March 28, 2024, 12:29:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Psychics  (Read 82559 times)
wbvious
Scared Monkey

« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2005, 05:19:11 PM »

newshound, you should send that to

texas_equusearch@hotmail.com

may just be very worthwhile...
newshound
Scared Monkey

« Reply #81 on: June 25, 2005, 06:39:41 PM »

Hello, wbvious.

I could never bother unknown law enforcement professionals about this dream - which although was quite vivid, was certainly not a lucid dream -- consequently, I did not have 'strong' feelings about its content;  however, today when I read this thread, I noted two different postings in this thread with similar 'visuals' to the appearance of the the boathouse in my dream.

So, I thought I should share.

Who knows? MAYBE lots of people are dreaming weathered boards which comprise a wooden structure, and in the end it will be significant.

For me, however, I seriously do NOT *know* if that boathouse was in Aruba, or a nearby island, or on the coastal mainland in South America.

But I did *feel* Natalee, strongly, the same way that BHT adamently states that she undeniably *FELT* Natalee had been at the VDS's home; similarly, that dream boathouse was embued with Nat's energy....

Quote from: "snorkletoes"
I do not claim to be 'a psychic' but have had a several strong images about Natalee that I want to share........ =snip=
.......brown - wooden - strong wood smell, heat, can see and feel some sunlight, light thru cracks. barn - fishing boat? but no water or moisture - very dry, arid area. heat - sun burning heat. (wooden crate/boardwalk boards ..... =snip= ....once again got an overwhelming 'sense' so I wrote this down: Laying inside a barn/stable. Looking thru slats/boards.... =snip= .....deteriorating wooden slats which make up side walls to a structure that has a rotting roof..... =snip=

---The Snork
wbvious
Scared Monkey

« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2005, 08:11:04 PM »

newshound:
only mentioned it because on another thread it was stated that the Texas equus search team would indeed be considering information sent to them by psychics (incl. from this site) to help aid in the search...

while you stated it was only just a dream, instead of therefore a psychics interpretation, the imagery nevertheless hit me because it made me realize that boathouses had not been mentioned in the press as having being a part of any search to the best of my knowledge...(although a couple boats in the water were searched last week i believe)

no stone should be left unturned, no door unopened...

however i have the uneasy feeling now that she or at least some of her articles/belongings may be a lot closer to 'home'(the VDS's)

i sure hope they thoroughly check under the house and any outbuildings that may be in the area
mia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #83 on: June 26, 2005, 12:23:13 AM »

Did the police dig up the sand inside the Fisherman huts on the beach?  I saw a picture somewhere and these were made of weathered wood.
Michael22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #84 on: June 26, 2005, 12:25:38 AM »

Quote from: "Whodini"
Quote from: "rvmaui"
A bird could lead the way to the location of her body

Do you literally mean a "bird?"

Would you consider a helicopter or plane a bird?

wait a minute

her friend

her last name is

byrd
KV123
Scared Monkey

« Reply #85 on: June 26, 2005, 12:28:34 AM »

Now Michael22, maybe it is a Croes that leads the way... Smile
mia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #86 on: June 26, 2005, 12:28:58 AM »

Quote from: "Michael22"
Quote from: "Whodini"
A bird could lead the way to the location of her body

Do you literally mean a "bird?"

Would you consider a helicopter or plane a bird?

wait a minute

her friend

her last name is

byrd

or maybe even a twitty bird...???  How long have Jug and Beth been married?
Michael22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #87 on: June 26, 2005, 12:46:46 AM »

wow I'm seriously impressed with this thread
Dutchlady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #88 on: June 26, 2005, 04:22:39 AM »

I to on another board in the beginning got a weathered clap board hut and a fishing sign, which can be corroborated. However the house where Joran lives is a hot spot of bright energy, there is violence there in what form I do not know.

The area as in post to aruban girl on photo request explain more on the sticks over a weathered board, and before I consulted this post. I am looking for a trap door that has a store below and feel this is animal place and would make sense.

In my none intuitive side, if as forensically aware as these guys are due to dads preferred position which he was said to have failed in Holland as judge I were to think of containing as in Neilson, the Black Panther in UK or as Brady in burial I would appropriate a location and leave a naturally occuring object as a marker. Brady did just that as  a sadist well reported in the Dutch media for his MO.

I would seek a place that has mosquito leck mating high ratio and insects so that has to be near animals as they use pheramones to target areas. That is sweat, stinking fish, and bovine manure, or pig manure, wild dogs etc and a stagnent water but, or pool nearby. That is the entomology I would be seeking to avoid wasps and insects being seen in the cooller parts of the day that the team of Texans need to look for. Especially wasps hovering over an area  that is woody and contained.

Next the soil or strata. The ground that has to be dug is the least desired by persons as it leaves as time has gone by a depression as  calibration pit, that small  grains fall into as settling agents, so sand is out. The best medium that predators use takes the form of animal behaviour in being firm but with some hard grains, and is easy to scoop out larger rocks and with some cover of vegetation. In premeditated actions from historical research such areas of hiding are known already and not just found.

The texan team need to look now for a cognition of such knowledge as not themselves but of what is so normal it is missed. A random stack of wood, stones is not random and that why have asked aruban girl on my intuitive side to send photos of natural objects discussed. I have done this and continue to do so on vast spaces using imaging in   negative reversal as images used in this way show more detail as ultrasound does in the human body.

I feel the weathered boards are significant for some reason so are exposed to the elements. In finding Joran's story and the others completely evades the homes of Joran and the brothers, I wonder more on the cognition of distancing for what logically would be the place where he took people and photographed them unless it was the internet cafe, but would err on the side of Jorans flat complex. From this standpoint and starting point Joran has a problem. A  big one. His father is or is said to be in that house, so either this man is playing away - a reasonable assumption, or he is at home when the events happen and wakes to find commotion. This might in the former explain why he is so nervous, often simple clandestine affairs conflict with such a case in the reasons for behaviour. This is a known conflict of interest  in a lot of investigations.

Please know we are all trying and pass on my signs as forensic markers of where a grave or depository would show as visual markers taken as 'normal'.
saeker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #89 on: June 26, 2005, 05:15:02 AM »

She's good. She's real good.
Cerulean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #90 on: June 26, 2005, 06:46:34 AM »

Pete and Dutchlady:  I followed that link.   There's nothing there that is pertinent.  The first post Dutchlady made seeming to describe the Van Der Sloot home seemed to happen after it appeared on TV.
Pete
Scared Monkey

« Reply #91 on: June 26, 2005, 12:12:58 PM »

Quote from: "Cerulean"
Pete and Dutchlady:  I followed that link.   There's nothing there that is pertinent.  The first post Dutchlady made seeming to describe the Van Der Sloot home seemed to happen after it appeared on TV.

Cerulean, here are all of Dutchlady's posts at Scared Monkeys. Perhaps you can find what you are looking for:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/Discussion/search.php?search_author=Dutchlady
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #92 on: June 26, 2005, 12:23:39 PM »

Very Interesting posts Dutchlady.

Innocent people dont lie.
newshound
Scared Monkey

« Reply #93 on: June 26, 2005, 12:56:09 PM »

Has Natalee's family released any video footage of NH to the media?

I do not recall seeing any video of Natalee.

Somewhere on this forum, maybe in this thread, someone mentioned holding NH's photo, and establishing rapport with her.

Whenever I try to focus on her image, all I get is someone who is very calm.

Which doesn't make sense, of course, in light of all our suspicions.

However, today I was reading several threads at a different forum and learned about the Twitty Twins, the two step brothers of Natalee who are football players, and one of whom allegedly got into a scuffle with JVDS at CNC's.

Why hasn't the family released any video footage of Natalee to the teevee channels?

Has America's Most Wanted done anything about this case?  Did they show any video of NH?

If any video has been made public, is there any that also has audio of Natalee's voice?

Frankly, after my several hours of reading last night and this morning, I now believe that when I get that feeling of 'CALMNESS' - that what I picked up is the firm determination to protect Natalee.

Inotherwords, I'm sensitive to them wanting to coverup material compromising not to the case, but to the reputations of the group of kids which visited Aruba.

LATER.

Will have to go examine Geraldo, who just went hysterical on teevee, screaming that some of the detainees were released --- which was NOT true.

I do NOT like his reportage, this is NOT some stupid Tabloid Make Money tv-show, and I look forward to Greta's return.

If somebody knows GVS, please ask her to ask BHT to PLEASE release a minute or two of clear video footage of her daughter moving around and speaking.... too many people are trying to cover up too many things....

I'm really suspicious this hasn't already been done, long ago --- afterall, isn't there a possibility that she was kidnapped and/or sold and ferreted to an entirely different country.

OR..... do they actually already have a body, and the Texas search team is there simply to scare the VDS into confessions???
Pete
Scared Monkey

« Reply #94 on: June 26, 2005, 01:42:37 PM »

Quote from: "Cerulean"

I found what you are looking for, Cerulean. Dutchlady made the posts at Riehl World. She provides the link to her posts here:
http://scaredmonkeys.com/Discussion/viewtopic.php?p=35706&highlight=&sid=d644d96296b0ae7a77cebdc0c5857a3f#35706
Whodini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #95 on: June 26, 2005, 05:34:50 PM »

A bird could lead the way to the location of her body. or a bird watcher.

Found an interesting link, "Birds of Aruba."

http://www.arubabirds.com/Arubabirdsphotos-birdinglocationsandbirdsonAruba.htm
saeker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #96 on: June 26, 2005, 06:33:20 PM »

They just released the father. This is a turn in the wrong direction. A devastating blow if Natalie is still alive.
saeker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #97 on: June 26, 2005, 06:41:17 PM »

For Natalie..
This site obviously has some "gifted people", some more than others, but I just can't help but think if all of us concentrated for the same minute, visualizing Natalie reuniting with her Mother, I am talking totally "dead zone" concentration it's got to be able to turn this thing around. If it is still possible?
No? Safety In Numbers....
snorkletoes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #98 on: June 26, 2005, 07:25:00 PM »

To anyone who has 'sensed' rotting boards or planks like myself, please see the 2nd picture on this site:
http://www.ranchonotorious.com/horses.shtml  
I do not want to give this ranch bad publicity - I am only pointing out one of the pics I saw on the internet which I felt strongly about. I sensed horses, one being predominently white with some black, and could only be seen from the leg to hoof - similar to the horse in the first pic on this site: http://www.ranchonotorious.com/horsebackriding.shtml

I still pick up a strong ammonia smell, but a Google search produced many sources, such as making street drugs to cleaning products - and animal urine which if not cleaned up over time will smell like nasty ammonia.  

I was intrigued by the 'matchstick and matchstick, cats and dogs on the street' song previously posted. I sensed a while ago a lot of cigarette butts dumped in a pile. Perhaps the person lighting them uses matchsticks instead of a lighter and there is a pile of them also near the butts? Also, the dogs and cats on the street - Aruba's animal shelter is: http://www.arubaanimalshelter.org/  located in Oranjestad.
Maybe in a vehical that catches wild dogs and cats - someone driving it who smokes a lot? The building/truck would have a strong ammonia smell. The last part of the song "With the marching dogs" - I can't figure that one out...

Hey, just some hunches - Prayers for Natalee to come home.

The Snork
Whodini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #99 on: June 26, 2005, 08:49:54 PM »

Quote from: "Just me"
Quote from: "sunliones"
Hi,
 thought you might be interested in this web site, it is a web site of psychics all trying to pitch in:

http://forum.prophecies.us/viewtopic.php?t=8081&start=135

Sunliones, thank you!! I think wbvious should check this too, someone mentions Pool, I don't know if she means the natural pool.
I still do believe she is there somewhere, on that side of the island, near (yeah you know, the Andi name again Smile ) Does someone know which beaches have lightbrown sand instead of white, or are there many?

Just me, I keep hearing a couple or three recurring themes.

1.)The word(s) "Andy" and or "AndyKnew" or "Avenue."  I think it's interesting that, depending on how it's pronounced, it could be agrued that "AndyKnew," rhymes with "Van Der Sloot."

2. "Pool" has been mentioned on this and other sites.  Even you mentioned it above in conjunction with the "other side of the island."

I found an interesting photo of, I believe a "spool" (S+pool), titled, "the other side of Aruba."  I believe this wooden spool would have held telehone cable.

http://photos.nondot.org/2004-08-29-Honeymoon-Cruise/02%20-%20Aruba/normal/039%20-%20The%20other%20side%20of%20Aruba.jpg

3. The "wood' also fits it with other discussions of rotten planks or wood.

Am just trying to think of any and all possibilities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.