March 28, 2024, 10:36:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama's "full-on depression"  (Read 1357 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: January 20, 2013, 09:11:49 AM »

Uniting Americans in poverty?  Destroying economic mobility for the majority?  An elite group of uber-rich and the rest struggling to meet daily needs?

Hope and change?

Barack Obama has led the nation into a “full-on depression,” according to a new poll that indicates only one in three people believes America is going in the right direction.

“The country is already in full-on depression, as just 34 percent said they think things in America are headed in the right direction. Even among Democrats, just 62 percent said they think things are headed in the right direction, an abysmal figure for the president’s own fellow party members.”

He continued: “There is just no sugar-coating this – America may have liked Obama more than Romney, but they have no confidence in his leadership. This spells nothing but tough sledding for the nation over the next four years. Politically, it’s bound to get very ugly as the nation continues in a downward spiral and leaders in Washington point fingers across the political aisle. Forget solutions and reform for the next four years – the only thing coming from Washington will be blame for our sorry condition. This survey finding reflects that the nation is in the process of giving up hope.”

read more here - http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/obama-leading-nation-into-full-on-depression/

Obama recently complained that nobody forced Congress to the spend the money...nobody forced Obama to sign the spending bills.  Where does the buck stop? 

Congress and the president, decades ago promised Amnesty would be a one time even.  The border would be secured and immigration laws would be enforced.

What happened?  Bribes?  Vote buying?  Greed and avarice among those that profited from the welfare state?  An elite that doesn't work?  Bankers that do not fear bad decisions?  Welfare millionaires?

Money, debt, waste, abuse, cronyism, nepotism...where does it end?

Depression and poverty for generations of Americans?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 09:14:11 AM »

Survey questions and results -

http://www.wnd.com/files/2013/01/FirearmsQ1.pdf

http://www.wnd.com/files/2013/01/FirearmsQ2.pdf

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 02:28:57 PM »

Wenzel had Romney winning the election too!  I'll take their polls with a grain of salt thank you  
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.