March 28, 2024, 04:16:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial  (Read 1662961 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1780 on: April 19, 2013, 11:41:23 AM »

Dr. D testified: Jodi exchanged phone numbers with a man after the memorial

Horrible! She is a monster.

Jury questions now. Kindof dumb questions so far...
What were the jury ?s about?

It i on HLN TV , nancy grace right now.
I can't really tell which way the jurors are thinking with their line of questions.
A question about the camera, was it hiding evidence blah blah...

I think the question about the camera was to get out that just because the camera wasnt damaged, doesn't mean Jodi didnt attempt to damage it. (That the average person may think that water would do enough damage) she just wasnt successful.

(Willmott had been suggesting that Jodi forgot about it in her fog when if she was not in a fog she would have destroyed it or taken it)

There was a Q about if she could tell who wrote the answers to a test and then another on the use of professional words versus lay words on the answer sheet (to open ended Qs I'm assuming) I think both questions are suggesting this juror is considering some sort of manipulating or coaching on Samuels part.

Overall I think the amount of Qs and most of the tone is in favor of the pros (either questioning Jodi's story or bringing up the concern about the def. experts). I forget which ones but I think there may have been two where I was like (oh no that persons questioning it) it may have been about her experience I can't remember.

I saw the questions on a replay of nancy grace. The question that concerned me (& confused me) was the one about the tiger & the bear. I have no idea how to interpret that one. I also thought maybe they should make sure the jurors havent been drinking Smile. What the heck did that one mean? Anyone?
Also tired of the stupid defense talking heads saying that if she were so organized & planned she would have cleaned up the crime scene better & would have tsken the camera. 1st of all, noone could have cleaned up that bloody massacre scene without alot of time & work. 2nd, i dont care that she was a photographer hobbyist whatever. I think that most people, including those who consider themselves photographers would think a camera going through an entire wash cycle would be ruined.
I also take offense at the implication that just because demarte is young & hasnt been practicing for  20 years makes her any less competent. I think she morr than proved her competency. There is no special licensure or testing to proclaim yourself as an "expert" in domestic violence yet we believe that alyce was an expert. Demarte is a practicing physician who does therapy with a broad range of disorders & i sm more inclined to believe that she can maintain professionalism without bias & not identify with just a population of abuse victims.

To me to question about  the tiger & the bear meant it would not matter they both were dangerous and could kill her.
As far as the camera if I did it I would have taken the camera with me.
Then tossed bleach every so their would be no DNA  in the blood
Put bleach in the washer with sheets 
also If I planded it rubber gloves would be on my hands
Her DNA would still be in the home because she lived there but not in the crime scene

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1781 on: April 19, 2013, 11:55:47 AM »

You don't understand the mind of a abused woman.
After my husband #1  beat the shit out of me.
 I waited until dark and found his car at a bar.
 I knew he was very allergic to bees one sting would do him in. hehe
Well  I got a bee hive and placed it in his back seat
I think nothing happened because bee's sleep at night but he never F** with me after that.
I was called crazybit*h from that point on.
Do you know until today he still drives by my house and looks for me.
Tells me he wants me back I tell him to bite me..

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1782 on: April 19, 2013, 12:03:50 PM »

Re: tiger/bear question.

It is in regards to Demarte's response that the PTSD diagnosis cannot be rendered because Jodi claims the attack causing her continued distress was done by a stranger.  Demarte states that because Jodi lied about who attacked her the entire diagnosis cannot be applied.

I questioned that in my mind as well... why not?  Not because I believe Jodi actually has it but because IMO there is at least one juror who does.  Based on that jurors question it does appear at least one juror wonders why not, too.  Juan asked the question again for clarification and Demarte's response was only to say that the questions are specific to the incident so based on a lie that diagnosis cannot be made.  I don't believe she answered the question well enough to put it to bed for a juror who does believe Jodi has PTSD.

It only takes one.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1783 on: April 19, 2013, 12:12:45 PM »

This is like waiting for Armageddon for court to resume all the time. Sheesh.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1784 on: April 19, 2013, 12:18:17 PM »

To me to question about  the tiger & the bear meant it would not matter they both were dangerous and could kill her.
As far as the camera if I did it I would have taken the camera with me.
Then tossed bleach every so their would be no DNA  in the blood
Put bleach in the washer with sheets 
also If I planded it rubber gloves would be on my hands
Her DNA would still be in the home because she lived there but not in the crime scene

[/quote]

The one issue is Jodi was under the gun (no pun intended) to get out of there before the
room mate came home. He was suppose to come home around 6 pm.

If we believe Jodi, then the bullet to his head would have allowed her time to run.

Had you put a bullet in your ex-husbands head rather then a bee in his car, I'm positive
that would have given you the time to get away.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1785 on: April 19, 2013, 12:34:07 PM »

I think nothing happened because bee's sleep at night but he never F** with me after that.

Revenge never works.
Understanding yourself through a therapeutic environment does.
You are carrying old feelings from  43 years ago which are being triggered, and those old feelings are trying to what is called "piggy-back" their way out in the now (present day).

Telling your abuser, "bite me" is an immature response that he interprets that you still have those young girl feelings
for him - that is how he hears it. Remember an abuser has emotional problems and doesn't have understanding of himself and
how to appropriately deal with his feelings of anger. Anger is really just the defense for hurt. It is not your responsibility to
fix him, but it is your responsibility to fix yourself.

You might try not talking to him at all and calling the police if he harasses you. Install cameras that have video tape to record his intrusive behavior.

In other words, write about it, talk about it - do better now. .When you were a kid & married to him, you did not have the tools
to stop his abuse. Now you do. So you do better in the now and it will help your feelings from the past. Once you resolve
all these old hurtful feelings, you'll be free to forgive your abuser. Forgiveness doesn't mean you forget and have a party
with him or hang out or talk to him, forgiveness frees YOU.

I hope this helps you in some way.
  The bee was funny though.

Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1786 on: April 19, 2013, 12:55:25 PM »

I saw the questions on a replay of nancy grace. The question that concerned me (& confused me) was the one about the tiger & the bear. I have no idea how to interpret that one. I also thought maybe they should make sure the jurors havent been drinking Smile. What the heck did that one mean? Anyone?
Also tired of the stupid defense talking heads saying that if she were so organized & planned she would have cleaned up the crime scene better & would have tsken the camera. 1st of all, noone could have cleaned up that bloody massacre scene without alot of time & work. 2nd, i dont care that she was a photographer hobbyist whatever. I think that most people, including those who consider themselves photographers would think a camera going through an entire wash cycle would be ruined.
I also take offense at the implication that just because demarte is young & hasnt been practicing for  20 years makes her any less competent. I think she morr than proved her competency. There is no special licensure or testing to proclaim yourself as an "expert" in domestic violence yet we believe that alyce was an expert. Demarte is a practicing physician who does therapy with a broad range of disorders & i sm more inclined to believe that she can maintain professionalism without bias & not identify with just a population of abuse victims.

Thanks.. that was another one that concerned me.

The Def. still using, accepting the test answers based story/lie #2, not retesting her by justifying it that the answers would have been the same because the trauma was somewhat similar in both stories (in a basic way)

I do think that they can't just explain away the answers in that way because then why even have her take the test at all.. by explaining away the answers by saying "in this Q the answer would be the same" they are essentially answering for her based on their beliefs and understanding of her story and not Jodi's own answers. (truthful or not)

The way the def. are saying it makes me picture Samuels interviewing her and then being able to answer the Qs based on their convo are and not even having her do the test. (Because it is all based on their interpretation "She would have said this still in this answer based on story #3)

Maybe the Juror was trying to have the other jurors hear again that the other test was based on a lie and shuld have been redone.. Or they were actually believing that those test results would stay the same.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1787 on: April 19, 2013, 12:58:45 PM »

Currently ... a joint project ... an ongoing labor of love ... has distracted me from the Jodi Arias' trial but I will be checking the forum for much appreciated updates and insights.

Will the prosecutor be calling any more witnesses to testify prior to closing statements?  Will there be a Perry Mason moment which will expose all that is behind Jodi Arias' lies regarding the actual happenings encompassing the murder beyond brutal of Travis Alexander?

It may be a hope beyond hope but ... this wannabe detective is hoping nevertheless.

Have a good day all!

Janet

My theory remains firm until revealed otherwise.

Could it be that Jodi quickly retreated from the scene prior to the hasty cleanup ... quickly retreated to meet up with Ryan Burns in an attempt to create an alibi.

Could an accomplice have been responsible the events encompassing the stabbing, the dragging and the hasty cleanup ... the events that Jodi claims she cannot recollect?

Think about Juan Martinez question presented to Darryl Brewer.  "Was Matt McCartney with Jodi when she picked up the gas cans?  What was the foundation which motivated that question?

The Hasty Cleanup?

Think about the gas cans, the "inconspicuous" rental vehicle with no GPS, the upside down and missing license plate, the hair color change and no cell phone communication while in Arizona.  Jodi was convinced she would never be placed at anywhere near Travis' residence by investigators.

Could it be that the motivating factor behind the hasty cleanup was only meant to rid Travis' residence of any DNA or hard evidence that may implication Jodi.  The sheets.  The camera.

Think about it.  Matt McCartney along with most of us would assume that a camera when goes through the wash cycle would tell no tales.  However ... Jodi ... an experienced photographer ... would know better.  Then there is the failure to wipe that bloody palm print off the wall.

I believe if Jodi had been responsible for the cleanup ... she would have taken the camera with her along with the gun and knife and ... that palm print would have been wiped clean.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1788 on: April 19, 2013, 01:25:16 PM »

Revenge never works.
Understanding yourself through a therapeutic environment does.
You are carrying old feelings from  43 years ago which are being triggered, and those old feelings are trying to what is called "piggy-back" their way out in the now (present day).

Telling your abuser, "bite me" is an immature response that he interprets that you still have those young girl feelings
for him - that is how he hears it. Remember an abuser has emotional problems and doesn't have understanding of himself and
how to appropriately deal with his feelings of anger. Anger is really just the defense for hurt. It is not your responsibility to
fix him, but it is your responsibility to fix yourself.

You might try not talking to him at all and calling the police if he harasses you. Install cameras that have video tape to record his intrusive behavior.

In other words, write about it, talk about it - do better now. .When you were a kid & married to him, you did not have the tools
to stop his abuse. Now you do. So you do better in the now and it will help your feelings from the past. Once you resolve
all these old hurtful feelings, you'll be free to forgive your abuser. Forgiveness doesn't mean you forget and have a party
with him or hang out or talk to him, forgiveness frees YOU.

I hope this helps you in some way.
  The bee was funny though.

Kermit

I appreciated your words to Blonde.  However ... I personally have an ongoing inner struggle  regarding the issue of forgiveness.

If I have been wronged and the one who has wronged me sincerely apologizes ... sincerely seeks my forgiveness ... we are good.  I will not forget but ... the sting is gone and ... I can move on with the relationship with no bitterness.

However ... if a sincere apology is not forthcoming ... I cannot and do not forgive but ... each day I can call on God to give me strength so I can move on not be bitter.

Janet

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

Loving Natalee: A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman

Page 103: All my life I've heard people of many faiths talk about "taking it to the cross and turning it over to the Lord" or just simply "turning it over. Not the work that has to be done. Just the burden. I cast it upon Him so that I may be sustained. And I am renewed, resilient

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day. I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me. It's not easy. I ask God to help me.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1789 on: April 19, 2013, 02:20:41 PM »

Kermit

I appreciated your words to Blonde.  However ... I personally have an ongoing inner struggle  regarding the issue of forgiveness.

If I have been wronged and the one who has wronged me sincerely apologizes ... sincerely seeks my forgiveness ... we are good.  I will not forget but ... the sting is gone and ... I can move on with the relationship with no bitterness.

However ... if a sincere apology is not forthcoming ... I cannot and do not forgive but ... each day I can call on God to give me strength so I can move on not be bitter.

Janet

[/quote]

Then you are not living your life in truth. By holding onto resentment in that you "don't forget" is not being completely honest.
You have the ability to completely forgive, by just being truthful and honest by releasing the ^feelings*. You can't change the other person or what took place, but you can forgive them and forgive yourself. By releasing the feelings (whatever they may be), you are FREE.
Remember, Jesus said "I am the way, the TRUTH and the life. (John 14:6).

When a person is able to reach that place in which they can live their life through forgiveness of those who hurt them or harm
then - true love exists. And in true love there is Peace that can't be explained.

not saying it's easy, but it is the way to be completely free. It is also a choice.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1790 on: April 19, 2013, 02:27:03 PM »

Could it be that Jodi quickly retreated from the scene prior to the hasty cleanup ... quickly retreated to meet up with Ryan Burns in an attempt to create an alibi.

Could an accomplice have been responsible the events encompassing the stabbing, the dragging and the hasty cleanup ... the events that Jodi claims she cannot recollect?

Think about Juan Martinez question presented to Darryl Brewer.  "Was Matt McCartney with Jodi when she picked up the gas cans?  What was the foundation which motivated that question?

The Hasty Cleanup?

Think about the gas cans, the "inconspicuous" rental vehicle with no GPS, the upside down and missing license plate, the hair color change and no cell phone communication while in Arizona.  Jodi was convinced she would never be placed at anywhere near Travis' residence by investigators.

Could it be that the motivating factor behind the hasty cleanup was only meant to rid Travis' residence of any DNA or hard evidence that may implication Jodi.  The sheets.  The camera.

Think about it.  Matt McCartney along with most of us would assume that a camera when goes through the wash cycle would tell no tales.  However ... Jodi ... an experienced photographer ... would know better.  Then there is the failure to wipe that bloody palm print off the wall.

I believe if Jodi had been responsible for the cleanup ... she would have taken the camera with her along with the gun and knife and ... that palm print would have been wiped clean.

Janet

Janet,

I do not know about all of your theory stated, EXCEPT Juan Martinez asked Jodi on the stand if she knew what Matt said and then
Nurmi jumped up and objected. I am sure Juan knew something that Jodi did not and Nurmi is trying to keep out.

IF there was another person with Jodi wouldn't they have done a better job cleaning up?
No one would have known that other photos snapped while she was dragging a dead Travis
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1791 on: April 19, 2013, 02:27:09 PM »

Kermit you are right "You are carrying old feelings from  43 years ago which are being triggered, and those old feelings are trying to what is called "piggy-back" their way out in the now (present day). "

That is why I'm having such a hard time with this case. sorry guys

Also I so have cameras all over my home and record when I'm not here this man has made me totally paranoid
Calling the cops does nothing, when he broke the door down years ago the cop said shot him but make sure he's in the house and kill him.
I did get his pistol permit taken away because the dumb ass threatened me in front of the cop.
My hubby now doesn't understand me and sometimes forgets to lock doors.
 I have to check on him every night .Nothing bad has EVER happened to him..
All windows and  doors are locked and armed I may never be OK

I was very cute in those days , blonde and full of spice and  had my own Harley he just wanted to brake me.

I can't tell you how many times I have been Stalked by nuts in my life.
 I have a magnet on my ass lol

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1792 on: April 19, 2013, 02:35:32 PM »

Some of us may not understand the mind of an abused woman so we cannot fathom what thoughts go through ones mind in that experience or what we would do if we got pushed far enough. However, i dont in any way shape or form think jodi was abused by travis. I would be willing to bet a limb on it. Im not sure why u believe her but i guess u do based on the feelings this case evokes for u. I feel the same anger & bitterness for the way that this man has been abused after death as u do for her i guess. I hope & pray that noone on this jury believes this crap & jodi at least spends the rest of her miserable existence in a jail cell.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1793 on: April 19, 2013, 02:43:09 PM »

Re: tiger/bear question.

It is in regards to Demarte's response that the PTSD diagnosis cannot be rendered because Jodi claims the attack causing her continued distress was done by a stranger.  Demarte states that because Jodi lied about who attacked her the entire diagnosis cannot be applied.

I questioned that in my mind as well... why not?  Not because I believe Jodi actually has it but because IMO there is at least one juror who does.  Based on that jurors question it does appear at least one juror wonders why not, too.  Juan asked the question again for clarification and Demarte's response was only to say that the questions are specific to the incident so based on a lie that diagnosis cannot be made.  I don't believe she answered the question well enough to put it to bed for a juror who does believe Jodi has PTSD.

It only takes one.
I guess i dont believe the ptsd story in any case because i dont believe she was abused. U would have to believe that first to believe there was a way the test could still be valid if it were travis she was afraid of. It kakes me sad that not only has the victim been forgotten here but he has been turned into something that i dont believe he was. She not only heinously murdered him but murdered his reputation as well. I hope she burns in hell for what she has done. She has no remorse at this point & i hope for her sake that she asks god for forgiveness some day as her afterlife will be far worse than anything she could suffer here.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1794 on: April 19, 2013, 03:15:51 PM »

The Hasty Cleanup?

Janet

Janet,

I do not know about all of your theory stated, EXCEPT Juan Martinez asked Jodi on the stand if she knew what Matt said and then
Nurmi jumped up and objected. I am sure Juan knew something that Jodi did not and Nurmi is trying to keep out.

IF there was another person with Jodi wouldn't they have done a better job cleaning up?
No one would have known that other photos snapped while she was dragging a dead Travis

Why?  Only DNA evidence and/or hard evidence that would implicate Jodi needed to be eliminated.  Whoever did the hasty cleanup determined that the sheets and the camera put through a wash cycle would suffice.  However ... a bloody palm print was overlooked.

I am not 100% convinced that the camera was not gathered up with the sheets and unintentionally ended up in the washing machine while the hasty clean up was taking place prior to the homecoming of the roommates.  In other words ... it never occurred to Matt/Jodi when they went to grab the camera prior to leaving that it was in the washing machine.

When all is said and done ... I believe Matt McCartney would not have been removed from the defence witness list following his interview with the prosecutor IF ... at the very least ... he does not know something that could implicate Jodi in the murder of Travis Alexander.

Anyways ... I could be wrong in my speculations.

I'm off for the afternoon.   

Later, Janet
12:05 PM PT

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: April 20, 2013, 07:19:08 PM »

I am anticipating next week's Jodi Arias' trial proceedings in regards to prosecution witnesses.

Could it be that a plea deal has been reached by the prosecutor with Matt McCartney in exchange for the truth ... the truth regarding the premeditated murder of Travis Alexander? Could it be that the prosecutor has convinced Matt if the jury renders Jodi Arias guilty of premediated murder and not self-defence ... she will take him down at that point. She will have nothing to lose?

Where has the elusive Matt McCartney been throughout the trial?

Think about it!

1.  JA spent the night prior to the murder at MM's residence.

2.  MM allegedly was a participant in regards to the forged letters from TA to back up JA's claim of abuse/pedophilia ... letters that the defence withdrew from evidence ... letters that SA attempted to sell to the National Enquirer.

3.  MM was allegedly the intended recipient of a coded message from JA  ... a coded message that the prosecutor considered witness tampering.

4.  MM visited JA ad well as communicated by phone while in prison.

5.  MM was struck from the defence witness list following an interview with the prosecutor.

6.  MM allegedly accompanied JA to DB's residence to pick up gas cans.

7.  MM's nic on Facebook/MySpace was "Ninja".

8.  MM allegedly shared info in interview with prosecutor ... info regarding JA ... info that defence attorneys objected to being exposed in court.

Where has Matt McCartney been throughout the trial?

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1796 on: April 20, 2013, 07:46:51 PM »

Kermit you are right "You are carrying old feelings from  43 years ago which are being triggered, and those old feelings are trying to what is called "piggy-back" their way out in the now (present day). "

That is why I'm having such a hard time with this case. sorry guys

Also I so have cameras all over my home and record when I'm not here this man has made me totally paranoid
Calling the cops does nothing, when he broke the door down years ago the cop said shot him but make sure he's in the house and kill him.
I did get his pistol permit taken away because the dumb ass threatened me in front of the cop.
My hubby now doesn't understand me and sometimes forgets to lock doors.
 I have to check on him every night .Nothing bad has EVER happened to him..
All windows and  doors are locked and armed I may never be OK

I was very cute in those days , blonde and full of spice and  had my own Harley he just wanted to brake me.

I can't tell you how many times I have been Stalked by nuts in my life.
 I have a magnet on my ass lol

Blonde,
My heart goes out to you. I know/understand what you are going through and it is not easy.
Just allow yourself to continue to *feel the feelings* and express them. This is what is
going to help you heal from the past. You are safe here to post whatever you feel, so don't worry.

I wished I lived nearer to you. I'd take care of that guy in a heart beat. Sic our K-9 on him.

I wonder - do you have a dog or could you have a dog?
A trained dog would be a good protector for you and deterrent.
You should not have to live in fear - of anyone.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1797 on: April 20, 2013, 07:57:13 PM »

Why?  Only DNA evidence and/or hard evidence that would implicate Jodi needed to be eliminated.  Whoever did the hasty cleanup determined that the sheets and the camera put through a wash cycle would suffice.  However ... a bloody palm print was overlooked.

I am not 100% convinced that the camera was not gathered up with the sheets and unintentionally ended up in the washing machine while the hasty clean up was taking place prior to the homecoming of the roommates.  In other words ... it never occurred to Matt/Jodi when they went to grab the camera prior to leaving that it was in the washing machine.

When all is said and done ... I believe Matt McCartney would not have been removed from the defence witness list following his interview with the prosecutor IF ... at the very least ... he does not know something that could implicate Jodi in the murder of Travis Alexander.

Anyways ... I could be wrong in my speculations.

I'm off for the afternoon.   

Later, Janet
12:05 PM PT

Off to where? Not Safeway for a cake for guests are ya.

Well, that is what is on my radar too - Matt McCartney.

I agree with your assessment that the camera was most likely accidentally picked up with the sheet Jodi dragged Travis on,
for the camera to have taken that evidence photo of her dragging a dead Travis, the camera must have been close
to the sheet, as she picked him up to put inside the shower, she probably kicked the sheet over the camera and just
swept it up and threw it in the washer.

I secretly am hoping for a big moment in the court room that will blow everyone away and Matt McCartney testifying that
he was involved would be it. There HAS to be something to the defense stopping Juan Martinez from telling Jodi when
she was on the stand what Matt McCarney said and the fact that he did not testify for her. Gotta be something and
I think our guts are just hoping it will be revealed.

Man, had a wonderful day at the pond. Feel refreshed and invigorated. I hope Juan Martinez got some rest and energizer.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1798 on: April 20, 2013, 10:54:36 PM »

Man, had a wonderful day at the pond. Feel refreshed and invigorated. I hope Juan Martinez got some rest and energizer.

I am glad you had a good day hopping from lily pad to lily pad catching flies while Miss Piggy enjoyed a mud bath.

Me.  It was a somewhat boring day.  I don't know why but I was kinda down.  However ... I just had a pick-me-up.  Longtime friends/neighbors just called.  They invited themselves over for a game of Scrabble.  I am happy.  Game all set up ... ready to go.  Hubby took off to  Safeway at my request to pick up some munchies and goodies to serve with coffee/tea.

I have no doubt that Juan Martinez has energy to spare.  That guy cannot stand still.  I hope he is not resting.  He has a case to win!  Preparation is where it is at.

Maybe Martinez will allow kcrn or Samantha to clearly and concisely present the closing arguments to the jury.

Good Night

Janet
7:45PM PT

_____

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1799 on: April 20, 2013, 11:05:38 PM »

So, did I hear right that court won't convene until Tuesday next week? How come? They need  to step things up a bit

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.