April 26, 2024, 11:53:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #504 7/31 - 8/3/2006  (Read 160574 times)
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: August 02, 2006, 05:29:36 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Hey Katz and XXX!

ditto on the Hi to Katz and TS and to FM too!

Read about the monetary award to pappa....hahaha...what a slap in the face to him.....heck his kid got nearly as much as he did...so his 'worth' is about 2 grand more than a 17yo Wink  ooopppsssssss gotta pay those attorney fees Very Happy

Hi Sunny  {{{hugs}}}  seems we need them today....

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: August 02, 2006, 05:29:56 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Hey Katz and XXX!

Hello, Mrs Mermaid!!  Very good to see you girl!! Wink

Little O/T here, but does anyone watch "Big Brother"?

I'm not a big TV watcher, Strike...  Like...  I have to watch those Prince videos at least 5 times to see everything...  cause I'm up dancing and miss a lot....

I just have a hard time paying attention to the screen...  even when I was a kid ~ I'd always be asking what's happening...  and they would tell me to a point ~ but then someone would say, "Why don't you just sit and watch, instead of doing a gazillion other things, at the same time..."

Yeah, I hear ya Katz!  I'm kind of the opposite though...Wink
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: August 02, 2006, 05:32:15 PM »

Hey Katz and XXX!

Read about the monetary award to pappa....hahaha...what a slap in the face to him.....heck his kid got nearly as much as he did...so his 'worth' is about 2 grand more than a 17yo Wink  ooopppsssssss gotta pay those attorney fees Very Happy

hi Katz...hugs are always welcome....BTW...where is the bumper sticker with Dave and Natalee...I couldn't find it on your website???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: August 02, 2006, 05:33:03 PM »

O/T...has anyone heard from Beachwego lately?

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: August 02, 2006, 05:33:36 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
I watch Big Brother...if this is going to prolong the OT, maybe you ought to create a thread in the Lounge.  Wink

Now you got jokes, huh?    Should I post a historical retrospective of the show (via photo slideshow) to make it more acceptable on this particular thread?  Wait...can't go there.  Which way is it to the "Monkey Lounge" again??  Embarassed  Wink
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: August 02, 2006, 05:34:44 PM »

But, the real question is ~ when you go to a show ~ do ya sit there and listen ~ or are you up dancing the whole time?  Wink

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: August 02, 2006, 05:35:58 PM »

Hey Katz and XXX!

hi Katz...hugs are always welcome....BTW...where is the bumper sticker with Dave and Natalee...I couldn't find it on your website???

Embarassed It's not there Sunny ~ I'll email ya the .pdf files though...

Didn't I email you one when I finished it?

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #687 on: August 02, 2006, 05:36:11 PM »

Search showed Beachwego's last post was 7/9...I never had her email, so I do not know what may be going on.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: August 02, 2006, 05:37:28 PM »

But, the real question is ~ when you go to a show ~ do ya sit there and listen ~ or are you up dancing the whole time?  Wink

If you're talking like a concert...I'm most likely standing up, but not dancing. Not much of a dancer really.  I can get into the groove fine.  But, don't elaborate much after that...Wink
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: August 02, 2006, 05:37:43 PM »

I watch Big Brother...if this is going to prolong the OT, maybe you ought to create a thread in the Lounge.  Wink

Now you got jokes, huh?    Should I post a historical retrospective of the show (via photo slideshow) to make it more acceptable on this particular thread?  Wait...can't go there.  Which way is it to the "Monkey Lounge" again??  Embarassed  Wink

Laughing It's where you posted that little story on dating....  as I'm about to go, reluctantly, I might add...  on my first date in years......    Rolling Eyes

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: August 02, 2006, 05:40:17 PM »

If you're talking like a concert...I'm most likely standing up, but not dancing. Not much of a dancer really.  I can get into the groove fine.  But, don't elaborate much after that...Wink

Very Happy way cool....

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: August 02, 2006, 05:40:58 PM »

Laughing It's where you posted that little story on dating....  as I'm about to go, reluctantly, I might add...  on my first date in years......    Rolling Eyes

Oooohhh...for real?  Well, without sounding like that older woman sitting on her porch gossipping about the neighbors...you gotta tell me how it went afterward, ok?  Gotta make sure my girl's taken care of...you know??  

Good luck!  Don't do anything I wouldn't do.  Wait...nevermind!!  Wink
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: August 02, 2006, 05:41:46 PM »

Hey Katz and XXX!

Embarassed It's not there Sunny ~ I'll email ya the .pdf files though...

Didn't I email you one when I finished it?

Please do....yes you did...but I changed computers and for some reason it didn't get transferred over..... Embarassed

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: August 02, 2006, 05:43:05 PM »

Search showed Beachwego's last post was 7/9...I never had her email, so I do not know what may be going on.

I last heard from her on 7/10 and haven't since....I am concerned about her.

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: August 02, 2006, 05:45:21 PM »

I need to get back to work but I wanted you all to see this classic post by HAMMER on the front page:

HAMMER WROTE:

PLAYING AT JUSTICE

Why do they bother with the endless pantomime? Why go through the motions, at all? Justice on Aruba is a masquerade, a facade. Something that seems and appears “real” — but is actually empty, and twisted — and not what it seems to be, in any way.

Why not just dispense with the game? Why pour energy and money into this strange theatre?

Why not just end it. Aruba should say that they never had any intention of delivering “justice” to the HT Family and Natalee Ann Holloway’s memory. There was never going to be a conviction for abduction, rape and murder. It was never going to happen, because the Aruban Justice System is not a “judiciary” in any way, form or shape.

And that is because “justice” does not exist on Aruba — only her costumed shadow is there.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: August 02, 2006, 05:51:00 PM »

Oooohhh...for real?  Well, without sounding like that older woman sitting on her porch gossipping about the neighbors...you gotta tell me how it went afterward, ok?  Gotta make sure my girl's taken care of...you know??  

Good luck!  Don't do anything I wouldn't do.  Wait...nevermind!!  Wink

Laughing I think I'd rather be going out by myself dancing....  but thanks, sweetie...

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: August 02, 2006, 05:51:46 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
honestly I wish Jossy could get the warden's phone number to Red and Dana, let them interview him on a podcast........what a SCOOP to coin Renfro's phrase

How true...but he would most likely need to re-locate first and have a new identity.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: August 02, 2006, 05:52:14 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I need to get back to work but I wanted you all to see this classic post by HAMMER on the front page:

HAMMER WROTE:

PLAYING AT JUSTICE

Why do they bother with the endless pantomime? Why go through the motions, at all? Justice on Aruba is a masquerade, a facade. Something that seems and appears “real” — but is actually empty, and twisted — and not what it seems to be, in any way.

Why not just dispense with the game? Why pour energy and money into this strange theatre?

Why not just end it. Aruba should say that they never had any intention of delivering “justice” to the HT Family and Natalee Ann Holloway’s memory. There was never going to be a conviction for abduction, rape and murder. It was never going to happen, because the Aruban Justice System is not a “judiciary” in any way, form or shape.

And that is because “justice” does not exist on Aruba — only her costumed shadow is there.

Because, once they end it, Klaas ~ isn't our goverment allowed a shot then at investigating the crime?

I don't think Aruba wants that...

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: August 02, 2006, 05:55:25 PM »

I'm replying to ya, Strike...  and sending another picture...

And I'm pulling the .pdf file and sending it to ya again, Sunny....  And congrats on the new computer!   Very Happy

I'm hoping Santa brings me a new one this Christmas....   Very Happy

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: August 02, 2006, 05:55:32 PM »

The only real question I'd have is...why haven't the two black security guards explored this option?  Surely, if anyone deserved to be compensated for the injustice of being falsely accused of this crime, it'd be them... Rolling Eyes

Hello everyone!!  Wink

Hello... Very Happy

I honestly don't think they have the money for attorneys' fees...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.