March 28, 2024, 11:34:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haylie White (14) AMBER ALERT Harris County Texas 1/22/2013(SAFE)  (Read 9514 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« on: January 22, 2013, 07:43:35 PM »

http://www.kltv.com/story/20652383/amber-alert-issued-for-missing-houston-teen

Amber Alert issued for missing Harris County teen

Posted: Jan 22, 2013 5:13 PM CST
Updated: Jan 22, 2013 5:15 PM CST
By Marshall Stephens - email

14-year-old Haylie White was last seen Tuesday afternoon

HARRIS COUNTY, TX (KLTV) -
The Harris County Constables Office has issued an Amber Alert for 14-year-old Haylie White. She was taken from her home in Harris County on Tuesday afternoon by 33-year-old Jacob West.

Haylie is described as being five feet tall, weighing 120 pounds. She has short hair and was last seen wearing a tie-dyed shirt and blue jeans. The suspect, Jacob West, is a white male, 6'2" tall, weighing 220 pounds. He has short brown hair and brown eyes.

West is believed to be driving silver GMC Envoy with Texas license plate AT42794.

Harris County is within the Houston–Sugar Land–Baytown metropolitan area.

If you have any information on this missing person, please contact the Harris County Constables Office - Precinct 4 at 281-346-3472.
Edit to add "safe" to subject line.  MB
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 02:47:40 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 07:51:26 PM »

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8964157

Amber Alert canceled for 14-year-old Houston girl allegedly taken from home by 33-year-old suspect
Updated at 06:35 PM today

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities have canceled the Amber Alert for a missing 14-year-old girl from Houston because her case doesn't fit the criteria.

Harris County deputies say they've not yet found Haylie White or 33-year-old Jacob West, the man she's believed to be with.

The Harris County Precinct 4 Constable's Office issued the alert Tuesday afternoon, but the Harris County Sheriff's Office told Eyewitness News that White's case doesn't fit the criteria of an Amber Alert so it was canceled.

White is 5 feet tall and 120 pounds. She is white and has short brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a tie-dyed shirt and blue jeans.

West is believed to be driving a 2005 silver GMC Envoy with the Texas License Plate #AT42794. He is 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 220 pounds. He has brown eyes and short brown hair.

::snipping2::

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 08:30:13 PM »

http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/humble/news/amber-alert-issued-for-teen-girl-taken-from-harris-county/article_82159a30-64e6-11e2-8cfc-0019bb2963f4.html

Amber Alert issued for teen girl taken from Harris County home

HAYLIE WHITE
Posted: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 4:41 pm | Updated: 5:01 pm, Tue Jan 22, 2013.

From Community Reports

Posted on January 22, 2013
 by Stefanie Thomas

AMBER ALERT Issued for: Haylie White
NCIC Number:
Date / Time Issued: 1/22/2013 4:07:00 PM
Public Contact Number: 281-376-3472
Child's County: Harris
Child's Date of Birth: 1998-4-21
Harris County Constable's Office Precinct 4 has issued an Amber Alert for missing 14 year-old Haylie White. She is 5 feet tall and 120 lbs. She is white and has short brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a tie-dyed shirt and blue jeans. She was taken from her home this afternoon by the suspect, 33 year-old Jacob West.
Photo should be available shortly.
Officer's Phone: 281-376-3472 ext.
Officer's Fax:
Supervisor's Email: paul_staton@cd4.hctx.net
Supervisor's Phone: 281-376-3472 ext.
Supervisor's Fax:
Ethnicity: Caucasian (European)
Height: 5ft in
Weight: 120 lbs.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 08:36:03 PM »

Seeking the Lost Facebook Page

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=477412568961924&set=a.334294289940420.68660.222558184447365&type=1

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 12:28:59 PM »

this case, is so similar too the Molly Linhardt case, i dont understand why the LE
were not involved,once you tell the person,to stop associating with your kid,it should
be considered harassment if it continues
just a few wks ago,my kid was engaged in convo,on her way home from school, by 
a new neighbor,i told him that he should not talk to kids that are unknown to him, what
ever he needed/wanted should be sought from another adult, a few more words
exchanged,i left it at a polite hello or a nod hello,is fine and leave it at that,do not engage
my kid in a convo
---------------------------------------------------------
http://www.khou.com/news/local/187955651.html

by KHOU.com staff
khou.com
Posted on January 22, 2013 at 5:34 PM
 Updated today at 7:37 AM

“We were up most of the night hoping to get a phone call,” said the girl’s uncle, Dana Nixon. “The longer it goes, the more concerned we get.”

Nixon says White moved into his home on By the Lake Way in Cypress last week. Her family was trying to keep her away from West, who lives next door to her mother.

“We basically told him she was moving in here, we did not want him in the picture, it was inappropriate,” said Nixon.

Authorities say West ignored the family’s requests and continued to pursue the teen girl. Tuesday afternoon she was taking a walk with family and jumped into his car.

“She hopped in the guy’s truck and took off,” said Nixon. “I think he is manipulating her.”
VIDEO@LINK

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 06:08:50 PM »

http://www.khou.com/news/local/187955651.html?gallery=y&img=1&c=y

Jacob West

IMO aka POS.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2013, 06:50:13 PM »

I think this may is his wife's FB page, looks like he has daughters that can't be much younger than Haylie.

https://www.facebook.com/luckywestintexas

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2013, 06:52:20 PM »

I think this is his wife's FB page, looks like he has daughters that can't be much younger than Haylie.

https://www.facebook.com/luckywestintexas

self edit   Embarassed

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2013, 07:01:11 PM »

Seeking the Lost FB

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=477899038913277&set=a.225056140864236.49739.222558184447365&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2013, 07:09:23 PM »

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/AmberExternalFCServlet?act=retAmberCase&amberId=11178

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2013, 07:11:48 PM »

She is a preschool teacher.  I worry about him being around young girls.

http://www.facebook.com/luckywestintexas

Rene West
February 7, 2011 via mobile
So proud of my hubby! His school starts Monday.

So Jacob went back to school.  Did he go back to school so he could be around younger girls (18-20)?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2013, 05:34:51 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sex-assault-charges-filed-missing-texas-teen-case/story?id=18305494

Sex Assault Charges Filed in Missing Texas Teen Case

By RUSSELL GOLDMAN (@GoldmanRussell)
Jan. 24, 2013

A Texas man accused of kidnapping a 14-year-old runaway has been charged with sexual assault of a minor, though police still have no information about the man or the girl's current whereabouts.

Haylie White, 14, was last seen by her family willingly leaving their Houston, Texas, home on Tuesday with Jacob Daniel West, 33, a neighbor who was known to her family, police told ABCNews.com.

Her mother tried desperately to keep Haylie from running off with West, even tugging on her leg as she got into the older man's pickup truck.

"I tried to pull her leg to get her out of the truck, but she wouldn't get out," her mother, Jan Nixon, told ABC affiliate KTRK-TV on Wednesday. "She just kind of laughed at me."
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2013, 06:48:55 PM »

From the video...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sex-assault-charges-filed-missing-texas-teen-case/story?id=18305494

"He treated Haylie as a daughter and then all of the sudden all of this stuff started happening."

Jacob West had stayed in the White's home after he went to Haylie's dad and told him he'd lost his job and didn't have a place to live.

The Amber Alert remains active because Haylie is under 17 years old and is in immediate danger of sexual assault.

Her parent's say this isn't the first time she's run off with West, but they hope it will be the last.  They want her home and this to be over.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2013, 06:56:50 PM »

http://cdllife.com/2013/top-trucking-news/amber-alert-haylie-white-houston-texas/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2013, 11:12:34 AM »

Why wasn't he in jail for the first time he ran off with her?   

http://www.click2houston.com/news/Amber-Alert-continues-for-missing-teen/-/1735978/18270354/-/hw6aj0/-/index.html

Amber Alert continues for missing teen
Haylie White, 14, believed to be traveling with Jacob West, 33

Published On: Jan 24 2013 05:16:58 PM CST 
Updated On: Jan 24 2013 06:03:12 PM CST

Grandmother pleads for teen's return

HOUSTON -
A 33-year-old man believed to be traveling with a 14-year-old girl for whom an Amber Alert has been issued is facing a felony charge.

Haylie White left her home in the 15000 block of By The Lake Way near Water Scene Trail on Tuesday afternoon. According to neighbors, she willingly left with Jacob West, a former neighbor.

"She's nothing but a baby," said Carl Levy, Haylie's grandmother. "I know that some of the pictures make her look older, but she's not."

Harris County Precinct 4 deputy constables issued the Amber Alert a short time after Haylie's disappearance, but it was not the first time they've been called out to her home. According to court documents, Levy called 911 when Haylie left with West on Jan. 15. A Harris County sheriff's deputy found the pair and Haylie returned home.

"She's looking for love and attention," Levy said. "That why she's getting, I guess, with this guy."

Levy said she just wants Haylie to come home.

The two are believed to be traveling in a silver 2005 GMC Envoy with Texas license plate No. AT42794.

Sources told KPRC Local 2 that West may have taken camping gear with him, so the two may be at a camping site.

Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Haylie and/or West is asked is call the Harris County Sheriff's Office at 713-221-6000 or their local law enforcement agency.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2013, 12:52:39 PM »

Man, 33, charged with sexual assault after he runs off with 14-year-old girl whose family had taken him in

By Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED:00:00 EST, 23 January 2013| UPDATED: 05:09 EST, 25 January 2013

Haylie's mother Jan Nixon told ABC that she did everything she could to prevent her daughter leaving with West, even clinging to her daughter's leg as the girl climbed into his pick-up truck outside their home in Houston.
Neither the 14-year-old nor West have been heard from since Tuesday. Miss White has deleted her Facebook profile and is no longer answering her cellphone.
Harris County Sheriff's Office have no information as to their whereabouts.
Haylie's parents had invited West to live with them after he fell on hard times when he was recently  made unemployed. The 14-year-old was often left in the care of West, a former neighbor.
more at link and imgs
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2267917/Jacob-Daniel-West-33-charged-sexual-assault-runs-14-year-old-girl-Haylie-White.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2013, 02:49:24 PM »

SAFE!!!!   

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Amber-Alert-canceled--14-year-old-abducted-from-Cypress-found-in-Florida--188701291.html
Amber Alert canceled: 14-year-old abducted from Cypress found in Florida
January 28, 2013

HOUSTON – Authorities have found the 14-year-old girl who was abducted from Cypress on January 22. The teen was found in Florida Monday and the man who took her, 33-year-old Jacob West, was placed under arrest.
West has been charged with sexual assault.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2013, 05:34:10 PM »

So thankful she's safe!   

http://www.click2houston.com/news/Amber-Alert-canceled-after-teen-found-in-Florida/-/1735978/18307892/-/1cl68sz/-/index.html

Amber Alert canceled after teen found in Florida
Haylie White, Jacob West found in Fort Pierce, Fla.

Published On: Jan 28 2013 12:32:25 PM CST  Updated On: Jan 28 2013 03:24:04 PM CST

HOUSTON -
An Amber Alert was canceled Monday after the 14-year-old it was issued for was found safe in Florida.

Haylie's mother and grandmother said Monday that the teen had been found safe at a motel in Fort Pierce, Fla. FBI officials said West was with her and was arrested by the St. Lucie County Sheriff's Office.

"Mr. West had two loaded semiautomatic pistols when he was apprehended," St. Lucie County Sheriff Ken J. Mascara.

Harris County Precinct 4 deputy constables said they had been called out to Haylie's home in the past. According to court documents, Haylie's grandmother called 911 when Haylie left with West on Jan. 15. A Harris County sheriff's deputy found the pair and Haylie returned home.

Officials have not said when Haylie and West will return to Houston.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2013, 05:45:41 PM »

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/detailsAction.do?siteId=10000&agency=59&id=224059&searchType=offender

Florida Statewide

Offender Details
Offender Name: JACOB DANIEL WEST
Offender ID:224059
Date of Birth:07/22/1979
Race: White

Custody Status: In Custody
Location of Offender:ST. LUCIE COUNTY JAIL

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.