April 25, 2024, 05:19:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Psychics  (Read 82768 times)
Whodini
Scared Monkey

« on: June 15, 2005, 12:42:30 AM »

Well, it was bound to happen, although this is the first prediction I've seen on-line.

Here's the link to the prediction from a poster named "Gerster" on another board.

Ignore if you think it is nonsense.  Psychics have been used by law enforcement in rare circumstances. Some say successfully.

http://forum.aceboard.net/106010-52-3310-0-Breaking-News-Confession-murder-Alabama-Teen.htm
rvmaui
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2005, 09:54:35 AM »

Blue Volkswagon. maybe van or sedan?
High Road.Dead End. National Park
black plastic bag. moist in a dry area.
2 bulders.
leg twisted back.

Thats all i got.
I'm a little sick now.
I hope they find her.
rvmaui
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2005, 04:32:01 PM »

A bird could lead the way to the location of her body. or a bird watcher.

what I mean by moist in a dry area, or what I see is an area that is normally dry and water some times splashes or drips on the location.

DNA to be found in a blue volkswagon? not sure I see a blue hatchback of a vehicle with the emblem of volkswagon I think. not blood.

I could be full of shit.
Just me
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2005, 07:18:51 PM »

Quote from: "rvmaui"

what I mean by moist in a dry area, or what I see is an area that is normally dry and water some times splashes or drips on the location.

DNA to be found in a blue volkswagon? not sure I see a blue hatchback of a vehicle with the emblem of volkswagon I think. not blood.

I could be full of shit.

They are still investigating on the blood found in the Honda, I know Cnn wrote it wasn't blood, but the forensic experts are still investigating and said Cnn was wrong, and I wonder what takes them so long to find out who's blood it was???
Call me stupid, but I heard something that had avenue in it I thought at first, english is not my language, but hearing it twice it might be Andy something, is there a place on Aruba that is called something like this??
stardancer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2005, 09:42:57 PM »

Just me , in the Gerster prediction it was mentioned Arikok National Park...is that what you heard   Arikok?
TheLuckyCricket
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2005, 04:37:22 AM »

left club, drive north, never went to lighthouse that was a lie, went to a beach just north of the club to the left up sandy road, there were people there, she was passed out, left without getting out of car this was true, went north, made left a short drive from beach, deserted road, thick vegitation, some gravel on sandy road, not mecadam. stopped. got her out of car, still unconcious. White boy had sex with her, other two still in car, next the 18 year old, who realized she was dead. burried her at the end of the road at the edge of the beach to the right of the road at the vegitation line. She is still there. that is all i get.
kip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2005, 04:50:08 AM »

Good Morning you all.I am a cop in the USA and in the very distant past I had Physchicsic help us in a muder case in the New England area,hence I belive in Physchics.Now that I am older and retired I have nothing to really fear.However I would like to ask if anyone here lives in Aruba?
kip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2005, 04:58:04 AM »

Quote from: "TheLuckyCricket"
left club, drive north, never went to lighthouse that was a lie, went to a beach just north of the club to the left up sandy road, there were people there, she was passed out, left without getting out of car this was true, went north, made left a short drive from beach, deserted road, thick vegitation, some gravel on sandy road, not mecadam. stopped. got her out of car, still unconcious. White boy had sex with her, other two still in car, next the 18 year old, who realized she was dead. burried her at the end of the road at the edge of the beach to the right of the road at the vegitation line. She is still there. that is all i get.

Well you and the friend I consulted are on the same wave length,what we need is a local person in Auba to check out this place.My friend gave me a
map..
ChinbeardXIV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2005, 11:20:09 AM »

I'm definitely no psychic, but I am a heterosexual male who has had to lie to a woman before.  That makes me a pseudo-expert on lying.  I know that when we (as men) tell a lie to a woman (or even about a woman), we have to give a little truth mixed in with our lies...therefore, I feel like the three suspects may have ventured south toward the Seroe Colorado area and the remains of the old lighthouse.  That's where I think the body lies.

They're telling half-truths.

I am probably way off base...but...that's my 2 cents worth...

Wink
Just me
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2005, 01:17:37 PM »

Quote from: "stardancer"
Just me , in the Gerster prediction it was mentioned Arikok National Park...is that what you heard   Arikok?

Thanks Stardancer, but it wasn't Arikok, and I found a map and will see if anything comes nearby what I heard, it sounded like avenue..and second time I heard Andy in it, Andy knew? New? No idea, could be a person, I hope I will hear it again, I found a place called Andicouri? If someone knows the place, is there something new that wasn't there before? (Just trying to puzzle with the words I heard)
INK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2005, 05:02:01 PM »

tried dowsing for some answers, here's what I got:

Natalee alive: Yes
Still in Aruba: No
Boys know where she is: No
Three men arrested connected to her disappearance: Maybe
Joran's father involved: Maybe yes Maybe no

Not very exact, but there it is.
TheLuckyCricket
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2005, 07:44:22 PM »

Hi Kip, I would look at the map, but then I think it would just cloud what I am seeing. I have never been to Aruba and I don't claim to be psychic although "knowing stuff" runs in the family.  I have had other instances of "premonition" some of which prove to be incorrect, the majority of which are correct. Case in point- I knew my step neice, whom I had never met at that point, and who was living in a foreign country was in grave danger, and that something 'very bad' was going to happen to her mother. I could not see exactly what the "very bad" thing was however. Needless to say, I forced her father to bring here on vacation. The very day she was set to leave to go home her mother was beaten to death in their home by the boyfriend. Had my step neice been there at the time............ we can only guess.
The area is not large, the beach is not that wide and there are not many roads going off to the left just above it. It is quite desolate. I believe they will find the body once they look in the right area.
I feel compelled to tell what I see after seeing stuff related to Jessie Lunsford but saying nothing for fear of being wrong.

Peace
Whodini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2005, 09:07:37 PM »

Am Pasting in the Gerster prediction:

I am giving the location of where Natalie maybe located. As a psychic trying to help.  I believe the she is located in Arikok National park in the area surrounding the  1. Prins Plantation 2. 200 feet from the road 400 feet from a trail.  Her head  is facing South/West. 3 There are 3 scrub like bushes next to her She is buried under three feet in depth. 4. People that were looking for her passed  by and missed where she was buried by 50 feet The area is smooth  hump and can not be noticed as being a grave site.. 5. the 17 year old hurt her but the others where there She died at the hands of the 17 year old white male. She died at a turn off road  parking lot for a trail head.  The two brothers where there and had their way with her. 6. The two black males had nothing to do with the crime and should be let go. I will pray for the family and friends of Natalie. I have a detailed map of the area with an X of the location that needs to be checked. I hope that this information will help in the investigation and you pass it on.to people that can investigate this location in more detail.

Gerster

If you are familiar with Aruba, does any of the above sound familar or make sense?  Do any of the locations mentioned ring a bell?

If anyone else is aware of any other Psychic predictions or premonitions  regarding the whereabouts of Natalee, please post.  Thanks!
Whodini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2005, 09:11:41 PM »

A bird could lead the way to the location of her body

Do you literally mean a "bird?"

Would you consider a helicopter or plane a bird?
Whodini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2005, 10:31:39 PM »

Here's another Prediction by Ken, a poster on the Riehl World blog.

Hello, i am a trained psychic, i have focused on the person and my mind tells me she will be located on the northern tip of the island in a white house with a blue roof. The house is mounted on stilts and constructed of wood panels. Try and relate the number 56, proably a house number or street number. You must understand however, that psychic observations may be subject to errors but this is all that i can do to help. May God protect her.

Posted by: KEN | June 6, 2005 01:15 AM

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/fbi_searching_f.html
rvmaui
Scared Monkey

« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2005, 07:41:19 AM »

I see it as a bird of feathers and a nest. The bird watcher is in a precarious position to observe the birds return to its nest. Or it’s a scavenger bird which is the thought I wanted to avoid. This may be far in the future as I see some bones not much flesh. Sorry for the graphic details.

I see the body in between two rocks. Like fat pillars. Not visible from the place where she was dropped. No digging involved. The odor is more than noticeable right now. Not a hole but a ledge and not a far drop. the vehicle she and the Caucasian male traveled in drove all the way to this ledge. The last 65 meters or so on an unbeaten path not traversed by cars. The Caucasian male is the only one out of the 3 suspects that knows this location. He climbed down himself to confirm no one would see this out of the way resting place.

To answer the previous question I never or rarely hear anything as I remote view. I see colors, shapes, textures, and can smell some odors. metal and stone always resonate loud and clear. If the person came in contact with metal or stone and I can focus on it and seem to get the best "signals". If I hear any thing it is muted mumbling and groans, noises I don't like to listen to. And no one ever speaks to me (I don't hear voices) . I did not hear "Andy" or even the name of the park or National park. I know the land where she rests is not privately owned. It may not be an actual park but government land.

He also may have needed permission to accomplish this task. I can not tell who would give such permission.
esther
Scared Monkey

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2005, 01:41:40 PM »

Quote from: "Just me"
Quote from: "stardancer"

Thanks Stardancer, but it wasn't Arikok, and I found a map and will see if anything comes nearby what I heard, it sounded like avenue..and second time I heard Andy in it, Andy knew? New? No idea, could be a person, I hope I will hear it again, I found a place called Andicouri? If someone knows the place, is there something new that wasn't there before? (Just trying to puzzle with the words I heard)

Andicuri is a beach at the other side of the island.Its near the natural bridge(for those who have been to aruba).Its between rocks and the water is rough,but je can swim.
cunucu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2005, 04:42:18 PM »

that some people can have insights I don't doubt...

I lived in Aruba for many years, and may be tainted by the fact that I am so familiar with the island.

The "wetlands" they are searching are to my mind close to the area where she last was..but I keep having this recurring impression of something striking across her forehead...very sharply..diagonally..and at a moment when she wasn't fully in control.

I also have had dreams about a dock, like in Saveneta....but I haven't got a clue why, or from whence them come.

I pray she is alright, and her family doesn't suffer any longer.
alabama_mom_of_2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2005, 06:26:49 PM »

Quote from: "Whodini"
Well, it was bound to happen, although this is the first prediction I've seen on-line.

Here's the link to the prediction from a poster named "Gerster" on another board.

Ignore if you think it is nonsense.  Psychics have been used by law enforcement in rare circumstances. Some say successfully.

http://forum.aceboard.net/106010-52-3310-0-Breaking-News-Confession-murder-Alabama-Teen.htm

not even gonna click it, gonna ignore

Praying for Natalee to return safely!
alabama_mom_of_2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2005, 06:28:22 PM »

I could be full of shit.

WTH?????????????????????????

Praying for Natalee to return safely!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.