March 28, 2024, 08:25:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Million Open Jobs Tomorrow  (Read 2417 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: January 11, 2013, 10:15:57 PM »

Wouldn't it be great if instead of extending unemployment benefits, Obama opened up a million jobs tomorrow?  Maybe another million next week?

I was watching tv the other day about Illinois giving drivers license's to illegal aliens.  Apparently, about 250,000 thousand fear deportation while on their morning drive to work.

I thought "Huh?"  A quarter million illegal aliens working.  That's 250,000 families off welfare, 250,000 families off unemployment...

Can't the Obama administration find these folks?  How are they going to do background checks for gun purchases after Fast & Furious and possibly MILLIONs of illegals working in America today.

Drivers licenses to ensure they don't get deported? 

The proposal was touted as a public-safety measure that will enable potential licensees to take written and driving tests in order to be licensed. Immigrants will also have to show proof of auto insurance when they submit their application. As many as 250,000 illegal immigrants in the state would be eligible to apply for the cards, the sponsors of the bill said in the House floor.

::snipping2::

The Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights, the state’s largest immigrant advocacy group, said uninsured illegal immigrant drivers cause $64 million in damage claims each year, according to the coalition’s calculation based on federal and state figures. That’s an expense covered by ratepayers’ increased premiums. Advocates say better-trained and licensed drivers mean safer roads.

The bill requires applicants to get a picture taken that will be run through facial recognition software, but they will not be asked to submit fingerprints...

http://www.insurancejournal.com/news/midwest/2013/01/11/277094.htm

Why can't they find and deport these illegal aliens that take jobs from Americans?  How many don't drive, but carpool or take the bus?

I think millions of jobs could be opened up for welfare families and the unemployed.

What's wrong when government bends over backward for those here illegally?

Can't they find these people and deport them?

just my humble opinions and questions.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 10:21:46 PM »

Coalition for a Secure Driver's License (CSDL) President Brian Zimmer said, "We concur with the Illinois Association of Chiefs of Police. Given Illinois history and the state's stiff gun laws, this law should have included safeguards. For example, applicants for these lower tier licenses should provide fingerprints that can be compared by state police against prison and jail records. Illinois needs to guard against foreign criminals getting driver's licenses just so they can buy guns."

SB 957 is very similar to a Utah law, which provides a driving privilege card to people who similarly assert they cannot provide proof of lawful presence. However, Illinois's "temporary visitor's driver's license" application process will lack very important requirements contained in that Utah law.

There are several important differences between the Utah and Illinois driver's license laws. Utah requires each applicant for its driving privilege card to present a passport or a foreign birth certificate. Illinois's new law allows an applicant to present either a passport OR a consular ID card. This is a vital distinction. Passports are subject to internationally set standards for proof of identification under United Nation's agreements. Consular IDs have no standards for issuance or for card security. Consular ID cards are not reliable proofs of identity or nationality, as the Federal Bureau of Investigation has testified before Congress.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/illinois-will-accept-consular-ids-for-drivers-licenses-despite-concerns-by-chiefs-of-police-186376901.html

How many phoney drivers licenses will be issued?  Where are the safeguards?  These people will continue to work? 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 10:26:42 PM »

One pending criminal case in New Mexico allegedly involved at least 54 undocumented immigrants who obtained licenses at the state Motor Vehicle Division in Portales using fraudulent documents. Prosecutors say those 54 don’t live at the addresses they claimed as their homes.

We don’t know if any of those 54 has committed crimes beyond license fraud. We don’t know where they are. We don’t even know with any certainty who they are.

That worries Gov. Susana Martinez, the leader of the charge for repeal of the license law. She said New Mexico has created “a criminal industry where we now can no longer tell who truly lives here or doesn’t … and we don’t even know if their real name is being used.”

When they applied for licenses, prosecutors allege, the immigrants often used fake bank statements and rental agreements. Vehicle titles allegedly came from automobiles sitting in a junkyard. One woman is charged with notarizing the fraudulent documents.

In Wisconsin they allow people to register to vote with junk mail...

read more here http://www.santafenewmexican.com/Local%20News/010913licensesidebar#.UPDVOHf5U98

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 10:34:26 PM »

Documents required to obtain a DPC are:

Evidence of a driving privilege issued in another state or country or evidence of completion of a course in driver training;
    2 proofs of Utah residency;
    Evidence of social security number or Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN);
    Evidence of Identity;
    Completed fingerprint card and photograph from local agency;
    Completion of required written knowledge/skills tests

Utah requires fingerprints.

http://publicsafety.utah.gov/dld/drivingprivilegecard.html

Why not check finger prints against criminal databases? 

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 10:46:40 PM »

Instead of handing out never ending unemployment and welfare benefits, why not hand out a job?

'Here, Obama wants you to enjoy the American dream just like those here illegally.  He's opened up millions of jobs in January alone.  Imagine if he ends unemployment and welfare by June.'

Really?  Likely it will continue to be 'to bad, so sad, no jobs for Americans...gotta keep exporting the remaining jobs to Mexico, China, and elsewhere...'

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2013, 10:55:40 PM »

Indiana could be following Illinois’ lead in providing driver's licenses to undocumented immigrants.

That’s if Indiana State Sen. Frank Mrvan of Hammond has his way.

Mrvan says he hopes to appeal to the “humanitarian side” of Hoosier Republicans.

The veteran Democrat says he knows it will be tough to push through such a bill in conservative Indiana but he’s going to try anyway.

“I was encouraged and I think it was great that Illinois passed it. I’d like to think that there’s good people on both sides,” Mrvan said. “They (Republicans) are saying they want to reach out to Latinos and this is a humanitarian way to do it.”

Mrvan announced plans to introduce the bill at a meeting this week with Latino leaders in Indianapolis.

He estimates there are up to 300,000 illegal immigrants in Indiana.

I believe the population of Indiana is much less than Illinois.  How many illegal aliens really live in Illinois?  Hold jobs that could put Americans back to work?

Where is the compassion for American families?  Those born here and those that came legally?

To bad, so sad, no jobs for Americans?

http://www.wbez.org/news/indiana-rep-introduce-immigrant-drivers-license-bill-104814

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.