April 27, 2024, 03:36:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #504 7/31 - 8/3/2006  (Read 160601 times)
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: August 02, 2006, 09:30:58 AM »

San- It's unbelievable that they would give known liars money when the people of Aruba are having hardship because tourism is down because of the VDS!

If I knew any little thing about Nat's disappearence and I was an Aruban citizen I would go screaming to the FBI!

There is a witness protection program!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: August 02, 2006, 09:31:16 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "vms"
Paulus v/d Sloot has won his case regarding damages according to MF:
http://www.freedomofblog.com/view_topic.php?id=1904&forum_id=29

Thanks VMS.

Just an addition to the story I will tell about Aruba.  Not only can you rape and murder an 18 year old girl you get rewarded for it also.

It says he was awarded what is equivalent to $28,000 U.S. dollars.  I seem to remember Joran was awarded $26,000 by Aruba without even going to trial.  I guess Dennis Jacobs can buy all the frosted flakes he wants.

GRRRRRRR...... Evil or Very Mad   Mad   Evil or Very Mad
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: August 02, 2006, 09:32:10 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Good morning Monkeys!

Peaches, prayers for you....

Bearly... I am so sorry about Lela, her family is in my prayers....

BT... I am so sorry about your Aunt... that's hard...

San...... I agree with you completely!!

Thanks for your support, Mrs. Red, your prayers have meant a lot to her family.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: August 02, 2006, 09:34:53 AM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Morning to all!

Peaches - Will be thinking of you today!

BT - So sorry, my condolences to you.

Bearly - that is so sad.  I hope Leah's family finds peace.

Jacquie - It was already 90 in NY at 7 AM - drink lots of water and don't dance too much!

Thanks, FM, you have been a blessing with all of your prayers.

I believe in miracles!
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: August 02, 2006, 09:36:25 AM »

It's good to see you Bearly - I miss you!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: August 02, 2006, 09:36:52 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia

http://www.cspnv.com
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/

Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl/

Stay strong Peaches!  My condolences to BT and Bearlyhere.

Thanks, Leslie.  Her family is very strong and thrives on prayer.

I believe in miracles!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: August 02, 2006, 09:38:55 AM »

San- It's unbelievable that they would give known liars money when the people of Aruba are having hardship because tourism is down because of the VDS!

ARUBANS, it's time to rise up and shout.  Joran & Paulus know what happened to Natalee.  They have cost your country millions of tax dollars and downturns in your economy & reputation. Surely this is unacceptable to you!  The money comes from your Tax dollars, your pockets. This is the money that could be used to improve your roads, your schools, your airport, your safety, instead it is being used to line Paulus's & Joran's pockets,  What are you going to do?  Are you going to stand by while they rape girls and get away with it, then turn around and rape you too(figuratively)?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: August 02, 2006, 09:41:17 AM »

I will BBL Monkeys...

have a good day and drink lots of water!

Keep the Faith!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: August 02, 2006, 09:46:00 AM »

June 18, 2005
Aruban police question the father of Joran van der Sloot, the Dutch teen who is being held as a suspect. Paul van der Sloot, a judge-in-training on the island, is questioned for five hours, and meets with investigators for two more hours the next day.  

June 23, 2005
Paul van der Sloot is taken into custody by police. Officials would provide no details of the arrest. However, he had been denied access to his jailed son, because police said contact between the two could jeopardize the investigation.    

June 26, 2005
Paul van der Sloot, father of 17-year-old suspect Joran van der Sloot, and Steven Gregory Croes, the party boat disc jockey, are ordered released from jail. The judge does not explain why the men are let go.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #529 on: August 02, 2006, 09:47:04 AM »

Blood Money

SO Paulus, the failed judge and failed father, is "awarded" $28,000 for obstructing justice (as said by Karin Jannsen).

How pathetic.  How depraved.  And how so very appropriate for the conflicted and amateurish Aruban judiciary.

As deviant son states that "he knows more and someday he will tell" -- as a family in anguish continues to search for answers re: their daughter and what the judge's son did with her and to her.

A disgraceful attempt at white-washing a family of deranged predators.

Justice -- Aruban - Style.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: August 02, 2006, 09:51:13 AM »

If I knew any little thing about Nat's disappearence and I was an Aruban citizen I would go screaming to the FBI!

There is a witness protection program!

Unfortunately, they seem to be part of the wit-less protection program!

I believe in miracles!
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: August 02, 2006, 09:54:10 AM »

Maybe someone should ask the tourists what they think of the classless van der Sloot's latest moneygrab:
http://www.arubatourism.com/webcams.html

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: August 02, 2006, 09:57:48 AM »

It's good to see you Bearly - I miss you!

I missed you, too, FM.  Did you notice my signature line was copied off of yours.   Embarassed

I guess we better not dance this morning, it's too darn hot.

Oh, what the hell...I'll just take my shoes off!!!

I believe in miracles!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: August 02, 2006, 09:59:04 AM »

Aruba and all their committees are trying to force this case to go away.  The only way they could do that is close the case this way there will no longer be any attention towards their island regarding the case because the case will be closed.

They forgot one thing.  How are they going to force the case out of the American people’s minds that have been monitoring their actions for months?  How are they going to silence the American people who know the truth about their corrupt government?

Aruba has tried to make the Americans look like fools from the beginning and that isn't an easy pill to swallow.

They must think the team of Paulus and Posner has this great power. Rolling Eyes
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: August 02, 2006, 10:00:35 AM »

Hi!  I don't think we will see anything coming out of Aruba..  Its a few personal piggy bank and play ground.. They won't blame their officials for the lost of income from tourist, they will blame the US.. Who knows but Holland might of already written off the losses from Aruba and will find another cess pool to start it all over again..  I'm more upset that Natalee's family seems not to get any support from the US government.  The civil case I really don't have too much faith in one way or the other, except it will keep the story alive..

I used to attacked those that attack Beth and Dave but was told that we need to take the high road and I have and stopped my attacks..  I just don't think you can win playing fair in an unfair fight..  I was never good at turning the other cheek..  

Today I don't see anything positive and that is so sad.. Well everyone have a good day and I hope my feelings are wrong..

td
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: August 02, 2006, 10:04:23 AM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Hi!  I don't think we will see anything coming out of Aruba..  Its a few personal piggy bank and play ground.. They won't blame their officials for the lost of income from tourist, they will blame the US.. Who knows but Holland might of already written off the losses from Aruba and will find another cess pool to start it all over again..  I'm more upset that Natalee's family seems not to get any support from the US government.  The civil case I really don't have too much faith in one way or the other, except it will keep the story alive..

I used to attacked those that attack Beth and Dave but was told that we need to take the high road and I have and stopped my attacks..  I just don't think you can win playing fair in an unfair fight..  I was never good at turning the other cheek..  

Today I don't see anything positive and that is so sad.. Well everyone have a good day and I hope my feelings are wrong..

td

Terry, you need to learn to turn the other cheek.  Here let me help you.

I believe in miracles!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #536 on: August 02, 2006, 10:12:01 AM »

Quote from: "Bearlyhere"

Thanks VMS.

Just an addition to the story I will tell about Aruba.  Not only can you rape and murder an 18 year old girl you get rewarded for it also.

It says he was awarded what is equivalent to $28,000 U.S. dollars.  I seem to remember Joran was awarded $26,000 by Aruba without even going to trial.  I guess Dennis Jacobs can buy all the frosted flakes he wants.

All the money in the world can't buy you peace of mind.

Peace of mind is not needed by those without conscience. This news sickens me, but I did have bad feelings about the outcome and it isn't a surprise to me.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: August 02, 2006, 10:13:37 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
June 18, 2005
Aruban police question the father of Joran van der Sloot, the Dutch teen who is being held as a suspect. Paul van der Sloot, a judge-in-training on the island, is questioned for five hours, and meets with investigators for two more hours the next day.  

June 23, 2005
Paul van der Sloot is taken into custody by police. Officials would provide no details of the arrest. However, he had been denied access to his jailed son, because police said contact between the two could jeopardize the investigation. - This is exactly what they did they let him talk to his son for five hours and then went to the police station and let them know what he said.  After all they have to be on the same page with their lies.  Basically Paulus told the police OK I explained the story to Joran about 20 times and I think he got it now.

June 26, 2005
Paul van der Sloot, father of 17-year-old suspect Joran van der Sloot, and Steven Gregory Croes, the party boat disc jockey, are ordered released from jail. The judge does not explain why the men are let go.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: August 02, 2006, 10:13:44 AM »

One can only hope that the recent decision in PVDS’ favor does not foreshadow things to come, but I fear that it does.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: August 02, 2006, 10:15:42 AM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Quote from: "Bearlyhere"

Thanks VMS.

All the money in the world can't buy you peace of mind.

Peace of mind is not needed by those without conscience. This news sickens me, but I did have bad feelings about the outcome and it isn't a surprise to me.

I think there are some feelings there, that's why he is Paulus Perspiration.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.