April 25, 2024, 06:24:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing 32 yo Lexington, KY Man Alex Johnson Last Seen Dec. 20, 2013  (Read 78577 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: June 15, 2016, 05:32:52 PM »

JUSTICE FOR ALEX       i Hope his family will find some relief in this verdict.  It cannot bring Alex back but Justice was served today.

http://www.wtvq.com/2016/06/15/closing-arguments-end-in-mark-taylor-trial/

BREAKING: Guilty verdict in Mark Taylor trial
By: WTVQ Web Desk 2  Submitted: 06/15/2016-4:10pm

LEXINGTON, Ky. (WTVQ) – A jury has found Mark Taylor guilty on multiple charges after 4 hours of deliberation.

Taylor was found guilty in the kidnapping, beating, death, and discarding of the body of Alex Johnson back in December of 2013.

There will be a short break before sentencing.

Stay tuned to ABC 36 for more.

___

6/15 12:40 p.m.

Mark Taylor’s high-profile murder trial has come to an end as the final witnesses took the stand and both sides ended their closing arguments on Wednesday.  Taylor took the stand in his own defense on Tuesday and claimed that the prosecution’s main witness, Timothy Ballard, was the one who beat Alex Johnson to death back in December 2013.

Mark Taylor’s lead attorney, Sandra Downs, said Taylor had no reason to kill Johnson, especially since Johnson had plans to hand over his marijuana business to him.  Downs said the only thing that Taylor could be guilty of is tampering with evidence.  Downs poked holes in Ballard’s story, saying Ballard was inconsistent in his claim that Taylor killed Alex Johnson and claiming that his story changed from the time he talked with police to get a plea deal, to the time he got on the stand to testify.  Downs closed, telling the jury that if they doubted Ballard’s story, they could not convict Taylor.................................

« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 05:37:22 PM by Blue Moon » Logged

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #221 on: June 15, 2016, 06:38:50 PM »

Thanks Blue Moon!   

I just saw the news!   

https://www.facebook.com/FindAlexJohnson/posts/490254164503214

Justice for Alex Johnson
15 mins ·
Robert Markham Taylor was found guilty of:
Intentional Murder
Kidnapping
Tampering with Physical Evidence
THANK GOD FOR JUSTICE AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: June 15, 2016, 07:33:33 PM »

Thanks Blue Moon!   

I just saw the news!   

https://www.facebook.com/FindAlexJohnson/posts/490254164503214

Justice for Alex Johnson
15 mins ·
Robert Markham Taylor was found guilty of:
Intentional Murder
Kidnapping
Tampering with Physical Evidence
THANK GOD FOR JUSTICE AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks TM.  Facebook page was closed during the trial.  I checked this morning and wasn't able to get on it.  I feel so bad for Alex's mother, father and sister.  Justice was served but now they start the long road ahead without him. I can't imagine at all.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #223 on: June 17, 2021, 08:59:24 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/TrueCrimePolice/photos/a.130456272066827/318616883250764/?__tn__=%2CO*F

The Murder Police Podcast

Starting Tuesday June 22, 2021. A 4-part mini-series on The Murder Police Podcast.

The 2012 Kidnapping & Murder of Alex Johnson in Lexington Kentucky. Told by Homicide Investigators Rob Wilson and Chris Schoonover.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.