March 28, 2024, 07:33:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial  (Read 1662740 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3780 on: May 27, 2013, 08:56:14 PM »

Crazy shite Loca...
This foreman was about as with it as Casey Anthony jury foreman from the sounds of it.

Reach out to Jodi? Oh brother!

I know, right?!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #3781 on: May 27, 2013, 09:16:40 PM »

Crazy shite Loca...
This foreman was about as with it as Casey Anthony jury foreman from the sounds of it.

I know, right?!   

Perhaps if she were to get out in 20 years he could live with him?!?!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3782 on: May 28, 2013, 01:21:00 AM »

It sounds like he's got mental issues himself! I think he may have broken many rules ya think.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3783 on: May 28, 2013, 01:21:44 AM »

Crazy shite Loca...

I know, right?!   

Perhaps if she were to get out in 20 years he could live with him?!?!
And he won't shaddup lol!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3784 on: May 28, 2013, 01:22:36 AM »

Crazy shite Loca...

I'm still like what the heck happened here. Seems like he took a stool softener cuz he's full of it lol

Loca
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3785 on: May 28, 2013, 08:56:57 AM »

Sounds like the jury foreman and others created their own jury instructions,, I think they should be questioned separately and held in contempt if what this fool says is true.. Seems people lately want to follow their own sense of what is right or wrong instead of following the law and jury instructions. Making a decision that will impact someone's ife forever is a heavy responsibility. Sounds like a few lied to make surre the death penalty was not imposed.. Shameful people.. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
crazybabyborg
« Reply #3786 on: May 28, 2013, 12:14:01 PM »

I'm with you guys........ this foreman was a piece of work. 

NG was running back to back police interrogation interviews with Jodi in the wee hours of this morning. I got hooked, and I have to say that above all testimony heard in this case, and above all evidence in this case, those interviews tell the story. I honestly think that if they all could be admitted, Juan should have simply cued them up and played them as a closing argument. You can see exactly what happened, and measure her demeanor as she tells one lie after another, gain awareness of her manipulation and calculations and the way she looks, talks, and emotes as she's spewing lies. An extremely clear picture emerges that is simply undeniable; maybe even to a half baked foreman.

Seeing them strung together was powerful. The emotion she put out as she was describing the Ninja intrusion and the lack of emotion when speaking of Travis, the chilling words when she said that if she was going to kill Travis, she would never have used a knife........ she couldn't possibly have been that inhumane.....

Knowing the facts that both we and the jury knew at the time closing arguments were made, shines a light on Jodi's behavior and words that reveals who Jodi is and how cruel, self absorbed, and dangerous she is. It makes everything she said to the jury during closing just scream, "Well, she's at it again".
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3787 on: May 28, 2013, 01:02:30 PM »

kcrn

It does not even have to be a "toxic relationship" when words are spoken out of sheer frustration in isolated moments in time ... words that regrettably cannot be taken back.  Ask my 43 year old son about the words lashed out at him by his mother in his late teens ... lashed out by his mother who desperately wanted to get through ... desperately feared her precious son was making wrong  choices ... wrong choices that had the ability to negatively affect his entire life.

Janet

I agree janet. I think most people have said horribly mean things to someone else in an argument or out of frustration. It makes me mad that some people think that travis must have been verbally abusive to her based on a few texts or emails. Who knows what she was saying & doing to him at the time. I think he was just fed up with her manipulation & wanted to make her hate him so he could get her to move on.

Even Jodi Arias according to her parents own words.

If Travis' angry recorded words attacking Jodi ... angry recorded words taken out of context were allowed without objection from the prosecutor to be used by the defense as evidence of verbal abuse ... WHY did the prosecutor not reveal to the jury the videos of Sandra and William Arias' interrogation?  Why were Jodi's parents not subpoenaed as prosecution witness.

Think about it.  The JURY FOREMAN believed Jodi was abused based on that recording and thereby rejected the death penalty.  He never considered that even he could be accused of verbal abuse if words of anger/frustration spoken even occasionally throughout his lifetime were recorded.

The mitigation phase was nothing but a manipulation put forward by the defense and ... four jurors who were in agreement that the murder beyond brutal of Travis Alexander was PREMEDITATED ... embraced that manipulation hook, line and sinker!!

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Arias Parents in Police Interrogation
Aired April 29, 2013 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: Jodi Arias claims she was the one on the wrong end of an abusive relationship. But it was Travis Alexander that ended up dead, stabbed and shot by Arias. Even her own parents could see Jodi Arias had problems and would, as they say, freak out. ....

excerpt:

WILLIAM ARIAS: She`s a strange person because (INAUDIBLE) after she left the house, you know, just kind of (INAUDIBLE) strange. You know, she was really friendly. Sometimes she`ll call and real sweet, and 10 minutes later, she`ll call in a rage, you know, just screaming at my wife. She did that for (INAUDIBLE) for the last year-and-a-half, she was doing that a lot.

WILLIAM ARIAS: She was upset, and she treated my wife like crap.  I mean, verbally abusive on the phone with her.

SANDRA ARIAS, MOTHER: Jodi has mental problems. Jodi would freak out all the time.

SANDRA ARIAS: Because (INAUDIBLE) one of the things when she was here (INAUDIBLE) I called (INAUDIBLE) she`s a member of the Mormon church, and I called the bishop here and wanted to know if there`s any way he could find out where she was going down there to the church because I wanted to talk to him and see if he could talk to Jodi and find out what`s going on because, like I said, she would just totally flip out on me.

SANDRA ARIAS: She did. And I don`t -- I don`t know. I told her one day, I said, You need some help, Jodi. I said, You`ve got this fantasy in your head that you had a rotten childhood and that we searched your room all the time and we did all this stuff, and we didn`t. And you need some help because that didn`t happen.

<snipped>

Read more:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1304/29/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3788 on: May 28, 2013, 01:11:07 PM »

NG was running back to back police interrogation interviews with Jodi in the wee hours of this morning. I got hooked, and I have to say that above all testimony heard in this case, and above all evidence in this case, those interviews tell the story. I honestly think that if they all could be admitted, Juan should have simply cued them up and played them as a closing argument. You can see exactly what happened, and measure her demeanor as she tells one lie after another, gain awareness of her manipulation and calculations and the way she looks, talks, and emotes as she's spewing lies. An extremely clear picture emerges that is simply undeniable; maybe even to a half baked foreman.

Seeing them strung together was powerful. The emotion she put out as she was describing the Ninja intrusion and the lack of emotion when speaking of Travis, the chilling words when she said that if she was going to kill Travis, she would never have used a knife........ she couldn't possibly have been that inhumane.....

Knowing the facts that both we and the jury knew at the time closing arguments were made, shines a light on Jodi's behavior and words that reveals who Jodi is and how cruel, self absorbed, and dangerous she is. It makes everything she said to the jury during closing just scream, "Well, she's at it again".

Thanks CBB

Stuff was happening around here last night but ... with a deep sigh ... hubby recorded the two hour NG special.  Maybe I will have time this evening to watch the interrogations ... interrogations that that jury members were not privy to.  WHY?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #3789 on: May 28, 2013, 01:23:09 PM »

Thanks CBB

Stuff was happening around here last night but ... with a deep sigh ... hubby recorded the two hour NG special.  Maybe I will have time this evening to watch the interrogations ... interrogations that that jury members were not privy to.  WHY?

Janet

I'll be anxious to hear your reactions to it, Janet. It just blew me away to re-watch them at this stage. Gosh.... you can just see those ugly wheels turning in her head and it's so clear what a sham this all is.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3790 on: May 28, 2013, 06:33:41 PM »

Sounds like the jury foreman and others created their own jury instructions,, I think they should be questioned separately and held in contempt if what this fool says is true.. Seems people lately want to follow their own sense of what is right or wrong instead of following the law and jury instructions. Making a decision that will impact someone's ife forever is a heavy responsibility. Sounds like a few lied to make surre the death penalty was not imposed.. Shameful people.. 

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3791 on: May 28, 2013, 06:36:34 PM »

Thanks CBB

Janet

I'll be anxious to hear your reactions to it, Janet. It just blew me away to re-watch them at this stage. Gosh.... you can just see those ugly wheels turning in her head and it's so clear what a sham this all is.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3792 on: May 28, 2013, 08:43:37 PM »

Wendy Murphynhas a couple good articles on her site....

http://wendymurphylaw.com/jodi-hannibal-lecter-arias/

http://wendymurphylaw.com/jodi-arias...ion-witnesses/

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3793 on: May 28, 2013, 10:14:58 PM »

Dr drew was good tonight he didnt interrupt.

Loca
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3794 on: May 29, 2013, 08:45:17 AM »

Just as in the John Goodman trial, the judge should call the jurors in one by one and question them. Unfortunately, juror misconduct has given Goodman another trial, but it must be taken seriously.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3795 on: May 29, 2013, 05:34:42 PM »

‘Lost’ star playing Jodi Arias in Lifetime movie out in June
Published May 28, 2013

On Thursday, the network announced “Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret” will hit the small screen in June.

The flick will star “Lost” actress Tania Raymonde as Arias and Jesse Lee Soffer, of “The Mob Doctor,” as Travis Alexander.

Prosecutor Juan Martinez will be played by “Ugly Betty” actor Tony Plana and David Zayas, of “Dexter,” has signed on to portray detective Esteban Flores.

<snipped>

“Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret” will premiere on Lifetime on June 22 at 8 p.m. ET.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3796 on: May 29, 2013, 05:42:43 PM »

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 17m

As predicted and without comment, the AZ Supreme Court declined jurisdiction over Jodi Arias' appeal of ''cruelty" death-penalty aggravator.

https://twitter.com/michaelbkiefer

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #3797 on: May 30, 2013, 02:35:44 AM »

Jodi Arias Denied Case Review By Arizona Supreme Court

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/29/jodi-arias-denied-case-re_n_3355882.html?1369870999&ncid=webmail5

PHOENIX -- The Arizona Supreme Court on Wednesday declined to hear an appeal on whether a judge improperly allowed prosecutors to seek a death sentence for Jodi Arias in the 2008 stabbing and shooting of her former boyfriend.

Arias' lawyers say Stephens wrongly allowed a potential death sentence to be based on trial testimony that contradicted a police detective's testimony during a 2009 hearing about how Travis Alexander was killed.

This just ticks me off. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3798 on: May 30, 2013, 09:57:28 AM »

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 17m

As predicted and without comment, the AZ Supreme Court declined jurisdiction over Jodi Arias' appeal of ''cruelty" death-penalty aggravator.

https://twitter.com/michaelbkiefer

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #3799 on: May 30, 2013, 10:06:11 AM »

Jodi Arias Denied Case Review By Arizona Supreme Court

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/29/jodi-arias-denied-case-re_n_3355882.html?1369870999&ncid=webmail5

PHOENIX -- The Arizona Supreme Court on Wednesday declined to hear an appeal on whether a judge improperly allowed prosecutors to seek a death sentence for Jodi Arias in the 2008 stabbing and shooting of her former boyfriend.

Arias' lawyers say Stephens wrongly allowed a potential death sentence to be based on trial testimony that contradicted a police detective's testimony during a 2009 hearing about how Travis Alexander was killed.

This just ticks me off. 

Just wanted to clarify that it ticks me off at her lawyers. They know they can't save her sorry ass so they are playing games with judicial system. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.