April 28, 2024, 08:11:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Psychics  (Read 82802 times)
saeker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2005, 12:06:44 AM »

Sailorsmoon, I have posted a reply to something you mentioned, although I was not very clear in stating that in the subject line.
Just me
Scared Monkey

« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2005, 09:30:08 AM »

Quote from: "sunliones"
Hi,
 thought you might be interested in this web site, it is a web site of psychics all trying to pitch in:

http://forum.prophecies.us/viewtopic.php?t=8081&start=135

Sunliones, thank you!! I think wbvious should check this too, someone mentions Pool, I don't know if she means the natural pool.
I still do believe she is there somewhere, on that side of the island, near (yeah you know, the Andi name again Smile ) Does someone know which beaches have lightbrown sand instead of white, or are there many?
Bamagal73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2005, 01:20:30 PM »

I posted this on June 15th.  I am not a psychic, but after doing some research on the island, for some reason the following places really stuck out in my mind.

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject: Possible areas to closely consider for search.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Huliba Cave is also known as the Tunnel of Love because of the heart shaped opening at its entrance. You will need flashlights to explore the 300 foot long passage way.

It's often been described as the cartoon town of "Bedrock" seen in the animated TV show "The Flintstones." The stone formations at Ayo were once the dwelling place of an ancient race of people that left petroglyph markings on the stone boulders. The area is surrounded with huge stones that look as if they had been stacked on top of each other by giants. Scientists still have not been able to explain how these rocks got here. Modern pathways have been constructed to allow the visitor to explore this ancient site.

The Natural Pool or "conchi" called "Cura di Tortuga" is a secret, hidden pool on the windward coast surrounded by rocks and is a perfect getaway for a moment of total relaxation.

The location of the Pool is surrounded by some of Aruba's most rugged terrain, so a visitor truly gets the feeling of having "discovered" something when their eyes focus on the site. Diving from the rock cliffs into the protected pool of ocean seawater is the main reason why so many venture here off the beaten path.

To reach this destination you will need to have a 4-wheel drive vehicle or you can ride on horseback. There are many road signs warning you that cars are not the preferred method of travel to this swimmers' paradise. Make sure you bring refreshments and a camera with you because this area is as remote as it is picture perfect!
wbvious
Scared Monkey

« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2005, 03:40:23 PM »

Thank you "Just Me" for the tip...!

a very interesting site with some compelling info ...however the most absolutely astounding thing was the link someone supplied from there to another site :
www.briansprediction.com/may2005.htm
....his written entry for 5/31/05 is below (but please viewers, check out the link because the sketched map is equally stupefying!): Exclamation

A 18 year old girl named Nate (I think) is being held by by 3 men, which abducted her at some sort of party.  She has been raped and beaten, but is still alive.  The location of the girl is show by the X above, but I have no idea of where this place is, may actually be an island like Hawaii. I also know that if someone does not stop her going to this party, she will eventually be killed and her body will be dumped into the ocean, and eventually some of her body parts will wash-up on the beach??

wbvious
Scared Monkey

« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2005, 07:09:11 PM »

Boy do i have pie on my face...and a bit of a 'johnnycomelately' complex...didn't realize that that guy brian was doing a sleight of hand thing...disgraceful Embarassed !! ...just found out that he'd already been discovered/outed here a week ago...my apologies...
sailorsmoon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2005, 07:39:34 PM »

Saeker,
Sorry I didn't reply before.  I had knee surgery and was out for some time.  Let's see.  I've been "sensitive" since I was little.  I was studying in college in the US and got really interested in biology, chemistry, physics etc. and thought I could explain what some claim to be "psychic phenomena" with science and psychology.  Not to prove that it existed, but to disprove it instead, as in there is an explanation for this, there is no such psychic thing.  But I couldn't be possibly that advanced.  Smile  In the course of some high profile cases and personal experiences, I got very curious and started developing some exercises to find people, figure some things out etc. and then again, try to explain the outcome using statistics and free association techniques.  But this thing is something I cannot explain, like most people.  In any event, when I referred to "making the transition" and all that, I meant when someone dies.  I think our consciousness or soul goes somewhere else.  I don't know where.  I don't know a lot of things; I get very cerebral about these experiences and don't allow myself to feel enough.  But I think there is a transition we have to make from this state or life to another.  

When I tried to communicate with NH, I felt she was struggling and shocked and confused and desperate.  And I've felt that with victims of murders, sudden deaths.  They get confused as to what happened, where they are, where they are going.  When I posted the previous message, I felt she was crying, upset, felt horrible about something she had done, felt bad for her mother's suffering.  The blow to the head might be simply the confusion or cloud caused by drugs or alcohol, not a specific hit to a body part.  I know her friends said she wasn't drunk the night she went missing, but I felt the drugged or drunk part clearly.

I now feel that she is calm.  I've felt some of the excitement, fun, exhilaration she must have felt during her vacation, too, but that is gone.  I just don't like to read news or details so that they don't influence my "exercises" abut now I don't know.  This is a hard one!  Why?  Other cases give out so much information!  So, now I'm thinking that she is either alive (not really, is more a rational reaction of mine), or worse, she is in the water.  She is in the water, and at peace now, so I cannot reach out to what is left of her here because of all the water.  I do get a strong feeling of sand and salt water, but that is understandable because of where she was shortly before she disappeared.  The last times I've tried to figure this out, she's pushed me as if for me to leave her alone, like this is none of my business.  Which is true!  That is something new for me.  The third time I tried to get close again, I just got a strong and clear picture of her as a human being.  She was a REALLY nice person, very clean, very good, still growing up but undamaged by the world and all the &^%$#.  Anyways, I'm too "poluted" now to do more exercises, but maybe I'll try when I'm off painkillers.   Well, that's all.  I'm so sorry for this girl and for anyone else missing.  I'm not interested in being right or anything, I just get curious about these things.  Keep well.
Dutchlady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #66 on: June 23, 2005, 02:29:49 AM »

I am psychic and have had 17 correct visions of missing children, they come as random images and in some way connected  to me. I once had a paper burn in a picture where a school child was missing as Rosie Palmer.

They could not find her, and there in the top window there appeared a settee, she was there in the hole left out of the paper which appeared to burn. Later this came to pass that she was there.

Anyhow, Aruba.

I have been getting the trellis of a window, this room is yellow, it is clean and there is nothing in this part of what is a 'room'. The slatted window has four large wooden battons down and three I think across like a security screen. These are vertical and horizontal. There is a smell of joss sticks or some perfume that is sickly. I have had this since 7th of this month. There are no trees shading this screen and it is about four foot off the floor, and a very long rectangular structure. I feel this is ozone in the air, and near water, a pool conservatory perhaps. This is not a home, it is a facility. Is it a school building. The building inside is almost canary yellow, and I am looking into the corner of it and the longest wall is this window.

There are as I write a tinkling of windchimes coming in. There is a search party nearby, a man called jose is in this party.
SoccerDad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #67 on: June 23, 2005, 02:44:13 AM »

There are as I write a tinkling of windchimes coming in. There is a search party nearby, a man called jose is in this party.

Keep writing what your're getting.

I'd bet there is a man named "Jose" or something close in the search party arriving Friday...
BlueKyGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #68 on: June 23, 2005, 03:02:28 PM »

Quote from: "Dutchlady"
I am psychic and have had 17 correct visions of missing children, they come as random images and in some way connected  to me. I once had a paper burn in a picture where a school child was missing as Rosie Palmer.

They could not find her, and there in the top window there appeared a settee, she was there in the hole left out of the paper which appeared to burn. Later this came to pass that she was there.

Anyhow, Aruba.

I have been getting the trellis of a window, this room is yellow, it is clean and there is nothing in this part of what is a 'room'. The slatted window has four large wooden battons down and three I think across like a security screen. These are vertical and horizontal. There is a smell of joss sticks or some perfume that is sickly. I have had this since 7th of this month. There are no trees shading this screen and it is about four foot off the floor, and a very long rectangular structure. I feel this is ozone in the air, and near water, a pool conservatory perhaps. This is not a home, it is a facility. Is it a school building. The building inside is almost canary yellow, and I am looking into the corner of it and the longest wall is this window.

I know you said this wasn't a home; but what you described honestly sounds a lot like the inside of Paulus and Anita Van Der Sloot's home as it looked last night on Greta's show. Since Paulus has just been arrested, suddenly this post seems more relevant than ever.
Cerulean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #69 on: June 24, 2005, 03:39:08 AM »

Your description does sound like the Van Der Sloot home which was on TV on Wednesday and today.
Dutchlady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #70 on: June 24, 2005, 05:57:14 AM »

See post in first message as thread on behaviours.

Here it is.

IMy reluctance all through to use my intuitive side is now being shown as the walled building IS the Van Der Sloot home. Why? Because the view the camera gave me in the interview shows a similar window screen at the back of the picture beyond the dining table to Anita’s left. This is not the room shown by spirit guides.

Today, I asked spirit guide and like previous cases the message was the song  with a vision.
‘Matchstick and matchstick cats and dogs, on the street … with the marching clogs’
This without any prompting was repetitive with an image of like straw or hay, as in pickup sticks as a bundle covering the thing they wanted me to see. My spirit guide is strangely Anita, who has not come in before. The place where Natalee is will be found by the Texan dog’s. The bundle of  sticks is near that pond, no it is  near the house. A bin is in the scene, it is red.

Before I had got with another case ‘jack and jill went up the hill and Jill came tumbling after and the stagnant weeds in water of where the Girls were in the Holly and Jessica case as recorded on the community website before they were found. This turned out   to be correct.  Songs are how the messages come in, as in the ‘ring a  ring o roses’ all fall down.
Bamagal73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #71 on: June 24, 2005, 02:53:35 PM »

Had a very disturbing but vivid dream.  Something that I never have.  may be because of all the attention this is getting.

Anyway last night I had a dream of a blonde girl being inside a white vehicle (some type of suv) in a pond behind someones house.  It was very disturbing and woke me up imediatly,  I saw this young woman floating in the front seat of the vehicle.  The young woman had long blonde hair, and a thin body.
Dutchlady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #72 on: June 24, 2005, 03:49:30 PM »

Unless Anita Van Der Sloot comes clean of her own domestic abuse, which is in her eyes, and tissues I shall be forced to  do this, as ethical. I do not like the words or that shown me. For I love  her and her and feel for her suffering.
girlonahalfshell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #73 on: June 24, 2005, 05:08:01 PM »

Dutch Lady, what will you be forced to do?
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #74 on: June 25, 2005, 12:11:00 AM »

I like reading dutch ladys stuff
fnkmsta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2005, 12:59:31 AM »

Dutchladdy, write some more. Your take/insight and the way you express yourself is like a beacon of light.
Cerulean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #76 on: June 25, 2005, 07:11:05 AM »

Dutchlady, I can't find the post you were referring to and I searched a lot.  How about a link to it?
Pete
Scared Monkey

« Reply #77 on: June 25, 2005, 11:18:33 AM »

Here you go Cerulean:
http://scaredmonkeys.com/Discussion/viewtopic.php?p=26474&highlight=&sid=81fb2307af6a243aa1c765243f02a5ff#26474
SoccerDad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #78 on: June 25, 2005, 01:04:35 PM »

Dutchlady, come back! You're pretty awesome, and seem to have a gift...
newshound
Scared Monkey

« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2005, 03:16:48 PM »

Quote from: "KV123"
Not a psychic here either, but the heavy, dark, old wood, aged  (previously wet or currently moist?), cooler inside this area than the very humid/hot outside.  Around her, not over her, but something is over her.  Planks are horizontal, vegetation heavy, could get out but cannot follow through with thoughts/movements.  Started a little journal to date it, but it's private.  Thought it eery when you mentioned the wood.
Had vivid dream in which NH was given a drug; then the drugged, unconscious NH is in the front of a pickup truck between two males very  very late in the wee hours of the morning... then an abrupt change of scene, it is suddenly daytime,  in a building that has the "feeling" of a garage, but is not a garage, it's on the water, it is a boathouse containing a speedboat.  I do not see NH on the speedboat or in this boathouse, but within the dream I "feel" her presense there. The boathouse is constructed of old dark wood, there are no lights inside this structure, but it is bright inside due to sunlight enters between the planks of wood, particularly from above where the ceiling/roof is not airtight.  Vivid dream ends abruptly, and somehow tosses me into WIDE-awakeness after minimal sleep.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.