March 28, 2024, 08:44:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Albuquerque Shooting: Teenager Kills 5 People, Including 3 Children  (Read 6412 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: January 20, 2013, 01:52:50 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/20/albuquerque-shooting-2013-new-mexico-teenager_n_2516424.html

Albuquerque Shooting: Teenager Kills 5 People, Including 3 Children

01/20/13 12:52 PM ET EST

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. -- A teenage boy fatally shot two adults and three children inside an Albuquerque home, authorities said Sunday.

The boy was arrested and booked on murder and other charges in connection with the shootings Saturday night, Bernalillo County sheriff's spokesman Aaron Williamson said.

The victims' identities haven't been released, and the boy's motive and connection to the five victims weren't immediately unknown. Williamson said investigators were trying to determine if the victims were related.

Investigators also were seeking to determine who owned several guns that were found at the home, one of which was a semi-automatic military-style rifle.

::snipping2::
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 02:08:58 PM »

http://www.koat.com/news/new-mexico/albuquerque/2-adults-3-children-dead-in-South-Valley-shooting/-/9153728/18205376/-/ypg03bz/-/index.html

2 adults, 3 children dead in South Valley shooting
Male juvenile arrested, charged with murder

Published  9:37 AM MST Jan 20, 2013

A man, a woman and three children were found dead at the scene, all of whom had suffered several gunshot wounds, deputies said.

Investigators said several weapons appear to have been used in the shooting, including an assault-type rifle.

The identities of those involved have not yet been released.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 06:11:20 PM »

http://hinterlandgazette.com/2013/01/pastor-greg-griego-identified-victims-killed-nehemiah-griego-albuquerque-nm-shooting.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+HinterlandGazette+%28The+Hinterland+Gazette%29

Pastor Greg Griego (center) Identified as One of Victims Killed by Nehemiah Griego in Albuquerque NM Shooting

Pastor Greg Griego Identified as One of Victims Killed by Nehemiah Griego in Albuquerque NM Shooting

January 20, 2013 by Janet Shan

ALBUQUERQUE QUINTUPLE MURDERS:  According to KOB, friends identified Greg Griego, a former pastor of Calvary Albuquerque Church, as the adult male who was killed at 2806 Long Lane in southwest Albuquerque, along with an adult female, a juvenile boy and two juvenile girls. Nehemiah Griego, 15, has been charged with two counts of murder, three counts of child abuse leading to murder. Pastor Greg Griego also works as a chaplain at the Metropolitan Detention Center. The home is owned by Gregory Griego and Sarah Griego.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, 06:12:26 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2265472/Boy-15-shoots-adults-kids-dead-assault-rifle-bloody-shooting-rampage.html

A 15-year-old boy is accused of using an assault rifle to kill his pastor father and other family members in their home last night, police have said.

The suspect, who was identified as Nehemiah Griego, was arrested shortly after the shooting at the Albuquerque, New Mexico, home.

Inside, police found the five victims - a man, woman, two girls and a boy - who were each shot multiple times.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2265472/Boy-15-shoots-adults-kids-dead-assault-rifle-bloody-shooting-rampage.html#ixzz2IYlbOMFr
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2013, 08:55:12 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Steve-Stucker-New-Mexico-Weatherman/154784864553644

Heartbroken over the deaths of my Friend Greg Griego & his beautiful family! Praying for our Calvary family, and all who knew and loved this One of a Kind Man. His death will be a real blow to the hundreds of men in lock up, who he helped turn around through the love of Jesus. Pastor & Chaplain Griego set a high bar for each of us to reach for.

Also this...

I'm Torn on what to say about the shooting deaths of Greg Griego, his loving wife Sara, and 3 of their beautiful young children. One of their sons is the suspect, and reportedly has confessed. There are other details I just don't feel comfortable in sharing, out of respect for the family, and the legal process. I know a lot of you are wondering what happened & why. We may never know fully or completely. He was a friend, & This I DO know: Greg was an ex con and former Gangbanger who Completely turned his life around through his Faith in Jesus. Greg, with the full support & blessing of his wife and family, spent the rest of his life visiting Jails & Prisons, sharing his story and changing Lives through the Love of Christ. He became a Chaplain & Pastor, and worked tirelessly at MDC in what used to be called "The God Pod". He encouraged and mentored so many of us in the Jail Ministries over the years. I can't pretend to speak for him...but I KNOW he would have asked us to Forgive the one who did this awful thing, because he never thought it was too late to change a person's heart & mind. Greg knew he himself was imperfect, and I know he struggled with his faults (as we all do) over the years. I also know he never believed there was Any man beyond the redemption of Jesus. Please honor his memory & life's work, by showing Love, Compassion & Forgiveness to those who have done wrong & even horrible things. Let us all Fast & Pray, and examine our hearts towards those who commit crimes, have mental illness, and feel hopelessly alone. May our Great & Mighty God protect us all, and see us through this darkness.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2013, 12:23:29 AM »

15 Year Old Nehemiah Griego Accused of Murdering Family in New Mexico Planned to Keep Killing at Local Walmart, Arrested for Murder

Believe it or not, this could have been worse …

Nehemiah Griego, the 15 year old boy who is accused of fatally shooting his mother, father, two sisters and a brother in Albuquerque, New Mexico was reportedly not going to stop at that but had plans to keep killing and go to a local Wal-Mart to continue his murderous ways. According to the Daily News, after killing 5 members of his family, Nehemiah Griego told a friend that he was going to continue his killing spree by going to a local Wal-Mart. Griego  loaded up his family van with “several” guns that he intended to use to slaughter customers at the nearby shopping center. Thankfully his friend talked him out of it and he eventually told a church security guard about the crime, and the retired cop called 911. Nehemiah Griego  was arrested and charged with two counts of murder and three counts of “child abuse resulting in death”.

Posted January 21, 2013 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/01/21/15-year-old-nehemiah-griego-accused-of-murdering-family-in-new-mexico-planned-to-keep-killing-at-local-walmart-arrested-for-murder/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2013, 12:29:05 AM »

Nehemiah Griego murders parents, three sibilings, New Mexico police say
10:50 AM, Jan 21, 2013

A 15-year-old New Mexico boy has been charged with the murder of his parents and three siblings.

Officials have identified the victims as Greg Griego, 51; his wife Sara Griego, 40; and three of their children, Zephania Griego, 9; Jael Griego, 5; and Angelina Griego, 2.

Police identified the shooter as 15-year-old as Nehemiah Griego - Greg Griego's son.

Police believe the teenager used an AR-15 semi automatic rifle in the shooting. Multiple weapons were retrieved from the house.

Sources say Nehemiah Griego called someone after the incident, and that person called 911.

Greg Griego is the brother of former state New Mexico state Senator Eric Griego.

<snipped>

For years, Griego was a pastor at Calvary on Osuna. Members of the faith community were crying Sunday - their hearts broken as they heard the shocking news.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/358079/28/Nehemiah-Griego-murders-parents-three-sibilings-New-Mexico-police-say-

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2013, 04:08:06 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/22/nehemiah-griego-teen-killing-family-homicidal-suicidal-_n_2525439.html

Nehemiah Griego, Teen Accused Of Killing Family, Had Homicidal And Suicidal Thoughts: Cops
01/22/13 01:19 PM ET EST

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — The New Mexico teenager accused of gunning down his family over the weekend had reloaded his guns after the attacks and planned to go to a Wal-Mart and randomly shoot people, authorities said Tuesday.

Instead, 15-year-old Nehemiah Griego texted a picture of his dead mother to his 12-year-old girlfriend, then spent much of Saturday with the girl, they said. The two went to the church where his father had been a pastor, and Griego eventually admitted killing his parents and three younger siblings.

Bernalillo County Sheriff Dan Houston said Griego had planned the attack for a week, but it's unclear if he ever actually went to a Wal-Mart or why he changed his mind. The teen said he had planned to randomly shoot more people, then die in a shootout with law enforcement, according to authorities.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2013, 04:11:27 PM »

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/22/16643356-new-mexico-teen-accused-of-family-slaughter-loved-violent-video-games-police-say?lite

14 minutes ago
New Mexico teen accused of family slaughter loved 'violent' video games, police say

A 15-year-old New Mexico boy was "involved heavily in violent games" before he plotted and carried out the massacre of his parents and three siblings because he was "frustrated" with his mother, police said Tuesday.

Nehemiah Griego did not elaborate on a motive for the shocking crime, but he had plenty to say about his love for video games, including "Modern Warfare" and "Grand Theft Auto," authorities said.

"It was kind of what he was into and was quite excited as he got the opportunity to discuss that with investigators," Bernalillo County Sheriff Dan Houston said a news conference.

The teen, who will be arraigned in Albuquerque on Tuesday afternoon, began planning the murders a week ago, and his blood lust went beyond his family, police said.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2013, 06:25:35 PM »

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/22/16643356-new-mexico-teen-accused-of-family-slaughter-loved-violent-video-games-police-say?lite

14 minutes ago
New Mexico teen accused of family slaughter loved 'violent' video games, police say

A 15-year-old New Mexico boy was "involved heavily in violent games" before he plotted and carried out the massacre of his parents and three siblings because he was "frustrated" with his mother, police said Tuesday.

Nehemiah Griego did not elaborate on a motive for the shocking crime, but he had plenty to say about his love for video games, including "Modern Warfare" and "Grand Theft Auto," authorities said.

"It was kind of what he was into and was quite excited as he got the opportunity to discuss that with investigators," Bernalillo County Sheriff Dan Houston said a news conference.

The teen, who will be arraigned in Albuquerque on Tuesday afternoon, began planning the murders a week ago, and his blood lust went beyond his family, police said.

Hollywood producers of violent movies as well as the producers of violent video games get a pass in regards to the Executives Orders encompassing gun control.

Janet

++++++

With the Back Drop of Children as Props, Barack Obama Releases 23 Executive Gun Control Actions that Will Do Little to Nothing to Protect Children

This is what Obama thinks is going to stop gun violence and protect children? Really?

<snipped>

Posted January 16, 2013 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/01/16/with-the-back-drop-of-children-as-props-barack-obama-releases-23-executive-gun-control-actions-that-will-do-little-to-nothing-to-protect-children/

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2013, 06:38:33 PM »

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S2904927.shtml?cat=504

Sheriff: Teen suspect in murder of family learned to shoot from father

By: Tracy Dingmann, KOB.com

Bernalillo County Sheriff Dan Houston says murder suspect Nehemiah Griego learned to shoot from his father, and the two often went shooting together with guns that were not kept locked up in the home.

Houston revealed that fact during a grim news conference Tuesday that detailed the murders of five members of the Griego family Saturday in their South Valley home.

Nehemiah Griego, 15, is accused of killing his parents Greg and Sarah Griego, along with 9-year-old Zephania, 5-year-old Jael and 2-year-old Angelina.

The weapons used in the killings – a .22 rifle and an AR-15 rifle - belonged to his parents and were in the home legally, Houston said. Greg Griego, a pastor and former gang member, had an extensive record but was not believed to have ever been convicted of a felony, he said.

The sheriff said officers believe the teenager shot his mother as she slept at about 1 a.m. on Saturday morning. His brother, Zephania, 9, was awake and distraught and was killed after that. His sister Angelina, 2, was killed while asleep, but his sister Jael, 5, was awake when killed.

Griego then waited several hours for his father to return home between 5 and 6 a.m. from his job as a security officer at a rescue mission. The teen then ambushed his father, shooting him several times with the AR-15, the sheriff said.

Officers believe he had planned the attack for at least a week.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2013, 02:08:15 AM »

Three-page article with video of news conference and timeline

http://abcnews.go.com/US/massacre-suspect-nehemiah-griegos-family-teen-bright-curious/story?id=18290148

Massacre Suspect Nehemiah Griego's Family: Teen Was 'Bright, Curious,' but 'Troubled'
Jan. 23, 2013

Relatives of a New Mexico teenager accused of killing his mother, father and younger siblings with an assault rifle, then telling police he hoped to shoot up a Walmart, are described as stunned by his actions and "heartbroken over this senseless tragedy."

Though surviving relatives conceded in an unsigned "family statement" that 15-year-old Nehemiah Griego is a "troubled young man," the statement also described him as an outgoing boy who loved music and hoped one day to serve in the military.

"We know him as a bright, curious and incredibly talented young man. He was a brother, nephew, grandson and cousin," said the statement, obtained by the ABC News affiliate KOAT in Albuquerque from former New Mexico state Sen. Eric Griego, the suspect's uncle.

"We are deeply concerned about the portrayal in some media of Nehemiah as some kind of a monster," said the statement. "It is clear to those of us who know and love him that something went terribly wrong. Whether it was a mental breakdown or some deeper undiagnosed psychological issue, we can't be sure yet. What we do know is that none of us, even in our wildest nightmare, could have imagined that he could do something like this."
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2013, 02:19:50 AM »

http://www.kvue.com/news/national/187703671.html

NM teen's family: Don't use boy as political pawn
Posted on January 22, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Updated today at 11:33 PM

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — The family of the New Mexico teen accused of killing his parents and three younger siblings says they're heartbroken over the deaths and concerned about any potential politicization of the tragedy.

The boy's uncle, Eric Griego, said in an emailed statement Tuesday that the family also is concerned about the media's portrayal of 15-year-old Nehemiah Griego.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2013, 11:23:17 AM »

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/01/surviving-relatives-15-year-old-killer-speak-out/61304/

Surviving Relatives of 15-Year-Old Killer Speak Out
8:25 AM ET

Griego has five older siblings who were not living at the home at the time of the shooting and were unharmed, reports ABC. Griego is expected to charges as an adult for murder and child abuse resulting in death.

Here's the full statement:  
“Our family is heartbroken over this senseless tragedy.   We have not been able to comprehend what led to this incredibly sad situation.  However, we are deeply concerned about the portrayal in some media of Nehemiah as some kind of a monster. 

It is clear to those of us who know and love him that something went terribly wrong.  Whether it was a mental breakdown or some deeper undiagnosed psychological issue, we can’t be sure yet.   What we do know is that none of us, even in our wildest nightmare, could have imagined that he could do something like this.

There is so much more to the Nehemiah we know than what the media is portraying.  We know him as a bright, curious, and incredibly talented young man.   He was a brother, nephew, grandson, and cousin.

From the time he was a young boy, his father Greg supported his love for music.   Thanks to his interest, practice and natural ability, Nehemiah has become a very accomplished musician.  He plays guitar, drums and bass.  For years he has played at youth and other church services at Calvary and elsewhere.

The idea that he was a loner also has been manufactured by the media and those who simply did not know him.  He had many friends at Calvary where he spent most of his free time playing basketball or music .   Like his father, who was a champion wrestler and coach, Nehemiah also competed in wrestling tournaments throughout the state and country.

His parents were always involved at Calvary, and Nehemiah shared their commitment to community service.  He accompanied his father on missions to Mexico, where they helped local faith communities.   He helped with Calvary’s youth ministry and played his guitar or drums whenever someone needed him, including his aunt’s wedding.   At home, he helped care for his younger siblings and the many animals the family kept.

Like his great grandfather, grandfather, father, and several aunts, uncles and cousins who are either veterans or on active duty, he wanted to serve his country.   Because of this long family tradition of military service, he wanted to enlist when he was old enough.  He dreamed of attending NMMI and talked of studying engineering or history.  The pictures of him being circulated in his dad’s old fatigues were part of his interest in someday being a soldier.

To be clear, our family has differing views on gun rights and gun control.   What we do agree on is that those who wish to score political points should not use a confused, misguided, 15-year old boy to make their case.

We ask those in the media and those who would use the media to make their political case, to not use Nehemiah as a pawn for ratings or to score political points.   He is a troubled young man who made a terrible decision that will haunt him and his family forever. 

Five lives have been senselessly and needlessly ended.   Ruining one more without trying to get to the bottom of what really happened and more importantly --why - -would be equally tragic.”
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2013, 11:54:29 AM »

Griego Family Releases Statement About Slayings
Tue, Jan 22, 2013

<snipped>

“… To be clear, our family has differing views on gun rights and gun control. What we do agree on is that those who wish to score political points should not use a confused, misguided, 15-year old boy to make their case.

We ask those in the media and those who would use the media to make their political case, to not use Nehemiah as a pawn for ratings or to score political points. He is a troubled young man who made a terrible decision that will haunt him and his family forever.

Five lives have been senselessly and needlessly ended. Ruining one more without trying to get to the bottom of what really happened and more importantly –why – -would be equally tragic.”

http://www.abqjournal.com/main/2013/01/22/abqnewsseeker/breaking-teen-shooting-suspect-had-contemplated-killings-for-at-least-a-week.html

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2013, 09:37:49 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1301/23/ddhln.01.html
DR. DREW

Family Massacre

Aired January 23, 2013 - 21:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

DR. DREW PINSKY, HOST (voice-over): A teen is accused of gunning down his mom, dad, and three younger siblings in a calculated and brutal attack.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: It`s horrific. The first time that I`ve been to a crime scene with this much destruction.

PINSKY: Who would do such a thing, and why?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Clearly that he was frustrated with his mother.

PINSKY: And what did video games have to do with it, if anything?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: The suspect was involved heavily in violent games.

PINSKY: His uncle is talking to us here exclusively, telling us what he knows.

Let`s get started.

(MUSIC)

(END VIDEO CLIP)

PINSKY: Welcome, everybody.

My co-host for the week is attorney Lisa Bloom, the legal adviser for avo.com.

Why -- the question today -- would a 15-year-old boy allegedly shoot and kill his parents and three younger siblings?

The teen`s uncle may be able to answer that. He is here with us exclusively in just a moment. We`ve got lots of questions.

But first let`s get some background on the story from CNN`s Kyung Lah.

Kyung, what happened? What do you know?

KYUNG LAH, CNN CORRESPONDENT: Well, what I can tell you, the sequence of events that we`re hearing from our conversations with investigators and the complaint, Dr. Drew. What we know is that this all began after an argument with his mother. After that, according to the sheriff`s investigators, the boy waited until his mother went to bed. He then took his father`s .22-caliber rifle. He shot her in the head according to investigators.

He then woke up his 9-year-old brother, who was sleeping in the bed with his mother.

He showed the 9-year-old brother, according to investigators, his dead mother`s face, then shot his 9-year-old brother, walked across the hall and then shot his 2-year-old and 5-year-old sisters.

This is all coming from a criminal complaint.

At this point investigators say he switched out weapons, pick up an AR-15, waited for his father to come home. When his father walked by him, he then shot him in the back with his own AR-15.

At that point, he reloaded, put the weapons in his family`s minivan, and then drove to the family church. At this point, it gets a little fuzzy as far as timeline. Investigators say he contemplated going to the nearby Walmart because he wanted to, according to their conversations with him, murder more people in a populated area and cause more damage, then die in a gunfight with police.

Instead, he went to church. At that point he started having conversations with his girlfriend there. She notified her grandmother, who notified the church, and they wrapped it all up, Dr. Drew, by calling 911 and figuring all this out.

PINSKY: Oh my goodness! Thank you for that report.

With us now is Nehemiah Griego`s uncle Eric Griego. He has not spoken to anyone publicly about the case yet.

And, Eric, listen, as I was hearing about the case, I was thinking about you. I`m just so sorry you have to sit through that and hear this over and over again. And I know your family`s got to be suffering.

But I do appreciate your being here, and I hope you can help us answer questions. I mean, this is all in the wake of other violence we`ve been focusing on, gun violence in recent months and recent weeks.

Tell me about your nephew. Was he a kid who was prone to violence?

ERIC GRIEGO, UNCLE OF TEEN ACCUSED OF MURDERING FAMILY: Well, let me start by saying we the family was really trying to wait until we buried our brother and sister and, you know, nieces and nephews. But the frenzy around this has just gotten to a level of ridiculousness that we just felt like we had to break the silence and start defending the facts.

And sadly, even your own reporter got several of the facts wrong. Everything -- every last bit of what has been said was taken from a -- was taken from a -- what I would consider coerced confession from a 15-year-old boy in the middle of the night without a lawyer, without an adult present. And it has been systematically released by the sheriff, often inaccurately.

And even that last portion that, with all due respect to your reporter, where she said that his girlfriend`s grandmother notified somebody, that`s absolutely wrong. Nehemiah mentioned it to a pastor, who then -- who was a former law enforcement officer, who then took him back to the residence and called the sheriff`s department.

So, first of all, what`s happening here, Drew, and it`s very -- it`s terrible. Obviously, our family`s devastated.

But to use this young 15-year-old very troubled boy as a sort of -- the pound of flesh as the symbol of a pawn in this debate over guns and over a political careers is just -- it`s so disturbing to me --

LISA BLOOM, ATTORNEY: Eric --

GRIEGO: -- that the family just had -- the family had to step forward and say something about it.

BLOOM: Eric, this is Lisa Bloom. And my condolences to you and your family for this --

GRIEGO: Thank you.

BLOOM: -- horrific loss. There`s no question, though, is there, that your nephew did take the lives of his five family members including three children?

GRIEGO: We don`t dispute that. I mean, we`re -- we think he should be held accountable. Obviously, we`re deeply saddened by it. You know, a family member --

BLOOM: Why did he do it, Eric?

GRIEGO: I wish we knew. We haven`t even asked that question. And for a sheriff, a law enforcement officer of a major American county to report on the news, which was carried internationally, that it was because he was angry at his mother, he was -- you know, it`s a level of irresponsibility that`s unimaginable.

Everything you have said, not one piece of outside evidence has corroborated -- it`s what he said in this sort of diatribe when he was with an investigator in the middle of the night.

PINSKY: Eric?

GRIEGO: We`re not delusional that he did this. And we`re sad. And we want to know what was wrong with him --

PINSKY: Well, let`s get at that.

GRIEGO: -- that we didn`t pick up --

PINSKY: Yes, let`s get at that, because for me as a physician there`s sort of two big categories. One was that there was something going on with him long term. And I need you to tell me that -- I`ve heard you say that`s not the case. So please, I want you to say that tonight.

And that this is something uncharacteristic. And if it`s terribly uncharacteristic, then you`ve got to think about things like a medical problem, drugs and alcohol, or perhaps a psychotic depression. I mean, sometimes when people get so depressed, particularly teenagers, they disconnect from reality and do things, think things that are so bizarre and so uncharacteristic none of us can get our head around it.

Where does he fit on this spectrum?

GRIEGO: You know, we don`t know, Drew. What we do know is that as recently as Christmas when we all gathered as a family he was upbeat, he was smiling, we have pictures. We were planning on celebrating our birthdays together, his mother and my birthday fall around the same time as the Sunday that this tragedy happened at our house.

And so, he has no history of crime. He has no history of involvement by family and community services. He had no shooting animals or, you know, abusing his brothers. It just wasn`t there.

BLOOM: And it`s just amazing to hear that because for the rest of us to think that someone who seemed so normal, nice kid, could react in this way --

PINSKY: It`s scary.

BLOOM: Eric, there`s one part of this story, I`d love for you to corroborate. And that is that he called his 12-year-old girlfriend and that he sent her a cell phone picture of his dead mother and said he was going to go to Walmart and shoot more people and she talked him out of it, this 12-year-old girl talked him out of that.

PINSKY: Is that true?

BLOOM: Talked him into going to the church. Is that true?

GRIEGO: That`s absolutely false.

BLOOM: Oh, wow. OK.

GRIEGO: We don`t know about -- I have not seen the picture. It`s based on something he said and it might be based on evidence we haven`t seen.

I can tell you for sure from what we understood from the detectives, the young lady was egging him on every step of the way.

This conversation about Walmart, whether he said it or not, he might have said it, they have it on tape. The detectives probably released that tape. But it`s also the conclusion to Grand Theft Auto. It`s the scene where you have a shootout at Walmart --

BLOOM: She was egging him on to kill people? Is that what you`re saying?

GRIEGO: She was -- they were exchanging texts for hours and she was with him every step of the way from what the investigators told us.

PINSKY: Eric.

GRIEGO: So what`s happening again, guys. I know you`re -- Drew, you`re a physician and you`re a lawyer, Lisa, but what`s happening is a selective public media prosecution --

BLOOM: That`s why we`re asking you the questions, Eric.

PINSKY: That`s why -- because it`s not all fitting together for me, either. And that`s why I want to really -- and listen, I appreciate you being here.

And I know it`s in the heels of a tragedy. You lost your brother. You lost nieces and nephews. It`s breathtaking. I --

BLOOM: And we know that people are innocent until presumed guilty and that everything that`s in a police report is subject to dispute.

PINSKY: When the judge got -- I`ve got to take a break, Eric. I`m sorry. I`m going to talk to you some more in a second. When the sheriff got there and said it`s because of violent video games, I was thinking where`d that come from too? That`s another thing that`s bizarre.

So, you`re --

GRIEGO: Also something he mentioned in passing, Drew. He mentioned it in passing. We have no idea if it`s true. There`s no evidence of it.

PINSKY: OK. I also understand that he also was restricted, your brother was very much restrictive in terms of --

GRIEGO: Absolutely.

(CROSSTALK)

BLOOM: There`s a lot of questions.

PINSKY: There`s a lot of stuff. I`ve got a panel standing by that`s got questions as well.

Eric, please stay with us and I hope you all stay with us as well.

We`ll be right back.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

KARI BRANDENBURG, DEFENSE ATTORNEY, BERNALILO CO.: We`ve never had a case like this as far as I know in the state of New Mexico. So this -- I can`t compare this to any other case. There will be different arguments made at sentencing. There may be different evaluations by psychologists or medical personnel. I mean, I can`t anticipate on what the defense will do. But it`s different when you have a juvenile charged versus an adult.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

PINSKY: Welcome back.

I`m here with attorney Lisa Bloom from avo.com, my co-host all this week.

That which you were listening to was the district attorney in New Mexico talking about 15-year-old Nehemiah Griego, who`s accused of killing his parents and three young siblings. I have a panel including forensic psychologist Cheryl Arutt, attorney Darren Kavinoky, host of "Deadly Sins" on Investigation Discovery, and I have Eric, who is the uncle of the boy in question here, Nehemiah.

And, Eric, you told us a lot about what you felt was wrong about the police report. Help us understand what you do know. What is it the story -- the family would like us to know about this story and what happened here?

GRIEGO: Well, we are still trying to figure out what went wrong with Nehemiah. Clearly, I don`t think anybody has any real doubt based on what was the physical evidence and what does seem to make sense about the case that he did it. We`re heartbroken.

But you know, for us, and the reason why we`re stepping forward, is this 15-year-old boy with his 15-year-old brain, somehow this made sense to him at this moment, which we can`t understand, but everything that we knew about the kid, he was an accomplished musician, an amazing drummer. He was active at his church, very active in youth ministry. He was a very good athlete, wrestler, loved to play basketball. All the things you expect from a kid.

And part of our concern is in this rush to judgment in the media, this feeding frenzy because of the larger gun debate and the tragedy in Connecticut this poor, incredibly troubled 15-year-old is being essentially publicly crucified and made out to be something -- maybe because we don`t want to accept the fact that this could happen anywhere, that we all missed the signs.

PINSKY: Right.

GRIEGO: Our family missed the signs. His congregation missed the signs.

PINSKY: Yes, Eric, that`s the part I`m hoping -- that`s why I want to cover this story, so people can -- at home, we can raise awareness of what to look for, and things can happen to your kids even when you don`t expect it.

Again, to me, based on what you`re telling me and the evidence that`s sort of trickling out, I keep coming out with psychotic depression or something of that order. And that can happen.

Again, for parents at home, if you see a kid suddenly painting his or her fingernails black, not eating or not sleeping or sleeping too much, changing their clothing, changing their pattern of friendships, pay attention. It can happen fast. They can go from that to a state where they really are not in this world.

And if there are substances involved, and then it starts to make even more sense.

I`m going to go to Cheryl Arutt, who`s a forensic psychologist.

Cheryl, does this make sense to you? Is that where you would go with this?

CHERYL ARUTT, PSY.D., PSYCHOLOGIST: What you`re saying, Dr. Drew, makes sense to me. It`s so hard for any of us to make sense of a crime like this. And I feel terrible for Eric and his family.

When we`re talking about an adolescent where we haven`t seen signs of him being troubled before, so many questions come to mind. And yes, this could be a psychotic depression. This could be something where -- you know, we know that depression changes the brain even if it doesn`t get to that level. And when you have someone who`s an adolescent, there is so much impulsivity, and the part of the brain, as you know, the prefrontal cortex that we`ve talked about that isn`t quite mature enough to really stop and fully appreciate long-term consequences to actions the way an adult`s might.

But I am worried about what he may have seen in terms of some of the things that he seemed to be saying. You know, kids emulate what they see. And to say, if he did say I want to go to a Walmart and die in a gunfight and do this, or to see this as a viable option when you`re really, really angry at somebody -- there are kids who can slip over that edge. It`s concerning. It`s really concerning.

BLOOM: Well, it certainly is.

And, Eric, as a member of the family are you concerned that he had access to guns? This is a family with a 15-year-old, three younger children. There were rifles, and the AR-15 assault weapon that all of these children I think had access to, that they weren`t locked away. The ammunition was not kept separate from the gun. Those kinds of child safety measures were not in place.

GRIEGO: You know, my -- our family has very different views on guns and so on. All I can tell you is what I`ve heard from his siblings, which is I wasn`t aware there was guns in the household, is that they lived in a semi-rural area. My brother worked a lot. He was incredibly active in the community.

The irony of this whole -- of this whole tragedy is my brother himself had a very troubled past that he overcame and has helped hundreds -- the people have come out of the woodwork to say your brother saved my family, saved my life, help me turn around my own addiction, my own troubled past.

BLOOM: Your brother was a gang member and became a pastor, right?

GRIEGO: Absolutely.

BLOOM: So you have that history of kind of redemption and overcoming violence in your family.

GRIEGO: Exactly. And why he --

BLOOM: Does that inform how you feel about your nephew?

GRIEGO: Well, that`s exactly what we feel about him. And we know that the justice here is that my brother`s wishes would have been not that we make this kid an example and lock him away forever and there be no good come out of this, but instead that he have a chance to change lives the way my brother`s lives changed.

And the reason why there were guns as I understand it in the household is because my brother was gone and he really believed that Nehemiah as the eldest need to protect the family.

Now, we may disagree with that. But that was his -- and whether they were locked or accessible and --

(CROSSTALK)

BLOOM: Can people overcome a history of violence like that? This level of violence. Can they be reformed?

PINSKY: It depends on the situation. I`m a little bit --

BLOOM: Killing five family members? At 15.

PINSKY: Listen, if he was so psychotic that he did not know what he was doing, and if that`s really what someone decides he has, yes, that is something that somebody can do in a moment of craziness.

BLOOM: But in 10 years could it be safe for him to walk around amongst us? Twenty years?

PINSKY: This is -- I know it`s hard for people to distinguish. As compared to some of the other cases we`ve been talking about, this is one where that`s possible. I don`t think necessarily. So, possible.

I`ve got to take a quick break.

Kyung, I`ve got some questions for you, our reporter, when we get back. We`re back in just a second.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)
SHERIFF DAN HOUSTON, BERNALILO COUNTY, NEW MEXICO: I could tell you that the suspect was involved heavily in games, violent games. It`s kind of what he was into, and was quite excited as he got the opportunity to discuss that with our investigators.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

PINSKY: But according to our guest, Eric, the uncle of this young child, he was not. And there are a lot of things being reported that are apparently inaccurate.

Welcome back, Lisa Bloom, my co-host this week from avo.com.

This teen you`re looking at is charged in the deaths of his parents and three young siblings. And what you watched before there was the sheriff discussing the impact of video games, which we`ll maybe get into in a minute.

But, Kyung, I want to go to you first. You got all of your information from the police, just what`s on the record.

A, you`re hearing now what Eric is saying. Can you reconcile that for me?

B, I`m hearing he did not -- was not in any way involved with violent video games.

And, C, I`d also heard -- again, I`m also hearing stuff in the vapors -- that the guns were being provided to the 15-year-old because of some of the unsavory types that his dad had to work with, he wanted to be sure he knew where the guns were in case something happened.

LAH: Well, going to, first of all, a little bit about what Eric said. Those are similar things what we`re hearing from the church. The church described him -- and this is a church of 16,000 people. It`s its own mini city.

What I kept hearing from people who knew this boy is that he was a quiet boy but he was deeply involved in the church. He was a wrestler. He`s someone who had a lot of friends, very affable. He was quiet but if you spoke to him he would grin.

Now, on the day after those murders, what you hear from the pastor, from the chief security person at the church, is that he was different. He was dark. That there was something very different about this boy.

They were not aware that he was playing any violent video games. Everything I heard at the church was that the video games were something that his father didn`t want him to ever be allowed to play. That he was home-schooled, that he was a rather sheltered child, that he was a very young 15-year-old.

So that`s what we`re hearing from the church community who watched this young boy grow up.

What we`re hearing from the investigators, from the people who talked to him after they discovered the bodies, from the district attorney`s office is that video games is a component. And I can tell you, Drew, from having covered Aurora, Colorado, from the Clackamas shooting, to Newtown, all of those shootings that I was at, the thread of video games is out there.

PINSKY: Yes. But, Kyung --

LAH: Whether it`s a narrative that society just leans on, we don`t know.

PINSKY: But to cause it -- to put the association to a causation -- I reviewed as much literature as I could find on this today, and it is confusing and it`s inconclusive. There`s some stuff that looks compelling and some that does not at all.

Darren Kavinoky, I want to bring you in here. You`ve not had a chance to ring in on this. What do you make of all this?

DARREN KAVINOKY, ATTORNEY: Yes, thanks.

On the video game point, I think it`s -- it`s a difficult thread to say that because he played video games it has any correlation to behavior. And, frankly, I thought we`d dealt with this back with that Judas Priest litigation in the `70s or `80s, that notion that listening to satanic music would inspire people to do horrible acts.

You could say that in each one of those killings that the killer ate breakfast that morning, so we could somehow by implication indict breakfast cereal --

BLOOM: Well, I don`t think breakfast cereal is the same thing as games that encourage boys to sit for hours and hours and shoot and shoot and shoot to solve all their problems with people`s heads exploding, very bloody, gory.

And I disagree, Drew, if I may briefly. I think there is research that shows --

PINSKY: There is.
BLOOM: -- the media has powerful influence, especially on kids.

PINSKY: Inconclusive what I saw.

Eric, you have something --

KAVINOKY: There may be influence. But if we take a healthy person and put them in front of those video games it`s not going to have the same impact.

BLOOM: Some of these boys play for many, many hours.

PINSKY: Listen, my sons play video games. They seem pretty good. But, Eric, go ahead.

BLOOM: It doesn`t affect everyone. But it affects a lot of children.

PINSKY: Eric, please.

GRIEGO: Drew, we don`t know whether played them or not. They weren`t allowed in the home. Could he have played them some -- but the only reason I make the point is he said in passing that he considered going to Walmart and having a bloody shootout.

That is the closing scene from "Grand Theft Auto". So whether he saw the game and thought wouldn`t that be cool, mentioned that in passing, the salacious way that the sheriff decided to use that to say this kid was -- you know, you were next. He killed his family and you were next is my point.

(CROSSTALK)

BLOOM: I don`t think anyone`s saying it`s the only factor.

GRIEGO: They`ve been so reckless --

PINSKY: Yes.

GRIEGO: They`ve been so reckless in how they put this out. And the real issue is why did this happen to a seemingly normal, relatively well- adjusted boy that thousands of people missed the cues? Why did that happen? And not the intricacies of what happened. They`re dead. It`s tragic. We`re devastated.

And yet the fascination of the local and sadly many of the national media is how much of a monster was this kid, how --

PINSKY: Well --
GRIEGO: He sent pictures and he talked about going to Walmart. My God. I mean --

KAVINOKY: Drew, fundamentally, there`s one other problem in this case, and that is that he`s being tried as an adult. They`re wanting to prosecute him as an adult. And that takes him out of the juvenile system, which is based on rehabilitation --

PINSKY: Right.

KAVINOKY: -- puts him in a system that`s geared toward punishment and --

PINSKY: Right. And I would be against that myself. If he has a condition that is treatable and you can expect a good prognosis.

I`ve got to take a break.

BLOOM: Right. He`ll be out at 21.

PINSKY: More on the story and your calls after this.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

PINSKY: Welcome back. We`re speaking about a 15-year-old boy accused of killing his parents and three young siblings. His uncle, Eric Griego, is with us. I`m going to go right out to phones. I have Marisa in Pennsylvania -- Marisa.

MARISA, PENNSYLVANIA: Yes, Dr. Drew. I feel that we`re missing a major component here. I think this young boy was very swayed by his testosterone involving this so-called girlfriend. Sometimes, when they`re young like that and they have a girlfriend, they`re very persuaded by a passion or something this girl might have felt and compelled him to do this. This is a young boy, and they get very testosterone and involved emotionally.

LISA BLOOM, ATTORNEY: OK. But I think we have to be -- Marisa, I think we have to be careful blaming a 12-year-old girl for the actions this boy took, right?

MARISA: She`s very persuasive in this.

BLOOM: How do we know that?

MARISA: How do we not?

PINSKY: Eric, I`m going to have you respond to it, and I would say that -- again, this is all complete speculation, but the quality that this -- your nephew had of detachment and bizarre thought and complete sort of disconnect from his reality, that`s not caused by the sway of another adolescent, is it?

ERIC GRIEGO, HIS NEPHEW IS CHARGED IN DEATH OF FAMILY: Well, sadly, the hard evidence that we have seen is that the caller`s absolutely right. The young girl who`s trying to -- who just today testified to police and they decided they`re not going to charge her, the evidence we saw from their phones was that she, in fact, was egging him on. She met him at the church afterwards.

If she was really so concerned at what he talked about doing and everything that he had just done which she would have been aware of through those texts, that she still wanted to be with him, it completely belies what she`s saying, which is she was mortified and she told her mom. It`s just not true. She egged him on. That`s what we saw.

BLOOM: What did she say, Eric? I`m just curious. What did she say - -

GRIEGO: What`s that?

BLOOM: What did she say in the texts to egg him on?

GRIEGO: You should do it. I can`t remember the exact wording, but the tenor of the conversation was very much that kind of bravado and him trying to show off and him sort of, you know, being blustery in the texts and so on. And, there was no that`s crazy, don`t do it. You know, she had several hours where she could have talked to her mom or called the cops or done something. She did nothing.

BLOOM: She`s a 12-year-old girl.

(CROSSTALK)

GRIEGO: No. We`re not putting the responsibility on it. The point is the rush to judgment for this kid and the rush to sort of say, oh, well, you know, it had to be all him. He had to be some sort of psycho to do this. There are many, many factors. It`s not as easy as saying he was a sociopath or not --

PINSKY: Eric?

GRIEGO: There was the young girl. There was --

PINSKY: I don`t think any -- we`re helping you build a narrative here where he`s not a sociopath where he had an acute medical event that disconnected him from his reality. We have myself. We have a forensic psychologist who are willing to sort of build that sort of possibility here.

Neither she nor I would put that on a 12-year-old. And we can`t -- again, HLN cannot confirm nor deny it. Let`s go to a call real quick. Susan in Oregon.

SUSAN, OREGON: Hi. As a psychotherapist and social worker, I wanted to address the issue about a 15-year-old being tried as an adult, especially -- I completely agree with what you guys are saying about the mental health issues. And there`s lots of reasons for behavior, but we don`t treat any other child as an adult in any other circumstance in our society.

And it`s bizarre to me and disturbing that we want to lock up a 15- year-old with hardened criminals --

PINSKY: I would say, Susan, though, there are some --

BLOOM: Thank you.

PINSKY: Well, Lisa would agree with you on that.

BLOOM: I agree with you. So, we`re in the minority. Most Americans think this young man and others like him should be tried as an adult.

PINSKY: But there are certain circumstances where children by 15 are so characterologically destroyed that the probability -- I mean, think about an animal that was severely abused and is now biting everybody. It`s very unlikely, not impossible, but unlikely and create tremendous amount of resources to bring that person back. Go Darren and then Cheryl. Darren, go.

DARREN KAVINOKY, ATTORNEY: So, Dr. Drew, the rationale, though, for treating juveniles and putting them into the adult system is usually grounded in the fact that in juvenile court systems, there`s usually an out. That is, that the juvenile court system will only have jurisdiction over the child until they reach the age of 21 or 25 or some relatively young age.

So, they get put into the adult system so that there isn`t that outrage that this person is released when they`re very, very young. Fundamentally, though, the answer is not then to call a child an adult. They`re not. It`s like that joke about, well, how many legs does a dog have if you call a tail a leg?

The answer`s always four. It doesn`t matter if you call a tail a leg. A leg is still a leg. A kid is just a kid. Keep them in the juvenile system and change the law so that kids can remain in that system for a longer period of time. That`s the answer.

PINSKY: Darren, Cheryl, do you agree or disagree?

CHERYL ARUTT, PSY.D., PSYCHOLOGIST: I could not agree more. I think that the prison system and the mental health system so desperately need more of these bridges and these supportive transition kinds of programs. We do not need to be treating somebody whose mental capacity and brain is not going to be mature until he`s 27 or 28 --

BLOOM: OK, but Cheryl, Cheryl, I agree with you, but let me play devil`s advocate, then, on behalf of the majority of Americans who want to see him tried as an adult. He gets out at 21. Do you want him to come live next door to you?

ARUTT: Well, Lisa, this is what I mean by one of the bridging systems. I think we need to have a system to evaluate so that there isn`t so much of an out if they are, as Dr. Drew was saying, such a hardened criminal that they continue to present a danger to society. We`ve got to have something in between you`re out at 21 or 26 --

BLOOM: How about 25?

PINSKY: Well -- but professionals presumably would make these assessments.

BLOOM: But it`s never going to be 100 percent.

(CROSSTALK)

KAVINOKY: If you put him in prison with hardened criminals, it is 100 percent that he`s not going to --

BLOOM: That`s true. That`s true.

PINSKY: That is true, too. So guys, we`re going to have to hold it right there. Thank you, Kyung Lah, Darren Kavinoky, and Cheryl as well, thank you. And Eric, Eric, my friend, I`m sort of speechless with what you must be going through with all this. And I want to, first of all, send our thoughts and prayers to you and your family and thanks and gratitude for trying to set the record straight and give us a chance to chew on this a little bit. We appreciate it.

BLOOM: Condolences.

GRIEGO: Thank you, Drew.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2013, 03:41:20 PM »

New Mexico teen spends time at church after allegedly killing family
Published January 24, 2013

The New Mexico teen accused of killing his family and plotting to randomly gun down Wal-Mart shoppers spent much of the day after the early morning slayings at his church, wandering the campus as dozens of Sunday school teachers were being trained on how to deal with a shooter, a security official said.

But it wasn't until hours later, former police officer and Calvary Albuquerque security chief Vince Harrison said, that he knew something had gone terribly wrong.

Harrison, who led the safety training Saturday morning, said he was called back to the church that evening after 15-year-old Nehemiah Griego told a pastor he found his family dead in their home.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/24/new-mexico-teen-spends-time-at-church-after-allegedly-killing-family/?test=latestnews

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2013, 03:50:17 PM »

The New Mexico teen accused of killing his family and plotting to randomly gun down Wal-Mart shoppers spent much of the day after the early morning slayings at his church, wandering the campus as dozens of Sunday school teachers were being trained on how to deal with a shooter, a security official said.

But it wasn't until hours later, former police officer and Calvary Albuquerque security chief Vince Harrison said, that he knew something had gone terribly wrong.

Harrison, who led the safety training Saturday morning, said he was called back to the church that evening after 15-year-old Nehemiah Griego told a pastor he found his family dead in their home.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/24/new-mexico-teen-spends-time-at-church-after-allegedly-killing-family/?test=latestnews

Why did the pastor not call authorities but chose instead to notify church security Vince Harrison?

Janet

<snipped>

"When I met Nehemiah, I knew something wasn't right," Harrison said Wednesday. "I could feel it, I could see it in his eyes and I could see it in his behavior and his demeanor so the red flags went up and that's when I called the sheriff's department."

Harrison, who had known the Griego family for about 10 years, said he drove the teen back to the family's rural southwest Albuquerque home to meet authorities, interviewing him along the way.

<snipped>

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2013, 02:00:41 AM »

http://www.kotanow.com/story/20665514/nm-teen-spends-time-at-church-after-family-slain

Defense attorney weighs in on case of slain family
Posted: Jan 24, 2013 2:52 AM CST Updated: Jan 24, 2013 7:33 PM CST

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) - The public defender who is representing a New Mexico teen accused of gunning down his parents and younger siblings said Thursday that it's too early for anyone to rush to judgment about the teen's mental state, motives or plans.

Nehemiah Griego, 15, is facing murder and child abuse charges in the deaths of his family. They were all found shot to death inside their rural home south of Albuquerque last Saturday.

Public defender Jeff Buckels said the Bernalillo County Sheriff's Department has been parceling out limited bits of what he described as "the most damaging supposed 'facts.'"

"This has led directly to a multitude of sensational headlines that threaten to finish Nehemiah's case in the public mind before it has fairly begun," Buckels said.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2013, 12:49:11 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/slain-nm-family-remembered-crowded-service-18319724

Slain NM Family Remembered During Crowded Service
January 26, 2013

The waves of emotion brought tears, laughs and prayerful reflection Friday as more than 2,000 people gathered to remember five members of a New Mexico family gunned down in their home last weekend.

Following a police escort, fellow chaplains and members of the Albuquerque Fire Department lined the procession for the memorial service held at one of the city's largest churches. Bagpipes played and the urns of former pastor Greg Griego, his wife Sarah and their three young children were carried into the church
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.