April 20, 2024, 01:58:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why pay taxes? Just print more money...  (Read 1213 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: February 13, 2013, 11:00:50 AM »

I listened / read transcripts of the State Of The Union addresses yesterday.

Why should ANYONE PAY ANY TAX?  The answer is simple, EVERYONE should just PRINT MORE MONEY!!!

Just let Washington print more money to pay for EVERYTHING - Free housing, Free food, Free Obamacare, Free waste, fraud, and abuse...

Why? 

Why should anyone pay any taxes?  Just print more money.  Isn't that the FAIR thing to do?  Just keep printing?

Why should anyone have empty pockets when it's time to pay for their cell phone?  Prius?  Million dollar mansion?

Why should anyone pay property taxers?  Gas taxes?  Carbon taxes?  JUST LET EVERYONE PRINT MORE MONEY!!!

Why shouldn't everyone just have more money!!!  Just out of money before payday?  Just go to Obama's government ATM and print more!!!

Fraudsters and illegal aliens can work and collect welfare.  Why shouldn't everyone?  Why shouldn't citizens get the same advantage?  Wouldn't it be more fair?

Just print more money.  Just print more money.  Just print more money.  Just print more money.  Just print more money.

Why should people work hard when lazy and greedy types get everything for free? 

Keep printing...or, just give out a Super Obamacard.

At some point, what is the value of working?  Why work when everything is free?  Hard work has no rewards?  What then?

Hmmm...North Korea comes to mind...cannibalism, starvation...why work when others freeload?

Hmmm...Hugo Chavez comes to mind...starvation, no electric, free food, free education, free medical...

Hmmm...Old East Block comes to mind...no bread, no clothing, long lines, substandard housing...

What is the value of working with Obamanonics?

I imagine during the transition period, pretending money has value helps government confiscate everything folks have already acquired, unless you are uber wealthy.  The elite don't really pay taxes, they have assets not income.  Only folks with income have to pay taxes...no money, no money to pay taxes to keep what you've already acquired...the ultimate corruption of the nation.

No job?  No problem.  Government will just confiscate your home for failure to pay taxes.  Really?  Why not just print some money!!!

No money to buy gold and barter?  No problem, just steal from your neighbor (like in Mexico and elsewhere), kill people for their stuff (like Mexico and elsewhere), no guns, no problem, you don't have the right to protect yourself or your family, the government has already taxed/stolen all your possessions, your home, you job...

Where does it end?

Who is going to clean the Pelosi real estate empire?  Cut McCain's grass, be nanny to Hollywood and Washington's elite? 

When everyone can just print money, who is going to plant crops, mow lawns, work at McDonald's?

It isn't really fair that anyone has to pay taxes when all we need is to print more money and hand out a Super Obamacare good everywhere!!!

Just print more money!!!

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 01:08:02 PM »

What is wrong when you target the masses with taxes and government theft?

What is wrong with a nation that advertises for lazy and greedy welfare recipients?  Someone to demand government provide more services and steal from their neighbors at the same time?  If they stole from their neighbors and others directly, might they be shot by someone wanting to protect their family?  Might they go to jail?

What is wrong with a system where government steals everything from working people?  Where working people are targets?  Where anyone has to pay a tax?

What happens when no one owns a home?  Can afford spiraling taxes?

Where does the corruption end?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.