April 20, 2024, 02:41:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Global warming, the tool of the West" (scam?)  (Read 1102 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: January 07, 2013, 05:08:46 PM »

For years, the Elites of the West have cranked up the myth of Man Made Global Warming as a means first and foremost to control the lives and behaviors of their populations. Knowing full well that their produce in China and sell in the West model and its consequent spiral downward in wages and thus standards of living, was unsustainable, the elites moved to use this new "science" to guilt trip and scare monger their populations into smaller and more conservatives forms of living. In other words, they coasted them into the poverty that the greed and treason of those said same elites was already creating in their native lands.

Welcome to the third world of debt slavery, child slavery, and other ills that previous generations worked so hard to overcome...

Amongst the newest claims of pending disasters, is a cry that icepacks are now melting at three times the rate of the 1990s, even though there has not been any significant warming in the past 20 years. Greenland's icepack melt off, has been linked to volcanic activity under the ice, heating it. Must be the magmamen and their SUVs. These facts, however, do not faze the Gia crowd and their Elite/Governmental backers. The fact that a super storm hit the NE US is also being played as evidence of GW. Thank God that before GW no such things ever happened. How are they to explain that Russia and Eastern Europe are projected to have the coldest winter in 20 years? Oh, but I doubt my Western readers are even aware of that.

Who would have thought there were real honest reasons for the melting of ice?  Imagine, volcanic activity melting ice...

...Now, with their economies in a spiral of debt laden, non-manufacturing recession (if not out and out depression), the Elites, who sense they are loosing their grip or toe hold on key economic regions outside their home regions, are once again calling out their inquisitors of Global Warming and sending them towards the developing world.

I wonder if this is a downward spiral?  No jobs for Americans?  Just more pollution from China and India, and energy poverty for America.  No dreams except nightmares of increasing scarsity of jobs and depression.

Hope and change?

read more here - http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/04-01-2013/123380-global_warming-0/

I still wonder why they never demand a halt to imports from nations that burn more coal and create more pollution and environmental damage than Americans could ever imagine.  Why not an across the board tariff of 30% to fund the runaway spending, fraud, waste, and financial abuse being visited on America's Main Street?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.