March 19, 2024, 02:02:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pope Benedict RESIGNING  (Read 161777 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: July 05, 2016, 11:32:19 PM »

http://www.ncregister.com/blog/edward-pentin/full-english-transcript-of-archbishop-gaensweins-interview-with-ewtn-german

English Transcript of Archbishop Gänswein's EWTN Germany Interview
by Edward Pentin 
07/05/2016

In a recent wide-ranging interview on EWTN Germany, Archbishop Georg Gänswein discussed several key contemporary issues including his own controversial remark that, by resigning, Benedict XVI expanded the Petrine office.

During the candid conversation with German author Paul Badde (see full transcript below), the Pope Emeritus’ personal secretary stood by his comment, but also underlined that there are not two popes, and that Francis has full authority.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: July 24, 2016, 05:19:56 PM »

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/munich-archbishop-expresses-profound-grief-over-deadly-shooting-86184/

Munich archbishop, Benedict XVI grieve deadly shooting

Munich, Germany, Jul 23, 2016 / 08:11 am (CNA/EWTN News).- The archbishop of Munich has called for prayers for the victims of Friday’s deadly shooting at a shopping mall, and condemned acts of violence which “poison” society with fear.

"This horrific crime deeply affects me and fills me with profound grief," Cardinal Reinhard Marx is quoted as saying in a July 23 statement by the Archdiocese of Munich and Freising.

"My prayers are with the victims and their families,” said the head of the German Bishops' Conference said, adding: “I hope that the many injured can return home soon."

Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI, who had served as archbishop of Munich and Freising as Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger from 1977-1982, has reportedly also responded to the attacks, via the prefect of the papal household, Archbishop Georg Gaenswein.

Having been informed about the incident, Benedict XVI “prays for the innocent victims, and expresses condolences and closeness to the families,” the Vatican Insider reports.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: August 01, 2016, 05:51:45 PM »

http://en.radiovaticana.va/news/2016/08/01/father_lombardi_appointed_chairman_of_ratzinger_foundation/1248625

Father Lombardi appointed Chairman of Ratzinger Foundation
01/08/2016 19:10

(Vatican Radio) After ten years as Director of the Holy See Press Office, Father Federico Lombardi SJ has been appointed Chairman  of the “Joseph Ratzinger-Benedict XVI Vatican Foundation”.

Father Lombardi was appointed by Cardinal Pietro Parolin, Vatican Secretary of State.

The Ratzinger Foundation was founded by Pope Benedict XVI in 2010 with the aim to promote theology in the spirit of Joseph Ratzinger, which it achieves by funding scholarships and bursaries for students across the world.

It also promotes  formation activities, conferences, seminars and Theology training courses which are offered throughout the world thanks to the Foundation’s proceeds. These partly come from the royalties that derive from the sale of almost 100 volumes written by Joseph Ratzinger.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: August 19, 2016, 06:59:00 PM »

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/benedict-xvis-students-to-discuss-spiritual-crisis-in-europe-at-annual-meeting-82816/

Benedict XVI's students to discuss spiritual crisis in Europe at annual meeting

Vatican City, Aug 19, 2016 / 06:04 am (CNA/EWTN News).- The annual meeting of Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI's former students will discuss Europe's spiritual crisis during their gathering later this month, according to the group's organizer.

The Ratzinger Schuelerkreis has gathered to discuss topics in theology and the life of the Church since 1978, shortly after their mentor was pulled from academia to become a bishop.

The theme of spiritual crisis in Europe was approved by Benedict himself, Fr. Stephan Horn told CNA.

Fr. Horn, a Salvatorian, was Joseph Ratzinger's academic assistant at the University of Regensburg from 1971 to 1977, and is now organizer of the Schuelerkreis meeting. This year the group will meet at Castel Gandolfo Aug. 26-28.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: August 23, 2016, 08:30:28 PM »

http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/08/22/benedict-xvis-autobiography-to-be-translated-by-english-theologian/

Benedict XVI’s autobiography to be translated by English theologian
posted Monday, 22 Aug 2016

A theologian at St Mary’s University, Twickenham, is to translate Benedict XVI’s new autobiography.

Dr Jacob Phillips is programme director of the MA in Theology at St Mary’s University, Twickenham. He also teaches on Fundamental Theology at Allen Hall Seminary, London, and has taught at King’s College London, where he earned his PhD, and at other London universities.

A convert to the Faith – he was accepted into the Church in 2008 – he worships at St Etheldreda’s, Holborn, London.

Benedict XVI’s book, to be entitled Last Testament, is based on interviews with German journalist Peter Seewald.

Last Testament follows the same format as two previous book-length interviews with Peter Seewald, Light of the World and Salt of the Earth.

Last month an Italian newspaper revealed that Benedict kept a diary throughout his papacy, but plans to destroy it even though he realises it would be “a golden opportunity” for historians.

Last Testament will be published by Bloomsbury in Britain and the US in November.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: August 24, 2016, 09:38:01 PM »

https://cruxnow.com/vatican/2016/08/24/benedict-says-quit-couldnt-face-another-trip/

Benedict says he quit because he couldn’t face another trip
Inés San Martín  August 24, 2016

ROME- Ever since February 28, 2013, when emeritus Pope Benedict XVI unexpectedly, and in Latin, announced his resignation, theories regarding why became too numerous to count: scandals over leaked confidential documents, his health, an alleged “gay lobby” in the Vatican, and so on.

Benedict said at the time he was stepping down because he was 86 and lacked the strength to continue with his mission of leading an institution present in every corner of the world, with over 1.2 billion members.

In a recent interview he expanded on that explanation, adding more details. Among other things, he said that his March 2012 trip to Mexico and Cuba had taken such a toll that he knew he’d be incapable of making another grueling international trip. He says he agreed with his doctor it’d be better if he didn’t make such a demanding outing.

He had one looming: A July 2013 trip to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, to lead millions of youth from around the world in a week-long festival known as World Youth Day in July 2013. Hence he saw it as his “duty” to resign from the papacy, sooner rather than later after his return from Mexico and Cuba.

That snippet was shared by the emeritus pope himself in an interview with Italian Elio Guerrero, author of the upcoming book “Servant of God and Humanity: The biography of Benedict XVI.” It’ll be released in Italian on August 30, and no date for an English publication has yet been announced.

The book includes not only a preface by Pope Francis, but also an interview Guerrero had with Benedict.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: August 25, 2016, 10:19:24 PM »

https://zenit.org/articles/feature-christmas-lists-teddy-bears-and-miracles-have-what-in-common-joseph-ratzinger/

FEATURE: A Walk Through the Life of Benedict XVI 
Christmas Lists, Teddy Bears, and Miracles Have What in Common? Joseph Ratzinger … Recent Pilgrimage Retraces His Life From Birth to Present
•August 25, 2016•Deborah Castellano Lubov

Inside Freising Cathedral, where Joseph Ratzinger was ordained a priest – Photo by Michael Hesemann

Ever wanted to have a better idea about what teddy bears, Christmas lists, and miracles meant to young Joseph Ratzinger? And if not before, are you curious now?

Special moments in the early life of Pope Benedict were the discoveries to find on an ‘Inside the Vatican’-run pilgrimage this summer that retraced the life of Benedict XVI throughout Bavaria and Rome, guided by well-known historian Michael Hesemann, the co-author with Georg Ratzinger of “My Brother, the Pope.”

Some of the meaningful places this intimate spiritual pilgrimage included were: the charming little town of Marktl am Inn, where little Joseph Ratzinger was born; Tittmoning, where he spent early years through about kindergarten; Freising, where he attended minor seminary and was ordained a priest 65 years ago; Traunstein, where he celebrated his first Holy Mass as priest; Munich, where he served as archbishop; Regensburg, where he taught; and Pentling, where he had designed a home where he believed he would eventually retire.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: August 26, 2016, 08:19:50 PM »

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/in-rare-interview-benedict-xvi-names-his-favorite-saints-92453/

In rare interview, Benedict XVI names his favorite saints

Vatican City, Aug 26, 2016 / 03:02 am (CNA/EWTN News).- Since he resigned from the papacy over three years ago, Benedict XVI rarely gives interviews. In a recent exception, however, the former pontiff took the time to chat not only about his successor, but the saints who've accompanied him throughout his life.

In the interview, published Aug. 24 in Italian newspaper La Reppublica, Benedict said he has been serene and happy since his resignation, and that while there were “smaller and larger difficulties” in his pontificate, there were also “many graces” that came from the fact that he wasn’t alone.

“From the beginning I was conscious of my limits and I accepted, as I have always sought to do in my life, in a spirit of obedience,” he said.

“I realized that all I had to do I couldn’t do alone and so I was almost forced to put myself in the hands of God, to entrust myself to Jesus, to whom, as I gradually wrote my volume on him (Jesus of Nazareth), I felt bound by an old and ever deeper friendship.”

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: September 08, 2016, 08:41:19 PM »

http://www.catholicnews.com/services/englishnews/2016/retired-pope-says-governance-wasnt-his-gift-but-francis-is-good-at-it.cfm

Retired pope says governance wasn't his gift, but Francis is good at it
By Cindy Wooden Catholic News Service
9.8.2016 6:10 AM ET

VATICAN CITY (CNS) -- While retired Pope Benedict XVI said organization and governance are not his strong suits, he also said, "I am unable to see myself as a failure."

In a book-length interview with the German author Peter Seewald, Pope Benedict said that when he resigned he had the "peace of someone who had overcome difficulty" and "could tranquilly pass the helm to the one who came next."

The new book, "Last Testament," will be released in English by Bloomsbury in November. The German and Italian editions were set for release Sept. 9, but some excerpts were published Sept. 8 by the Italian daily newspaper Corriere della Sera.

Pope Benedict insisted once again that he was not pressured by anyone or any event to resign and he did not feel he was running away from any problem.

"My weak point perhaps is a lack of resolve in governing and making decisions," he said. "Here, in reality, I am more a professor, one who reflects and meditates on spiritual questions. Practical governance was not my forte and this certainly was a weakness."

http://www.ncregister.com/blog/edward-pentin/benedict-xvi-to-reveal-more-details-of-his-life-and-pontificate-in-new-book
Benedict XVI To Reveal More Details of His Life and Pontificate in New Book
by Edward Pentin  09/08/2016

https://cruxnow.com/analysis/2016/09/08/new-book-pope-benedict-xvi-exudes-rare-humility/
In new book, Pope Benedict XVI exudes a rare humility
John L. Allen Jr. Ines San Martin
September 8, 2016

https://www.ncronline.org/news/vatican/pope-benedict-speaks-i-do-not-see-myself-failure#.V9G4rxdc3mI.twitter
Pope Benedict speaks: 'I do not see myself as a failure'
by Joshua J. McElwee    |  Sep. 8, 2016
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: September 12, 2016, 05:22:34 PM »

http://www.catholicworldreport.com/Item/5045/benedict_the_brave_the_regensburg_address_ten_years_later.aspx

Benedict the Brave: The Regensburg Address Ten Years Later
September 12, 2016

Ten years ago Pope Benedict XVI took to the dais of the University of Regensburg’s Aula Magna to offer a few “memories and reflections.” The speech, which became widely known simply as Regensburg, has long been dismissed as an infamous gaffe in a generally misunderstood pontificate; it was leveled as incendiary and undiplomatic in solemn rebukes from leaders like Jacques Chirac; it sparked firebombings and effigies; death threats from the Mujahideen Army against the pontiff; and generally did little to enhance Benedict’s reputation. But how much of Regensburg was actually read, understood, and properly digested, and what was its overall intention?

Contrary to the ensuing censure of the Pope and his speech, the 79-year-old pontiff knew exactly what he was doing. “As I said at the time,” stated Fr. James V. Schall, SJ about its lasting legacy, “this address is one of the world's most penetrating analysis ever made of intelligence and the consequences of the willful refusal to face its truth.” If really taken to heart, Regensburg at one point may have been the touchstone for a more truthful world—and still might be, a decade later.

http://www.catholicworldreport.com/Item/4686/regensburg_revisited_ten_years_later_a_west_still_in_denial.aspx
Regensburg Revisited: Ten Years Later, A West Still in Denial
April 04, 2016 

https://cruxnow.com/analysis/2016/09/12/anniversary-can-finally-catch-benedicts-point-regensburg/
On anniversary, can we finally catch Benedict’s point at Regensburg?
John L. Allen Jr.   September 12, 2016
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: September 12, 2016, 05:28:03 PM »

https://cnstopstories.com/2016/09/09/retired-pope-says-aging-brings-intense-prayer-awareness-of-judgment/

Retired pope says aging brings intense prayer, awareness of judgment
Posted on September 9, 2016
By Cindy Wooden
Catholic News Service

VATICAN CITY (CNS) — As he prays in his house in the Vatican Gardens and, especially, as he ages, retired Pope Benedict XVI said he finds many Scripture passages “more challenging in their greatness and gravity.”

Retirement has given the 89-year-old Pope Benedict what he describes as the gift of silence to enter more deeply into prayer, especially with the Psalms and the writings of early church theologians, but the inevitable approach of death also makes his failings and God’s judgment a more pressing concern, he said.

“Despite all the confidence I have that the loving God cannot forsake me, the closer you come to his face, the more intensely you feel how much you have done wrong,” the retired pope told Peter Seewald, a German writer.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: October 18, 2016, 05:56:04 PM »

http://www.news.va/en/news/2016-ratzinger-prize-winners-announced

2016 Ratzinger Prize winners announced
2016-10-18 Vatican Radio

(Vatican Radio) The winners of the 2016 Ratzinger Prize have been announed as Inos Biffi and Ioannis Kourempeles.

Mgr. Biffi, a professor, theologian and liturgist of international renown, who has also authored hundreds of books and essays, was awarded the prize for his Opera Omnia, a collection of his writings, most of which are on theology and medieval philosophy. Twenty volumes have already been published, while the rest are currently in the preparation phase. The other winner is Ioannis Kourempeles of the Faculty of Theology in Thessaloniki, Greece. A member of the Orthodox Church, he is associate professor in the Department of Theology at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: November 25, 2016, 09:54:51 PM »

http://www.ncregister.com/blog/edward-pentin/pope-emeritus-benedict-xvi-reflects-on-the-last-things

Nov. 25, 2016
Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI Reflects on the Last Things
In an extract from his latest book-interview, 'Last Testament', Benedict XVI reflects on death, God's judgment, and the afterlife.
Edward Pentin

As the Church enters the liturgical season of Advent, a time of expectation and anticipation of Christ’s return in glory, it’s perhaps timely to publish here for the first time Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI's recent thoughts on the Last Things.

In this extract from the new book, Last Testament – In His Own Words — Pope Benedict XVI With Peter Seewald, the Pope Emeritus discusses his approach to death, judgment and how close he feels to Jesus as he reaches the end of his earthly life.

He also reflects on the “dark night” of the soul, dealing with the problem of evil, and his expectations of the life to come.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: November 26, 2016, 08:16:38 PM »

http://en.radiovaticana.va/news/2016/11/26/pope_addresses_2016_ratzinger_prize_winners/1275024

Pope addresses 2016 Ratzinger Prize winners
26/11/2016 13:12

Pope Francis and Pope emeritus Benedict XVI together at the Vatican 19 Nov 2016.

(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis on Saturday morning addressed the winners of the 2016 Ratzinger Prize, Msgr Inos Biffi and Ioannis Kourempeles, in the Vatican’s Clementine Hall.

Awarded by the Joseph Ratzinger-Benedict XVI Vatican Foundation, the Ratzinger Prize is given as a sign of the Church’s gratitude to scholars and professors who have stood out for their scientific research in the theological field.

Msgr Biffi, a professor, and internationally renowned theologian and liturgist, was awarded the prize for his Opera Omnia, a collection of his writings, most of which are on theology and medieval philosophy.

The other winner, Prof Kourempeles is a member of the Orthodox Church, is associate professor in the Department of Theology at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.

In his address to the winners, Pope Francis began by expressing “great affection” and “gratitude” for Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI, as he “continues to accompany us even now in his prayer.”

“The depth of Joseph Ratzinger’s thought, firmly founded upon Scripture and the [Church] Fathers, and always nourished by faith and prayer, helps us to remain open to the horizons of eternity, thus giving meaning even to our hopes and our human responsibilities,” the Holy Father said.

The Pope spoke of Benedict XVI’s richness in “thought and magisterium,  which knew how to center on the essential reference points of our Christian life, the person of Jesus Christ, charity, hope, faith.  And the whole Church will be forever grateful.”

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: December 19, 2016, 05:59:36 PM »

Photos at the link

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/benedict-xvi-mother-angelica-was-a-great-woman-91924/

Benedict XVI: Mother Angelica was 'a great woman'

Vatican City, Dec 18, 2016 / 01:09 pm (CNA/EWTN News).- Pope emeritus Benedict XVI praised the founder of the EWTN Global Catholic Network on Thursday.

“Mother Angelica was a great woman, very brave,” he said Dec. 15.

He had greeted the editorial staff of the EWTN-backed Italian-language news agency ACI Stampa, who met him to give him a Christmas card.

Mother Angelica passed away on Easter Sunday 2016 at the age of 92.

In March, Benedict XVI had a special response to the timing of her death: “It’s a gift,” he said, his personal secretary Archbishop Georg Ganswein told CNA.

Soon after the nun’s March 27 death, at a March 30 general audience Pope Francis encountered members of EWTN’s Rome Bureau who carried a framed photo of Mother Angelica. The Pope saw the image and blessed it. Pointing to the sky, he said “she’s in heaven.”

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: January 13, 2017, 09:23:12 PM »

http://www.catholicworldreport.com/Item/5342/journalist_peter_seewald_pope_benedict_is_one_of_the_most_misunderstood_personalities_of_our_time.aspx

Journalist Peter Seewald: Pope Benedict is “one of the most misunderstood personalities of our time”
January 12, 2017 

The German journalist reflects on his latest book-length interview with Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI, whom he considers among history’s most significant popes.

It is well-known that Pope Francis regularly grants interviews to various media outlets, and has done so since the earliest days of his papacy. As a result, it seems as if each successive interview is received with less fanfare, and the words of the Holy Father are watched with breath a little less bated.

His predecessor, Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI, was never one to give interviews so frequently. However, over the last 25 years, he has granted four book-length interviews to German journalist Peter Seewald—Salt of the Earth, God and the World, Light of the World, and now Last Testament: In His Own Words (Bloomsbury, 2016). This most recent (and perhaps final) installment in the series of interviews, Last Testament contains many insights into the life and personality of Joseph Ratzinger.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: February 10, 2017, 09:26:28 PM »

https://zenit.org/articles/its-good-to-have-the-pope-emeritus-who-prays-for-the-church-and-for-his-successor-says-father-lombardi/

It’s Good to Have the Pope Emeritus, Who Prays for the Church and for His Successor,’ Says Father Lombardi
February 10, 2017

“Every time we see images of Pope Francis and his predecessor together, it is a great joy for all and a good example of union in the Church,” said Father Federico Lombardi, President of the Joseph Ratzinger-Benedict XVI Vatican Foundation.

Vatican Radio interviewed the former Director of the Holy See Press Office, four years after Benedict XVI’s surprising gesture of renouncing the Petrine ministry, which happened on February 11, 2013

“The way in which he has lived and lives these years corresponds to what he told us, namely, to live in prayer, in retirement, from a spiritual point of view and with extreme discretion, his service of accompaniment in prayer of the life of the Church and also of solidarity with his Successor precisely in his responsibility. This is what is happening, in full serenity,” explained Father Lombardi regarding Benedict.

The former Director of the Press Office commented that it is “truly very good to have the Pope Emeritus who prays for the Church and for his successor. It is a presence that we feel, we know that he is there, even if we do not see him often; when we see him we are all very happy because we love him.”

Father Lombardi, who has met Benedict XVI on several occasions in the last months, says that he found him “perfect from the point of view of lucidity, of spiritual presence, mental state,” hence, it is a real pleasure to be with him.”

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: February 11, 2017, 11:41:02 AM »

February 11, 2017 Tweets
https://twitter.com/roccopalmo

Rocco Palmo ‏@roccopalmo  · 6h  6 hours ago 
Four years ago at this hour, Benedict XVI announced his intent to resign the papacy on 28 Feb 2013: http://bit.ly/XFk4XR

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: February 11, 2017, 11:48:22 AM »

https://cruxnow.com/vatican/2017/02/11/aide-says-benedict-perfect-mental-spiritual-health/

Aide says Benedict in perfect ‘mental and spiritual’ health
Inés San Martín   February 11, 2017

Pope Francis, right, hugs Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI in the former Convent Mater Ecclesiae at the Vatican, Saturday, Nov. 19, 2016. After the basilica ceremony, the new cardinals and Pope Francis took two mini buses to the monastery on Vatican grounds where Benedict lives to greet the emeritus pontiff. (Credit: L'Osservatore Romano/pool photo via AP.)

ROME-Four years after he announced his resignation on Feb. 11, 2013, emeritus Pope Benedict XVI is “in perfect mental and spiritual” health, according to his former spokesman, who remains a close collaborator.

Father Federico Lombardi, currently president of the Vatican Foundation Joseph Ratzinger-Benedict XVI, told Vatican Radio that even though the pope emeritus remains perfectly lucid, “his physical strength is debilitating little by little.”

There are no particular illnesses, Lombardi said, but “it’s noticeable that fragility increases with age. Whatever the case, he’s on foot, walking around the house.”

Speaking to the Italian TV outlet Tg2000, Lombardi said that since he was close to Benedict in the months previous to his resignation, it was clear that he was feeling at the limits of his possibilities to carry out his role.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: February 28, 2017, 10:11:10 PM »

https://zenit.org/articles/february-28-marks-the-fourth-anniversary-of-benedict-xvis-renunciation/

February 28 Marks the Fourth Anniversary of Benedict XVI’s Renunciation 
February 27, 2017

A sun of a precocious spring illuminated St. Peter’s Square crowded, as on great occasions, on that February 28, 2013. It was a multitude of faithful that rushed to say their goodbyes to Pope Benedict XVI. The wave of affection overwhelmed the German Pontiff, who was visibly moved.

However, the strong sentiments remained impressed also on the spirit of the faithful present in the Square. It is difficult to forget the effect of that historic flight to Castel Gandolfo of the helicopter with the resigning Pope on board, above a carpet of arms waving to greet him.

Historic moments, whose memory penetrates the heart of those who lived it. As Benedict XVI’s words penetrated the heart, which he addressed from the balcony of the Papal Apartment of Castel Gandolfo, in the afternoon of February 28, 2013, his last appearance in public as Supreme Pontiff.

I am simply a pilgrim who begins the last stage of his pilgrimage on this earth. However, with my heart, with my love, with my prayer, with my reflection, with all my interior strength I still want to work for the common good and the good of the Church and of humanity. And I feel very supported by your good wishes. Let us go forward together with the Lord for the good of the Church and of the world. Thank you, and now I impart to you with all my heart my Blessing,” he said.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.