April 27, 2024, 12:29:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #504 7/31 - 8/3/2006  (Read 160579 times)
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: August 02, 2006, 10:51:37 PM »

Red is being castigated on the Natalee Holloway Case board on AOL.  Someone is using the screen name "RedIsACoward".  Obviously they are pro Joran. This is their signature:

"Red Is A Scared Monkey
Fears Free Speech  Fears Truth
Red A Paid Mouthpiece of the
Holloway/Twitty Money Train"

It would appear that this person actually fears Red and the power behind Scared Monkeys or they wouldn't have to make up this persona to post with.  LOL.  Way to go Red!!  Way to go Scared Monkeys!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: August 02, 2006, 10:52:43 PM »

You are not here alone Sunny , and I am sure that there are many more monkeys out there lurking just as I am....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #782 on: August 02, 2006, 10:53:31 PM »

Hi friends,  just sweeping through like OC! I have been busy, but trying  to keep up and way too busy at work!   I am completely disgusted about the news on the FP today.  Makes me freakin'sick!  I pray that NY judge acts soon and appropriately!  I fear, it's the only hope left!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: August 02, 2006, 11:00:33 PM »

What does Dana have going on?  Have not heard much from him lately.  New show?  New Guest?  What's up?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: August 02, 2006, 11:05:34 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
What does Dana have going on?  Have not heard much from him lately.  New show?  New Guest?  What's up?

Dana posted this on the previous page:

Upcoming Special Guests On Sunday Night Satellite.

Sunday August 6th 10pm et.

There is a new movie " Hollywoodland" Opening nationally September 8th.

Edward Lozzi From Edward Lozzi and Associates was there and may have a shocking thing or two to say about what really happend to Superman George Reeves.

I hope you can tune in to what Im sure will be a faciniating conversation.

Dana

www.cbandtalk.net
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: August 02, 2006, 11:07:04 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Just here for a moment now. By the time I check all the threads my time has passed.

Sunfreak, I am AOL and it dumfounds me at the sickos on it. Just more Refugees by a different name. IMHO

Yes it means they are hurting. LOL

Easy nice to see you.

Ok goodnight monkeys. Prayers for Natalee and her family.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: August 02, 2006, 11:10:17 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

Read about the monetary award to pappa....hahaha...what a slap in the face to him.....heck his kid got nearly as much as he did...so his 'worth' is about 2 grand more than a 17yo Wink  ooopppsssssss gotta pay those attorney fees Very Happy

Why was Joran given the $26K when he was released from prison? Is it a rumor or is it a fact?  I remember Joran saying he got money, but most of what comes out of his mouth is not true.

Yeah, even back then JVDS new the reward was coming and even had an idea how much the family was gonna get, even though it was awarded to PVDS.

There is more to come I believe. There were five Sloots in on the suit.
We will have to wait.
I am so saddened that this is the way it is.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: August 02, 2006, 11:23:08 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Quote from: "ldstlou"
Katz-

In essence in my mind they are ALL guilty, every one of the dirty rats from the prosecutor to the ALE to Oduber - the whole lot of them AND Paulus and his three stooges!!!!!!

and hello to you too Sweetie!!

you always make me smile  Very Happy

yes I think she took a lot of humilation too but I think her personal pay-off, which will become evident at some point, is likely comprised of both fiscal and seniority comp. Blood money, that's all any of them are getting but if you don't have a conscience, it has a hollow ring to it?

Didn't Aruba name her " Woman of the Year " for 2005 ?
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #788 on: August 02, 2006, 11:23:45 PM »

Jones & Johns Do Not Sue For a REASON

That they remain suspects.

They pulled "evidence" from their homes and places.  Evidence?  How could that be?

How did the "evidence" get there?

Why do they not sue for damages?  

The answer is obvious.  

Because they don't "HAVE TO."  Now to why: and it isn't about the money, imo.

Paulus had to "SUE" -- his career depended on clean record, so he had to clear his name (in some circles).

But the guards: 100k each and they are silent forever.

You say wait til case closed for FBI to engage.  Indeed.  I would start here, with Mickey Johns and Abraham Jones and a multimillion dollar payday as "award" for helping to determine "justice".
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: August 02, 2006, 11:24:41 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "mishy"
Monkeys, I have done some work on the prayer chain spreadsheet and we still have the following times open:

12:30-1 AM
1:30-2 AM
2:30-3 AM
3:30-4 AM
5:30-7:30 AM
8-8:30 AM
9 AM-1 PM
2-2:30 PM
3-5 PM
5:30-7 PM
7:30-8 PM
8:30-10 PM

Please sign up monkeys!! We want to pray for a con secutive 24 hours. Times are in EST...

Mrs...I was just wanting to put it out there to those who may not make it to the lounge...I have you for 5-5:30 PM....do you want to go til 6 PM? If so, please email me or leave me a note in the lounge!! TIA!!

{{{HUGZZZZZ}}}}} Nighters all!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Mishy my dear... I took two of those... are we not supposed to tell you in the lounge??? I am so confused!!!
Laughing  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #790 on: August 02, 2006, 11:29:58 PM »

This case needs a Superman....JMHO....long, hot day...more to come.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: August 02, 2006, 11:38:55 PM »

Hammer, if Mickey Johns and Abraham Jones have been paid off, to the tune of millions, then why would our own monkey FOM say that Mickey is still not working and is asking her to send him money? That doesn't sound like he's been given a payoff.  However, I agree with you in that a payoff under the table is most likely for these two.  Is Mickey just greedy and asks everyone for money?  Hmmm...

BRING NATALEE HOME
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: August 02, 2006, 11:41:46 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
This case needs a Superman....JMHO....long, hot day...more to come.

Sure glad KJ didn't go rushing in like a 'bunch of cowboys'.
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #793 on: August 02, 2006, 11:48:19 PM »

The Guards

I say they have been paid to shut up.  But a price for quiet is vulnerable to a better price for talking.

They are being held as "suspect" for a reason  -- a reason which cannot be sustained indefinitely.  This must "end" at some point.

Aruba is highly vulnerable.  In the minds of the coverup masters, thsi whole thing was supposed to be over many months ago; yet it continues on, like the memory of a bad dream.

There are those who know more than they should: Mickey Johns and Abraham Jones, for instance.

What will it take to get them to talk?
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: August 02, 2006, 11:53:38 PM »

Sunfreak-

I've never heard of an AOL message board on this case? Glad I missed it if it's a repeat of RU for sure  Rolling Eyes

We know their opinions don't keep the Reds up nights or anyone else with half a brain. Wannabe criminals disguised as bunnies like Dilbart and children skipping like Siddalee.

Hey Carnut-

Janssen was too busy reviewing her Nazi encyclopedia to actually work  Rolling Eyes

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: August 02, 2006, 11:54:48 PM »

Hammer-

Good to see you. I think it's only a matter of time, and when a leak in the dam begins, it will be impossible to stop the domino effect.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: August 03, 2006, 12:01:34 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Red is being castigated on the Natalee Holloway Case board on AOL.  Someone is using the screen name "RedIsACoward".  Obviously they are pro Joran. This is their signature:

"Red Is A Scared Monkey
Fears Free Speech  Fears Truth
Red A Paid Mouthpiece of the
Holloway/Twitty Money Train"

It would appear that this person actually fears Red and the power behind Scared Monkeys or they wouldn't have to make up this persona to post with.  LOL.  Way to go Red!!  Way to go Scared Monkeys!!

Thank SF

What I have learned about most people who shoot their mouth off, is that they generally speak of themselves when they throw accusations about others.

Obviously the fool has no comprehension what "scared monkey" even means. I think anyone who really knows me knows I have never hid behind my key board. People are awfully brave arent they when they just type words.

Just like everyone who has ever claimed to think they know the truth about SM, Red or Tom ... they know less than nothing.

This is site has never received a dime from either Dave or Beth or any of their non-profits. Which is a lot more than I can say for the Aruba-paid posters out there ... you know who you are.

SM does not control Dave or Beth in how they go about searching for Natalee. We do not control TES in who they search for. We aide them all the best we can, much of it behind the scenes.

It is truly pathetic and sad that people are so miserable that this is what they focus on in life. What a life they must lead.

I will let what we have done in the past, present and future speak for us and let you all decide whether what we do is cowardly. Big talk from little minds.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: August 03, 2006, 12:02:34 AM »

Mickey and Abraham might be convinced that a life in the US would be preferable to living on that god-forsaken island.  Perhaps that would encourage them to talk.  Opportunity to live, work, and raise their families in freedom and safety.  That would be a tempting offer.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: August 03, 2006, 12:08:12 AM »

Sunfreak-

I've never heard of an AOL message board on this case? Glad I missed it if it's a repeat of RU for sure  Rolling Eyes

We know their opinions don't keep the Reds up nights or anyone else with half a brain. Wannabe criminals disguised as bunnies like Dilbart and children skipping like Siddalee.

Hey Carnut-

Janssen was too busy reviewing her Nazi encyclopedia to actually work  Rolling Eyes

Yea, that is just going to keep me up all night worrying.

Rather amazing that people can't talk about the story but feel the need to go after individuals. What's the matter they got tired of going after Dave and Beth?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: August 03, 2006, 12:18:57 AM »

Quote from: "Red"
Sunfreak-

Hey Carnut-

Yea, that is just going to keep me up all night worrying.

Rather amazing that people can't talk about the story but feel the need to go after individuals. What's the matter they got tired of going after Dave and Beth?

Just when you thought you heard it all.

Red, I would imagine what you do here does not make money for you but is a rather large hole that you put money into.

Look on the bright side, when they are picking on you, they are leaving Natalee, Beth, and Dave alone for a minute.

Good grief, what next...or should I say "good greed" what next?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.