March 28, 2024, 04:27:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial  (Read 1662655 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1260 on: April 05, 2013, 04:51:04 PM »

Alyce LaViolette 10/16/03

starts at 25:59  She references Disney Film "Snow White and 7 Dwarfs"

Her jacket kind of resembles a robe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFt8FCrBk6k

Thanks Kermit

After listening to Alyce Laviolette in that youtube video .... I can't quite put my finger on it, but something is just off with that woman.

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired March 15, 2013 - 20:00   ET

ARIAS: "... I can`t quite put my finger on it, but something is just off with that boy."

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1303/15/ng.01.html

YES I agree - something is off. She is a feminist from the 70s, but maybe she's a man hater. I mean the way she is pinning this
whole thing on Travis. I just watched a video of him at a seminar he gave and he just doesn't seem like the guy that Jodi has
painted. Also, if you look at his home, he even had matching salt and pepper shakers on the sink, his clothing is all neatly
hung up. organized. His friend said Travis Alexander liked to be on time. It just doesn't match up with Jodi and those experts
testimony.

Also, did you catch the way she threw her credentials out at Juan when he began to cross examine her and he went after her, then
she backed down. I AGREE with you about her crossing the lines --- who was it that asked if Jodi got access to books or materials
that helped her create this PTSD defence - you? Yes I think so. And now it's all coming together. The experts were teaching her.

Something about truth - when someone is saying the truth, we relax and listen..........for 8 days we've had to listen to hog wash
from this witness and I kind of got all jacked up as Juan Martinez jumped her! It was exhilarating after 8 days. lol

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1261 on: April 05, 2013, 04:51:21 PM »

kcrn

Yesterday Juan Martinez began his cross examination of Alyce LaViolette and ... his starting point of questioning was the credentials of the "expert" witness.  Why did Martinez not simply but clearly ask Laviolette if she had earned her degree.  Following LaViolette's anticipated answer in the negative ... he could have then without a word of response moved along to the next question.  Think about it.  The jury would have been left doubting the qualifications of the so-called "expert" defence witness with that one question.

Why does Juan Martinez have to go into attack mode with an approach that often tends to confuse the "expert" witnesses in regards to what is the question and ... may also "scramble the brains" of the jurors?

Could it be that few words wisely chosen can be more effective than ranting on and on?

Janet

+++++

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 41 - Part 3 (cross starts)
Apr 4, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK7IeqBIKFo

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1262 on: April 05, 2013, 04:57:51 PM »

I'm sorry guys but I don't like Martinez he reminds me of my first husband and gives me knots in my stomach every time he yells.My first husband was very mentally and physically abusive to me. But in 1969 you can't have your husband arrested for hitting you raping you or anything Why because he is your husband and you are a woman with NO Rights 
This may be why I'm having a hard time with this case. He did terrible things to me things that are still haunting me and no one believed me.
I kept a journal and while I was at work he found it Ohh the price I paid for putting this down on paper.
I had no one to talk to that would believe me because I was the only one who saw this side of him.
 He was very good at hiding this I shouldn't even be watching this case because it's making me remember everything.
YES I wanted to kill him but tossed him out changed the locks on the doors he broke in  smashed through a window and beat the crap out of me but this time people saw him. He was arrested and some other woman is putting up with his shit now.

I may have to back away from this case

Sweetie, I knew you were having a hard time and I didn't want to say anything because of that knowledge. I hope in a way that
it helps you because it's like being able to express what happened in a positive way now and you realize what a strong woman
you were to finally take a stand. Truth has the power to heal to protect and to guide.

Also, keep in mind, that Juan Martinez is the only voice for Travis Alexander and some of his method is to get the lying witness
to falter. Jodi did once on the stand when she said she wasn't fearful. Soon as the truth slipped off her tongue she back tracked
but I heard it.  Remember when bad things happen it's sometimes easier to push it away, but some women like yourself stand up
to evil. Stay strong. Kermit loves you.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1263 on: April 05, 2013, 05:04:32 PM »

YES I agree - something is off. She is a feminist from the 70s, but maybe she's a man hater. I mean the way she is pinning this
whole thing on Travis. I just watched a video of him at a seminar he gave and he just doesn't seem like the guy that Jodi has
painted. Also, if you look at his home, he even had matching salt and pepper shakers on the sink, his clothing is all neatly
hung up. organized. His friend said Travis Alexander liked to be on time. It just doesn't match up with Jodi and those experts
testimony.

Also, did you catch the way she threw her credentials out at Juan when he began to cross examine her and he went after her, then
she backed down. I AGREE with you about her crossing the lines --- who was it that asked if Jodi got access to books or materials
that helped her create this PTSD defence - you? Yes I think so. And now it's all coming together. The experts were teaching her.

Something about truth - when someone is saying the truth, we relax and listen..........for 8 days we've had to listen to hog wash
from this witness and I kind of got all jacked up as Juan Martinez jumped her! It was exhilarating after 8 dayslol

On the other hand ... obvious lies meant to further an agenda are so frustrating ... especially when you are powerless to address them.  Hopefully ... Juan Martinez will be successfully in addressing those attempted deceptions put forth by the defence ... attempted deceptions that some jurors do not already get.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1264 on: April 05, 2013, 05:58:58 PM »

I'm sorry guys but I don't like Martinez he reminds me of my first husband and gives me knots in my stomach every time he yells.My first husband was very mentally and physically abusive to me. But in 1969 you can't have your husband arrested for hitting you raping you or anything Why because he is your husband and you are a woman with NO Rights 
This may be why I'm having a hard time with this case. He did terrible things to me things that are still haunting me and no one believed me.
I kept a journal and while I was at work he found it Ohh the price I paid for putting this down on paper.
I had no one to talk to that would believe me because I was the only one who saw this side of him.
 He was very good at hiding this I shouldn't even be watching this case because it's making me remember everything.
YES I wanted to kill him but tossed him out changed the locks on the doors he broke in  smashed through a window and beat the crap out of me but this time people saw him. He was arrested and some other woman is putting up with his shit now.

I may have to back away from this case

Sweetie, I knew you were having a hard time and I didn't want to say anything because of that knowledge. I hope in a way that
it helps you because it's like being able to express what happened in a positive way now and you realize what a strong woman
you were to finally take a stand. Truth has the power to heal to protect and to guide.

Also, keep in mind, that Juan Martinez is the only voice for Travis Alexander and some of his method is to get the lying witness
to falter. Jodi did once on the stand when she said she wasn't fearful. Soon as the truth slipped off her tongue she back tracked
but I heard it.  Remember when bad things happen it's sometimes easier to push it away, but some women like yourself stand up
to evil. Stay strong. Kermit loves you.

Love you back

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1265 on: April 05, 2013, 06:20:50 PM »

kcrn

Yesterday Juan Martinez began his cross examination of Alyce LaViolette and ... his starting point of questioning was the credentials of the "expert" witness.  Why did Martinez not simply but clearly ask Laviolette if she had earned her degree.  Following LaViolette's anticipated answer in the negative ... he could have then without a word of response moved along to the next question.  Think about it.  The jury would have been left doubting the qualifications of the so-called "expert" defence witness with that one question.

Why does Juan Martinez have to go into attack mode with an approach that often tends to confuse the "expert" witnesses in regards to what is the question and ... may also "scramble the brains" of the jurors?

Could it be that few words wisely chosen can be more effective than ranting on and on?

Janet

+++++

Apr 4, 2013

I am probably in the minority, but I find Juan Martinez's style effective. He asks a question, and the witnesses don't want to answer it without qualifying themselves, so he reminds them that is not what he asked. He just wants a simple yes or no many times, and that is what he should get.

I don't find him combative, rather I find him very passionate .

And I, like Kermit, found his style so refreshing and exciting yesterday when he finally got to speak. We listened so long to the droning bullcrap The defense was putting out with Alyce, that once Juan got to speak, I just loved it!

I am hoping the jury sees through the BS the defense is trying to provide and not be put off by Juan's passionate style.

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1266 on: April 05, 2013, 06:28:35 PM »

kcrn

Janet

+++++

Apr 4, 2013

I agree with u but i think it was obvious from the first question he asked that alyce was going to be confrontational & challenge him on everything he asked. I guess it doesnt bother me that he may come across as disrespectful to her because i dont have any respect for her either. I dont know too many psychologists or psychiatrists who would be willing to essentially diagnose a person they have never interviewed or have any proof of what they are claiming. I am an rn & i know many physicians. That would be like diagnosing colon cancer in someone because their family gave u a list of vague symptoms. I get that this defense is trying to save this wretched womans life, but just like casry anthony, they may end up allowing a cold blooded murderer to go free. It makes me sick frankly. Maybe she should have pled 1st degree & they would have taken the death penalty off the table. This biatch has no remorse & does not want to serve any punishment for her horrific act. Im sure its frustrating to a prosecutor to have to counter duch ridiculous claims that have no merit whatsoever. I
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1267 on: April 05, 2013, 06:30:57 PM »

kcrn

Janet

+++++

Apr 4, 2013

I am probably in the minority, but I find Juan Martinez's style effective. He asks a question, and the witnesses don't want to answer it without qualifying themselves, so he reminds them that is not what he asked. He just wants a simple yes or no many times, and that is what he should get.

And I, like Kermit, found his style so refreshing and exciting yesterday when he finally got to speak. We listened so long to the droning bullcrap The defense was putting out with Alyce, that once Juan got to speak, I just loved it!

I am hoping the jury sees through the BS the defense is trying to provide and not be put off by Juan's passionate style.
I agree with u 100% brandi. I think its a passion to get justice & not allow a scumbag murderer yo go free just because they come up with some ridiculous defense.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1268 on: April 05, 2013, 06:35:23 PM »

kcrn

Janet

+++++

Apr 4, 2013

I agree with u but i think it was obvious from the first question he asked that alyce was going to be confrontational & challenge him on everything he asked. I guess it doesnt bother me that he may come across as disrespectful to her because i dont have any respect for her either. I dont know too many psychologists or psychiatrists who would be willing to essentially diagnose a person they have never interviewed or have any proof of what they are claiming. I am an rn & i know many physicians. That would be like diagnosing colon cancer in someone because their family gave u a list of vague symptoms. I get that this defense is trying to save this wretched womans life, but just like casry anthony, they may end up allowing a cold blooded murderer to go free. It makes me sick frankly. Maybe she should have pled 1st degree & they would have taken the death penalty off the table. This biatch has no remorse & does not want to serve any punishment for her horrific act. Im sure its frustrating to a prosecutor to have to counter duch ridiculous claims that have no merit whatsoever. I
Wanted to add also that i dont think they are confused by his questions , but rather they are looking for a way not to answer them. They dont like to be called out on inconsistencies & lack of substance & merit to the crap they sat up there & spewed day after day. All in an attempt to free a murderer. Her penalty for a srlf defense murder would be minimal.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1269 on: April 05, 2013, 07:03:52 PM »

kcrn

You, Brandi and Kermit appreciate the prosecutor's approach in regards to cross examination.  There must be something that I am not getting.  Story of my life. 

When all is said and done ... Martinez is in that courtroom advocating on behalf of justice for Travis ... advocating for a sense of closure for his family.  For that I am grateful.  For that I have his back.

Janet

_____

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1270 on: April 05, 2013, 07:32:39 PM »

Is it Monday yet?      albino
Btw we need a little JM icon, I know it's almost at the end.
SupermanJM......

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1271 on: April 05, 2013, 09:27:04 PM »

OMG this is bad.   
Arias prosecutor Juan Martinez targeted in YouTube video
Can anyone put the youtube video up?

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/21886208/2013/04/04/youtube-video-juan-martinez

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1272 on: April 05, 2013, 10:02:48 PM »

Found the video  
JA followers aren't very happy with JM

::Removed:  I don't think we need to contribute to the escalation of violence so I'm removing the video:: (klaasend)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 10:42:10 PM by klaasend » Logged

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1273 on: April 05, 2013, 10:22:09 PM »

kcrn

Janet

+++++

Apr 4, 2013

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1274 on: April 05, 2013, 10:23:08 PM »

Found the video  
JA followers aren't very happy with JM

::removed::

I hope they track down the person who did this video, bring em in and charge them.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 10:42:45 PM by klaasend » Logged
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1275 on: April 05, 2013, 10:23:45 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1276 on: April 05, 2013, 10:33:20 PM »

Alyce LaViolette:  I forgot the question Mr. Martinez.  Could you please repeat it.

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1277 on: April 05, 2013, 10:44:41 PM »

Pharlap - I know you didn't mean any harm 
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1278 on: April 05, 2013, 11:00:07 PM »

OMG this is bad.  
Arias prosecutor Juan Martinez targeted in YouTube video
Can anyone put the youtube video up? For those catching up with reading, please don't post youtube link, Klaas removed it previously. Thanks! MB

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/21886208/2013/04/04/youtube-video-juan-martinez
Always a sick twisted group who stand up for their own kind. Casey anthony had supporterd too. It doesnt surprise me that someone who supports jodi arias is violent. Sick minds think the same way.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 09:44:27 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1279 on: April 06, 2013, 12:22:41 AM »

The date July 14, 2008 was on top of the diary entry was July 14, 2008.

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired April 5, 2013 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: We obtained about 600 pages of Jodi Arias`s private diaries. Frankly, I think she fabricated the diaries. It shows she lives in an alternate universe that`s created out of her own lies.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: "I had a dream last night that two people were charged in the case of Travis Alexander. One person was charged with murder, and one was charged with conspiracy. The one charged with murder was in custody, and the one charged with conspiracy was not yet arrested on some contingency having to do with legal matters in some jurisdiction, like FBI or something. I was riding in someone`s yellow truck when I got the call. It was raining outside. Anyway, keep praying."

(END VIDEO CLIP)

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1304/05/ng.01.html

Food for Thought

Jodi Arias grilled over ‘litany of lies’
Mon February 25, 2013

<snipped>

5:44 p.m. ET: Martinez asked Arias if McCartney visited her in jail. Arias said he has visited her, and they have talked on the phone.

5:42 p.m. ET: Martinez is asking about how Alexander choked her until she passed out in April 2008. Arias said she told Matt McCartney about the incident a few days, when he called her out on her bruises. Martinez asked Arias if she knew what McCartney said when he was interviewed about this claim. The defense objected and now the attorneys are at a sidebar.

<snipped>

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/02/25/jodi-arias-testifies-day-10-live-blog

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.