April 27, 2024, 12:15:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #504 7/31 - 8/3/2006  (Read 160577 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: August 03, 2006, 01:41:59 AM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Quote from: "cp405"
XXX, I saw you asked about BB, I'm a long time fan. Didn't get the feeds this year but have in the past.  Wasted many summers with BB.

As have I cp405! I'm wasting another one as we speak...Wink

I too have been a fan since season one!  It's one of my guilty pleasures each summer. This season (w/the all-stars) is a little less entertaining, but I still can't seem to get enough!!  What do you think of the season so far?

Hi Strike  Smile

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: August 03, 2006, 01:43:51 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
OK - I'm not going to post the link here because I'm sure Harry Tho is certifiable now, but you really should go check out his site.  Shocked

I guess you are referring to the Canada thing?

Holloway, N  more info
1063 Rue De la Becassine
Saint-Jerome, QC J5L 1E5
blanked it out
Automate Repetitive Searching
Search School Yearbooks in Saint-Jerome QC
Find a date in Saint-Jerome at Date.caŽ
So. Harry is nuts and has been for a long time. Why doesn't someone just go there and get Natalee ? And the reward money ?
Canada 411. yes. Great investgative work.

Well he says they staked it out, LOL  Laughing

So. All this sneaking into the country. And then put you name in the phone book ? And answer the telephone in French to fool everyone ?
Oui ! !  mal de tete !
ps, Leslie could just drive there tomorrow and solve this case ! !
Before breakfast.

I'll meet you there and bring the donuts.  How do you like your coffee?

I believe in miracles!
cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #882 on: August 03, 2006, 01:44:12 AM »

XXX, I saw you asked about BB, I'm a long time fan. Didn't get the feeds this year but have in the past.  Wasted many summers with BB.

I too have been a fan since season one!  It's one of my guilty pleasures each summer. This season (w/the all-stars) is a little less entertaining, but I still can't seem to get enough!!  What do you think of the season so far?

I'm getting a bit aggravated, as I usually do, I am thinking about getting the feeds for a while, but am working on redoing kitchen and need to stay away from computer.   I read BBChatter updates and aldav.com.  What about you?  I feel like such a nerd at my age for getting so addicted to this crap.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: August 03, 2006, 01:45:05 AM »

Quote from: "Bearlyhere"

Hi Strike  Smile

Hey Bearly!!  Wink
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: August 03, 2006, 01:47:41 AM »

I'm getting a bit aggravated, as I usually do, I am thinking about getting the feeds for a while, but am working on redoing kitchen and need to stay away from computer.   I read BBChatter updates and aldav.com.  What about you?  I feel like such a nerd at my age for getting so addicted to this crap.

Ahem, and what's wrong with being a nerd?
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: August 03, 2006, 01:48:21 AM »

Well, I've never gone so far as to actually purchase the live feeds, I do read about them quite often!  Wink  The site I use is:

http://www.mortystv.com/big_brother.shtml

Has all the feed updates througout the day.  Good source for up to the minute info about what's happening in that darn house.  I highly recommend it...Wink
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: August 03, 2006, 01:48:54 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
OK - I'm not going to post the link here because I'm sure Harry Tho is certifiable now, but you really should go check out his site.  Shocked

I don't want visit there, Klaas. Is it the theory that Medley van der Relay is actually Natalee?

Yep, and living in Canada.

OMG, Hairy Toe needs a rubber room for sure!  MR is NH and living in Canada has to be the most absurd illogical conclusion of any, to date.  I almost felt sorry for him for the way his mind works.  Geeze, like no one else can have or use the initial N if their surname is Holloway.   Laughing   Watch out if you do, b/c Hairy Toe is on your trail.
cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #887 on: August 03, 2006, 01:50:07 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Not a thing Very Happy
cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #888 on: August 03, 2006, 01:52:01 AM »

Well, I've never gone so far as to actually purchase the live feeds, I do read about them quite often!  Wink  The site I use is:

http://www.mortystv.com/big_brother.shtml

Has all the feed updates througout the day.  Good source for up to the minute info about what's happening in that darn house.  I highly recommend it...Wink

Go there also, maybe we could start a thread in the lounge for this, I love it.  Have to hit the bed this time for sure, I'm EST.  Nite
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: August 03, 2006, 01:55:45 AM »

Go there also, maybe we could start a thread in the lounge for this, I love it.  Have to hit the bed this time for sure, I'm EST.  Nite

Just like "Field of Dreams"...if you start it (the tread in the lounge that is), they will come (and post, of course)...Wink

Make it happen cp405!  I'll meet you there...aaiigghhtt??  

Good night!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: August 03, 2006, 01:56:41 AM »

I get in here just as everyone is going to bed.  Sad  But I will say that the monetary thing could have been much worse. I think that is almost like a pro-forma award, not really a win for PVDS. More like a judge giving someone a dollar in damages.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: August 03, 2006, 02:00:14 AM »

Nite y'all.  I'm going to bed chuckling about the Hairy Toe article.  

Laughing   Laughing   Laughing
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: August 03, 2006, 02:11:23 AM »

Anybody home?

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: August 03, 2006, 02:11:58 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Not a thing Very Happy

Talk about nerds, I thought BB was baseball.   Embarassed

I believe in miracles!
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: August 03, 2006, 02:12:15 AM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Anybody home?

Hey you!  How'd it go this evening??  Wink
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: August 03, 2006, 02:13:31 AM »

Strike, I just read your date thread.  What a wacko!

I think it's about time Katz got home from her date (tapping my foot, glancing at my watch).

I believe in miracles!
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: August 03, 2006, 02:13:42 AM »

Hi Strike!  {{{hugs}}}  I had fun...

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: August 03, 2006, 02:14:19 AM »

Quote from: "Bearlyhere"
Strike, I just read your date thread.  What a wacko!

I think it's about time Katz got home from her date (tapping my foot, glancing at my watch).

Laughing I'm home mom.....

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: August 03, 2006, 02:15:10 AM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Anybody home?

Now that's spooky...doodoodoodoodoodoodoodoo, you have now entered the monkey zone... Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

I believe in miracles!
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: August 03, 2006, 02:16:18 AM »

Embarassed I think I'm the rotten one, this time, Strike...

I think he's a whole lot more serious than I am...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.