Psychics

(1/29) > >>

Whodini:
Well, it was bound to happen, although this is the first prediction I've seen on-line.

Here's the link to the prediction from a poster named "Gerster" on another board.

Ignore if you think it is nonsense.  Psychics have been used by law enforcement in rare circumstances. Some say successfully.

http://forum.aceboard.net/106010-52-3310-0-Breaking-News-Confession-murder-Alabama-Teen.htm

rvmaui:
Blue Volkswagon. maybe van or sedan?
High Road.Dead End. National Park
black plastic bag. moist in a dry area.
2 bulders.
leg twisted back.

Thats all i got.
I'm a little sick now.
I hope they find her.

rvmaui:
A bird could lead the way to the location of her body. or a bird watcher.

what I mean by moist in a dry area, or what I see is an area that is normally dry and water some times splashes or drips on the location.

DNA to be found in a blue volkswagon? not sure I see a blue hatchback of a vehicle with the emblem of volkswagon I think. not blood.

I could be full of shit.

Just me:
Quote from: "rvmaui"

A bird could lead the way to the location of her body. or a bird watcher.

what I mean by moist in a dry area, or what I see is an area that is normally dry and water some times splashes or drips on the location.

DNA to be found in a blue volkswagon? not sure I see a blue hatchback of a vehicle with the emblem of volkswagon I think. not blood.

I could be full of shit.

They are still investigating on the blood found in the Honda, I know Cnn wrote it wasn't blood, but the forensic experts are still investigating and said Cnn was wrong, and I wonder what takes them so long to find out who's blood it was???
Call me stupid, but I heard something that had avenue in it I thought at first, english is not my language, but hearing it twice it might be Andy something, is there a place on Aruba that is called something like this??

stardancer:
Just me , in the Gerster prediction it was mentioned Arikok National Park...is that what you heard   Arikok?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page