April 28, 2024, 12:10:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So Cal - 3 Murdered - Manhunt Underway for Former LAPD Cop - Hit List(DEAD)  (Read 43508 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« on: February 08, 2013, 12:10:46 AM »

Timeline of events in hunt for ex-LA cop, suspected killer
Published February 07, 2013

Key events involving Christopher Dorner, the fired Los Angeles police officer suspected of killing at least three people including a police officer in Southern California and posting a manifesto on Facebook outlining plans to kill the families of those he felt wronged him:

-- Sunday, Feb. 3: Monica Quan, 28, and Keith Lawrence, 27, are found shot to death in their car at an Irvine, Calif., parking structure. Quan, an assistant women's basketball coach at California State University, Fullerton, was the daughter of a former Los Angeles police captain who represented Dorner in disciplinary hearings that resulted in his dismissal.

-- Monday, Feb. 4, about 9:30 a.m. PST: ....

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/07/timeline-events-in-hunt-for-ex-la-cop-suspected-killer/

Edit to add "dead" to subject line.  MB
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 08:24:56 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 12:15:55 AM »

Ex-LAPD officer Christopher Jordan Dorner’s manifesto
http://www.foxnews.com/us/interactive/2013/02/07/ex-lapd-officer-christopher-jordan-dorner-manifesto/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 12:19:13 AM »

Published: Feb. 7, 2013 Updated: 4:50 p.m.
People get shot at by cops looking for Dorner

TORRANCE – Officers from two different departments fired shots at vehicles similar to one driven by murder suspect Christopher Jordan Dorner early Thursday morning.

Both were called cases of mistaken identity, Los Angeles Police Chief Charlie Beck said.
In the first shooting, Los Angeles officers from the department’s Hollywood division fired on a blue pickup truck driving with its lights off in the 19500 block of Redbeam Avenue in Torrance.

The occupants, two women delivering newspapers, were shot around 5:15 a.m. and taken to an area hospital. One woman suffered a single gunshot wound and was released early Thursday afternoon. The second woman was shot twice and in stable condition, Beck said.

“Tragically, we believe this was a case of mistaken identity by the officers,” Beck said. ….
The second shooting occurred minutes after the first incident, when Torrance officers responding to the shooting on Redbeam came across a black Honda pickup on Flagler Lane. A collision occurred between the police and the Honda. Officers fired at the truck but the male driver was uninjured, said Sgt. Chris Roosen of the Torrance Police Department.

“The officers believed that the person involved was Chris Dorner,” Roosen said.

<snipped>

http://www.ocregister.com/news/police-495059-officers-fired.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 12:22:44 AM »

Truck found in manhunt for ex-Los Angeles cop accused of killing officer, two others

A truck found abandoned and burning near a Southern California ski area belonged to a fugitive former Los Angeles police officer suspected in three murders, authorities confirmed Thursday afternoon, as thousands of officers searched for the suspect across three states and into Mexico.

The suspect has been identified as Christopher Jordan Dorner, 33, and he is considered extremely dangerous and armed with multiple weapons, authorities say. He is accused of killing a college basketball coach and her fiance last weekend, then following through on a vow to kill police by opening fire Wednesday night on three officers, killing one.

The killings appear to be retaliation for his 2008 termination from the Los Angeles Police Department for making false statements, authorities say. Dorner posted an online manifesto that warned, "I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty."

It also asserted: "Unfortunately, I will not be alive to see my name cleared. That's what this is about, my name. A man is nothing without his name."

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/07/suspect-identified-in-deaths-cal-state-coach-fiance/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 12:45:33 AM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2013, 01:14:10 AM »

Online manifesto by former cop wanted in shooting rampage threatens ‘asymmetrical warfare’ against Los Angeles police
Feb 7, 2013 8:32 PM ET

LOS ANGELES — Thousands of police throughout Southern California and neighbouring states hunted Thursday for a disgruntled former Los Angeles police officer wanted for going on a murderous shooting rampage.

Christopher Dorner, who has military training and was fired from the LAPD in 2008, declared war on police after he posted a manifesto online stating, “I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty. Unfortunately, I will not be alive to see my name cleared. That’s what this is about, my name. A man is nothing without his name.”

One officer is already dead and his colleague critically injured after they were shot as they sat in a patrol car at a red light in Riverside, Calif. Police described it as a “cowardly ambush.”

The shooting happened 20 minutes after an intense firefight between police and the suspect before he managed to escape. Mr. Dorner is also a suspect in the shooting deaths earlier this week of a woman and her fiancé in a parking garage in Irvine, Calif.

<snipped>

Randal Quan, a former LAPD captain who became a lawyer in retirement, represented Mr. Dorner in front of the Board of Rights, a tribunal that ruled against Mr. Dorner at the time of his dismissal.

On Sunday, it was Mr. Quan’s daughter, Monica, who was found dead from gunshot wounds along with her fiancé, Keith Lawrence, in a parking garage at their condominium.

In his manifesto, Mr. Dorner accused police and officials for his firing and wrote, “I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own, I’m terminating yours. Look your wives/husbands and surviving children directly in the face and tell them the truth as to why your children are dead.”

The manifesto posted on Facebook was bristling with anger and explicit threats, naming two dozen police officers he intended to murder. The authorities responded by assigning special security details to protect the people named in the manifesto and asked the media not to publish their names.

<snipped>

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/02/07/online-manifesto-by-former-cop-wanted-in-shooting-rampage-threatens-asymmetrical-warfare-against-los-angeles-police/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2013, 10:49:10 AM »

Authorities say ex-LAPD cop accused of killing 3 'could be anywhere' as manhunt spans the West
Published February 08, 2013

<snipped>

The search that had extended across California from the U.S.-Mexico border through Nevada, from suburban street to military bases, narrowed in on a cold, snowy mountain Thursday night 80 miles east of Los Angeles where Dorner's burned truck was found.

However, as of early Friday tracks that surrounded the truck and hours of door-to-door searching around Bear Mountain Ski Resort had turned up nothing, and authorities conceded that the whereabouts of Dorner, also a former Naval reservist and onetime college running back, remained a mystery.

Schools in the Bear Valley School District are closed Friday due to the search and weather conditions. Officials say snow showers are making the process difficult.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/08/mountain-manhunt-underway-for-ex-cop-accused-killing-3-after-burned-out-truck/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2013, 10:56:30 AM »

The Entire Manifesto

Murder Suspect Chris Dorner's Online Manifesto
http://wap.myfoxla.com/w/main/story/84473837/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2013, 11:06:58 AM »

Timeline of events in hunt for ex-LA cop, suspected killer

Key events involving Christopher Dorner, the fired Los Angeles police officer suspected of killing at least three people including a police officer in Southern California and posting a manifesto on Facebook outlining plans to kill the families of those he felt wronged him:

-- Sunday, Feb. 3: Monica Quan, 28, and Keith Lawrence, 27, are found shot to death in their car at an Irvine, Calif., parking structure. Quan, an assistant women's basketball coach at California State University, Fullerton, was the daughter of a former Los Angeles police captain who represented Dorner in disciplinary hearings that resulted in his dismissal.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/07/timeline-events-in-hunt-for-ex-la-cop-suspected-killer/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2013, 04:25:53 PM »

Authorities say ex-LAPD cop accused of killing 3 'could be anywhere' as manhunt spans the West

<snipped>

Officers executed a search warrant at the house of Dorner's mother, but it wasn't clear what they were hoping to find there.

The search for Dorner, which had extended across California from the U.S.-Mexico border through Nevada, narrowed in on a cold, snowy mountain Thursday night 80 miles east of Los Angeles where Dorner's burned truck was found.

However, as of early Friday tracks that surrounded the truck and hours of door-to-door searching around Bear Mountain Ski Resort had turned up nothing, and authorities conceded that the whereabouts of Dorner, also a former Naval reservist and onetime college running back, remained a mystery. Authorities said they followed the tracks surrounding the truck and into the woods until the ground became frozen over.

Authorities grounded an air search due to weather conditions Friday, but continued the ground search. Multiple units remain involved, including the use of canine units.

Police say they plan to continue searching the area until their either find him, or find evidence that he has left the mountain area.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/08/mountain-manhunt-underway-for-ex-cop-accused-killing-3-after-burned-out-truck/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2013, 07:49:01 PM »

Searchers struggle to pick up trail of former Los Angeles cop wanted in killing spree

All that was left were footprints leading away from Christopher Dorner's burned-out pickup truck, and an enormous, snow-covered mountain where he could be hiding among the skiers, hundreds of cabins and dense woods.

More than 100 officers, including SWAT teams, were driven in glass-enclosed snow machines and armored personnel carriers to hunt for the former Los Angeles police officer suspected of going on a deadly rampage to get back at those he blamed for ending his police career.

With bloodhounds in tow, officers went door to door as snow fell, aware to the reality they could be walking into a trap set by the well-trained former Navy reservist who knows their tactics and strategies as well as they do.

<snipped>

As authorities weathered heavy snow and freezing temperatures in the mountains, thousands of heavily armed police remained on the lookout throughout California, Nevada, Arizona and northern Mexico.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/08/searchers-struggle-to-pick-up-trail-former-los-angeles-cop-wanted-in-killing/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2013, 11:07:36 AM »

The Man Hunt Continues for Cop Killer Christopher Dorner … 3 Dead … Burned Out Vehicle Found Big Bear in the San Bernardino Mountains of California

Posted February 8, 2013 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/02/08/the-man-hunt-continues-for-cop-killer-christopher-dorner-3-dead-burned-out-vehicle-found-big-bear-in-the-san-bernardino-mountains-of-california/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2013, 11:13:11 AM »

Authorities search for ex-LAPD cop, with threat behind every corner
Published February 09, 2013

<snipped>

More than 100 officers, including SWAT teams, were driven Friday in glass-enclosed snow machines and armored personnel carriers to hunt for the former Los Angeles police officer suspected of going on a deadly rampage to get back at those he blamed for ending his police career.

With bloodhounds in tow, officers went door to door as snow fell, aware to the reality they could be walking into a trap set by the well-trained former Navy reservist who knows their tactics and strategies as well as they do.

"He can be behind every tree," said T. Gregory Hall, a retired tactical supervisor for a special emergency response team for the Pennsylvania State Police. "He can try to draw them into an ambush area where he backtracks."

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/09/searchers-struggle-to-pick-up-trail-former-los-angeles-cop-wanted-in-killing/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2013, 11:41:40 AM »

Considering the weather ... the lack of a sighting ... no report of a stolen vehicle ... no report of a missing person ... no report of a cabin breakin and ... no more killings and ... could it be that Chris Dorner will be discovered on that mountain ... discovered deceased with a self-inflicated gun shot wound?

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2013, 11:46:44 AM »

Anderson Cooper gets package from killer
February 8, 2013

Anderson Cooper announced on his Anderson Live talk show today that former LAPD officer Christopher Dorner had sent him a package.

"It arrived February 1st at our offices at CNN, he sent it to me directly. ...."

<snipped>

Cooper said he didn't know until Thursday that he had been contacted by Dorner, who is being hunted in California after going on a self-confessed revenge killing spree.

And in the package was?

"He actually sent a coin with three bullet holes in it, it was a coin that formerly belonged to Will Bratton, who was the head of the LAPD, who was his chief. That's the coin right there. I don't know if those are actual bullet holes or if he just punched something through them and there are a couple of messages, as well as a DVD."

<snipped>

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2013/02/08/anderson-cooper-gets-package-from-christopher-dorner/1902501/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2013, 03:51:42 PM »

Far from MY favorite person but ....

Charlie Sheen reaches out to ex-LAPD officer accused in killings

The actor Charlie Sheen recorded a video intended for the former LAPD officer accused of killing three people and writing a long manifesto that indicates he has intentions to kill more.

Sheen, who was praised in Christopher Dorner's manifesto, thanked the suspect for his 'kind words' but asked the man to call him.

"Let's figure out together how to end this thing," Sheen is recorded saying.

The 17-second video was posted Saturday on TMZ. Sheen was dressed in a black shirt and spoke in short, direct sentences.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/09/charlie-sheen-reaches-out-to-ex-lapd-officer-accused-in-killings/

Murder Suspect Chris Dorner’s Online Manifesto

<snipped>

Charlie Sheen, you're effin awesome.

<snipped>

http://wap.myfoxla.com/w/main/story/84473837/?sp=1

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2013, 06:50:19 PM »

Is Chris Dorner dead or alive?  Those targeted in his manifesto must be terrified.

Authorities search for ex-LAPD cop, with threat behind every corner

Police said officers still were guarding more than 40 people mentioned as targets in a rant they said Dorner posted on Facebook. He vowed to use "every bit of small arms training, demolition, ordnance and survival training I've been given" to bring "warfare" to the LAPD and its families.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/09/searchers-struggle-to-pick-up-trail-former-los-angeles-cop-wanted-in-killing/

Murder Suspect Chris Dorner’s Online Manifesto

"Suppressing the truth will leave to deadly consequences for you and your family. There will be an element of surprise where you work, live, eat, and sleep. I will utilize ISR at your home, workplace, and all locations in between. I will utilize OSINT to discover your residences, spouses workplaces, and children's schools. IMINT to coordinate and plan attacks on your fixed locations. Its amazing whats on NIPR. HUMINT will be utilized to collect personal schedules of targets. I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own, I'm terminating yours."

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2013, 08:04:27 PM »

It is amost 5:00 PM PT.  Still daylight.  Maybe this manhunt is about to come to an end and those targeted by Chris Dorner will have some peace.

Janet

Clear sky aids mountain hunt for fugitive ex-Los Angeles police officer

BIG BEAR LAKE, Calif. –  A scaled-back search party took advantage of a break from stormy weather Saturday to hunt for a former Los Angeles police officer suspected in three killings, using heat-sensing helicopters and fanning out in fresh snow as vacationing families and weekend skiers frolicked nearby.

The stark blue skies that emerged after a Friday snowstorm allowed San Bernardino County sheriff's choppers to fly low over the forest and SWAT teams to look for tracks and other clues that might lead to Christopher Dorner, 33, whose burned-out pickup truck was discovered in town Thursday.

<snipped>

Video:

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2013, 11:06:46 PM »

After reading the entire manifesto ... I believe there may be truth to Chris Dorner's claim that his termination was orchestrated to protect the accused officer and/or prevent a lawsuit from being filed against the LAPD but ... maybe not.  Nevertheless ... Dorner's method of "retaliation" in an attempt to receive validation from what he believes is an injustice indicates a thinking process that is beyond warped.

Janet

+++++

LAPD to reopen investigation into fugitive ex-cop's firing

BIG BEAR LAKE, Calif. –  The hunt in the snowy mountains for a former Los Angeles police officer suspected in three killings continued Saturday as police announced they will reopen the disciplinary proceedings that led to the fugitive's firing.

Officials will particularly re-examine Christopher Dorner's allegations that his law enforcement career was undone by racist colleagues, Los Angeles Police Chief Charlie Beck told KCBS-TV. He also urged Dorner to surrender.

"If he was to give himself up, we'd be happy to hear what he has to say," Beck  said.

<snipped>

<snipped>

A name is more than just a noun, verb, or adjective. It's your life, your legacy, your journey, sacrifices, and everything you've worked hard for every day of your life as and adolescent, young adult and adult. Don't let anybody tarnish it when you know you've live up to your own set of ethics and personal ethos. ....

Chief Beck, this is when you need to have that come to Jesus talk with Sgt. Teresa Evans and everyone else who was involved in the conspiracy to have me terminated for doing the right thing. you also need to speak with her attorney, Rico, and his conversation with the BOR members and her confession of guilt in kicking Mr. Gettler. I'll be waiting for a PUBLIC response at a press conference. When the truth comes out, the killing stops.

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2013, 12:24:51 PM »

Victim's family gets taunting call from man claiming to be ex-LAPD cop wanted in 3 murders
Published February 10, 2013

A man claiming to be Christopher Dorner, the former LAPD police officer who is the subject of a massive manhunt in California after allegedly killing Monica Quan and two others, called Randall Quan, Monica's father, and told him that he "should have done a better job of protecting his daughter," according to court documents cited by ABC.

The call apparently came four days after Dorner allegedly killed Monica Quan and her fiance, Keith Lawrence, and 11 hours after he allegedly murdered a police officer in Riverside, Calif.

Randall Quan is a retired police captain who represented Dorner in a disciplinary hearing that led to his firing.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/10/victim-family-gets-taunting-call-from-man-claiming-to-be-ex-lapd-officer-wanted/

Never allow a LAPPL union attorney to be a retired LAPD Captain,(Quan). He doesn't work for you, your interest, or your name. He works for the department, period. His job is to protect the department from civil lawsuits being filed and their best interest which is the almighty dollar. His loyalty is to the department, not his client. Even when he knowingly knows your innocent and the BOR also knows your innocent after Christopher Gettler stated on videotape that he was kicked and Evans attorney confessed to the BOR off the record that she kicked Gettler.

_____

Pages: 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.