March 29, 2024, 06:29:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Geraldo Rivera Contemplating Run in 2014 for NJ Senate  (Read 1464 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: February 01, 2013, 02:16:53 PM »

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/01/31/geraldo-rivera-has-campaign-plans-in-the-vault/
Geraldo Rivera has campaign plans in the vault
January 31, 2013
(CNN) – As if the upcoming Senate race in New Jersey couldn't get more interesting, Fox News host Geraldo Rivera said Thursday he is "truly contemplating" throwing his hat in the ring for the 2014 election.

"I mention this only briefly...fasten your seatbelt," he said on his radio program. "I am and have been in touch with some people in the Republican Party in New Jersey. I am truly contemplating running for Senate against Frank Lautenberg or Cory Booker in New Jersey."
 ::snipping2::

Rivera, a longtime broadcast journalist, has lived in Edgewater, New Jersey and once owned the Two River Times newspaper from 1994-2001.

He later took his proposal to Twitter, asking his followers what they'd think of a potential run.

Wondering how folks feel about me running in N.J. under GOP banner against either Lautenberg or Booker for U.S. Senate?

Geraldo Rivera (@GeraldoRivera)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 02:18:44 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 08:10:18 PM »

Seriously this is one of the funniest things I've read in a long time.   
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.