April 26, 2024, 12:44:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kelsie Schelling, 21, missing since 2/4/13 Pueblo, CO arrest made/presumed dead  (Read 120334 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2013, 03:56:52 PM »

Donthe had his future to think about    What I mean, he can't be a father that would end his college basketball career. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2013, 05:36:41 PM »

Donthe had his future to think about    What I mean, he can't be a father that would end his college basketball career. 

Exactly.   

I keep thinking who else may have been thinking that way too...and/or have knowledge of what happened...where she is...and aren't talking.  They are just as guilty imo.  How would they feel if they were in Kelsie's parent's shoes?

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindKelsie/posts/590752277621667

Richard Murray posted to Help Find Kelsie
May 6 at 11:30pm ·
Manup DONTHE LUCAS and give the PPD the requested interview!!
Like ·
62 people like this.

Laura Saxton It is repulsive that Donthe won't be a decent human being and do the right thing by talking to police. If he would talk, we could have Kelsie back by now. How sad is it that he doesn't even care about the woman who was carrying his child, or the child itself. All he had to do is walk away. Kelsie had an army of people who would love and support her and the baby WITHOUT him!!! We would like nothing better than to never have to utter his name again.!
May 7 at 8:28am · Like · 45

Laura Saxton Might I add that he didn't seem to have a problem walking away from the press when they wanted to talk to him. He is the worst kind of coward.
May 7 at 7:49pm

Laura Saxton
I want to take a moment to add my personal thanks to everyone who participated in the search for Kelsie yesterday. I am so grateful for all the familiar faces I saw in the crowd. It is amazing that you all gave of your time to make the long trip to Pueblo to support us in our efforts to get answers and justice in Kelsie's disappearance. And to the citizens of Pueblo who have adopted Kelsie as one of your own, thank you. Some of you have been with us since the first search and you have become like family to us. Some of you have just joined our efforts and we thank you for finding this important enough to take part in. Thank you for helping to spread awareness throughout your community. With your help, everyone in Pueblo will be aware of Kelsie's disappearance and eventually, someone is going to care enough about this to give information that is going to lead us to her and to justice being served.

Thank you to the local media for giving us great coverage of the search. We appreciate it so much. We pray that you will continue to give us your support, which is so important.

Finally, I want to thank Mason and Toni from Dateline NBC. Toni was amazing to work with on a difficult day. She was with us all day long learning about this long journey we have been on for 7 months now, all the while, respecting our feelings. We pray that Dateline will see how important their involvement could be in helping us find Kelsie, and the very best part of that would be that everyone in Taylor, MI would be able to watch and learn of what has happened in Pueblo, CO.

Thank you all for your continued support.

Laura Saxton
September 15 at 7:18pm

Allie Jacoby Who is in Taylor, MI?!
September 15 at 8:26pm

Laura Saxton Allie, it is his mother. She left Colorado in July.
September 15 at 8:48pm

Allie Jacoby Did Donthe move there too or just his mom? My tribe is in MI but it's really far from Taylor.
September 15 at 10:03pm via mobile

Laura Saxton His mom and younger brother and sister. He and his older sister and grandmother are still in Pueblo.
September 15 at 10:05pm ·

Help Find Kelsie Thanks Sherry for helping us spread the word in Michigan. We can't stop until we bring kelsie home and justice has been served. Just because his mother ran from this doesn't mean she should be living in comfort. When this all comes together, it won't matter where she lives. This isn't out of sight, out of mind. All involved will go down together.
September 21 at 8:31am

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindKelsie/posts/647369011959993?comment_id=6905825&offset=0&total_comments=1

Help Find Kelsie Ginny thank you for the suggestions but those options with the cell phones have been covered by the FBI. As far as where kelsies car was and who had it, donthe had possession of her debit card and her car on the morning of February 5. Video surveillance from the ATM where he took money from her account and also from walmart showing him parking her car prove that he had lone possession of these items. Kelsie does not appear in any surveillance even though he claims she was with him. Thus our focus is on pueblo and donthe Lucas who has been named as a person of interest in her disappearance.
September 3 at 7:38pm via mobile ·

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151632333412913&set=o.550798338283728&type=1&comment_id=9314965&offset=0&total_comments=9

Laura Saxton It is also important to note that her boyfriend is shown on video surveillance parking the car at Walmart on February 5 with no sign of Kelsie anywhere in that video, even though he has said she was with him at the time. The car sat in the Walmart parking lot until February 6 when an unknown male got in the car and drove away. There is no surveillance of Kelsie being at Walmart at all on those days. Her car had been wiped clean of fingerprints when it was retrieved by police from St Mary Corwin Hospital.
August 27 at 7:19pm

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2013, 05:44:39 PM »

Forgot to add this link to my last post:

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindKelsie/posts/653621771334717

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2013, 07:47:59 PM »

TM - I'm with you, I think he had help in the coverup at the very least.  Also, the only reason he is still in Pueblo is basketball (or LE won't let him leave).
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2013, 07:51:52 PM »

My opinion only:

You can almost imagine what happened.  He told her he wasn't ready to be a father.  She told him too bad, he was going to be a father.  They fought, she was killed and he started trying to figure out what to do.  Called a friend or family member.  Said it was an accident but that nobody would ever believe him.  He needs help to cover it up so that he can go on with his life.

Yep, I can see it all in my mind.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2013, 08:30:02 AM »

My opinion only:

You can almost imagine what happened.  He told her he wasn't ready to be a father.  She told him too bad, he was going to be a father.  They fought, she was killed and he started trying to figure out what to do.  Called a friend or family member.  Said it was an accident but that nobody would ever believe him.  He needs help to cover it up so that he can go on with his life.

Yep, I can see it all in my mind.

This scenario makes sense to me, Klaas.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2013, 12:39:02 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2013, 03:56:39 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2013, 04:00:09 PM »

http://www.krdo.com/news/family-of-missing-woman-confirms-she-was-pregnant/-/417220/19937582/-/xebpooz/-/index.html

Family of missing woman confirms she was pregnant; Boyfriend denies romantic relations

Offer up to $10,000 reward for information

Michelle San Miguel, Pueblo Reporter/Telemundo Anchor, michelle.sanmiguel@krdo.com
POSTED: 11:21 AM MDT Apr 29, 2013
UPDATED: 10:35 AM MDT Apr 30, 2013

PUEBLO, Colo. -
The boyfriend of a missing Denver woman last seen in Pueblo insists he's not Kelsie Schelling's boyfriend. He says he never even dated her.

Schelling's family says he is, and that she was pregnant with his child when she went missing. Schelling's family says their 22-year-old daughter drove to Pueblo the night she disappeared to meet up with her boyfriend, Donthe Lucas. The family says the trip came hours after Schelling met with a doctor about her pregnancy. Her family says she didn't run away.

KRDO-TV called Donthe Lucas, the man Schelling's family says she had come to meet in Pueblo. Lucas said he wanted to speak to the media, but he said his lawyer had advised him not to. When KRDO-TV asked to speak to his lawyer, Lucas said, "I'd rather just have my name stay out of the media altogether."

When KRDO-TV asked again what Lucas' relations were with Schelling, he said, "I'm not gonna answer your questions so at this time.  I'm gonna hang up again." Lucas proceeded to hang up the phone.

Lucas says he met Schelling his first year of college, in the fall of 2011. He says they were friends, but they never dated. Lucas would not answer whether he was the father of Schelling's child.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2013, 04:29:27 PM »

ESU is in Kansas, I haven't found anything that indicates he actually went there.

http://hometeamsonline.com/teams/default.asp?u=REGIONIXMBASKETBALL&t=c&s=basketball&p=custom&pagename=2011-12+Men's+Basketball+Players+Moving+On

2011-12 MEN'S BASKETBALL PLAYERS MOVING ON

Northeastern Junior College

Donthe Lucas -- Emporia State University (Verbal) (Division I)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2013, 05:18:19 PM »

Kelsie Schelling update: Friend claims missing woman is pregnant
2-16-13
http://www.examiner.com/article/kelsie-schelling-update-friend-claims-missing-woman-was-pregnant

Was missing woman Kelsie Jean Schelling pregnant? A friend and coworker claims that she was before she went missing, and he made other shocking claims as well. This is a breaking update not yet in the mainstream media, but it's news that needs to be brought to attention, nonetheless. An email was sent to me by the young man on Feb. 16, 2013, and he not only knows Kelsie, but knows her boyfriend as well -- the boyfriend she was known to be visiting when she was last seen in Pueblo, Colo. SNIPPed

Police have not confirmed this information, but Kelsie's friend says that the young woman was pregnant, and was having trouble with her boyfriend -- who is presumably the man she was believed to had been visiting when she vanished. The screenshot of the email is included in the above photo slideshow, but the name of the source has been omitted, as well as the name of the missing woman's boyfriend. There are also accusations of physical abuse against the boyfriend. snipped

Read the email from the friend and co worker of Kelsie at the link.

I would have brought it over, but it does have the "f" bomb in it.

Kelsie's family confirmed later that Kelsie was pregnant when she disappeared.

Is the rest of it true too?

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2013, 07:49:40 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindKelsie

Help Find Kelsie
Yesterday via mobile.

Today is not an anniversary date or a day with any particular significance. It is just another day in the life of having a missing child. Some days are just harder to get through than others. Today is one of those days for me. I miss my daughter Kelsie Schelling. I want her home. I'm tired of all the lies by Donthe Lucas. I'm tired of having to fight to keep any interest in her case and keeping her name and face at the forefront of people's minds. Im saddened by those who dont care or don't want to get involved because they are scared. I'm sickened by those who do have information but don't come forward because they don't want to be a snitch. I just miss my daughter and grandchild and want them returned to us. I pray that God will have mercy on us soon and answer this prayer.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2013, 04:35:08 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=542449402506427&set=a.112043438880361.25316.100002241171034&type=1

Laura Saxton
Yesterday
Missing my baby girl and the thoughts of holding her baby, knowing now after holding my new grandson Penn how wonderful and precious these little lives are. How "someone" could take that away from us is so sickening. I hope you suffer every hour of every day for what you have done.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2013, 10:11:26 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=675841169112777&set=a.550804234949805.128469.550798338283728&type=1

Help Find Kelsie
We are asking that the Help Find Kelsie Community come together as one on November 4 and light a candle and say a prayer for Kelsie and her baby. It is our hope that if we are united and share one voice, our prayers will be answered. Please share pictures of your candle and/or your experience with us. Thank you for your kind words and help during this trying time. We need to bring Kelsie and her baby home.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2013, 10:06:46 PM »

http://www.9news.com/news/article/364816/339/Family-of-missing-pregnant-woman-holds-rally

Family of missing pregnant woman holds rally in Pueblo
11:54 AM, Nov 16, 2013

PUEBLO - The family of a missing Denver woman is fighting to keep her story alive.

Kelsie Schelling's family held a rally Saturday in Pueblo, where the 21-year-old pregnant woman disappeared nine months ago.

Colby Schelling, Keslie's brother, says her family won't give up until they find justice.

Her family is frustrated with what they call a lack of progress in the investigation.

They say her boyfriend and his family have changed their stories, and are refusing to cooperate with Pueblo Police.

"The bottom line is we're not going to give up. We're going to keep fighting to bring Kelsey and her baby home. Whoever knows what happened to her, just know that we're not going to stop until we find her," Colby Schelling said.

Kelsie's family put up billboards around Pueblo.

The family is offering a $50,000 reward for information that leads them to Kelsie.

The past couple months have been especially difficult, as Kelsie's due date would have been in September.

Pueblo detectives continue looking for more leads.

If you know anything that can help, call Pueblo Police at 1-855-4-KELSIE.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2013, 03:59:09 PM »

http://www.9news.com/news/article/364816/339/Family-of-missing-pregnant-woman-holds-rally

Family of missing pregnant woman holds rally in Pueblo
11:54 AM, Nov 16, 2013

PUEBLO - The family of a missing Denver woman is fighting to keep her story alive.

Kelsie Schelling's family held a rally Saturday in Pueblo, where the 21-year-old pregnant woman disappeared nine months ago.

Colby Schelling, Keslie's brother, says her family won't give up until they find justice.

Her family is frustrated with what they call a lack of progress in the investigation.

They say her boyfriend and his family have changed their stories, and are refusing to cooperate with Pueblo Police.

"The bottom line is we're not going to give up. We're going to keep fighting to bring Kelsey and her baby home. Whoever knows what happened to her, just know that we're not going to stop until we find her," Colby Schelling said.

Kelsie's family put up billboards around Pueblo.

The family is offering a $50,000 reward for information that leads them to Kelsie.

The past couple months have been especially difficult, as Kelsie's due date would have been in September.

Pueblo detectives continue looking for more leads.

If you know anything that can help, call Pueblo Police at 1-855-4-KELSIE.

(comment on your blue)

The boyfriend  and his family changing their stories and not cooperating?   That sounds mighty suspicious.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2013, 09:53:00 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindKelsie/posts/692155564148004:0

Help Find Kelsie · 6,955 like this
12 minutes ago ·

I have been asked by caring supporters how I am holding up during this very difficult time. During this week of Thanksgiving, after thinking a lot about my emotions and what a day looks like as the mother of a missing child, I would like to share that with you all as best I can, because it is something that only someone going through the same thing could truly understand. Please join my family this Thanksgiving and say a prayer for Kelsie, her baby and all families of missing loved ones because the holidays only intensify the pain and anguish of not having your loved one with you. I would especially like to dedicate this to the parents, siblings and spouses of missing loved ones who I had the honor of meeting through Project Jason in September. I know they are all experiencing the same type of emotions as I am approaching the holiday season.

Anyone with information regarding Kelsie's disappearance, please call 1-855-4-KELSIE or visit HelpFindKelsie.com. $50,000 reward for the direct return or location of Kelsie.

Thank you,
    Laura Saxton

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2013, 10:57:27 PM »

http://www.9news.com/news/local/article/371005/346/No-sign-of-missing-woman-almost-1-year-later

No sign of missing woman almost 1 year later
8:35 PM, Dec 29, 2013   |   0  comments

Kevin Torres

DENVER - It has almost been a year since a pregnant woman from Denver disappeared while visiting her boyfriend in Pueblo.

Kelsie Schelling was last seen on Feb. 4, 2013. Since then, no one has seen or heard from the 22-year-old.

According to police, Schelling's boyfriend, Dohnte Lucas, asked her to drive down from Denver to Pueblo so the two could discuss the pregnancy.

Police say Lucas was the last person to talk to or see Schelling. Schelling's vehicle was discovered 10 days after her disappearance in a parking lot at a hospital in Pueblo. No one from the hospital had records showing Schelling visited them.

"I know my mind races all the time," Schelling's mother Laura Saxton said. "In my heart I know she's not with us anymore. But I need to have her back in order to find closure."

Lucas has not been cooperative with police. He was arrested shortly after Schelling's disappearance on an identity theft charge. According to police, Lucas used one of Schelling's debit cards without her permission after she disappeared. Lucas was later released.

"The missing part of it is what's so hard. There's no healing," Saxton said.

Since then, there has been no clues and no leads.

Police continue to monitor Lucas. A candle light vigil is scheduled this upcoming Saturday in honor of Schelling.

There is a $50,000 reward for anyone who can point police in Schelling's direction.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2013, 12:33:29 AM »

Video of Kevin Torres' interview with Kelsie's mom is up at the link now.

http://www.9news.com/news/local/article/371005/346/No-sign-of-missing-woman-almost-1-year-later

"I've met parents of other missing children," Saxton said. "One mother in particular, her son has been missing for 23 years. She still cried about it just like it happened yesterday. I pray to God that's not our family".

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2013, 01:24:46 AM »

From the video at the link:

Kelsie attended Junior College in Sterling, that's where she met Donthe Lucas.

Investigators told Kelsie's mother that Kelsie's car was completely cleaned out.  The family hasn't seen her car, LE still has it. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.