March 29, 2024, 08:32:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: U.S. Hiring Slows Sharply  (Read 1554 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: January 21, 2013, 08:28:45 AM »

Where are the jobs going?  China?  India?

Why aren't their more jobs in the US?  Could it be because we have the highest  corporate tax rates?  Highest costs for Obamacare type programs?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 08:50:00 AM »

This thread started out in another topic.  For some reason, when I try to start some discussion, it get's moved to the political topic.

Why aren't their more jobs in the US?  Could it be because we have the highest  corporate tax rates?  Highest costs for Obamacare type programs?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 08:58:38 AM »

This thread started out in another topic.  For some reason, when I try to start some discussion, it get's moved to the political topic.

This thread has been moved from Business News to the Political Thread.  I made an error in posting the redirect, but I've fixed it now. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 05:04:49 PM »

Whiskeygirl - IMO most everything you post, is posted to make a political point. 

For instance, if you post an article about how bad Obama threw out a pitch at a baseball game, that belongs in Political and not Sports.   
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 07:45:11 PM »

Whiskeygirl - IMO most everything you post, is posted to make a political point. 

For instance, if you post an article about how bad Obama threw out a pitch at a baseball game, that belongs in Political and not Sports.   

I do not recall ever criticizing Obama's baseball pitches or his 'mom' jeans.

"Obamacare" is what Obama calls the government takeover of healthcare and I believe he is proud of 'his' signature legislation...

Why shouldn't people ask questions?  The bad news was conveyed in the title of the thread someone else started?  Do they deserve movement to the political thread? 

Prior to the Obama run for president, I didn't care for politics and did not realize how important politics are in our everyday life. 

Having a hard time finding a job?  What did Washington do via legislation or regulation to make jobs scarce in the US and plentiful in places like China and Mexico? 

Life is about politics.

I owe my interest in politics to Obama.

just sayin...

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.