April 20, 2024, 07:20:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IRS Sweepstakes Begins Again  (Read 1487 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: January 15, 2013, 03:28:15 PM »

Debt limit?  No tax refund?  Imagine if it saved America.

The IRS Sweepstakes for illegal aliens and fraudsters begins again.

How many illegals and fraudsters use a TIN number to pay a few dollars in taxes and get back tens of thousands more than they put in? 

Example, illegals who claim dependents in foreign countries that do not require Social Security numbers?  Any meaningful documentations?  Imagine if Americans could claim any number of dependents and provide no meaningful documentations of their existence?

How many work with stolen/fraud Social Security numbers?  How many numbers are duplicated in the tax system?  Wouldn't that be an easy way to root out illegal aliens and other kinds of fraud? 

Let the IRS sweeps begin!

How many will get some kind of automatic Obamacare payments due to the bogus tax return they file?

American citizens will be hounded to ensure they pay up, opportunists will use the tax system to get bigger and bigger refunds.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 03:31:43 PM »

What is wrong with a nation that values quantity of dependents over quality?

How many have more and more children to get a bigger refund or welfare check?  More food stamps?

Some families think that more children means they will spend more money and time on the family...not so with the economic opportunist/terrorist.

Some people invest little or nothing in their children.  Result?  Paid food stamps, kids get 'free' breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. 

Liberal response?  Send more money to failed parents.  Send more money to failed banks, failed derivatives, failed green energy, FAILED INVESTMENTS.

Sending more money just seems to increase the failure rate.

Let the sweeps begin.  Second class status for citizens who work.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 03:57:35 PM »

Over the years I read many stories about tax frauds.  Phony refunds, exaggerated refunds...apparently there are no controls, no investigations.

The only investigations?  Apparently, they need to audit higher income people.  Where are the controls to prevent fraud through bogus returns among those with little or no income?  Doesn't makes sense.

I wonder how many file phony company tax payments to create records at the IRS.  Then, file for income tax refunds, earned income, nice big fat refunds.

Do they even have to live here?  Why?  File online, get your refund deposited to your bank.  Transaction ended.

How many accounts are used by many refunds?  How many go to internet accounts? 

Every time I read these stories it sound like money laundering, vote buying, bribing foreigners.  Create a phony e personality, apply for welfare, refunds, and all kinds of freebies to loot America...citizenship not needed. 

Where are the politicians?  Public employees?  Common sense?  Borrow more money so they can keep the looting going.

just my humble opinions

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.