April 24, 2024, 07:16:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best of 2012: Top apps for smartphones and tablets  (Read 3341 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: January 05, 2013, 11:23:17 AM »

I already use Skype, GoogleMaps, Dropbox & Instagram apps on my smartphone and/or tablet, but I found a couple here that I didn't even know about and they look fun/useful and am going to try them out. I think Pocket, Evernote and Flipboard would be interesting to check out.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2012/12/24/best-of-2012-top-apps-for-smartphones-and-tablets/1783087/?morestories=obinsite
Best of 2012: Top apps for smartphones and tablets
December 24, 2012

What the smartest of smartphones and tablets are wearing this year. Check the list to see which useful and fun apps you're missing.

Whether you've just unwrapped a new smartphone or tablet or are simply looking for something new to play around with over the holiday break, hundreds of stellar apps made their debut in 2012.

IPhone, iPad and Android owners, in particular, can benefit from inexpensive (or free) downloads ranging from music discovery and photo sharing to digital magazines and smart productivity tools.

For a small sampling of what 2012 had to offer, consider the following a few of our favorites — not listed in any particular order — as well as a few updated apps and some "must own" oldies but goodies.

Note: This roundup doesn't profile any mobile games, so be sure to visit games.usatoday.com for reviews of the year's finest.
More... See apps list with descriptions
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 11:25:09 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 10:44:32 AM »

I downloaded Action Movie FX, it's fun, LOLOL 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.