April 27, 2024, 02:47:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #504 7/31 - 8/3/2006  (Read 160592 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: August 02, 2006, 04:09:32 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Katz-

In essence in my mind they are ALL guilty, every one of the dirty rats from the prosecutor to the ALE to Oduber - the whole lot of them AND Paulus and his three stooges!!!!!!

I agree with you, None ~ I sure hope the NY judge will give this poor family their day in court...

we have to pray for that, particularly now but I'm also hoping today it's a good thing Kapnick hasn't ruled yet, for she's getting to see this play out as well and I trust JKelly is keeping her updated.

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: August 02, 2006, 04:11:30 PM »

honestly I wish Jossy could get the warden's phone number to Red and Dana, let them interview him on a podcast........what a SCOOP to coin Renfro's phrase

Txamyg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #642 on: August 02, 2006, 04:13:55 PM »

Hello my long lost Monkey friends.....I have been away for so long now that I feel guilty. I hope everyone is doing good!!!   Very Happy  Very Happy

Unfortunatly we all new this was going to happen...just a matter of time. How sad is it that when I read the headlines that I was not shocked. I just rolled my eyes Rolling Eyes . He can win his suit all he wants, but it's definatly NOT going to help tourism. If anything....he just made it worse. Got that "one happy island" more bad media coverage...not that they needed any more.    Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

I could not at any age be content to take my place in a corner by the fireside and simply look on.
Eleanor Roosevelt
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: August 02, 2006, 04:21:40 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Lurking here...let's not forget that she sent a letter asking about Beth's relationship to AH, whose initials suit him...(very pertinent to the case, yeah, right)  Rolling Eyes

yes Mom, and remember JKelly came on board being very concilatory to Janssen and now, even he doesn't hide his disdain and disgust for her.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: August 02, 2006, 04:22:14 PM »

Hi Tax-

Good to see you, I fear I have to run but glad to have you back and hope all is well with you!

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: August 02, 2006, 04:32:03 PM »

Katz-

In essence in my mind they are ALL guilty, every one of the dirty rats from the prosecutor to the ALE to Oduber - the whole lot of them AND Paulus and his three stooges!!!!!!

I agree with you, None ~ I sure hope the NY judge will give this poor family their day in court...

we have to pray for that, particularly now but I'm also hoping today it's a good thing Kapnick hasn't ruled yet, for she's getting to see this play out as well and I trust JKelly is keeping her updated.

I agree None- I truly hope this judge is taking ALL of this in.  

Hi Txamyg - welcome back - good to see you!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Txamyg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #646 on: August 02, 2006, 04:32:56 PM »

Oh none I have missed you....

I'll be back more often...for now I have to run

I could not at any age be content to take my place in a corner by the fireside and simply look on.
Eleanor Roosevelt
Txamyg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #647 on: August 02, 2006, 04:34:15 PM »

kimmy hello to you too!!!!!     Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Eleanor Roosevelt
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: August 02, 2006, 04:37:23 PM »

Katz-

I'm not sure he'd be allowed in the judges ear that much, None...  But I sure hope she allows the suit to go forward...

::sigh::

To have the family know so much ~ and KNOW that J2K are SOOOOOOO  guilty ~ and to see nothing come of it in Aruba....  because they're all working together to see that nothing comes of the criminal investigation...  it's so unfair...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: August 02, 2006, 04:37:24 PM »

Hi Tax-

Good to see you, I fear I have to run but glad to have you back and hope all is well with you!

None - Always sprinting off when I have a minute - so much for my timing Embarassed .  Hope you are having a good day!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: August 02, 2006, 04:38:47 PM »

Hi Txamyg - you are right long time no see Shocked

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: August 02, 2006, 04:38:55 PM »

honestly I wish Jossy could get the warden's phone number to Red and Dana, let them interview him on a podcast........what a SCOOP to coin Renfro's phrase

Any way that suggestion could be passed on to Jossy....

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: August 02, 2006, 04:40:33 PM »

Quote from: "Txamyg"
Hello my long lost Monkey friends.....I have been away for so long now that I feel guilty. I hope everyone is doing good!!!   Very Happy  Very Happy

Unfortunatly we all new this was going to happen...just a matter of time. How sad is it that when I read the headlines that I was not shocked. I just rolled my eyes Rolling Eyes . He can win his suit all he wants, but it's definatly NOT going to help tourism. If anything....he just made it worse. Got that "one happy island" more bad media coverage...not that they needed any more.    Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

::sigh::  welcome back...

And none of the players involved really care about tourism...  it's only the little guys who live on the island, and work in the tourist industry, who care...

they only cared about covering for one of their own...

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: August 02, 2006, 04:42:08 PM »

hey Monkeys!!!

I sure wish Rita Cosby could show all the video she got from the warden now... or that MSNBC would at least play it all now... remember that Monkeys??

TxAmy... good to see you!!!!  Did you share some news with the monkeys?? Very Happy

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: August 02, 2006, 04:43:13 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Katz-

I agree None- I truly hope this judge is taking ALL of this in.  

Hi Txamyg - welcome back - good to see you!

The scarey thing is ~ what if she's taking it in and viewing it from the other perspective...

Well ~ if Aruba decides that legally Paulus was entitled to money....  then how can Natalee's family file a suit here in the States...

I mean...  what if that's the way she looks at it ~ the opposite of the way that we're looking at it....

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: August 02, 2006, 04:46:13 PM »

The only real question I'd have is...why haven't the two black security guards explored this option?  Surely, if anyone deserved to be compensated for the injustice of being falsely accused of this crime, it'd be them... Rolling Eyes

Hello everyone!!  Wink
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: August 02, 2006, 04:48:20 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
hey Monkeys!!!

I sure wish Rita Cosby could show all the video she got from the warden now... or that MSNBC would at least play it all now... remember that Monkeys??

TxAmy... good to see you!!!!  Did you share some news with the monkeys?? Very Happy

Hey Scarlett!!  Wink

I don't think it was Rita...was it??  I remember it being that cute MSNBC woman...Michelle K.  Am I right?

Anyhow, that'd be very interesting footage to say the least!  Maybe (at the very least) it'd show Joran in those size 10.5's we've all heard about...Wink
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: August 02, 2006, 04:50:06 PM »

Snipped....

The scarey thing is ~ what if she's taking it in and viewing it from the other perspective...

Well ~ if Aruba decides that legally Paulus was entitled to money....  then how can Natalee's family file a suit here in the States...

I mean...  what if that's the way she looks at it ~ the opposite of the way that we're looking at it....[/quote]

She only has to look at if it's legitimate for a trial to occur here... she isn't bound by aruba's lack of laws...... at least I don't think so!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: August 02, 2006, 04:51:30 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
The only real question I'd have is...why haven't the two black security guards explored this option?  Surely, if anyone deserved to be compensated for the injustice of being falsely accused of this crime, it'd be them... Rolling Eyes

Hello everyone!!  Wink

Hey Third.... I have been missing you!!!  The two guards aren't able to file because they are still suspects on one racist island... opps... did I say that??

Sorry to do a drive by.... but I gotta head outta here!!

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: August 02, 2006, 04:56:16 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Snipped....

I mean...  what if that's the way she looks at it ~ the opposite of the way that we're looking at it....

She only has to look at if it's legitimate for a trial to occur here... she isn't bound by aruba's lack of laws...... at least I don't think so!![/quote]

I'm sure that judge is a smart woman.  And, I'd be willing to bet that the only real thing of relevance she would take from the judgement made in Aruba is that they are of an illogical system which makes illogical rulings!  How could anyone possibly think that awarding a "person of interest" in the disappearance (and most likely murder) of an American tourist a monetary judgement before the investigation is even completed be a fair and balanced way to run a country...much less believe them to be on the up and up?  That NY judge has no other recourse then to rule in the favor of Beth & Dave!  No other option...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.