April 24, 2024, 10:47:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Psychics  (Read 82765 times)
snorkletoes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #120 on: June 29, 2005, 07:54:33 PM »

Quote from: "nursebeeme"
snork,
yes, someone calling himself shango on the comment board on home page has been leaving poetic clues.  Gagirl interperted them and also was saying that this "religious group" was having a celebration and saw what and who went down but won't come forward due to "dirty hand" which sounds like someone who is corrupt that is keeping them silent like a bad cop or such.  Were you able to see that entire thread that she was talking about.  Very interesting and makes sense too.  What is natalee witnessed something and that also made her into a victim as well after "seeing" what ever happened.  Not sure if it is so but it seemed to go along with what you all are seeing especially the locale and colors/textures.  I bet shango does stand for something else too...that was really smart to google that

Where is the 'Comment' page? I can't find it (??)
Also, for the past hour this has been bothering me - somewhere, perhaps on this thread, I read that when the island employees took 1/2 day to look for Nat early on, they came across 2 men in a car, with a lady in the back, but she had dark hair and was wearing Nat's clothing. When they approached the car, two men came out with machette's and then the searching people took off. ..Someone else questioned if the island has shops that carry Nat's clothing line, or was that woman perhaps wearing Nat's clothing? I never heard any more about this incident, did you?
snorkletoes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #121 on: June 29, 2005, 07:59:43 PM »

Quote from: "gagirl"
I just wanted to post that I don't believe I'm physic or anything like that. But.. when I woke up that morning and read Shango's post I started crying.
It was completly out of character and I still don't know where it came from.
But something is telling me Shango is a key.
So that's why I went in the direction that I went with the search.

here is one thing that I found concerning this time frame and their festival.
These festivals are known to continue late in to the night sometime up until 4 in the morning.
 EGUNGUN FESTIVAL
MAY 25th - JUNE 2nd
Celebration of the great ancestors; pageants featuring
annual Royal Customs and the Oba's sacrifice to the ancestors.

Among the Oyo-Yoruba (who trace their political power back to Shango) the senior Elder Egungun masquerade is always Egungun Oya--the goddess in the form of cloth-segments.

Egungun is (almost exclusively, except for a few titled women) a male cult. Women are not allowed to come out during the ceremonies when Egunguns such as 'Oro' comes out to perform. It is believed that if a woman sees the masquerade, she would die very soon.

Wow - KV123 - are you reading this? (we were PM'ing eachother a few days ago about something very similar to this)...PMs are not allowed now otherwise I will share with you all - will do so shortly...The Snork
gagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #122 on: June 29, 2005, 08:01:47 PM »

snorkle I have them saved to hd if you would like i could email them to you.
snorkletoes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #123 on: June 29, 2005, 08:13:22 PM »

http://www.artsconnected.org/search/text.cfm?DBowner=mia&id=71

Excerpts from the above site:
Today most Yoruba people live in southern Nigeria and some in the Republic of Benin. They form one of the largest language groups in Africa. Many Yoruba people live in cities and large towns. ...
According to Yoruba belief, only a descendant of these original sixteen could be considered a divine king and, therefore, eligible to wear the veiled beaded crown, known as an adenla (great crown).
The basic unit of the work is the single strand of beads. These may be extended vertically, diagonally, or horizontally to form geometric outlines, and they may be cut in diminishing to increasing lengths to fill in patterns. . . .  

MEANING OF DESIGN ELEMENTS
Four basic design elements characterize beaded crowns worn on state occasions by the divine Yoruba kings.
- projection at the top
- a beaded fringed veil
- frontal faces in relief or partial relief
- beaded birds rendered in the round

This website discusses the elements comprising masks and there is an entire section for the BIRDS added to them. Didn't someone on this thread see/sense birds?
--The Snork
gagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: June 29, 2005, 08:19:39 PM »

seeing or sensing birds could also mean a flock... sorry first thing that came to my head.
snorkletoes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #125 on: June 29, 2005, 08:48:31 PM »

Quote from: "gagirl"
snorkle I have them saved to hd if you would like i could email them to you.

Thanks!
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: June 29, 2005, 10:29:08 PM »

Hello,   I am not a psychic, but have found this forum interesting. I have had the experience of dreams coming true before and have always wondered if I should pursue this gift more....  I read the following  from a previous post....

A few of us see red and blue. That link you provided also has yellow - which is what Dutchlady had seen a few days ago. Perhaps this is the house she saw that everyone said was the VDS's house?

--The Snork

Just a thought,  Red and Blue make purple.....

Maine, born and raised!
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: June 29, 2005, 11:13:31 PM »

Quote from: "snorkletoes"
on Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:11 pm  (see page 4 of this Theory and Speculation thread).
On 6/10/05 12:35pm I wrote down some info I 'sensed' about Natalee... A picture that I drew on paper described as follows:
upper left = stoney, rocks,windy.
lower left = green.
center = alot of crosshatch lines and strong RED.
lower center = fur - animal.
upper center = blue.
lower right = green. upper right = green
---The Snork

Snorkletoes, can you look at your drawing at the upper-center where it is blue?  Could it be a large blue rug up on the wall?  The blue rug in my dream had large blue loops.  I searched on the internet and looked at the first picture on this website below, that is the texture of the rug I saw in my room.  It was large, covered most of the wall.  I guess it must be a "hooked rug".  Here's the website and just look at the very first rug picture:

http://www.buyrugsdirect.com/SearchResults.asp?txtKeyword2=Hand%20Hooked&WebPage=Hooked
snorkletoes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #128 on: June 29, 2005, 11:33:37 PM »

Quote from: "Dallas Also"
on Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:11 pm  (see page 4 of this Theory and Speculation thread).
On 6/10/05 12:35pm I wrote down some info I 'sensed' about Natalee... A picture that I drew on paper described as follows:
upper left = stoney, rocks,windy.
lower left = green.
center = alot of crosshatch lines and strong RED.
lower center = fur - animal.
upper center = blue.
lower right = green. upper right = green
---The Snork

Snorkletoes, can you look at your drawing at the upper-center where it is blue?  Could it be a large blue rug up on the wall?  The blue rug in my dream had large blue loops.  I searched on the internet and looked at the first picture on this website below, that is the texture of the rug I saw in my room.  It was large, covered most of the wall.  I guess it must be a "hooked rug".  Here's the website and just look at the very first rug picture:

http://www.buyrugsdirect.com/SearchResults.asp?txtKeyword2=Hand%20Hooked&WebPage=Hooked

Dallas - I just RV'd on paper and wrote the color blue. I didn't see/feel textures on it, or identified that it was a rug as such.  Sorry. I sense you are very sure the object you see is in fact a rug - have you considered that maybe you are seeing the picture from another dimension, that the rug you think is on the wall is actually on the floor, and you are seeing it from a different angle? (just a thought!)
http://www.buyrugsdirect.com/ProductDetail.asp?SKU_ID=2822&ImageName=10105-Kid_at_Heart_Designs-Blue-n_a-Rectangular.gif&remid=
If this is what you are seeing, it has flowers on it, a pink/white striped pattern, green polkadots...a bit more than a blue rug on a wall. Could it be symbolic?
--The Snork
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #129 on: June 29, 2005, 11:59:15 PM »

If this is what you are seeing, it has flowers on it, a pink/white striped pattern, green polkadots...a bit more than a blue rug on a wall. Could it be symbolic?
--The Snork

On that website, I only wanted to show you the texture of the blue rug - in my dream, the rug was solid blue.

I follow your reasoning, but I'm sure it was up on the wall because there was a black-and-white TV turned on and positioned to the left of the blue-rug.

The TV could be a regular color TV that was playing a black-and-white television program (like an old rerun).

I don't dream much.  I used to have such vivid dreams that I prayed to be freed of them, frankly - and they were predictive.  Then this one came along.
Just me
Scared Monkey

« Reply #130 on: June 30, 2005, 03:29:11 AM »

http://www.artsconnected.org/search/text.cfm?DBowner=mia&id=71

Excerpts from the above site:
Today most Yoruba people live in southern Nigeria and some in the Republic of Benin. They form one of the largest language groups in Africa. Many Yoruba people live in cities and large towns. ...
According to Yoruba belief, only a descendant of these original sixteen could be considered a divine king and, therefore, eligible to wear the veiled beaded crown, known as an adenla (great crown).
The basic unit of the work is the single strand of beads. These may be extended vertically, diagonally, or horizontally to form geometric outlines, and they may be cut in diminishing to increasing lengths to fill in patterns. . . .  

MEANING OF DESIGN ELEMENTS
Four basic design elements characterize beaded crowns worn on state occasions by the divine Yoruba kings.
- projection at the top
- a beaded fringed veil
- frontal faces in relief or partial relief
- beaded birds rendered in the round

This website discusses the elements comprising masks and there is an entire section for the BIRDS added to them. Didn't someone on this thread see/sense birds?
--The Snork

Rvmaui saw birds

rvmaui

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: a real live bird  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see it as a bird of feathers and a nest. The bird watcher is in a precarious position to observe the birds return to its nest. Or it’s a scavenger bird which is the thought I wanted to avoid. This may be far in the future as I see some bones not much flesh. Sorry for the graphic details.

I see the body in between two rocks. Like fat pillars. Not visible from the place where she was dropped. No digging involved. The odor is more than noticeable right now. Not a hole but a ledge and not a far drop. the vehicle she and the Caucasian male traveled in drove all the way to this ledge. The last 65 meters or so on an unbeaten path not traversed by cars. The Caucasian male is the only one out of the 3 suspects that knows this location. He climbed down himself to confirm no one would see this out of the way resting place.

To answer the previous question I never or rarely hear anything as I remote view. I see colors, shapes, textures, and can smell some odors. metal and stone always resonate loud and clear. If the person came in contact with metal or stone and I can focus on it and seem to get the best "signals". If I hear any thing it is muted mumbling and groans, noises I don't like to listen to. And no one ever speaks to me (I don't hear voices) . I did not hear "Andy" or even the name of the park or National park. I know the land where she rests is not privately owned. It may not be an actual park but government land.

He also may have needed permission to accomplish this task. I can not tell who would give such permission

And I saw seagulls:
Seagulls, are they around the island? Is there a place were they are most, where a lot of fish is also? No tourists, just nature..Someone posted about a bird watcher, I see no woods or trees..It is really boring there, but where is that place??
Dutchlady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #131 on: June 30, 2005, 03:35:18 AM »

I do not know what my deceased family are telling me this morning in a trance, they are  or were vibrating the sound of or situation of coal mines which would now seem presumptious if not for the fact Lowrie drew his figures from the people who worked in the Lancashire pit villages. That is why he drew clogs.

Now I have got a half of a walnut shell, I am celtic and study wiccan archeology when looking for a murdered missing boy from the clues given by his own kidnapper and killer, which others cannot decypher.

This walnut shell at first confused me as face on like a thing one wears in fencing. In later clearing of mist my aunty showed me it as a single pearl in a shape like a walnut shell.

I had this vision of looking down at my breasts, but they are not mine they are of a young girls and of a size I would say of bra 36D. This I do not understand symbolism. The scene Snork is viewing I have to put a scanner on my spirit who has drawn a set of wiggly lines and what looks like a road sign as square with an 11 in it with the b at the beginning of the first figure one.

The slatted cace type recess is like a tunnel under what I saw earlier and still the stench of fish as in the very first when got fishing hut and some water. That is not ocean water as there is not the same vibration, it is stagnent water. The slats are shown above, but yes sideways a little, not 45 degrees but like a coal hatch that is slanted, there are gaps in this so light comes in, and the workings of tools in the roof show this is some sort of rock, again the walnut is shown as the ripple outer shell. I feel as said some person here alive, do not know who it is, or if it is Natalee. I do not want to be led in this.

I feel that the group of five looking down on this hatch are a group where one wears a sort of cowboy hat as symbolic, for there faces are in shadow, and they are up above me looking down, as feet are nearest to me where I am. Who else is missing on the island from work???
This not level ground. What does anyone else. I will look on replies and did not as did not want to be influenced since my 'contact' with spirit guides this morning. I have a lady here who is wearing her hair in large scrolls of auburn hair and like an old style film star, who is 'related' to someone shown in the media of this situation. She has very red thick lipstick and very beautiful like a Nicaraguan or American native Indian. Her hair is like Betty Davis is it in that long style of the 40's.
Just me
Scared Monkey

« Reply #132 on: June 30, 2005, 03:53:21 AM »

About the red and blue colors. I didn't think it had anything to do with Natalee at all, but reading so much about these colors I will post it anyway.

I saw a blue button and a red one. (buttons that you can push, like some kind of machine) Normally it would be a green and a red next to eachother, start and stop, but left was the blue, and right the red one.

I can't think of anything that could fit these buttons

I see a road with brown red gravel  that is near the beach, a lot of seagulls sit there, not on rocks, but on a little sandbank. It is as if I look from just behind that sandbank to the beach, no trees, no buildings, and the sand on the beach is lightbrown, not white. I can't hear any noise, it is a quiet place.

Well, there is nothing in my description that would fit the buttons, maybe it doesn't have to do with Natalee at all Rolling Eyes
Just me
Scared Monkey

« Reply #133 on: June 30, 2005, 04:00:29 AM »

Quote from: "Dutchlady"
I do not know what my deceased family are telling me this morning in a trance, they are  or were vibrating the sound of or situation of coal mines which would now seem presumptious if not for the fact Lowrie drew his figures from the people who worked in the Lancashire pit villages. That is why he drew clogs.

Now I have got a half of a walnut shell, I am celtic and study wiccan archeology when looking for a murdered missing boy from the clues given by his own kidnapper and killer, which others cannot decypher.

This walnut shell at first confused me as face on like a thing one wears in fencing. In later clearing of mist my aunty showed me it as a single pearl in a shape like a walnut shell.

I had this vision of looking down at my breasts, but they are not mine they are of a young girls and of a size I would say of bra 36D. This I do not understand symbolism. The scene Snork is viewing I have to put a scanner on my spirit who has drawn a set of wiggly lines and what looks like a road sign as square with an 11 in it with the b at the beginning of the first figure one.

The slatted cace type recess is like a tunnel under what I saw earlier and still the stench of fish as in the very first when got fishing hut and some water. That is not ocean water as there is not the same vibration, it is stagnent water. The slats are shown above, but yes sideways a little, not 45 degrees but like a coal hatch that is slanted, there are gaps in this so light comes in, and the workings of tools in the roof show this is some sort of rock, again the walnut is shown as the ripple outer shell. I feel as said some person here alive, do not know who it is, or if it is Natalee. I do not want to be led in this.

I feel that the group of five looking down on this hatch are a group where one wears a sort of cowboy hat as symbolic, for there faces are in shadow, and they are up above me looking down, as feet are nearest to me where I am. Who else is missing on the island from work???
This not level ground. What does anyone else. I will look on replies and did not as did not want to be influenced since my 'contact' with spirit guides this morning. I have a lady here who is wearing her hair in large scrolls of auburn hair and like an old style film star, who is 'related' to someone shown in the media of this situation. She has very red thick lipstick and very beautiful like a Nicaraguan or American native Indian. Her hair is like Betty Davis is it in that long style of the 40's.

Dutchlady, there are a few others missing if I am correct. A man named Sergio Mendez? and a man who was on the same plane as Natalee.
snorkletoes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #134 on: June 30, 2005, 12:14:05 PM »

Does anyone feel that Natalee is not on Aruba, but somewhere else, in a location we have been describing so far on this thread? I just read the Revelation13 bible code link http://www.revelation13.net/KingJames2c.html
and here's some info from it (note he mentions 'possibly underground or in a cave too!':

"...My guess: she is still alive, and was kidnapped, drugged, and shipped to Venezuela by boat, and may still be in Venezuela, Colombia, Curacao, or in Rio de Janeiro in Brazil, or elsewhere in South America, or may have been shipped to the Middle East, for either some Muslim's harem, or enforced prostitution in the sex slave trade in South America or the Middle East. It is possible one or more of the three or four alleged young suspects were part of this kidnapping, but I am not sure on that. I would take a close look at the associates of the three young suspects, and whether they had gambling debts and criminal friends. The kidnappers may be keeping her out of sight until the publicity dies down, since CNN is watched all around the world, and they are afraid that she will be recognized. So she may be held out of sight now in South America, possibly underground in a cave (since "Sloot" means ditch or pit in Dutch). If as I said previously this is a Revelation 12 related series of events, then I think this means Natalee is still alive and will be found OK. Again, if I was to guess the most likely place where Natalee is, I think it is Rio de Janeiro in Brazil, taken there for white slavery. I would suggest Brazil's police look for her there.
newshound
Scared Monkey

« Reply #135 on: June 30, 2005, 02:19:42 PM »

Does anyone feel that Natalee is not on Aruba, but somewhere else......

Yes, I feel strongly that Natalee is alive, and that she was taken somewhere in a speedboat.  But I do not know WHERE she was taken, but I sense that she is alive, and actually is calm, as opposed to being distraught or emotionally upset.

Not many people left the island with her on the speedboat.  I do not know if they went to another island, or to a yaught, or to the mainland.

Whenever I attempt to establish a rapport with NH, she is CALM.

Afterwards, I am not calm --- as I wonder, IF she is alive and fine, and aware of the search for her, and maybe even reading our words..... HOW can she come forth, if she is free to come forth, is she too embarressed to come forward?

And frankly, I'm not certain what I'd tell her, how I'd advise her.... as obviously a media quagmire awaits her.
KV123
Scared Monkey

« Reply #136 on: June 30, 2005, 03:25:05 PM »

Snork,
there is a post by Red/redhead over at the prophecies board you sent me to who talks about a woman with her face painted red and blue, who just killed her boyfriend.  I think it is page 25 or 26.
I tried to sign up on that site and I had no luck, nor can I make guest posts, or I'd be chatting with Red... she is going to search on her own Saturday she says.
newshound
Scared Monkey

« Reply #137 on: June 30, 2005, 03:53:10 PM »

Here's an interesting posting made today by someone with the moniker of niika, who claims NH is NOT on Aruba, but was taken by speedboat to Venezuala.

MAYBE it is simply a hoax posting, I do not know.

June 30th, 2005 at 2:00 pm
@niika
Where are you from ? Are you from Aruba and who told you this ?

Let me translate what you say , using altavista babelfish and a few additional corrections of my own :

"Joran tells, however, the truth. He has left her behind on the beach. But was not that voluntary. She has been doped (drugged ) outside west left behind on the beach. Joran had to, as it happens, an appointment with Venezuelan drug Lord to supply them a blonde maid to serve as a sex slave in the underground world of Caracas. Joran had, as it happens, the necessary gokschulden and stood deeply in red ochre at the Venezuelan drug gangs. Speedboat, normally use to deliver coke on the island was now used to pick up the doped little girl. Our Natalee are alive but not so well in a sex cellar in caracas. Therefore I would advise the americans to look out there. In Venzuela come but few tourists of blonde type therefore it seem to me a rather simple matter to trace the lady there."

Why do you talk here in Dutch and where did you get this info from ?"

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1203#comment-32353
snorkletoes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #138 on: June 30, 2005, 03:56:22 PM »

Quote from: "KV123"
Snork,
there is a post by Red/redhead over at the prophecies board you sent me to who talks about a woman with her face painted red and blue, who just killed her boyfriend.  I think it is page 25 or 26.
I tried to sign up on that site and I had no luck, nor can I make guest posts, or I'd be chatting with Red... she is going to search on her own Saturday she says.

KV123 - I wrote this on my computer on 6/19/05 at 11:06pm - I think I PM'd it to you but can't check now since PM is turned off. Regardless, when I wrote it I felt she was on Aruba.  I do not feel she is still on Aruba anymore. I hope our FBI is checking leads in other countries too.

- start of 6/10/05 11:06pm--

hair cut off - bob - dyed brown
sunglasses - spray tan
disguised to get out of country.
dreadlocks on one man - med build 5foot8inches
lady - black - medium 160 lbs low cut black spandex top spaghetti strings, red lipstick, black capris, sandals. jamacan? islander but not aruban. dominican perhaps?
beach shack, radio playing for news of natalee, flipping back and forth on radio stations to make sure they are not followed. leary of boats now to get off island so stuck on island. not sure what to do. Natalee can identify them. if they let her go she will tell on them. if they kill her they cannot get off island and fbi are here so they are not doing that. fbi needs to stay on island so natalie is safe keeps going back to 3-4 different places they haven't checked yt. one being barn/underground. keeping her drugged and hungry so drugs will work better. dehydrated, unkempt. another man's appt. 2nd floor climbing up stairs to tiny 1-2 room place. no air. no fans or ceiling fans. dirty, no furniture room/apt. cloths scattereredd around. pollice need to find her or to put helicopters in air to find her. what aboout gps?

- end of 6/10/05 11:06pm--  The Snork
TigerLily
Scared Monkey

« Reply #139 on: June 30, 2005, 03:59:44 PM »

There are plenty of online psychics who have made their "feelings" known about this case and guess what? None of their feelings seem to match. Hmmm, imagine that. I guess it's not exactly a science.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.