March 28, 2024, 06:56:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial  (Read 1662720 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1600 on: April 15, 2013, 06:52:07 PM »

They ruled the picture proves that Jodi did NOT have a gun or knife in her hands at the time of that picture because of reflection in Travis's eye. So she was telling the truth both hands were on the camera 5:29:29
 The picture will be put in as evidence
Completely insignificant imo. Doesnt mean she didnt put the camera down & grab a weapin.

I agree with Juan Martinez. I don't see a reflection of her. It looks more like a dog Wink

I doubt most of the jury would see a person in that eye.

JMO.

Agree. It is so unclear, how do hey know she does  not have a knife in her palm or a pistol? Or one of the weapons in her back pocket...

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1601 on: April 15, 2013, 06:56:20 PM »

They ruled the picture proves that Jodi did NOT have a gun or knife in her hands at the time of that picture because of reflection in Travis's eye. So she was telling the truth both hands were on the camera 5:29:29
 The picture will be put in as evidence
Completely insignificant imo. Doesnt mean she didnt put the camera down & grab a weapin.

It also does not imply there was not an accomplice whose image was also in the reflection captured at 5:29:29 but has yet to be revealed.  Think about the look in Travis' face in that photo.  I would described it as "shock" and/or "fear".

Also ... I still cannot comprehend Jodi acting along when I consider the crime scene ... when I consider the events encompassing the murder beyond brutal of Travis and ... when I consider Jodi's "clarity" in recalling the shooting but ... her "fog" in not recollecting of the stabbing, the dragging and the cleanup.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1602 on: April 15, 2013, 06:57:49 PM »

BUMPED

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1603 on: April 15, 2013, 07:02:58 PM »

I don't know how you tell that she has both hands on the camera... I don't see hands nor a camera. I guess i see the flash. It may be insignificant but I think it's BS if it was allowed into evidence as fact that it proves she didnt have the gun in her hand at that moment.

Why would Martinez not want to question him about this? I can't see it holding up if he questioned him enough.

The only thing I could think is that they didnt have her having the gun in her hands at that moment either maybe? I didn't see opening so I don't know if it has their full breakdown.

Could it be that Juan Martinez has bigger fish to fry in regards to the whole story encompassing the reflection in Travis' eye?

Janet

_____

Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1604 on: April 15, 2013, 07:07:06 PM »

I don't know how you tell that she has both hands on the camera... I don't see hands nor a camera. I guess i see the flash. It may be insignificant but I think it's BS if it was allowed into evidence as fact that it proves she didnt have the gun in her hand at that moment.

Why would Martinez not want to question him about this? I can't see it holding up if he questioned him enough.

The only thing I could think is that they didnt have her having the gun in her hands at that moment either maybe? I didn't see opening so I don't know if it has their full breakdown.

Could it be that Juan Martinez has bigger fish to fry in regards to the whole story encompassing the reflection in Travis' eye?

Janet

Maybe.. I still think he would have wanted to question the expert if he was then going. T be a rebuttal. The only other thing is maybe he believes it comes in this way without a testimony to validate it (even though they are stipulating it's true) the jury may look at it and go "what?"

And I should have said weapon instead of gun specifically
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1605 on: April 15, 2013, 07:47:25 PM »

The picture will be put in as evidence I should have added IMO

I did the best to report what I thought I heard no link I watched it
  The picture will be put in as evidence sorry IMO
Because I was following the bombs going off in Boston at the same time I may have misspoke about that

::snipping2::

Arias took several photographs of Alexander on the day he was killed in 2008. A defense expert claims that he can see a reflection of a person in the eye of Alexander in one digitally enhanced image. Nurmi said the image shows Arias with both hands on the camera — and not holding a knife that she used to kill Alexander.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/15/lawyers-for-jodi-arias-want-to-introduce-digitally-enhanced-photos-victim/#ixzz2QZtR8uHz

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1606 on: April 15, 2013, 07:49:01 PM »

Because I was following the bombs going off in Boston at the same time I may have misspoke about that

Arias took several photographs of Alexander on the day he was killed in 2008. A defense expert claims that he can see a reflection of a person in the eye of Alexander in one digitally enhanced image. Nurmi said the image shows Arias with both hands on the camera — and not holding a knife that she used to kill Alexander.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/15/lawyers-for-jodi-arias-want-to-introduce-digitally-enhanced-photos-victim/#ixzz2QZtR8uHz

The judge did not immediately rule on whether to allow the images.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/15/lawyers-for-jodi-arias-want-to-introduce-digitally-enhanced-photos-victim/#ixzz2QZv728ZB

Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1607 on: April 15, 2013, 08:00:51 PM »

The judge did not immediately rule on whether to allow the images.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/15/lawyers-for-jodi-arias-want-to-introduce-digitally-enhanced-photos-victim/#ixzz2QZv728ZB

I think you heard right though. The judge didn't immediately rule but later on she stated (I think in front of the jury) that both sides agree to the stipulation that she is indeed holding the camera in both hands.

Defense takes closer look at shower pic
By Amanda Sloane
updated 7:04 PM EDT, Mon April 15, 2013

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/04/15/jodi-arias-trial-live-blog-defense-wrap

6:15 p.m. ET: The judge thanks everyone for their patience. She says the defense and prosecution have reached the following stipulation or agreement:

"Ms. Arias was not holding a knife or gun in her hands when exhibit 159 was taken… That photograph was taken on June 4, 2008 at 5:29:20." She's referring to the photo of Alexander in the shower.

Court has been recessed for the day. Testimony will resume Tuesday at 12:30 p.m. ET.

6:11 p.m. ET: Our producer inside the courtroom says Neumeister appears to be ready to testify. The close-up of Alexander's face appears on all of the courtroom projection screens.

6:09 p.m. ET: The courtroom is now open.

5:57 p.m. ET: From our producer who is inside the courtroom: "The courtroom doors remain closed to public and media. Defense witness Bryan Neumeister was summoned to the courtroom briefly and has emerged again. No word on when court will resume."

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1608 on: April 15, 2013, 09:32:00 PM »

Could it be that Juan Martinez had a method in his madness when he agreed to concede to the claim of the defence that it was Jodi in that reflected image and ... she was not holding a weapon?  Could it be that an "expert" witness for the prosecution will testify that there are two persons in the image reflecting from Travis' eye?

In her testimony Jodi confesses that she remembers the gun going off while it is in her hands.  The bullet casing is found on top of a pool of blood in the bathroom ... not the closet ... not the shower.

Who stabbed Travis in the shower?  Who dragged Travis from the hallway back to the shower stall after an apparent escape attempt?  Who did a hasty clean up in an effort to rid Travis' residence from incriminating DNA ... from incriminating evidence?  Who unintentionally put the camera into the washing machine while gathering up the sheets?

Travis' housemates arrived home around 6:30 PM.  They saw no strange vehicles parked outside the home at that time.  Travis was alive at 5:29:29.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1609 on: April 15, 2013, 09:44:35 PM »

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 47 - Misconduct/Evidentairy Hearing - Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-_cfpaDs7w

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 47 - Misconduct/Evidentairy Hearing - Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAg61ML1MPo

The Reflection - Defence and Prosecution Agree

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 47 - Court Resumes Tomorrow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeegGYh_VvE

_____

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1610 on: April 15, 2013, 10:21:17 PM »

Janet

Maybe.. I still think he would have wanted to question the expert if he was then going. T be a rebuttal. The only other thing is maybe he believes it comes in this way without a testimony to validate it (even though they are stipulating it's true) the jury may look at it and go "what?"

And I should have said weapon instead of gun specifically
I completely agree with u. I see nothing clear at all. How can anyone say definitively what the reflection is in someones eye. Stupidest evidence ive ever heard. That is true junk science. Many people on blogs think they see two people in the reflection so how clear can it really be? Open for multiple interpretations imo & i cant believe they said today that she has no weapon & is holding a camera with both hands like its a verifiable fact. Ridiculous.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1611 on: April 16, 2013, 09:21:49 AM »

Yes now I remember the Judge said this  in front of the jury  that both sides agree to the stipulation that she is indeed holding the camera in both hands.
That is why I would have thought she is going to allow this into evidence IMO

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1612 on: April 16, 2013, 10:19:57 AM »

Yes now I remember the Judge said this  in front of the jury  that both sides agree to the stipulation that she is indeed holding the camera in both hands.

I think that Juan did not argue about this being allowed because there is nothing to really 'see' and what does it prove? That for a moment she did not have the weapon for a brief second? She already has admitted to murdering him. Is she going to say now that Travis ordered her to take these pictures and she did because she was afraid for her life? And this photo proved her fear and that it was self defense?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1613 on: April 16, 2013, 11:05:36 AM »

Juan Martinez spent most of yesterday morning undermining the credibility of the testimony encompassing the reflection image.  Was this all a dog and pony show with an underlining motive?  Think about it.  Sometime during the recess it appears that Martinez made an about face and sided with the defence.

Janet

+++++

Defense takes closer look at shower pic
Mon April 15, 2013

<snipped>

1:09 p.m. ET: Neumeister says he's working on several cases. He doesn't normally testify.  "I don't try to stipulate what's in the photos or make any interpretations of them. I just present them," said Neumeister. ....

1:36 p.m. ET: You can see an outline of somebody taking a picture in Alexander's eye, according to Neumesiter. He says he tried to enhance the photo even further for his own gratification but knew it wouldn't be admissible in court. ....

1:57 p.m. ET: Martinez says the defense is asking people to look at a dog -- "I saw some ears and then I saw a snout" -- and say it's a person standing there. He calls the evidence "fantastical." He says there's no way to test what the expert sees and that ten people would come up with ten different answers as to what they see. He said there are no statistics regarding the rate of error. ....

2:06 p.m. ET: Nurmi says the photo shows Arias was holding the camera in the way she said she was. Both of her hands were on the camera and she was a few feet away, proving her testimony was truthful. ...

6:15 p.m. ET: The judge thanks everyone for their patience.  She says the defense and prosecution have reached the following stipulation or agreement:  "Ms. Arias was not holding a knife or gun in her hands when exhibit 159 was taken… That photograph was taken on June 4, 2008 at 5:29:20."  She's referring to the photo of Alexander in the shower.

<snipped>

Read more:
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/04/15/jodi-arias-trial-live-blog-defense-wrap

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1614 on: April 16, 2013, 11:08:42 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeegGYh_VvE

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1615 on: April 16, 2013, 12:32:40 PM »

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?10763-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death/page1478

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1616 on: April 16, 2013, 12:36:26 PM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1617 on: April 16, 2013, 12:39:11 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1618 on: April 16, 2013, 12:42:26 PM »

TUESDAY - APRIL 16, 2013

The Jodi Arias Trial - 9:30 AM PT - HLN

The Jodi Arias Trial - 9:30 AM PT - Live Video

http://www.wptv.com/generic/news/national/Jodi-Arias-trial-live-video

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1619 on: April 16, 2013, 12:47:35 PM »

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.