March 28, 2024, 05:57:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial  (Read 1663007 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1200 on: April 04, 2013, 04:50:34 PM »

Jodi Araias testifyed she was interested in LAW OF ATTRACKTION!

This is from Travis blog

One of the most impactful things I have learned was from the Author Napoleon Hill. He has taught a great deal about thoughts being things and the more intensly we focus on the achievement of something the more "the law of attraction" works in our favor.
http://travisalexander.blogspot.com
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1201 on: April 04, 2013, 04:51:35 PM »

In every lie there is a little truth.

Jodi Arias: "He wasn`t really moving, though. He was just staying kind of still on the floor.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1301/16/ng.01.html
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1202 on: April 04, 2013, 04:52:33 PM »

THIS IS ABOUT TRAVIS' CHILDHOOD AND ALTHOUGH LONG, VERY INSIGHTFUL ABOUT HIS UPBRINGING

Raising You

By
Travis Alexander

My childhood unfortunately was very much like any child’s that had drug addict parents. My father was never around which left my siblings and I to the fate given by my mother. A good woman, with the intent at an early age to be a loving mom. A few poor decisions changed that. As she progressively got more involved in drugs she progressively got less capable of raising children. Most commonly was a beating for waking her up. It hurt but we got used to it. I learned how to turn so that when she hit me she would strike my back and arms, the pain was less there. If it was just that I think it would have been relatively manageable. It was not it however. You see when you are high on meth for a week when you eventually come down there is a lot of sleep to catch up on. When you sleep, for four days with a house full of kids, there isn’t any food cooked. We would eat what was there but before long what was edible would be eaten or rot and then what was rotten would be eaten too. I don’t remember much of this I can only think of one instance where I found a piece of moldy bread on the side of the fridge which represented the last thing we could eat. I remember being teased by canned food. Knowing full well what was in the can but not knowing how to use a can opener. I remember the filth admittedly caused by us kids that compounded on itself for weeks and months at a time. With that came thousands and thousands of roaches. My sisters and I found some amusement in the fact that an entire colony of albino roaches had broken out so that house looked like a bunch of moving salt and pepper crawling on everything. To this day I only have one phobia, roaches. There was nothing more disgusting to me than to wake up to feel roaches crawling on my body. The good news is that we finally lost that house. The bad news is our next option was to live in a camper shell in my Aunts back yard. We kept it next to the Garage where the washer and dryer were. The washer wasn’t hooked up to plumbing so the dirty water would drain into the back yard and stagnate there. We were there for more than a year four feet tall, five feet wide and six feet long, my mother, my three sisters and I. We didn’t have the convenience of bathing every day so we tended to stink. I didn’t mind going with out a bath that much really. I was a boy like most and didn’t have a problem being dirty. But I was scared of bathing because if I once got the bathroom floor wet and my mother accused of me of urinating on the floor and threw me half way through a wall.

School wasn’t much better, when your clothes are as dirty as the rest of you and you stink and have lice you don’t make a ton of friends. Sadly as you could imagine I was mocked for my appearance. Nothing too harsh, no where close to what was said at home. I will not give much detail on that as I feel it is inappropriate to state. I will say though I have never heard in any movie, on any street corner, or amongst the vilest of men any string of words so offensive and hateful, said with such disgust as was the words that my mother said to my sisters and I. I remember my mother emptying a revolver on the car my father was driving and my father subsequently taking an axe to my mother’s belongings and destroying them. I remember being on the other side of the front door when my father kicked it down. The police were called that time along with many others, but I knew what had to be said and knew they would leave us to more of the same. I remember the day I came to the conclusion there was a God. I was 6. I screamed as loud as I could all day long for my near by grand mother to get me and take me for the weekend. I screamed so long and loud that I actually woke up my comatose mother long enough to beat me for waking her up. When she went back to bed I went back to screaming to God. Sure enough that evening she came and picked me up, while my mother slept. I could go on and tell you more of mine and worse stories of my siblings but I think enough has been said. I will say that this is nothing, nothing at all compared to the whole of it. This continued until I was ten, when I ran away and I never came back.
During this time I could think of two fond memories of my childhood. The first was Sesame street. My Sisters and I watched it everyday and it took our minds to Sesame street where kids were happy and learning. It took our minds away from Allwood Dr. where we got the Hell beat out of us.
The other was visiting the home of my Great-Grandfather Vic. My Mother didn’t have very much family and even less that she got along with, but she adored my Grandfather. He only lived about an hour away from our family in southern California, but it was rare that she was in any condition that she’d let Vic see her in. About twice a year my Mother would fix herself and us up enough for a visit with my Grandfather. For the most part our visits would be stereotypical. He’d take us out for pizza, to walk his dogs, play checkers and with other toys he kept for us, and taught me how to write the alphabet. However there was one thing that was out of the ordinary about our visits. Every time before my Mother, siblings and I would leave I would go to hug my Grandfather goodbye. Without exception before I received my coveted hug the cheery casual countenance of my Grandfather would change to something very serious. He would then grab me by my shoulders and shake me, then would follow those words, those words that alter every aspect of my life, “Travis, you need to know that you are special, that there is not anything that you can’t do. There is something great inside you. You’re special Travis, don’t you ever forget it.” That was quickly followed by a rigid hug that would squeeze the breath out of me.
Now there is an easy explanation for why my life has been in my opinion, amazing. It is the same reason I have had success financially and otherwise. It is the same reason I feel that every facet of my life has been blessed and continues to be more and more everyday. The reason is that the words my Grandfather said were spoken with such conviction that I believed him. You see what I wasn’t aware of then, that I have since figured out was my Grandfather was savvy to the way Mother was raising her children. She would often make remarks while coming down from drugs about how miserable we all were, that we ruined her life, that we were worthless. Although those words hurt very deeply as you could imagine; every time she would scream those words I would hear his words instead, every time I would feel her fist sink into my back, I could feel my Grandfather’s hands on my shoulders, and I knew she couldn’t reach what was great inside of me. And again I’d hear the words “You’re special Travis, don’t ever forget it.” Then in my mind I would think, “This woman has no idea what she is talking about, she doesn’t know that I am special.” No matter how loud she’d yell those colorful words, she could never top the conviction of my Great-Grandfather Vic. Since then I have come to realize two things. First my Great-Grandfather was right, I am special. I took his advice; I never forgot it and I never will. Second I have learned I am no better than anyone else. So as you read this book I hope that you will let these pages grab you by the shoulders and shake you and tell you that you are special. That there is something great inside you. I pray that you will allow the words you read stare deep into your eyes and instill into you that there isn’t anything that you can not do. My desire is that this book will do for you what Grandpa Vic did for me. Help me believe what is already true. That you are special. www.travisalexander.net
POSTED BY TRAVIS ALEXANDER AT 1:43 AM 118 COMMENTS:
http://travisalexander.blogspot.com/
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1203 on: April 04, 2013, 04:53:30 PM »

Juror 5 is BACK in the courtroom gallery. She has BALLS!

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1204 on: April 04, 2013, 05:05:03 PM »

THIS IS ABOUT TRAVIS' CHILDHOOD AND ALTHOUGH LONG, VERY INSIGHTFUL ABOUT HIS UPBRINGING

Raising You

By
Travis Alexander

My childhood unfortunately was very much like any child’s that had drug addict parents. My father was never around which left my siblings and I to the fate given by my mother. A good woman, with the intent at an early age to be a loving mom. A few poor decisions changed that. As she progressively got more involved in drugs she progressively got less capable of raising children. Most commonly was a beating for waking her up. It hurt but we got used to it. I learned how to turn so that when she hit me she would strike my back and arms, the pain was less there. If it was just that I think it would have been relatively manageable. It was not it however. You see when you are high on meth for a week when you eventually come down there is a lot of sleep to catch up on. When you sleep, for four days with a house full of kids, there isn’t any food cooked. We would eat what was there but before long what was edible would be eaten or rot and then what was rotten would be eaten too. I don’t remember much of this I can only think of one instance where I found a piece of moldy bread on the side of the fridge which represented the last thing we could eat. I remember being teased by canned food. Knowing full well what was in the can but not knowing how to use a can opener. I remember the filth admittedly caused by us kids that compounded on itself for weeks and months at a time. With that came thousands and thousands of roaches. My sisters and I found some amusement in the fact that an entire colony of albino roaches had broken out so that house looked like a bunch of moving salt and pepper crawling on everything. To this day I only have one phobia, roaches. There was nothing more disgusting to me than to wake up to feel roaches crawling on my body. The good news is that we finally lost that house. The bad news is our next option was to live in a camper shell in my Aunts back yard. We kept it next to the Garage where the washer and dryer were. The washer wasn’t hooked up to plumbing so the dirty water would drain into the back yard and stagnate there. We were there for more than a year four feet tall, five feet wide and six feet long, my mother, my three sisters and I. We didn’t have the convenience of bathing every day so we tended to stink. I didn’t mind going with out a bath that much really. I was a boy like most and didn’t have a problem being dirty. But I was scared of bathing because if I once got the bathroom floor wet and my mother accused of me of urinating on the floor and threw me half way through a wall.

School wasn’t much better, when your clothes are as dirty as the rest of you and you stink and have lice you don’t make a ton of friends. Sadly as you could imagine I was mocked for my appearance. Nothing too harsh, no where close to what was said at home. I will not give much detail on that as I feel it is inappropriate to state. I will say though I have never heard in any movie, on any street corner, or amongst the vilest of men any string of words so offensive and hateful, said with such disgust as was the words that my mother said to my sisters and I. I remember my mother emptying a revolver on the car my father was driving and my father subsequently taking an axe to my mother’s belongings and destroying them. I remember being on the other side of the front door when my father kicked it down. The police were called that time along with many others, but I knew what had to be said and knew they would leave us to more of the same. I remember the day I came to the conclusion there was a God. I was 6. I screamed as loud as I could all day long for my near by grand mother to get me and take me for the weekend. I screamed so long and loud that I actually woke up my comatose mother long enough to beat me for waking her up. When she went back to bed I went back to screaming to God. Sure enough that evening she came and picked me up, while my mother slept. I could go on and tell you more of mine and worse stories of my siblings but I think enough has been said. I will say that this is nothing, nothing at all compared to the whole of it. This continued until I was ten, when I ran away and I never came back.
During this time I could think of two fond memories of my childhood. The first was Sesame street. My Sisters and I watched it everyday and it took our minds to Sesame street where kids were happy and learning. It took our minds away from Allwood Dr. where we got the Hell beat out of us.
The other was visiting the home of my Great-Grandfather Vic. My Mother didn’t have very much family and even less that she got along with, but she adored my Grandfather. He only lived about an hour away from our family in southern California, but it was rare that she was in any condition that she’d let Vic see her in. About twice a year my Mother would fix herself and us up enough for a visit with my Grandfather. For the most part our visits would be stereotypical. He’d take us out for pizza, to walk his dogs, play checkers and with other toys he kept for us, and taught me how to write the alphabet. However there was one thing that was out of the ordinary about our visits. Every time before my Mother, siblings and I would leave I would go to hug my Grandfather goodbye. Without exception before I received my coveted hug the cheery casual countenance of my Grandfather would change to something very serious. He would then grab me by my shoulders and shake me, then would follow those words, those words that alter every aspect of my life, “Travis, you need to know that you are special, that there is not anything that you can’t do. There is something great inside you. You’re special Travis, don’t you ever forget it.” That was quickly followed by a rigid hug that would squeeze the breath out of me.
Now there is an easy explanation for why my life has been in my opinion, amazing. It is the same reason I have had success financially and otherwise. It is the same reason I feel that every facet of my life has been blessed and continues to be more and more everyday. The reason is that the words my Grandfather said were spoken with such conviction that I believed him. You see what I wasn’t aware of then, that I have since figured out was my Grandfather was savvy to the way Mother was raising her children. She would often make remarks while coming down from drugs about how miserable we all were, that we ruined her life, that we were worthless. Although those words hurt very deeply as you could imagine; every time she would scream those words I would hear his words instead, every time I would feel her fist sink into my back, I could feel my Grandfather’s hands on my shoulders, and I knew she couldn’t reach what was great inside of me. And again I’d hear the words “You’re special Travis, don’t ever forget it.” Then in my mind I would think, “This woman has no idea what she is talking about, she doesn’t know that I am special.” No matter how loud she’d yell those colorful words, she could never top the conviction of my Great-Grandfather Vic. Since then I have come to realize two things. First my Great-Grandfather was right, I am special. I took his advice; I never forgot it and I never will. Second I have learned I am no better than anyone else. So as you read this book I hope that you will let these pages grab you by the shoulders and shake you and tell you that you are special. That there is something great inside you. I pray that you will allow the words you read stare deep into your eyes and instill into you that there isn’t anything that you can not do. My desire is that this book will do for you what Grandpa Vic did for me. Help me believe what is already true. That you are special. www.travisalexander.net
POSTED BY TRAVIS ALEXANDER AT 1:43 AM 118 COMMENTS:
http://travisalexander.blogspot.com/

How utterly heartbreaking. I truly believe this man was a good person & i dont think his sexual activities with the ho change that. Imo he was a normal young guy who had a hearty sexual appetite & probably never dated a ho like jodi before. A girl that thought the surest way to win a man is to be a sexpot. Indont judge him for that. Its too bad that travis overcame his horrific childhood only to meet the devil who eould end his life & forevermore smear his name.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1205 on: April 04, 2013, 05:06:18 PM »

Whoah!!! How did u find that out?
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1206 on: April 04, 2013, 05:10:18 PM »

They mentioned it on HLN.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1207 on: April 04, 2013, 05:47:58 PM »

Yeah, I kinda think she should have stayed away from this trial. Watched it on TV/stream like we are doing.

No need to draw more attention to herself, IMO.

At least she chose not to talk to the press until after the trial is over.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1208 on: April 04, 2013, 05:49:04 PM »

They mentioned it on HLN.

The judge also mentioned it. Said she was in the courtroom as a spectator.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1209 on: April 04, 2013, 06:16:02 PM »

I hope that Juan Martinez is given the opportunity to remind the jury regarding the happenings encompassing the charge of premeditated murder against Jodi Arias.

1.  Grandparents' stolen gun
2.  Inconspicuous rental vehicle/no GPS
3.  Upside down and missing license plates
4.  No gas purchases in Arizona
5.  No cell phone activity in Arizona
6.  ....

The following words of Sandra Arias during interrogation prior to Jodi being charged implies that gas cans had a purpose.  Receipts and security cameras would not place Jodi in the state of Arizona purchasing gas.

The Gas Cans[/color]

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Jodi`s Parents Not Surprised by Murder Charges
Aired April 3, 2013 - 19:00   ET

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL, HLN HOST: Tonight, Jodi`s parents talk, and boy do they have a lot to say about their daughter. Just-released police interrogation tapes reveal a mom and dad who are very aware their daughter is very troubled. They suspect she`s likely bipolar, and Dad does not seem shocked at all when cops tell him Jodi`s committed a vicious killing.

<snipped>

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Did you have any suspicion at all that she had anything to do with his death?

SANDRA ARIAS, JODI`S MOTHER:  I asked her. I asked her. It`s the first thing I asked her. She came home, and she was fine. And then when he died, she -- she didn`t call me either. She called my daughter and just told me in tears. She cried for three or four or five days.

And the first thing I asked her is, "Did you go to Arizona?"

And she said nope. "I have gas receipts and everything to prove it." And -- and that`s all she would say. She swore she did not go to Arizona. So of course I believed her, you know. But I questioned her about it.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1304/03/ijvm.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1210 on: April 04, 2013, 06:18:38 PM »

I hope that Juan Martinez is given the opportunity to remind the jury regarding the happenings encompassing the charge of premeditated murder against Jodi Arias.

1.  Grandparents' stolen gun
2.  Inconspicuous rental vehicle/no GPS
3.  Upside down and missing license plates
4.  No gas purchases in Arizona
5.  No cell phone activity in Arizona
6.  ....

The following words of Sandra Arias during interrogation prior to Jodi being charged implies that gas cans had a purpose.  Receipts and security cameras would not place Jodi in the state of Arizona purchasing gas.

The Gas Cans

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Jodi`s Parents Not Surprised by Murder Charges
Aired April 3, 2013 - 19:00   ET

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL, HLN HOST: Tonight, Jodi`s parents talk, and boy do they have a lot to say about their daughter. Just-released police interrogation tapes reveal a mom and dad who are very aware their daughter is very troubled. They suspect she`s likely bipolar, and Dad does not seem shocked at all when cops tell him Jodi`s committed a vicious killing.

<snipped>

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Did you have any suspicion at all that she had anything to do with his death?

SANDRA ARIAS, JODI`S MOTHER:  I asked her. I asked her. It`s the first thing I asked her. She came home, and she was fine. And then when he died, she -- she didn`t call me either. She called my daughter and just told me in tears. She cried for three or four or five days.

And the first thing I asked her is, "Did you go to Arizona?"

And she said nope. "I have gas receipts and everything to prove it." And -- and that`s all she would say. She swore she did not go to Arizona. So of course I believed her, you know. But I questioned her about it.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1304/03/ijvm.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1211 on: April 04, 2013, 06:20:08 PM »

I messed up the highlight in #1209.  I apologize.

Janet

_____

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1212 on: April 04, 2013, 06:41:15 PM »

Yeah, I kinda think she should have stayed away from this trial. Watched it on TV/stream like we are doing.

No need to draw more attention to herself, IMO.

At least she chose not to talk to the press until after the trial is over.
Oh i didnt know that either. Im dying to hear what she has to say. Did she sit on the defense or prosecution side i wonder. Also wondering what her hair looks like since they talked about it so much.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1213 on: April 04, 2013, 06:59:35 PM »

Oh, thank God!

Juan finally gets to have his turn!!!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1214 on: April 04, 2013, 07:03:14 PM »

Oh, thank God!

In other words, Alyce is in Juanderland Wink

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1215 on: April 04, 2013, 07:05:29 PM »

WOW!!

_____

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1216 on: April 04, 2013, 07:07:22 PM »

Oh, thank God!

In other words, Alyce is in Juanderland Wink
I really hope the jury is not buying into this crap. I completely distrust an "expert" whis basing her opinion on a liars stories. She already has this trial posted on her credentials on her website. I hope she loses alot of respect in her field.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1217 on: April 04, 2013, 07:24:31 PM »

Oh come on enough is enough of this women.  I think the defense is just dragging it on and one because they know Martinez is going to do the same thing to her that he did to Samuel's.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1218 on: April 04, 2013, 07:28:56 PM »

Here we go.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1219 on: April 04, 2013, 07:32:59 PM »

Oh come on enough is enough of this women.  I think the defense is just dragging it on and one because they know Martinez is going to do the same thing to her that he did to Samuel's.
Its like a bad song that keeps playing over & over & over again. I stopped watching aftrr day 3 of her. She is so grating & wilmott is one of the worst attorneys ive seen questioning a witness. She should just stick to planning killer's wardrobe & librarian look. She is truly awful. I really hope karma finds people that choose to trash a dead man who isnt here to defend himself (thx jodi) & who has had absolutely noone say anything resembling this about him. I always wondered why there were so many lawyer jokes when i was little..... Now i know. Dont get me wrong, i realize there is a need for defense attprneys but do they have to have such slimy disgusting tactics? In the 1 in a million chance that she wasnt guilty of premeditating, they would have been able to find evidence that made her look less than evil. Who has said anything positive about this whackjob other than paid witnesses & gud? Her own parents knew she was crazy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.