April 27, 2024, 02:02:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #504 7/31 - 8/3/2006  (Read 160588 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: August 01, 2006, 10:54:56 PM »

Quote from: SunFreak2
Quote from: "klaasend"
SunFreak - here's a photo that Bonsai sent us of the rear parking at CnC. {/quote]

Thanks!  What a dump!

Did you see the guy out on the bridge in the bottom right corner of the last pic I posted?  Weird.

That photo you posted is from a cruise ship.  That guy is standing on the cruise ship.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: August 01, 2006, 10:55:37 PM »

SunFreak - here's a photo that Bonsai sent us of the rear parking at CnC. {/quote]

Thanks!  What a dump!

Did you see the guy out on the bridge in the bottom right corner of the last pic I posted?  Weird.

It looks like there are lounge chairs there.  Could it be a pool?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: August 01, 2006, 10:56:08 PM »

Thanks!  What a dump!

Yep, area does a look a little seedy for a tourist attraction.

Think the guy is standing on the rail of a cruise ship where the photo appears to be taken from.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: August 01, 2006, 10:58:14 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Klaas~ If you are around (haha!), can the automatic tabbed browsing be disabled in maxthon? If so, HOW?!

Nevah mind! I got it!

Hi J'sM!
I think I'm the culprit to get people to try "Maxthon"! While, it works great "out-of-the-box" -- it is also very pliable and customizable. From the tool bar go to Options>Maxthon Options and then play around with your own preferences. I think what you were looking for would be under the option of "Tabs".   Laughing  Surprised  Smile

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: August 01, 2006, 10:59:48 PM »

Quote from: klaasend
Quote from: "SunFreak2"

Thanks!  What a dump!

That photo you posted is from a cruise ship.  That guy is standing on the cruise ship.
!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: August 01, 2006, 11:02:19 PM »

Thanks to PJ at BFN I was finally able to get some screen captures of Joran hitting the police car when they took him to the Marriott.  I believe this was around July 1, 2005:

If someone in my city was beating on a police car, they'd be charged with destruction of gov't property.  But of course, Joran is Aruba's golden child.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: August 01, 2006, 11:03:07 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Klaas~ If you are around (haha!), can the automatic tabbed browsing be disabled in maxthon? If so, HOW?!

Nevah mind! I got it!

Hi J'sM!
I think I'm the culprit to get people to try "Maxthon"! While, it works great "out-of-the-box" -- it is also very pliable and customizable. From the tool bar go to Options>Maxthon Options and then play around with your own preferences. I think what you were looking for would be under the option of "Tabs".   Laughing  Surprised  Smile

Does that Maxthon show the 'alt=' tag info on mouseover on an image?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: August 01, 2006, 11:03:09 PM »

Peeking back for a second or two..
One son's modem went up in smoke & he is doing some online course work....So... I will have a visitor in a bit..

Need to take a after my surfing (anyone have any old time lye soap)? but did run into something

from RU
paul Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:49 am    
Protest Boycott Where It Counts

US owned Valero Energy Corporation just posted a near 2 billion dollar increase in income for second quarer of 2006.

A significant part of their operation is the Aruban refinery and their plans to begin Liquid Natural Gas operations off aruba in the next year.

Letters to Twitty, Debbie, and race supporters would not compare in effect to a letter campaign to Valero.

Make boycott complaints to

http://www.valero.com/ContactValero/  

I bet they had a different idea in mind BUT
Can we find out what U.S. retailers ends up with the Valero refinery products and percentage?

Hey ~~~ If I have to change from using one gasoline station to another .. It is not a big deal with the way prices are..

Just wondering...

Oh chit ... son is here ....
SeeeeYaaaByeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: August 01, 2006, 11:05:30 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

I see the ship's railing, now, and the lounge chairs.  That makes sense since the water/port is right there.  Very Happy
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: August 01, 2006, 11:06:24 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

I bet they had a different idea in mind BUT
Can we find out what U.S. retailers ends up with the Valero refinery products and percentage?

Hey ~~~ If I have to change from using one gasoline station to another .. It is not a big deal with the way prices are..

Just wondering...

Oh chit ... son is here ....
SeeeeYaaaByeee

Don't know about percentages, but several local stations around here recently switched over to being 'Valero' stations.

Course, if ya want to boycott gas stations, it should be CITGO which is wholly owned by Hugo Chavez and Country.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: August 01, 2006, 11:12:24 PM »

So, I guess nothing happened with the case today ?
We have our own Canadian version of outrage happening with predators. Two boys were abducted by a known pedophile. The headline today was a "National Disgrace " Late this afternoon, one of the boys was found in an old farm building.
We have a branch office in the next province and the people there knew the family of one of the boys.
I work with a really nice bunch of folks. The talk today was about what could be done with predators of this type.
Can't repeat most of it.
I hope that Dana does a show on this one, it's in his province. Not really close to where he is from, but in Saskatchewan.
The attorney general of this province was on the radio this am and he wants tougher measures in dealing with these serial predators.
Things like this do not happen here that often, so this might mobilize a few people here to become more vocal about our laws and ask : Who are we protecting ? The kids or the predators ?
I just came home from work a while ago, so I am going to watch the late news for an update.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: August 01, 2006, 11:18:12 PM »

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/saskatchewan/story/2006/08/01/boy-found.html

Here's a link to the story. Bit OT, but goes to show that there is something wrong with the laws in both of our contries.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: August 01, 2006, 11:34:33 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

Here's a link to the story. Bit OT, but goes to show that there is something wrong with the laws in both of our contries.

This article is confusing to me.  Have they found both boys alive and well?  If so, thank god for that.  Yes, both the USA and Canada need stricter laws.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #453 on: August 01, 2006, 11:41:56 PM »

Getting sleepy, night all and hugs to Nemo.  Where is Tyler tonight?  I miss her.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: August 01, 2006, 11:43:23 PM »

Here's a link to the story. Bit OT, but goes to show that there is something wrong with the laws in both of our countries.

This article is confusing to me.  Have they found both boys alive and well?  If so, thank god for that.  Yes, both the USA and Canada need stricter laws.

The predator is in the farmhouse with one boy. They ( police and family ) have one boy.
Just saw an update ..a five second thing.. they are still negotiating.
But one of the rumors at work today was that the pedophile was looking to buy bullets.
We have someone at work  from the hometown where this is happening.
So far, it is all good tho. Everyone is still alive.
It was just a matter of time until this guy went off.
ps, he befriended the parents and that is how he got to know the boys.
These ppl just wander around looking for the opportunity, no one is monitoring them.
It's real Big Sky country there and lots of prairie with miles between houses and towns, so its a good thing that someone was alert and spotted the vehicle.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: August 01, 2006, 11:43:53 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Nevah mind! I got it!

Hi J'sM!

I believe that option is available with one of it's "plug-ins." I usually right click and click on "properties" to get that info. It also has plug-ins that "enable right click" on websites that have it "disabled." Their forum is good for answering these type questions as well!

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: August 01, 2006, 11:48:06 PM »

BANG BUS RAPE STORY

WARNING - adult graphic content

This reads like a bad story out of the Penthouse Forum.  She posts at another Natalee site, and personally I don't believe a word of her story.  But I bring it over b/c of the BANG BUS aspect of it.

"Rebecca - beccastyling@---.com
Comments - Hi, my name is Rebecca and I am a survivor of a rape that ocurred a year and a half ago. I was abducted from the street by two men in a large SUV truck when I was walking home from my summer job at night. I had gone over to the parked truck and was speaking with the driver thru the front passenger side window because he had called to me to ask for directions. I live in a tourist area so I did not find it too unusual. As I was speaking to him, the rear door on the passenger side opened and a large man quickly grabbed me as I struggled with him and pulled me into the truck. Then he pushed his knife to my face and made me get into the rear cargo area where he held me as the driver began to drive off. The truck drove for a pretty long time, almost a half hour and did not stop until they had driven almost 20 miles from where they had grabbed me to a remote farm area. During the drive, the one with the knife holding me in the rear of the truck began to take my clothes off me and make me help him do it. As he removed my clothes he commented on my body. He told me how he liked my breasts. He told me that he liked that I shave my pubic hair. He started to ask me about what my boyfriend and I did when we had sex. He asked me my name and then would say things like, 'Rebecca, does your boyfriend like to suck your txts?' I just answered him because I didn't have any choice and told him yes. He then proceeded to xxxx on my breasts. He would then ask if my boyfriend finxxxed me and if he did oral sex to me and when I would answer the man then would perform those things on me, asking me if I liked it and how I wanted him to do it. He insisted that I tell him how I wanted him to perform oral sex on me. He did that, sucking and licking my cxxxxxxx until he made me have an orgasm. I was humiliated by all of this, but things were just beginning. When the truck stopped, the driver came to the cargo area and knealt to the side of my face. He told me to take his xxxxx out of his pants and to suck it. The man with the knife continued to perform oral sex upon me while I performed oral sex upon the driver. When the driver came, he squirted his xxxxx in my mouth while forcing his xxxxx farther into my mouth so that I had no choice but to swallow it. After the driver orgasmed, the man with the knife then slid himself up my body between my legs and he said to me, 'ask me to fxxx you'. I had to do what he said. I asked him and he then pushed his xxxxx inside of me. He raped me until he had an orgasm. Then, the driver came to me and had me perform oral sex upon him again until his xxxxx was hard again. He then had me get on my knees and he entered my xxxxx from behind me. He raped me and it seemed to take so long for him to finish. I was further humiliated by having an orgasm when he was raping me too. The man with the knife then told me to perform oral sex upon him. He gave me instructions while I was doing this, telling me how he wanted me to do it. He made me do this a long time until he got on top of me and raped me for the final time. They laughed as they were pushing me out of the truck. I was naked but my t top fell out onto the ground when they pushed me out. The told me I had been on the bang bus and to have a good night and to start walking and don't look back or they would kill me. I started walking and put my top on. A man drove by while I was walking hoping to find a house to knock on and he stopped when I waved him down. He was very kind and took me to the sherrif's office. The men that raped me that night have not yet been caught. At least there are DNA samples from them and so there is a chance that someday they will be captured by a DNA match. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to speak about this."
http://tinyurl.com/zqf7b
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: August 01, 2006, 11:49:45 PM »

Here's a link to the story. Bit OT, but goes to show that there is something wrong with the laws in both of our countries.

The predator is in the farmhouse with one boy. They ( police and family ) have one boy.
Just saw an update ..a five second thing.. they are still negotiating.
But one of the rumors at work today was that the pedophile was looking to buy bullets.
We have someone at work  from the hometown where this is happening.
So far, it is all good tho. Everyone is still alive.
It was just a matter of time until this guy went off.
ps, he befriended the parents and that is how he got to know the boys.
These ppl just wander around looking for the opportunity, no one is monitoring them.
It's real Big Sky country there and lots of prairie with miles between houses and towns, so its a good thing that someone was alert and spotted the vehicle.

Thanks - how scary for that kid
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: August 01, 2006, 11:56:30 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Nevah mind! I got it!

Hi J'sM!

I believe that option is available with one of it's "plug-ins." I usually right click and click on "properties" to get that info. It also has plug-ins that "enable right click" on websites that have it "disabled." Their forum is good for answering these type questions as well!

Wish it was in by default, about the only worthwhile thing IE ever had was showing 'alt=' info on mouseover.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: August 01, 2006, 11:56:38 PM »

We have some crazy rules everywhere:

Parole board expressed concern about pedophile Whitmore before 2005 release
at 19:06 on August 1, 2006, EST.
JUDY MONCHUK
(CP) - Peter Whitmore, the convicted pedophile at the centre of an abduction drama on the Prairies this week, believed his past victims were "willing participants" and refused to deal with his attraction to young boys before leaving prison, National Parole Board documents say.

The board feared Whitmore would prey on more children and repeatedly refused to allow him early release, noting he had done little to change his behaviour despite taking part in treatment sessions.

"While participating in the High Intensity Sex Offender Treatment Program, you refused to participate in arousal conditioning because you did not want to stop the fantasies toward male children," says a March 2004 report released to The Canadian Press after an application was filed.

That document indicated the former Ontario man's attraction to boys between eight and 12 was unchecked, and noted clinicians agreed he had a "100 per cent probability of recidivism."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.