April 17, 2024, 09:35:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guns, Illegal Aliens, & Criminals  (Read 1420 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: January 17, 2013, 09:59:39 AM »

Guns, Illegal Aliens, & Criminals

Why do Obama's ideas attack law abiding innocent people?

Why didn't he announce similar programs to identify illegal aliens?  National database?  Fingerprinting?  Better tools for law enforcement?  24 Hour Deportation?

Some states give drivers licenses to those here illegally.  Does every state check the applicants against a national database?  Take and check fingerprints against criminal databases?  Ask some good questions?

Did anyone force these people to come here and live in the shadows?  Did anyone force Congress to spend all that money?  Force the president(s) to sign the spending bills?

I've read in the past that illegals and other fraudsters may have been accountable for 25% or more of the problem mortgages that collapsed the financial system.

The drivers license systems seems like a human background laundering.  Need a better background?  Bring your phony consular cards, bogus foreign identities and get a sparkly clean Obama immigrant card at the DMV or INS.  In Illinois it seems they have drivers license scandals on a regular basis. 

Giving drivers licenses to illegals seems to ensure that crime does pay.  How do they verify the foreign credentials?  Ensure they aren't phony?

Anyone doing a meaningful background check on these people?  I don't think so.  Why can't immigrants use the existing system?  Fill out a form and wait patiently?  Instead, government gives them drivers license, mortgages, welfare, and workers visas.

What of the millions unemployed?  Millions that came legally?  Millions that waited in line?

What's wrong in a nation that targets citizens and those here legally?  Gives illegals and other fraudsters/criminals a perpetual "get out of jail free" system?  Advertises welfare to foreigners?

Americans deserve better.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.