March 28, 2024, 06:58:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial  (Read 1662721 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4060 on: June 17, 2013, 10:25:15 AM »

Ok,where's key it and sunny and the rest of the gang today? Does this mean I don't have a life lol

Hi loca, my family and I did the Susan B Komen Walk for the Cure this morning and then out for lunch...we did not desert you!!  Our arses are dragging.....walking in a group of nearly 50,000...and this old gal TIRED!   We didn't desert you!!

Miss Sunny, that is awesome!!!  Heat pad for you tonight.

You betcha.....we often walk 3+ miles, but on a track and at our own pace...this group was exceedingly SLOW and the walk was on the streets of downtown....very hard on these old feet.!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4061 on: June 17, 2013, 10:26:48 AM »

media HO!!  the jury had agreed as a whole NOT to give any interviews until after Memorial Day....so he was on Good Morning America the NEXT DAY!  What does that say about the kind of person he is.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4062 on: June 17, 2013, 10:29:40 AM »

Travis Alexander's Raod to a Better You
http://magneticcompensation.com/travis-alexander-raising-you/

Says it's Free.

Travis only wanted to make himself, other people and the world better......I remember Sky telling him he needed to get rid of her and he told he he couldn't as she threatened to kill herself.....and he told Sky he couldn't live with that.....   I imagine she threatened to kill herself to ALL of her boyfriends when they tried to get rid of her

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4063 on: June 17, 2013, 10:30:49 AM »

Shanna Hogan is writing a book about Jodi Arias murder of Travis Alexander.
set to be released in Oct.

http://www.shannahogan.com/?page_id=15

I like her and I thinks she has good insight on this case and on the mind of this killer

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4064 on: June 17, 2013, 10:32:09 AM »

Here are the most recent transcripts discussing the Jodi Arias case, Thursday, June 13, 2013. Dr. Drew's transcript covered several cases, including Jodi Arias, and I've snipped that section for reading.  Also, I see Dr. Drew is going to interview the jury foreman Will Zervakos tonight (Monday), in case someone wants to watch.  I'll post the transcript links in the morning when they're up.   

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1306/13/ijvm.01.html
JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Prosecution Will Go Forward with New Jodi Arias Punishment Phase; Jodi`s Childhood Friend Speaks Out
Aired June 13, 2013 - 19:00   ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1306/13/ng.01.html
NANCY GRACE
Jodi`s Defense Claiming Insanity
Aired June 13, 2013 - 20:00:00   ET

(There are several topics covered by Dr. Drew on this date.  I've snipped the section concerning
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1306/13/ddhln.01.html
DR. DREW
Trust Fund Kid on Trial; What`s At Stake In Trial?
Aired June 13, 2013 - 21:00   ET

Plus, a possible delay in the Jodi Arias retrial. Why prolong the pain for Travis Alexander`s devastated siblings?

PINSKY: Back with my co-host, Jenny Hutt and Mark Eiglarsh, Lauren Lake, Cheryl Arutt, Loni Coombs are all still with me. Here`s what we`re going to look at. Jury foreman, Will Zervakos. He has been scapegoated for voting against the death penalty. Here`s what he told KTVK`s Mike Watkiss about the threats he is receiving.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Of course, I took some seriously, but I didn`t really get anything that would make me, you know, make me pause or felt like my family was in danger. I just feel like people quite honestly are stupid. Just calling me a dirty old man. People that make stupid remarks like that, I mean, it`s just not worth wasting time with.

No, we didn`t check them out. To check them out would be, OK, all right. They didn`t want to do it. OK, whatever. That would have been chickening out.

END VIDEO CLIP)

PINSKY: And on -- a reminder on Monday, he will join me in a primetime exclusive interview. He wants to come clean about all this and talk about these threats he`s getting. Going out right now first to Shanna Hogan, investigative reporter and author of the upcoming Jodi Arias book, "Picture Perfect." Shanna, you`ve got some breaking news. Go ahead.

SHANNA HOGAN, JOURNALIST: Yes, Dr. Drew. Huge news just today. The defense team has filed a motion to continue, meaning they are waiting, they want the penalty phase of the trial to start in January 2014, which is a significant delay from the current July 18th trial date that it`s supposed to start on.

PINSKY: Now, Jodi`s friend, Patty, was supposed to testify during the mitigation phase on Jodi`s behalf but became frightened by all the same stuff that the foreman is getting. Listen to what she told Jane Velez- Mitchell just a short time ago.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: They posted my address, my home address with a description of what my house looks like with a map. They`re hacking into my Facebook, stealing pictures of me and my daughter. I`m worried that, you know, this is all going to start over again. And I`m just now feeling better about my safety, and you know, just my mental health.

I never expected this, you know? I don`t know. I mean -- you could never tell. She was such a good person. And knowing that I shared so many good memories with her. We`ve all lost somebody in this horrible situation.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

PINSKY: All right. I want to get everyone`s reaction to this. I`m going to start with Lauren Lake. Go ahead.

LAUREN LAKE, ATTORNEY: It hurts me. And, I`m going to say this, Dr. Drew. I am getting so sick and tired of this new culture of aggression that we`re exhibiting in this country where when someone is called on to tell their truth, that if it`s not the truth you want to hear, you get to bully them and somehow threaten their lives, make them uncomfortable. It`s just not right.

And as a person, really, that makes a living giving opinions that are not always popular, you know, I can take the heat, but everyone can`t. And it`s truly affecting our justice system. People who have the right to come in and tell their truth under oath, to maybe a friend that they have, you know, we have to stop this.

I mean, I almost came to tears when she started tearing up, because that was her friend. We may hate her, but that`s her friend and she has a truth to tell and she`s entitled to tell it.

PINSKY: Loni.

LONI COOMBS, ATTORNEY: You know, Dr. Drew, I think this is so important. I`m so glad you`re talking about this. I feel extremely passionate about this. I dedicated 18 years of my life putting the most dangerous people away behind bars. And it`s an important part of our society, the criminal justice system which keeps us from disintegrating into chaos.

But what we saw in this trial, we`ve been seeing a little bit more and more over the years, is extremely frightening, where the public is becoming so invested that they`re starting to attack people who are not to blame. They didn`t commit the crime. They`re coming in and they`re testifying as experts. They`re testifying as witnesses.

They`re friends of the victim -- or the defendants. They are not the ones to blame. And when we attack them, at the least it`s bullying or emotional -- you know, infliction of emotional distress. At worst, it becomes vigilantism and it really threatens the core of the integrity of our justice system where people are going to become frightened for their own lives if they participate in this justice system.

And I`ll tell you, we`ve got a real problem on our hands if we don`t step back and we all need to be reminding people and encouraging people, you can be passionate about it, but we need to have these boundaries. We need to respect people that are participating and doing the right thing, jurors, witnesses. We need these people to make the justice system work, and we can`t be attacking them like this.

PINSKY: By the way, how about just attacking people for expressing their First Amendment privilege? I`m just saying. But Jenny, go ahead. And by the way, I want -- hang on, before you talk, I want to ask the control room. You know what I like to do, I want to finish going to everybody on the panel.

If you wouldn`t mind, I`d like to replay the tape, because this really struck a chord with all of us. If we could replay Patty`s tape after we`ve gone around -- Jenny, Mark, and Cheryl. Then, jenny, go ahead.

HUTT: I just feel like it`s a little bit of a witch hunt in a way.

PINSKY: Of course, it`s the same thing. I`ve been thinking of the guillotine. It`s revolutionary France. That`s what happened there.

HUTT: Right. We don`t have access to Jodi, direct access, but we sure do have direct access to this woman who`s done nothing wrong other than she wants to maybe talk about someone who used to be her friend and this happened and it`s awful. So, I don`t like that mentality. It`s bullying and these people need to be spanked.

PINSKY: Mark?

MARK EIGLARSH, SPEAKTOMARK.COM: The only thing I can add to what was so eloquently stated by your other guests is the following. Putting aside Jodi Arias for one second, if it`s one of your loved ones, and it can be, because it has been. When I`ve defended people in the system for close 20 years now, and what happens is you have a witness who can exonerate your loved one, but they don`t want to come to court. They don`t want to come forward, because either the mob mentality or because they`re just so fearful of what`s going to happen when they get to court. Think about it that way and maybe you say, you know what, you`re right, this shouldn`t happen anymore.

PINSKY: Cheryl, I`m saying that social media one of the consequences, it may be a great thing, but one of the consequences, the application of mob.

CHERYL ARUTT, PSY.D., @CHERYLARUTT: Absolutely. And the loss of privacy. People feel like -- they feel so incredibly violated. It was so intrusive for Patty to have her Facebook pictures, her child put out there. She was not probably just concerned about herself but also concerned about her child. And we need to make sure that people feel like they can come forward and they can speak.

And if people are too intimidated to be able to speak their truth, this whole system isn`t going to work. All the guests spoke so beautifully about this, but I just want to remind everybody. You`re entitled to whatever feelings you have. But the system should work. And if somebody says, this is my best friend and I only saw the greatest person on Earth, and then the jury looks at all of the evidence, it will still work.

They`ll still see all these other things. We shouldn`t be so threatened by hearing multiple points of view.

PINSKY: We`re not saying Patty was accurate in her perceptions of Jodi Arias. We`re, in fact, saying she lost a fantasy version of what Jodi was. She can`t believe that Jodi was capable of murder. Guess what? She was. You had a misperception, but she`s still entitled to safely testify in court. Let`s replay that tape.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: They posted my address, my home address with a description of what my house looks like with a map. They`re hacking into my Facebook, stealing pictures of me and my daughter. I`m worried that, you know, this is all going to start over again. And I`m just now feeling better about my safety, and you know, just my mental health.

I never expected this, you know? I don`t know. I mean -- you could never tell. She was such a good person. And knowing that I shared so many good memories with her. We`ve all lost somebody in this horrible situation.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

PINSKY: I want to say thank you to Jane Velez-Mitchell for allowing us to air that interview and congratulations for an excellent, excellent interview.

Thanks Miz Bee!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4065 on: June 17, 2013, 11:08:29 AM »

media HO!!  the jury had agreed as a whole NOT to give any interviews until after Memorial Day....so he was on Good Morning America the NEXT DAY!  What does that say about the kind of person he is.
Maybe he should change his last name to Anthony!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4066 on: June 17, 2013, 03:23:50 PM »

I like her and I thinks she has good insight on this case and on the mind of this killer

Hiya sunny
I wouldn't want to be in arias shoes! I'd go mental locked up in a cage like an animal.  Got to have my pillow to sleep on and one to hug! And does she have to sleep in the same clothes she wears all day? Lol maybe I'm naive.
I like the freedom to shower daily ewww not just three times a week. No windows no phone no tv and basically no life.

Loca
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4067 on: June 17, 2013, 03:36:57 PM »

So next he'll write a book and justify his total disregard for having inappropriate thinking about the defendent.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4068 on: June 17, 2013, 03:39:42 PM »

Says it's Free.

Travis only wanted to make himself, other people and the world better......I remember Sky telling him he needed to get rid of her and he told he he couldn't as she threatened to kill herself.....and he told Sky he couldn't live with that.....   I imagine she threatened to kill herself to ALL of her boyfriends when they tried to get rid of her

I wondered about these old boyfriends. Darryl seems much too old for her and also that other creepy looking guy Gus.
Seems like guys that dated her dumped her rather quickly. I remember one of them being on Dr. Drew and saying
she said something about her panties having magic or something like that. She was just a common every day HO.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4069 on: June 17, 2013, 03:43:19 PM »

Hiya sunny
I wouldn't want to be in arias shoes! I'd go mental locked up in a cage like an animal.  Got to have my pillow to sleep on and one to hug! And does she have to sleep in the same clothes she wears all day? Lol maybe I'm naive.
I like the freedom to shower daily ewww not just three times a week. No windows no phone no tv and basically no life.

On of the more butch inmates said that shower time was her play time. She goes into the shower to have her
sex with the other females locked up or recruit the new female inmates.

What I am wondering is how did Jodi get panty hose that she has under the jail house striped pants? You can clearly
see them in the photo of her feet during the jail house interviews she did after she was voted premediated guilty.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4070 on: June 17, 2013, 06:42:36 PM »

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/06/17/tonight-defense-jodis-parents

A man from Jodi Arias's hometown comes forward to support the convicted killer’s mom and dad; worried that they are taking too much heat for their renegade daughter.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4071 on: June 17, 2013, 06:46:47 PM »

Hiya sunny

Don't forget, like casey anthony, ja is a chameleon....they adjust to the environment. She has been in jail for nearly 5 years. She is used to jail life and if she doesn't get the DP she will eventually adjust to prison life.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4072 on: June 17, 2013, 06:47:42 PM »

Maybe he should change his last name to Anthony!

yes, they both have no souls.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4073 on: June 17, 2013, 06:49:11 PM »

So next he'll write a book and justify his total disregard for having inappropriate thinking about the defendent.

I think you are correct...he will want to try to cash in on his 'fame'...I wish the media would stop having him on ...let him go back to being a no-name.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4074 on: June 17, 2013, 06:51:18 PM »

Says it's Free.

I wondered about these old boyfriends. Darryl seems much too old for her and also that other creepy looking guy Gus.
Seems like guys that dated her dumped her rather quickly. I remember one of them being on Dr. Drew and saying
she said something about her panties having magic or something like that. She was just a common every day HO.

eeewwwwwwwww  she is a HO...she would do any sexual act a guy wanted. And IMO taught Travis there was sex other than what he had with Deanna.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4075 on: June 17, 2013, 06:53:10 PM »

Hiya sunny

On of the more butch inmates said that shower time was her play time. She goes into the shower to have her

What I am wondering is how did Jodi get panty hose that she has under the jail house striped pants? You can clearly
see them in the photo of her feet during the jail house interviews she did after she was voted premediated guilty.

Really?  I remember seeing pink socks on funky looking feet....I will have to go back and look more closely.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4076 on: June 17, 2013, 07:34:30 PM »

Says it's Free.

eeewwwwwwwww  she is a HO...she would do any sexual act a guy wanted. And IMO taught Travis there was sex other than what he had with Deanna.

Exactly my thinking. Travis had sex with Deanna, so how come he wasn't doing the Utah push with her. That was ALl JODI's doing and it was JODI who introduced lubricant to Travis. He said he had not used that before.
NO because doggy style wasn't in his repertoire.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4077 on: June 17, 2013, 07:36:14 PM »

Sunny LOOK at her feet

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4078 on: June 18, 2013, 01:11:59 AM »

Hiya sunny

Those aren't panty hose.

I read on one site that had the picture you are referring to that those are pink socks.

You know, Joe Arpaio and his penchant for pink for his prisoners.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #4079 on: June 18, 2013, 01:25:58 AM »

OK.......... we're getting ready to jump to a new thread! Don't want to catch anybody in mid-sentence!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.