April 26, 2024, 11:45:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #504 7/31 - 8/3/2006  (Read 160573 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: August 02, 2006, 05:59:56 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I need to get back to work but I wanted you all to see this classic post by HAMMER on the front page:

HAMMER WROTE:

PLAYING AT JUSTICE

Why do they bother with the endless pantomime? Why go through the motions, at all? Justice on Aruba is a masquerade, a facade. Something that seems and appears “real” — but is actually empty, and twisted — and not what it seems to be, in any way.

Why not just dispense with the game? Why pour energy and money into this strange theatre?

Why not just end it. Aruba should say that they never had any intention of delivering “justice” to the HT Family and Natalee Ann Holloway’s memory. There was never going to be a conviction for abduction, rape and murder. It was never going to happen, because the Aruban Justice System is not a “judiciary” in any way, form or shape.

And that is because “justice” does not exist on Aruba — only her costumed shadow is there.

As usual Hammer rules...!!!!!!

Further irony would be if Aruba stopped the charade, then it might present some measure of small peace to this family, to have some small piece of the 'truth' of this tragedy finally spoken?

I hope Aruba's own criminality manifests in utter chaos soon.

I continue to stand with the girl.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: August 02, 2006, 06:00:28 PM »

Sunny, There's 3 different .pdf files...  they're kinda large...  1.7mb, 1.8mb and 1.9mb...

I'm sending 3 different emails...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: August 02, 2006, 06:03:30 PM »

I need to get back to work but I wanted you all to see this classic post by HAMMER on the front page:

HAMMER WROTE:

PLAYING AT JUSTICE

Why do they bother with the endless pantomime? Why go through the motions, at all? Justice on Aruba is a masquerade, a facade. Something that seems and appears “real” — but is actually empty, and twisted — and not what it seems to be, in any way.

Why not just dispense with the game? Why pour energy and money into this strange theatre?

Why not just end it. Aruba should say that they never had any intention of delivering “justice” to the HT Family and Natalee Ann Holloway’s memory. There was never going to be a conviction for abduction, rape and murder. It was never going to happen, because the Aruban Justice System is not a “judiciary” in any way, form or shape.

And that is because “justice” does not exist on Aruba — only her costumed shadow is there.

This is it exactly.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: August 02, 2006, 06:05:44 PM »

Oh my God....

Dr. Phil...  Oh my God...  How can parents be so horrible....  and yet...  I know that they can be....   Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

I have to turn this show off...  it just happens to be what's on channel 3 ~ and I'm making a DVD of "Sign 'O' The Times" for my friend Noreen...

Oh God...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: August 02, 2006, 06:06:04 PM »

I have a question for you legal types out there....

What if we started a letter writing campaign writing letters of support for the H/T's  addressed to the judge in New York.  If she received a handful of letters on a daily basis pleading for her to hear the case, what would happen?  Would this hurt more than help?  Would she be forced to hand the case to a different judge or could she take our pleads under advisement?  

anyone know?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: August 02, 2006, 06:08:49 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "thirdstrike"
The only real question I'd have is...why haven't the two black security guards explored this option?  Surely, if anyone deserved to be compensated for the injustice of being falsely accused of this crime, it'd be them... Rolling Eyes

Hello everyone!!  Wink

Hello... Very Happy

I honestly don't think they have the money for attorneys' fees...

You have to HAVE money to sue for money. They can't afford a lawyer and more importantly -- they are not DUTCH. The Dutch elite run the island -- all others be damned.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: August 02, 2006, 06:11:08 PM »

HAMMER WROTE:

PLAYING AT JUSTICE

A magnificent post from the heart and the mind of a magnificent poster. Truer words were never spoken.  Thank you Hammer.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: August 02, 2006, 06:14:32 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

What if we started a letter writing campaign writing letters of support for the H/T's  addressed to the judge in New York.  If she received a handful of letters on a daily basis pleading for her to hear the case, what would happen?  Would this hurt more than help?  Would she be forced to hand the case to a different judge or could she take our pleads under advisement?  

anyone know?

Hey ya'll!

Been fighting a new trojan that's out.  Rather nasty one too.  It's on my kids pc.

Blah, excellent idea.  Both of the members at the dark side suceeded in one..

Existence is futile.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: August 02, 2006, 06:15:33 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

HAMMER WROTE:

PLAYING AT JUSTICE

As usual Hammer rules...!!!!!!

Further irony would be if Aruba stopped the charade, then it might present some measure of small peace to this family, to have some small piece of the 'truth' of this tragedy finally spoken?

I hope Aruba's own criminality manifests in utter chaos soon.

None:

Common sense tells me it's already 'in the cards'... Cool
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: August 02, 2006, 06:18:58 PM »

Quote from: "San"

HAMMER WROTE:

PLAYING AT JUSTICE

This is it exactly.

Hammer I agree with you 100%.  Id agree even more if it was possible.  Aruba does not have a judicial system, just a bunch of corrupt business men(legal and illegal business) sitting around in Lions Clubs, smoking cigars, cutting shady deals, washing money and figuring who they are gonna screw for their next dollar.  They have a Polis farce that does all the dirty work, and some corrupt judges that enable their shady deals illegal and immoral behavior.  These scumbags didnt even take the death of Natalee seriously - one of the boys went a little too far.  No big deal, get rid of the evidence and carry on.  They already knew the typical Aruban citizen is either too high on drugs or do not have the balls to stand up and question them.   I blame the people of Aruba just as much as the criminals they enable with their heads buried in the sand.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: August 02, 2006, 06:23:06 PM »

Quote from: "ala_gunslinger"

anyone know?

Hey ya'll!

Been fighting a new trojan that's out.  Rather nasty one too.  It's on my kids pc.

hi gunslinger, not sure I understand.  Are you saying other people have sent letters to the judge?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: August 02, 2006, 06:25:43 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "thirdstrike"
The only real question I'd have is...why haven't the two black security guards explored this option?  Surely, if anyone deserved to be compensated for the injustice of being falsely accused of this crime, it'd be them... Rolling Eyes

Hello everyone!!  Wink

Hello... Very Happy

I honestly don't think they have the money for attorneys' fees...

You have to HAVE money to sue for money. They can't afford a lawyer and more importantly -- they are not DUTCH. The Dutch elite run the island -- all others be damned.

Well, just suing to "clear your name" would be excellent starters for these two men and it appears so far that there is not an Aruban attorney who feels up to the challenge. That is a shame...where, oh where, are their original attorneys now? Surely they know they have a good case for "false arrest"...? The lack of legal representation in this matter is begging attention and something I do not understand.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: August 02, 2006, 06:33:51 PM »

anyone know?

I do not see how that could hurt. What is her mailing address?
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: August 02, 2006, 06:38:36 PM »

Quote from: "ala_gunslinger"

anyone know?

Hey ya'll!

hi gunslinger, not sure I understand.  Are you saying other people have sent letters to the judge?

Yeah, those two people that post at that other site.  What's it's name, refuse unrehearsed or something like that.  One of them started a bogus hate mail campaign to TES bitchin about a Lynyrd Skynyrd classic that speaks of my State.  In case you missed it, here are the lyrics.  I think we'll make a recording of it so we can add some audio to our home (of course, if the owners don't mind!).

IT'S TIME TO BRING HER HOME!
Big wheels keep on turning
Carry me home to see my kin
Singing songs about the SouthIsland
I miss Natalee once again
And I think its a sin, yes

Well I heard mister Joran sing about her
Well, I heard old Joran put her down
Well, I hope Joran will remember
A Southern momma won't let you live it down anyhow

Sweet home Alabama
Where the skies are so blue
Sweet home Alabama
Lord, I'm coming home to you

In Birmingham they love her mother
Now we all did what we could do
Now Arubagate does not bother me
Does your conscience bother you?
Tell the truth!

Existence is futile.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: August 02, 2006, 06:39:06 PM »

Ono:
Well, just suing to "clear your name" would be excellent starters for these two men and it appears so far that there is not an Aruban attorney who feels up to the challenge. That is a shame...where, oh where, are their original attorneys now? Surely they know they have a good case for "false arrest"...? The lack of legal representation in this matter is begging attention and something I do not understand.

Besides a "lack of money" -- they also must weigh the "consequences" of bringing suit. The Dutch would probably trump up some other charges against them or they could end up "Canashito-ed" or something. Better to keep quiet.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: August 02, 2006, 06:52:50 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Ono:

Besides a "lack of money" -- they also must weigh the "consequences" of bringing suit. The Dutch would probably trump up some other charges against them or they could end up "Canashito-ed" or something. Better to keep quiet.

However, I remember when they were first arrested...they had excellent representation...(at least one did...the impressive attorney was Tim, the brother of Helen Lejuez......I feel certain he sees the legal and moral reasoning behind suing to reclaim his client's good name, regardless of his client's race)...I think his client was Mickey, FOM's friend.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: August 02, 2006, 06:54:19 PM »

Mickey John and Abraham Jones have not sued Aruba because they know better. Just like the gang-raped and videoed minor-girl whose only options are to flee or remain silent. It is an instinctual response by victims who know that the 'system' is not available for their use.

It was Mickey himself who stated that Paulus was instrumental in creating the HI lie during a pool-side meeting with J2K. Words which clearly held zero value to the judge who then proceeds to gift Paulus monetarily. Message sent.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: August 02, 2006, 07:06:17 PM »

So, let's get this party statred Mama Sloot says to Daddy Sloot.
Scene opens :
Papa is sweating.
Mama is wearing a see thru outfit with a NEW bra.
The little dough boy has five ice creams stuck in his nose and mouth.
Joran has his new blonde chiquita and they are drink' and dancin'.

Valentijn is recording this for posterity.
The dogs are nervous ! Very ! !
The phone rang  with congratulations !
The Renfro Reptile band is rockin'
Scuba and Medley are So excitied. Everyone is so NICE.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: August 02, 2006, 07:21:24 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Mickey John and Abraham Jones have not sued Aruba because they know better. Just like the gang-raped and videoed minor-girl whose only options are to flee or remain silent. It is an instinctual response by victims who know that the 'system' is not available for their use.

It was Mickey himself who stated that Paulus was instrumental in creating the HI lie during a pool-side meeting with J2K. Words which clearly held zero value to the judge who then proceeds to gift Paulus monetarily. Message sent.

Actually, they can't sue because they are still 'suspects'.

Existence is futile.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: August 02, 2006, 07:28:22 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

Yeah, but if they had looked at it from a much broader perspective, they would have surely realized there's much more opportunity to tell their story (and at the same time earning their own monetary "awards") outside of the shores of that island.  I'm sure for what they'd have to say, someone would most definetely pay (sorry, I sounded like Johnnie Cochran just then).  KnowhutImean Jellybean??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.