00 AM PT - Live Video

http://www.wptv.com/generic/news/national/Jodi-Arias-trial-live-video

_____

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #895 on: March 25, 2013, 01:43:20 AM »

The angel of the camera that took the photo that show Travis being drug by Jodi bothers me.

A camera lying on the floor with the lens pointed up could not take a photo of that angle
A camera lying on it's side could not have captured the head of Travis as is shown in the phtos
To me, it looks like the camera is facing at an angle in order to capture all of that particular photo.

So how could that be?

I wondered the same thing and finally decided she must have hit the camera with her other foot thereby causing it to snap the photo... or she dropped it causing it to snap the photo as she began to drag Travis's body.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: March 25, 2013, 02:47:50 AM »

I have been following this trial I and I too have questions about how she got him into the shower.Rolled him over into the bedding and dragged him is the best guess I have. All of the bedding was washed. She admiited killing him, so it's not a whodunnit.
If there was anyone else involved that day, Jody would be blaming him. She sat for two years before she came up with this story of hers and I am horrified that somehow, she is the victim in all of this according to her DT, not Travis.
I like Juan Martinez, but he is going to have a hard time with the DT's domestic abuse lady. This week should be interesting if it gets that far. She won't be shredded on the stand like Samuels. And just because Jody felt abused, doesn't mean she was. She has some type of disorder, don't know what.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: March 25, 2013, 11:02:34 AM »

I have been following this trial I and I too have questions about how she got him into the shower.Rolled him over into the bedding and dragged him is the best guess. All of the bedding was washed. She admiited killing him, so it's not a whodunnit.
If there was anyone else involved that day, Jody would be blaming him. She sat for two years before she came up with this story of hers and I am horrified that somehow, she is the victim in all of this according to her DT, not Travis.
I like Juan Martinez, but he is going to have a hard time with the DT's domestic abuse lady. This week should be interesting if it gets that far. She won't be shredded on the stand like Samuels. And just because Jody felt abused, doesn't mean she was. She has some type of disorder, don't know what.

Hi Kat-Gram

The Bed Sheets?  Rolling 180' dead weight in the bedsheets would have been a feat on its own by a 115 woman.  Could it be that the goal of whoever did the hasty clean-up that resulted in a camera accidently being in the washing machine was meant to get rid of DNA ... DNA that would link Jodi to the scene.  There were photos to prove their was sex prior to the murder.  It must be remembered that Jodi's first story was that the road trip did not include a visit to Travis.

An Accomplice?  If Jodi were to implicate an accomplice ... her self-defence claim would be for naught.  Premeditation as charged by the prosecution would be a given.  It took two years for Jodi to come up with a story that implied self-defence ... a story that implied a battered woman ... a story that would dictate the destruction of Travis' reputation ... a story that would give her a chance of walking if any of the jury members buy it.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: March 25, 2013, 11:16:33 AM »

So how could that be?

Could it be that the accidental images were captured by an activated camera draped around Jodi's neck?  In other words ... the camera was never dropped ... it never touched the floor?

Think about it.  How would accidental images be captured by a camera in the shower stall ... in the bathroom and ... in the hallway?

I somehow suspect that the "powers that be" within the investigation have the images all figured out.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: March 25, 2013, 01:31:48 PM »

MONDAY - MARCH 25, 2013

The Jodi Arias Trial - 10:00 AM PT - HLN

The Jodi Arias Trial - 10:00 AM PT - Live Video

http://www.wptv.com/generic/news/national/Jodi-Arias-trial-live-video

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.