March 19, 2024, 03:25:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pope Benedict RESIGNING  (Read 161783 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2013, 02:25:53 AM »

Press Release

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/02/abc-news-announces-special-coverage-of-the-farewell-to-pope-benedict-xvi/

ABC News Announces Special Coverage of “The Farewell to Pope Benedict XVI”
Feb 26, 2013 3:39pm

George Stephanopoulos to Anchor ABC News Special Reports from the Vatican on Thursday, February 28 at 5:00AM ET and 10:45AM  ET

The Powerhouse Team of Terry Moran, David Wright, Ron Claiborne, Cokie Roberts and Christiane Amanpour Join Coverage for All Broadcasts and Platforms

This week ABC News will cover all the pageantry and ceremonial events leading up to the Pope’s historic resignation. ABC News will provide extensive coverage on “Good Morning America,” “World News with Diane Sawyer,” “Nightline,” ABC News Radio and its digital platforms as Pope Benedict XVI says farewell in Rome, Italy.

On Thursday, February 28 ABC News will broadcast a special report to the ABC Television Network at approximately 5:00 am ET and 10:45 am ET, marking the final events of Pope Benedict’s papacy.  George Stephanopoulos will anchor from the Vatican. “Nightline” co-anchor Terry Moran, David Wright, Ron Claiborne, Cokie Roberts, and ABC News Global Affairs anchor Christiane Amanpour will join Stephanopoulos in Rome. Wright covered the death of Pope John Paul II and the selection of Pope Benedict XVI for ABC News in 2005. Cokie Roberts, whose mother served as the U.S. Ambassador to the Vatican, will provide historical perspective throughout ABC’s coverage.

Stephanopoulos will co-anchor “Good Morning America” from the Vatican on Wednesday, February 27 and Thursday, February 28. Moran will anchor “Nightline” from Rome on Wednesday and Thursday.

In March when the cardinal electors convene for the conclave to elect a new pope, Diane Sawyer will lead ABC News’ coverage from Rome. More information on ABC’s coverage of the conclave will be announced in the coming weeks.

ABC News Digital will provide complete, live-streamed coverage of the farewell to Pope Benedict XVI beginning with the ABC News Special Report at 5:00am ET, followed by live coverage of the Pope’s departure from the Vatican at approximately 10:45am ET. Special live stream coverage will be available throughout the day across ABCNews.com, Yahoo! News, GoodMorningAmerica.com, ABC News’ iPad & iPhone apps, ABC affiliate websites, ABC News Mobile properties as well as on the ABC News YouTube channel. Editorial content will include live blog updates, video highlights and interactive slideshows featuring the top cardinal contenders, factoids and embedded 3-D animations of the Vatican and the Sistine Chapel.
 ::snipping2::
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2013, 11:53:58 AM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/27/pope-benedict-xvi-last-general-audience-at-vatican-livestream_n_2768699.html#slide=2160316

Pope Benedict XVI Last General Audience At Vatican (PHOTOS) (VIDEO) (FULL TEXT)
Posted: 02/27/2013 2:41 am EST  |  Updated: 02/27/2013 6:57 am EST

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2013, 07:56:09 PM »

Video and Slideshow at link

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/28/world/europe/pope-benedict-XVI-final-general-audience.html?_r=0

Pope Evokes Difficult and Joyous Moments in Final General Audience
Published: February 27, 2013

VATICAN CITY — He circumnavigated St. Peter’s Square in the popemobile for the last time. He gave his final waves to cheering masses. And most profoundly, Pope Benedict XVI bestowed his valedictory words to the world in a heartfelt, sometimes wistful address that highlighted the price of being a pope — and its rays of happiness.

His eight-year papacy held moments of “joy and light,” at times resembling the boat carrying Peter and the other apostles on the Sea of Galilee, enjoying many days of sun, gentle breezes and abundant fish, Benedict told tens of thousands of people during his general audience, which was moved to a sun-soaked St. Peter’s Square from the usual auditorium to accommodate the crowd.

“There were also moments in which the waters were agitated and the wind contrary,” he said. “The Lord seemed to be sleeping.”

Benedict, 85, resigns on Thursday, exiting the papacy at 8 p.m. In the morning, he meets the cardinals who will elect his successor sometime next month. At 5 p.m. a helicopter will fly him to his summer residence, Castel Gandolfo, where he is expected to wave to well-wishers and utter a few words. By 8:01 p.m., he will have the title “pope emeritus.”.

Church officials said 150,000 people gathered in St. Peter’s Square on Wednesday. They waved flags, applauded and chanted “Benedetto” under a brilliant blue sky, as the pope, clad in a white, double-breasted overcoat, spoke to them mainly in Italian but also gave brief remarks in other languages. The popemobile halted several times so its occupant could kiss babies handed up to him.

In the most personal part of his speech, Benedict drove home a central truth for any world-renowned figure, much less a pontiff: Privacy does not exist — a message that could be considered a warning to his successor.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2013, 08:32:41 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-57571519/pope-benedict-xvi-tells-faithful-hes-well-aware-of-gravity-of-his-resignation-in-final-public-address/

February 27, 2013 7:39 AM
Pope Benedict XVI tells faithful he's well aware of gravity of his resignation in final public address

Pope Benedict XVI waves from the altar as he arrives on St. Peter's square for his last weekly audience, Feb. 27, 2013 at the Vatican. (Getty)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2013, 10:13:39 PM »

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/atheist-nobel-prize-winner-mourns-popes-retirement/

Atheist Nobel prize winner mourns Pope's retirement
Lima, Peru, Feb 27, 2013 / 12:41 pm (CNA/EWTN News).- An atheist Peruvian author has praised the spiritual and intellectual stature of Pope Benedict XVI and said that his departure is a loss for the cultural and spiritual life of the world.

“I don’t know why Benedict XVI’s abdication has been such a surprise,” said Mario Vargas Llosa, a Nobel laureate in literature and a self-proclaimed atheist opposed to the moral teachings of the Church.

“Although it is unusual, it was not unpredictable,” he said of the Holy Father’s announcement earlier this month that he would be resigning on Feb. 28 due to advanced age and declining strength.

“You could tell just by looking at how fragile he was and how lost he seemed among the crowds in which his office required that he immerse himself,” Vargas Llosa said in a column published by the Spanish daily El Pais.

The Peruvian author observed that the Holy Father’s “profound and unique reflections were based on his enormous theological, philosophical, historical and literary knowledge, acquired in the dozen classic and modern languages he commanded.”

While they were “always conceived within Christian orthodoxy,” the Pope’s “books and encyclicals often went beyond the strictly dogmatic and contained novel and bold reflections on the moral, cultural and existential problems of our times,” Vargas Llosa reflected.

He went on to note that Benedict XVI’s papacy spanned “one of the most difficult periods that Christianity has faced in its more than 2000 year history.”

“The secularization of society is progressing with great speed,” he said, “especially in the West, the citadel of the Church until relatively just a few decades ago.”

“Benedict XVI,” Vargas Llosa added, “was the first Pope to ask forgiveness for the sexual abuse that has taken place in Catholic schools and seminaries, to meet with victims’ associations.”

The Holy Father also convened “the first Church conference devoted to listening to the testimonies of the victims themselves and to establishing norms and rules to prevent such evils from occurring again in the future,” he said.

It would therefore be a mistake to celebrate the Pontiff’s resignation “as a victory of progress and freedom,” the author explained.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2013, 08:59:15 AM »

great article -- an atheist, but apparently open minded.
Thanks for sharing grace-land.
I know about the privacy issues -- even in my little corner of the world.  And they're not just personal, but spiritual as well.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2013, 10:39:58 AM »

great article -- an atheist, but apparently open minded.
Thanks for sharing grace-land.
I know about the privacy issues -- even in my little corner of the world.  And they're not just personal, but spiritual as well.

You're welcome, Sister.  I was surprised by the article--an atheist paying tribute to a pope, a Christian, in such a public way.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2013, 10:48:50 AM »

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/01/world/europe/pope-benedict-xvi.html

On Final Day as Pope, Benedict Pledges Loyalty to Successor
Published: February 28, 2013

This photograph released by the Vatican on Thursday shows Pope Benedict XVI speaking to cardinals in the Vatican's Clementine Hall. More Photos »

VATICAN CITY — In his final hours as head of the Roman Catholic Church, Pope Benedict XVI met on Thursday with the cardinals who will elect his successor, urging them to be “like an orchestra” that harmonizes for the good of the church and pledging that he would behave with “unconditional reverence and obedience” toward his successor.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2013, 01:06:09 PM »

Continuous videos at link

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/28/17129365-thank-you-for-your-friendship-benedict-leaves-vatican-for-final-time-as-pope

Updated 32 minutes ago
'Thank you for your friendship': Benedict leaves Vatican for final time as pope

To a chorus of bells and a ripple of applause from his closest advisers, Pope Benedict XVI departed the Vatican for the last time as pontiff Thursday.

He emerged from the Apostolic Palace and was saluted by Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone, the Vatican secretary of state, and other senior staff members in the St. Damaso Courtyard before being driven to his helicopter for the journey to his lavish temporary residence.

A crowd of well-wishers was waiting to greet him from the piazza when he arrived at Castel Gandolfo, which is about 20 miles south-east of Rome.

They chanted his name in Italian and cheered wildly as he appeared from the balcony of the building. Some were moved to tears.

"Thank you for your friendship," he said. "I am just a pilgrim."

To coincide with his 5 p.m. local time (11 a.m ET) departure, a final message was posted to the pontiff's official Twitter account.

"Thank you for your love and support," it said. "May you always experience the joy that comes from putting Christ at the centre of your lives."
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2013, 01:40:58 PM »

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2013/02/28/pope-benedict-bids-goodbye-to-cardinals/comment-page-2/

February 28th, 2013  01:05 PM ET
Benedict: I'm 'simply a pilgrim' now

[Updated at 1:05 p.m. ET] We now have an official English translation of what Benedict said in his last public appearance as pope, from the balcony of the papal retreat in Castel Gandolfo:

"Dear friends,

"I am happy to be with you, surrounded by the beauty of Creation and your well wishes, which do me such good. Thank you for your friendship and your affection.

"You know that this day is different for me than the preceding ones. I am no longer the Supreme Pontiff of the Catholic Church, or I will be until 8 this evening and then no longer. I am simply a pilgrim beginning the last leg of his pilgrimage on this earth. But I would still [applause] ... thank you ... I would still – with my heart, with my love, with my prayers, with my reflection, and with all my inner strength – like to work for the common good and the good of the church and of humanity. I feel very supported by your kindness. Let us go forward with the Lord for the good of the church and the world. Thank you. I now wholeheartedly impart my blessing.

"Blessed be God Almighty, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Good night! Thank you all!"

We should note that although Benedict said he was no longer pope, he officially will be the pontiff until 2 p.m ET (8 p.m. in Rome).
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2013, 02:33:08 PM »

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/gallery/2013/feb/28/pope-benedict-last-day-in-pictures

Pope Benedict XVI's last day in office - in pictures
Pope Benedict XVI boarded a helicopter to fly to the papal summer residence, Castel Gandolfo. He will stay there until renovations are complete at a monastery in the grounds of the Vatican
Thursday 28 February 2013 13.32 EST

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2013, 02:57:23 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/02/28/benedict-begins-final-day-as-pope-before-retiring/

Benedict XVI's papacy ends, first pope to retire in 600 years
Published February 28, 2013

Benedict XVI has become the first pope in 600 years to resign, ending an eight-year pontificate.

The Swiss Guards standing at attention in Castel Gandolfo shut the gates of the palazzo shortly after 8 p.m. Thursday, symbolically closing the doors on a papacy whose legacy will most be marked by the way it ended -- a resignation instead of a death.

The Swiss Guards will now go off duty, their service protecting the head of the Catholic Church over -- for now.

Vatican spokesman Rev. Federico Lombardi said the guards would change into civilian clothes and return to the Vatican barracks Thursday night. They will continue to guard the entrances of Vatican City and the pope's palace, "even if he's not there," said Cpl. Urs Breitenmoser, a Swiss Guard spokesman
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2013, 05:16:34 PM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/on-faith/pope-benedict-xvi-leaves-office-promises-obedience-to-successor/2013/02/28/a82cae72-81e5-11e2-a671-0307392de8de_story.html

Pope Benedict XVI leaves office, promises ‘obedience’ to successor
Updated: Thursday, February 28, 2:30 PM

In his retirement, Benedict said he intends to live “hidden from the world.”

Earlier Thursday, Benedict had promised “unconditional” obedience to his successor during a farewell meeting with cardinals.

“Among you, in the College of Cardinals, there is the future pope, to whom I promise my unconditional reverence and obedience,” he said in the last official act of his pontificate before his resignation.

There are expected to be 115 cardinals who are under age 80 and thus eligible to participate in the conclave to elect the next pope. The start date of the conclave will be decided by the daily cardinals’ meetings that govern the church until a new pope is elected. The first meeting is scheduled for Monday (March 4).

In his brief, unannounced address on Thursday morning, the pope also issued a renewed appeal for the church’s unity.

The College of Cardinals, he said, is “like an orchestra, where diversity, an expression of the universal church, always contributes to a superior harmony of concord.”

“Let us remain united, dear brothers ... in prayer, especially in daily Eucharist, and thus serve the church and all humanity,” he added.

Benedict also promised to pray for the cardinals who will gather in the coming weeks in a closed-door conclave to elect his successor.

The Vatican’s chief spokesman, the Rev. Federico Lombardi, stressed that while Benedict was in no way obliged to pledge obedience to his successor, it was a “beautiful gesture” to reaffirm that “he has no intention of interfering” with the action of the future pope.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2013, 05:25:16 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/28/sede-vacante-papal-conclave_n_2777332.html

Sede Vacante And Papal Conclave At The Vatican: What's Next After Pope Benedict XVI Steps Down
Posted: 02/28/2013 10:17 am EST  |  Updated: 02/28/2013 4:59 pm EST

As of 8 p.m. in Italy -- 2 p.m. on the U.S. East Coast and not long after landing via helicopter at his retreat at Castel Gandolfo -- Pope Benedict XVI will become the "pope emeritus" and the Roman Catholic Church will enter the sede vacante, the period between papacies.

The rare and relatively short time -- it only lasted 17 days after Pope John Paul II died and is expected to be even shorter after Benedict's retirement, since there's no death to mourn -- leaves many levels of the complex Vatican government temporarily dissolved until a new pope is selected in a closed-door election called the papal conclave.

During this period, it's up to the College of Cardinals, plus a few additional Vatican officials, to keep the heart of the church running.

The "Universi Dominici Gregis," a set of guidelines released in 1996 by John Paul, says the Vatican offices that remain active during the sede vacante include the vicar of Rome, who oversees everyday matters the local Roman church and the Major Penitentiary, who deals with what are called "matters of mercy," such as confessions, absolutions and dispensations. The camerlengo (Tarcisio Bertone, also the pope's deputy until he officially steps down) and an office called the Apostolic Chamber are left to oversee the state's finances and property, with an auditor general and a vice camerlengo assisting.

On Friday, the first official day of the sede vacante, Angelo Sodano, an Italian who is the College of Cardinals' dean, will formally invite cardinals to Rome to start their post-pope meetings. Most or all will already be in the city, from the former pope's last meeting with them. The general congregations, a series of daily meetings that are a mix church business as well as chances to get to know and learn about each other (and scope out the potential next pope), are expected to start Monday

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2013, 01:03:59 PM »

http://www.catholicworldreport.com/Blog/2033/some_details_on_benedict_xvis_first_day_of_retirement.aspx

Some details on Benedict XVI’s first day of retirement
March 01, 2013 10:11 EST

I doubt we’ll get these kinds of details very often in the coming weeks, months, and years – so here is an interesting glimpse into how Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI plans to spend his days of retirement. One thing it doesn’t appear to include: sleeping in. From Vatican Information Service:

Today, as always, His Holiness celebrated Mass at 7:00am and then prayed the Liturgy of the Hours. In the afternoon he has another walk planned at 4:00pm, through the gardens of the Castel Gandolfo Apostolic Palace, to pray the rosary. Benedict XVI brought with him various books on theology, history, and spirituality. At the moment he is reading from a book by the Swiss theologian Hans Urs von Balthazar.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2013, 01:06:48 PM »

http://www.catholicnews.com/data/stories/cns/1300929.htm

Mar-1-2013
Pope Benedict begins emeritus life; cardinals begin 'sede vacante' jobs

Meanwhile, back at the Vatican, officials from the College of Cardinals had a series of tasks to perform at the beginning of the "sede vacante," the period when there is no pope.

The most symbolic tasks were carried out by Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone, the camerlengo or chamberlain of the Holy Roman Church, and his assistants. During the sede vacante, the chamberlain is charged with administering and safeguarding the temporal goods of the church.

Gathered with others in the offices of the "apostolic chamber," Cardinal Bertone asked the time. At 8 p.m. exactly he was handed a "ferula," a red velvet-covered scepter, as a sign of his authority. The cardinal led the staff in a brief prayer to God: "Give your church a pope acceptable to you."

Carrying the ferula, he and his aides went into the private papal apartments. They made sure the door to the small private elevator was locked, then stretched tape across the elevator door and stamped it with seals.

Withdrawing from the apartment, they dead-bolted the main door with a large key, then strung a red ribbon through the handles. An aide, using a glue gun, sealed the ribbon's knot.

The next day, Archbishop Pier Luigi Celata, vice chamberlain, went to the seldom-used papal apartments at the Basilica of St. John Lateran, the pope's cathedral, and sealed those as well, Father Lombardi said.

Cardinal Angelo Sodano, dean of the College of Cardinals, wrote almost immediately after 8 p.m. to Vatican nuncios and other diplomatic representatives around the world, officially informing them of the sede vacante.

In one of his first acts as dean March 1, Cardinal Sodano wrote to each of the world's 207 cardinals -- including those over age 80 and ineligible to vote in a conclave -- notifying them of "the vacancy of the Apostolic See because of the renunciation presented on the part of Pope Benedict XVI."

He also asked them to come to the Vatican to begin the pre-conclave meetings, known as general congregations, March 4 at 9:30 a.m.

The general congregations will continue until all the cardinal-electors, including those under 80, are present in Rome, "and then the College of Cardinals will decide the date to enter into conclave" to elect a pope, he said.

Asked whether Cardinal Sodano was saying that a conclave date would not be set until all the cardinal-electors were present or accounted for, Father Lombardi said the letter "does not have the weight of law," but he expected the cardinals would not vote on a conclave date until most of them were present and had time to talk and meet formally.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2013, 01:19:01 PM »

http://www.dnaindia.com/world/report_dalai-lama-saddened-by-resignation-of-pope-benedict-xvii_1806067

Dalai Lama saddened by resignation of Pope Benedict XVII
Published: Friday, Mar 1, 2013, 11:13 IST

Tibetan spiritual leader the Dalai Lama has said that he is saddened by the resignation of Pope Benedict XVII.

The Dalai Lama extended solidarity to the pontiff, while praying for his good health on Thursday.

"Firstly (I am) little bit sad, I know him and he is a very intelligent one, but then naturally he is a religious practitioner, and in the meantime very intelligent. So his decision must be realistic, for the greater benefit to concern the people.

“So I pray his remaining life still will be very useful for all, remains a good example and his own practice I think there is no question- is very successful," said the Dalai Lama, on the sidelines of an event in Dharamsala.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2013, 12:25:51 AM »

http://ktla.com/2013/03/02/cardinals-converge-on-vatican-for-papal-conclave/#axzz2MPlsLEic

Cardinals Converge on Vatican for Papal Conclave
10 hours ago

ROME (CNN) — The cardinals who will elect the new pope following the historic resignation of Benedict XVI are continuing to make their way to Rome, the Vatican said Saturday (Mar. 2), with some likely to arrive only Monday or Tuesday.

The first of a series of meetings known as general congregations takes place Monday morning — and a priority for the cardinals attending will be setting a date for the special election, or conclave, held to pick the next pope.

The Vatican has said it’s not sure whether a date will be agreed on as soon as Monday.

If cardinals are still arriving as the general congregations start, the timetable may be delayed.

The cardinals will also hold important discussions on the future direction of the Roman Catholic Church, which has been beset by scandal in recent years, and the kind of leader they want to see at the helm.

All the cardinals attend the general congregations, but only cardinals who are younger than 80 are eligible to vote for the new pope in the conclave. They are expected to number 115, the Vatican has said.

Vatican spokesman the Rev. Federico Lombardi said Saturday that 75 cardinals normally live in Rome and another 66 have arrived or are in the process of arriving, making 141 in total.

Most of the cardinals who live in Rome are retired and/or over the age of 80, and therefore are not entitled to vote for the new pope.

It’s not clear how many of the cardinals now in Rome are among those who can vote.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2013, 02:05:09 PM »

Two-page article

http://www.northjersey.com/news/international/194928101_Cardinals_hold_first_meeting_but_don_t_set_date_for_conclave.html

Cardinals hold first meeting but don't set date for conclave
Monday March 4, 2013, 12:41 PM

VATICAN CITY (RNS) Roman Catholic cardinals on Monday (March 4) met for the first of a series of closed-door meetings in the run-up to the conclave that will elect the successor to former Pope Benedict XVI.

But as cardinals filed into a Vatican conference room under the gaze of dozens of cameras, church officials said 12 voting prelates still haven't arrived in Rome, pushing back the possibility of an early start to the conclave.

The late-comers include three cardinals from Benedict's native Germany, as well cardinals from Europe, Asia and Africa.

The Vatican's chief spokesman, the Rev. Federico Lombardi, said 142 cardinals out of a total of 207 took part in the first so-called General Congregation on Monday morning.

Among them, 103 were under 80 and thus eligible to be among the 115 cardinals who will vote for the new pope in the Sistine Chapel.
------------------------

Video at link. 

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/03/04/video-of-cardinals-arriving-to-choose-benedicts-successor/
March 4, 2013
Video of Cardinals Arriving to Choose Benedict’s Successor
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2013, 02:16:24 PM »

Photos--and bio information of 19 cardinals taken from the Vatican website

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/gallery?section=news/national_world&id=9014728&photo=1

Photos: Cardinals who could replace Benedict XVI
Slideshow posted in National/World | Monday, March 04, 2013
-------------------
http://www.vatican.va/phome_en.htm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.